Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers

"Gluggguggguggaaahhhglumphhh," Sally choked out, jerking back, and Jessica giggled.

"Good girl, Sally," Erik said, and Sally had no choice. She did it again, choking, her throat convulsing, until Jessica relented, and released her head, so that she could draw another breath.

"You can lick my balls now, Jessica," Erik said, smiling as Jessica obeyed, cupping his balls in her hand, lifting them a little, licking them wetly, lapping at them, slowly coating them with her saliva as Sally worked his cock with her eager mouth.

"Oh yeah, you two are good," he sighed, one hand on Jessica's head, the other brushing Sally's hair back so he could watch her lips sliding down his shaft, and she was trying hard.

"Now, which one of you am I going to fuck first?" he added.

"Mmmmmmm," Sally moaned around his cock.

"Me," Jessica exclaimed, still lapping. "Fuck me first, Erik."

"That's cheating," Sally exclaimed indignantly, lifting her mouth from Erik's cock.

"No it's not," Jessica smiled, running her tongue up Erik's shaft to the glans, teasing him with the tip of her tongue. "You had your mouth full, Sally."

"Up here, Sally," Erik said, patting his lap, smiling as Sally began to scramble up. "No, back to me, Sally, knees here, either side... now, Jessica, you hold my cock... Sally, you can balance yourself on Jessica's shoulders.... That's it... down you go..."

His hands guided Sally's hips downwards. Jessica's hand held his cock upright, Sally balanced herself, biting her bottom lip as she eased down, hesitating, shuddering as his cockhead first brushed her. This time yesterday, she'd been a virgin. She'd never done this, not until yesterday evening, and now?

Now her mom was kneeling naked in front of her, holding Erik's cock upright in her hand while she knelt over Erik, her hands on her mom's shoulders, balancing herself as she looked her mom in the eyes, about to be fucked. Right in front of her mom. Not just in front of her mom. Her mom was going to help Erik fuck her, and she knew that was weird, she did, but it was really exciting too.

"Down, girl," Erik said from behind her, his hands caressing her hips, not forcing her down. Encouraging her. "You can do it. Just let yourself go, Sally." His lips brushed the back of her neck. "Fuck me, Sally."

"Nnnnnnnnhhhh," Sally whimpered, thighs quivering as she sank down a little, his cockhead parting her labia, pushing up against her entrance, and now she looked down at herself. Her mom's wrist, her mom's hand, Erik's cock, her sex, parted around his cockhead, and she could see him there, huge, thick. His cock as thick around as the juncture of her thighs, filling that gap.

"You can do it, Sally," Jessica murmured encouragement.

"It's so big," Sally gasped, looking down, and she was stretching where he pressured her. She knew she was. She could feel herself, feel him, there, that thick friction as she opened to him. Exquisite friction, and last night, how had she...? But she had, she knew she had, and she wanted to again, except... it was so big.

"Like this, Sally," Erik breathed from behind her, flexing his hips, slowly, his hands holding her firmly in place, and there was no escape. Not from what Erik wanted, and Sally wanted it too.

"Uhhhh," she gasped, jerking upwards as his swollen cockhead pushed firmly through her entrance with that single, slow, flexing, thrust upwards, and his penetration was remorseless, not stopping until his cockhead entered her.

"Nnnnhhh," she whined, again, as Erik's hands gripped her hips, holding her in place, his cockhead embedded within her, pressing against the walls of her channel, stretching her entrance around his girth. Gasping. Juddering upwards, but his hands held her in place on him. "Uhh... uhh... uhhh..."

"Take it, Sally, baby, take it, do it for me. Do it slowly," Erik breathed, smiling, and yeah, he loved this. Coaxing some newly-fucked chick back onto his cock, showing them how much they enjoyed being fucked. Teaching them how much they really wanted to be fucked, until they couldn't get enough of it, and yeah, he revelled in this. Got his kicks from this, and that her mom was helping her, that was even better. Yeah, Jessica was one kinky mom, and he was gonna make sure she was one well-fucked mom before this Sunday ended.

"Huhhh," Sally gasped, sinking back a little, eyes widening as his cockhead penetrated a little further within her, unable to jerk herself up and off that shaft that was beginning to impale her.

"Nnnnhhh." Her fingers clutched at her mom's shoulders, and she shivered with that mix of fear and excitement that she'd felt last night. Unlike last night, there was less fear, and more excitement. She knew she wanted it. Wanted what he had done to her last night. She'd come here to get that, and she wasn't saying no. It was just all so new, and strange, and scary. That, and he was so big. How could he fit?

