Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugghhhh." She heard herself grunt as she sank down on him, as his cock surged deeper, his hands pulling her decisively down.

"Oh yeah, I like that, Sally." One of Erik's hands left her hips to move to her shoulder, straightening her so that she sat upright, rather than leaning against him. "Come on, baby, sit up... that's it... sit up, babe... All the way up, so you can ride me, babe."

"Uuuhhh... ohhhh... ohhh Jesus... ooohhh." Sally moaned as she moved with Erik's hand, raising herself up, her hands on his chest, then lower down his body as she sat upright, straddling him, shivering. Looking down to see his rigid cock shaft jutting upwards to where it entered her.

Looking down again, she could see him as well as feel him. His cockshaft, thick and hard where he was inside her, where she felt herself stretched around him. Her labia, stretched around his girth. Half his length wasn't even inside her and she was sinking down, easing slowly down on him, panting as his cockhead worked its way upwards inside her.

Erik's hands gripped her hips firmly, his eyes enjoying the sight of her slender body straddling him, his cock stretching those pink little cunt lips around him. God, she felt good where was already hotly clasping is length inside her. He couldn't wait to pound the fuck out of her.

But first, he was going to coax her into riding him.

"Start fucking me, babe," he smiled up at her. God, he did love that wide-eyed open-mouthed expression on her pretty little face. Cock-struck, that's what she was. By the time he finished with her tonight, she'd be more than cock-struck. She'd be cock-addicted. His cock. His smile was met by a hesitant and uncertain look from Sally.

Fuck him? How did she do that? She couldn't move and his cock was so big, stretching her, thrusting upwards inside her as she sat on him and all she wanted to do was collapse onto him and lie there while he did her again.

"Like this, Sally baby," he said, his hands effortlessly lifting her. Sally felt his cockhead easing outwards, his cockshaft sliding exquisitely though her slippery tight lips and then his hands released her hips, resting on them rather than holding them.

"Nnnnuughhhh." A heartfelt groan burst from Sally's mouth as her own weight and gravity sank her slowly downwards on his rigid shaft, his cockhead penetrating an inch further up inside her than he'd been mere seconds earlier. Shaking arms braced themselves on him as she straddled him, shuddering, her channel spasming around his shaft. Spasming as she took him within.

"Good, now let's do that again, babe," Erik breathed, lifting her again, sliding her upwards, releasing her for gravity and her own weight to work its magic a second time.

"Nnnnnuughhhh." Sally groaned again as yet more of his length slid thickly up inside her. He was so big inside her, stretching her, steely hard, enormous and there was so much of him still to go as she straddled him, looking down, seeing his cock so thick where he entered her, unable to move, quivering helplessly as she looked at where his shaft joined her and it seemed impossible that all of it could fit inside her but it had that first time. All of it.

"Down babe, you gotta slide yourself down," Erik smiled, his hands on her hips moving her now with ruthless ease, lifting her, lowering her, sliding her down his cock, easing himself deeper inside her as his hands urged her downwards, his rigid cockhead forcing its way higher with every movement.

"Jesus, that's it, Sally, ride me, babe. Your cunt's so fucking tight, anyone'd think I hadn't already fucked you before."

"Nnnnuughhhhh," Sally groaned, head jerking back as he slid her downwards again.

"Nnnnuughhhh." Anyone would be right. That was what she was thinking too, that it was so big in her. How could he have fucked her with this before, and she leaned forward, hands on his chest, bracing herself on trembling arms as his cock intruded further within her.

"Ohhhhhh ... ohhhhhhh." Biting her bottom lip as his hands moved her again, moved her further down so that more of him was inside her with every movement. "Ohhhhh fuck ... oh fuck ...," and she'd never thought of saying anything like that in her life.

"Oh yeah, Sally babe, that's exactly what we're doing," Erik smiled, enjoying that look on her face. "We're fucking."

That glaze-eyed inward focus, the intense concentration, the strained lip-biting. Her slippery little cunt was so fucking tight, squeezing his cock like a slick little fist, her labia pink and stretched around his girth and he was still only a bit more than half in her but that didn't matter, he was gonna take his time. Enjoy her. Enjoy watching her face as he encouraged her to ride him and he knew in the end she'd take it all and she'd ride him. She would. They all did and he was looking forward to this.

First Chinese girl he'd ever fucked and Jesus, she was hot, and she was so slippery tight, and those perky little tits. Lovely little tits. Not quite little-girl tits, and she had gorgeous nipples, long and engorged, huge even, and fuck, when he fucked her ass he was gonna do things to those nipples of hers. Was he ever. He just knew she was gonna squeal and buck and he couldn't wait. He loved those wild bucks when you first drilled those virgin ass's.

Man, they all went wild when that happened, and he didn't think Sally was gonna be any different. Drill that tight little ass and she was gonna buck like she'd never been fucked before, but he'd have her ass anyhow, he always did, and she was gonna give it up to him to pound, and he was gonna ride her good, and he couldn't wait to see her face when that happened.

"Oh yeah, you're so hot for it, Sally babe." Erik's voice purred as her sex spasmed on his cock.

"Ohhhh .... oohhhh ... ohhhhhh." Sally's head tossed from side to side, her hips jerked, his cock worked higher up inside her, or maybe it was her, sinking down on him, and she knew she shouldn't be doing this but she couldn't stop. She couldn't... "Ohhh ... I shouldn't .... I shouldn't ..."

Erik chuckled. "Sally babe, too late for second thoughts, you already are." His hands rested on her hips, guiding her as she juddered slowly downwards onto him, impaling herself. "I told you that you were gonna ride me tonight, babe, and you almost are."

He grinned. "Tell you what, babe, I'm gonna make this easier for you by helping you." One hand splayed across Sally's butt, the other supported her back and her eyes were at the same level as his.

"That's it, Sally. Rest your hands on my shoulders, and down we go... that's it, Sally baby, just let gravity do its work, baby." His hands moved to support her butt as she straddled him, half his cock inside her, the other half still waiting.

"Yeah, look at that, baby, my cock's stretching your cunt lips, isn't it?" They both looked down, their foreheads touching, and Sally's breath came in frantic little gasping pants and soft whimpers and mewling moans, because she wasn't just seeing herself being stretched around his girth. She was feeling it. Feeling herself stretched around him like a rubber band, and her thighs were weakening.

"Nnnngghhhhhh," she whined, biting her bottom lip, shuddering as her weight sank her down on his cock a little at a time, slowly impaling herself, and his hands on her butt supported her as her muscles gave up trying to hold herself up.

"Nnaaaaaahhhh," she sobbed, his cockhead lancing upwards within her, stretching her channel around his thickness as she sank down, her fingers digging into the muscles of his shoulders as more and more of him slid slowly up inside her.

"That's it, Sally, baby," Erik breathed, smiling as he lowered her slowly downwards, and he wasn't rushing her, he was giving her tight little cunt time to stretch around him, time to surrender gradually to his cockhead as he eased her down onto him, and she'd taken it all the first time, she'd take it this time as well. "Oh yeah, can you feel yourself taking my cock, baby."

His hands kneaded her taut little butt.

That's it, Sally, you're doing real good," he groaned, almost shuddering himself, because fuck, she was tight alright. Tight and hot and slippery, and her hot little cunt was just perfect.

"Uhhhhhh," Sally gasped, eyes wide, mouth wide, a rounded 'O' as she exhaled, trembling, and she was still looking down, still watching him where he stretched her, and she could see her lips, pink and swollen, stretched around him, and her clitoris was protruding, a pink little button.

"Nnnhhhhhh." She bit her bottom lip, watching more of him slide into her, feeling him slide inwards, slide up inside her body, thick, hard. Rigid. Filling her. A spear of rigid flesh impaling her, high inside, almost reaching her heart, and almost all of him was inside her now, and she could see. There was only an inch. Half an inch, then... nothing, and she pressed down against him, her labia meeting his body, and all she could see was a little of his girth, stretching her, but she could feel him inside.

"Uhhhuuhhhuhhhh..." Oh, how she could feel him, high inside, a spear of rigid flesh driving up almost to her heart, and her body shivered through a rushing surge of pleasure, her sex squeezing and dancing on him.

"Kiss me now, Sally, babe," Eric murmured, and one of his hands slid up her back, eased her toward him a little, and his lips met hers in a long gentle kiss, his tongue tasting her, flirting with her, and his other hand left her butt and cupped one of her small firm boobs, caressing her as he felt her sex clamping down on his cock.

"Oh yeah, you feel so fucking good on me, babe... do you know how tight you are on me?"

"Uhhhuuhhhuhhhh..." Sally quivered, and somehow she sank down a little more on him, and no, she didn't know how tight she was on him, but she knew how big he was inside her.

Big? He was huge.

"Nnnhhhhhh." She couldn't help it, she had to, and she was kneeling astride him, straddling him, and he was inside her, and she whined and shuddered, his hand cupping and squeezing one of her boobs, teasing her nipple, and it felt so good.

"Do you know how tight you are on me, babe?" The hand on her boob left her, slid down to her hip, and slapped her butt, lightly. "Do you?"

"Uhhh," Sally gasped. Then, "no, no I don't know..." She had no idea, but she must be tight on him, because she could feel him pressing against her everywhere inside, stretching her. So high inside, and her sex spasmed on him, squeezing his length, hot pleasure rippling through her. Pleasure that was centered on where he was inside her, and she squeezed him again, an involuntary contraction of her muscles on him that left her limp and helpless.

"You want me to tell you how tight you are, Sally babe," Erik smiled, both hands sliding over her taut little butt cheeks, lifting her a little, letting her sink back down into him, and he enjoyed her sudden exhalation, the widening of her eyes as she felt him slide inside her.

Erik smiled. He was still smiling as his hands lifted Sally again, and this time he flexed his hips, gently pushing into her as she sank down, gravity doing the work, and the expression on her face as he slid into her, that little shivering moan, yeah, icing on the cake. This was the part he loved most with every hot little bitch he was breaking in. That moment where she knew exactly what was happening. That moment she was really feeling it. Feeling his cock inside her, knowing.

"Ohhhhhh," Sally moaned, and she moaned again when Erik's hands ran over her butt, and now she was waiting. Wait for it to happen. For him to move her. To feel him sliding thickly inside her, and Erik moved her, enjoying that expression on her face. That inward focus, because that's where she was feeling it. Inside her. Where he entered her, that sliding thickness frictioning against her sensitive membranes, where she was stretched around him.

"You like that huh, don't you, Sally?" Erik smiled, letting her sit there. Letting her absorb what was happening. Letting her absorb his cock inside her. Enjoying her hot little cunt clasping his so tightly, almost squeezing him.

"Uuuughhhhhh." Sally groaned, shuddering as she sat there, straddling him, impaled, his cock inside her, huge. Huge and hard and reaching so far up that it was hard to breathe, and her hands rested on his shoulders, balancing herself, but they were weak. Weak, almost limp, but his muscles. Her hands caressed his shoulders, his biceps, feeling his strength, the cut definition of those corded muscles, and...

"Uuugghhhhh." His hands moved her again, easily, unexpectedly, and words failed her. All she could think of was how it felt.

"You know you've got a tight little cunt, don't you, Sally?" Erik smiled, slapping one butt cheek lightly to get her attention.

"Yes," Sally gasped, her cheeks burning. Everywhere burning. She thought she knew now. Every time he moved inside her, she knew, because he was big inside her, and she felt him. Every inch of him, and her sex squeezed down on him, and she shivered, feeling his cockhead, huge and swollen, high up inside her.

"Good girl, good," Erik breathed, pushing lightly against her, feeling her stretch a little, enjoying her gasp, drinking in the slight widening of her eyes as she felt him move, the convulsive squeeze of her fingers on his shoulders. "I like it that you know that, because I want you know your cunt feels so fucking good, Sally." His hands ran up her back, caressing her olive skin, smooth as silk, looking down at the swollen engorgement of her red-brown nipples.

"Yeah, I want you to know you hot little cunt's made to make my cock feel real good, Sally." His hands moved her again, slowly, sliding up and then, very slowly, sinking down. "And my cock feels real good, Sally."

"Uuuuhhhh," Sally gasped, and she was shivering with growing excitement, and she wanted to moan out loud. She knew she was close. She remembered what it's felt like, earlier this evening, when he'd taken her, and how good it'd felt at the end, and she knew that was going to happen again soon, and she wanted that now. She wanted that so much, and if he kept moving her, it would happen faster, she knew that too.

"Remember what I told you before, Sally?" Erik said, his hands easing her up, guiding her down, easing her up again, a little higher, a longer slide, and her insides rippled with excitement, and she was closer, she knew, and when his hands eased her up, she moved with him. When he guided her down, she sank down herself, her back arching, her head arching back, exposing her long slender neck. God, she could feel him inside her, feel him stretching her impossibly, feel the thickness of his shaft stretching her around him where he joined his body to hers, and her fingers dug into his shoulders as she shuddered with the pleasure of his movements inside her.

"No...," Sally gasped. "No... I... I don't remembuhhhh..." Oh God, that was so good.

"Nnnnnnuuuuggghhhh," Sally groaned, moving with his hands, hesitantly, and she had no idea what he was talking about, and she didn't care because it felt so good, and she wanted that movement, that friction, and she lifted herself, feeling him. "Nnnnnnaaaaaghhhhhhh."

"Ohhhh fuck, your cunt feels good, Sally," Erik breathed, moving her gently, except now he was guiding her with his hands, and she was lifting herself up, pausing when only his cockhead remained within her, then easing herself back down, slowly, moaning softly as she impaled herself, and he luxuriated in the slippery tight slide of her cunt walls around the sensitive head of his cock and down the length of his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh," Sally groaned. God, she could feel him, feel his cock moving inside her, stretching her, sliding inwards at the juncture of her thighs, sliding through her entrance and up inside her, exquisite friction where she clasped him, where he entered her, and she looked down at where he joined her, seeing herself, seeing him sliding into her. "Uuuhhhhh."

Erik smiled, feeling the quivering tautness of her body under his hands. Oh yeah, breaking in good girls like Sally was such a fucking pleasure. Giving it to them, watching the expressions on their faces, seeing the dawning knowledge of what was happening to them, seeing on their faces the way it felt for them. Fuck yeah, and this one, she was hot. Hot and tight and as innocent as they came. Chinese as well. He grinned. So much for Jeong being his first Asian girl.

"Don't move," he breathed as she completed her self-impalement, and his hands held her firmly in place, his cock enjoying that tight hot clasp along his length. "Sit there."

"Uhhh," Sally gasped, stirring a little, because she wanted to move, she wanted that pleasure, those exquisite sensations, but his hands held her.

"Greedy, greedy, Miss Goody-Goody," Erik admonished her, smiling, his hands caressing her butt, and she didn't try and move. She sat there, breathing. Panting. "Good girl," he added. Then, "Did you remember what I told you that you were going to do tonight?"

"No... no..." Sally had no idea. Her brain was a fizzing mass of candy floss sensation and pleasure, absorbed in what was being done to her. What she was doing. What she was feeling. Him. Inside her. She tried to think. To remember, but she had no idea.

"I told you that you were suck my dick again until you get me all good and hard to fuck you, and you've done that, haven't you?"

"Yes," Sally moaned. She had, and she could taste his cock in her mouth whenever she swallowed.

"And then I told you that you were gonna ride me like a cowgirl until I shot my load in you, and after that you're gonna suck me hard again, and then you're gonna kneel for me while I do you doggy. You remember me telling you that, Sally?"

"Yes... yes..." Sally did remember that. She remembered not knowing what he meant by riding him like a cowgirl either, and then she sort of fuzzily realized what she was doing.

"Is this... is that what I'm doing now?" she moaned. "Riding you... like a... like a cowgirl?"

Erik smiled, looking straight into those almond-shaped eyes, enjoying their innocence, drinking in that expression on her face, that piquant look of trepidation, arousal and excitement. His hand slid up her back from her butt, caressed one shoulder, moved to the back of her head, drew her towards him, and then he kissed her, slowly, thoroughly, enjoying her mouth opening to him, her tongue moving with his as he took control of her mouth just as he was taking control of her body.

"Yeah, Sally," he said, his mouth lifting from hers, his hands guiding her back to sit upright on him, and he smiled. "Yeah, that's what you're doing now. Except right now, you're not riding me like a cowgirl, Sally. You're just sitting there." He grinned. "You want to ride me like a cowgirl now, Sally babe?"

"Uuughhhh ..... hhuuuhhh .... I'm .... I'm uuughhhh .... Okay ... ugghh ..." Sally moaned, and she was moving herself on him. Lifting herself. Riding him. Up, looking down, watching him emerge from her sex, seeing herself stretched around him, his thick shaft, blue veins, glistening with her wetness. Sliding, and that sliding friction left her weak, shivered with the excitement of that movement, those sensations, that movement within her, up and up."

"Nnuhh." That slight tug as his cockhead met where her entrance was clamped around his girth, and she paused, her sex massaging him inside, squeezing him as she looked, and she couldn't believe something that large could fit inside her, but it had. She'd watched it emerge, and after a second, she lowered herself down, slowly, feeling him, watching him disappear inside her a little at a time, in that long slow slide.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Sally's eyes widened as his thickness penetrated upwards, slowly filling her, stretching her, his cockhead pushing at the walls of her channel, and her channel surrendered to him, taking him, taking all of him until there was no more left to take.