How could all of that possibly fit inside her?

"You're going to take it all, baby," Erik breathed, his lips brushing her shoulder, his hands brushing her slender hips, and Jesus, that tight little butt. He was gonna fuck that tight little ass later this afternoon, or this evening, and he was going to tell her that soon. Give her something to look forward to. But for now, he was gonna let gravity do its work.

"Huhh... uhhh... uhhh..." Gravity did, and Sally sank slowly downwards, her thigh muscles weakening, unable to hold herself up, panting, gasping, whimpering as his cockhead slowly speared higher within her, filling her, and it didn't hurt at all.

Hurt? No, it was... no, there weren't any words for how good it was, as Erik's hands guided her down, and her own hands clutched at her mom's shoulders.

"Almost there, baby," Erik breathed, watching her taut little butt descend in little jerks of movement, and he could feel her muscles trembling, hear her gasps, hear those little moans, sense her hesitancy, and her inexperience, as she gradually took him all.

"Almost there," he murmured again, his eyes meeting Jessica's, over Sally's shoulder, and he smiled. "Your turn next, Jessica."

"Ohhhh, please," Jessica just about moaned in her excitement, and she knew she shouldn't be excited watching Erik fuck her daughter in front of her, but she was. She wanted Erik to fuck her in front of Sally, too, and there was that moment where she thought back to that party, her and Stephanie, those guys, Stephanie watching her, and she'd watched Stephanie, and she shivered with remembered excitement.

"Uhh," Sally gasped, and then came a soft whining little "nnnhhhhh," as she found herself sitting firmly on Erik. Impaled. Stuffed. Filled with cock, and she looked down. Her mom looked down. They both looked as Erik's hands slid from hips to her thighs, and then to her inner thighs, spreading her a little wider.

They both saw Sally's sex, pink, stretched around the girth of Erik's rigid cock. They both saw the silky olive of her inner thighs, wet with her excitement. They both saw her pink inner lips where they clamped around him, and the little pink button of her clitoris, slowly emerging from those protective folds of skin that usually hid it from sight, but now clearly visible, pink and swollen. Sensitive.

They both saw, but Sally felt, and she was feeling inside her body. A man's erect cock, a rigid intrusion within her, strange and new, her body accommodating his hard length, tight around him, clasping him, and inside her, he seemed to go so deep, so far within her that it was as if he reached to her heart, and yet she wanted that spear of flesh impaling her. Wanted him inside her, so deep, forcing her to take him.

"Uhhhh," she groaned, and her groan was one of helpless surrender and accommodation, because this was why she'd come here. To surrender herself like this to Erik. To take his cock, and after last night, she'd known what it was to be taken, and that was what she was here for, and it was happening.

"Nnnnhhhh," Sally whined again, leaning forward a little, eyes wide at this thick and hard intrusion within her body, filling her sex, inside her. He was inside her, and twenty four hours ago, she'd never imagined that she'd have lost her virginity, let along to a guy she would only meet that evening. Not just lost it. She'd done it again, and then last night, with her mom.

"Ohhhhhhh." Her sex spasmed hotly on Erik's cock, and she sagged forward a little, her mind emptying of everything except sensation. His body, her body, both of them naked, and her surrender, the surrender of her body, and of her mind, was complete.

"That's it, baby, let yourself go. You're here for me to fuck, Sally." Erik's voice, his words soft and gentle in her ear, told her what she already knew, and her body, acquiescent on him, told him that her body knew why she was here too.

His hands raised her, up and up until only his cockhead remained within her, and she could see his shaft, rigid, glistening, blue-veined, his balls below, large and round in their ball-sacks. Sally hung there, balancing herself with her hands on her mom's shoulders, eyes wide as she looked down, mouth wide open as she panted.

"Nnnhhh... uhhh... ohhhh..." Whining as his hands guided her slowly back down to his lap, fully impaling her on his length. Again. And again. And again. Fucking her slowly while she hung there quivering and moaning, squirming, wanting this pleasure to go on and on, wanting that cresting wave of sensation that he'd brought her to yesterday evening, and again, last night, on the floor of her parent's house, and later, on her mom's bed, with her mom beside them, watching.

"Please," she sobbed, looking down at where his cock entered her, seeing him, seeing herself, feeling everything as he slid into her, and she wanted to take it. She wanted to take everything he wanted to give her, and she moaned again. Moaned as he lifted her, moaned as he let her sink down onto him again. And again. And again. "Oh please... please..."

"I could fuck you all afternoon like this, Sally," Erik said.

"Ohhhhhhh," Sally shuddered, and she wanted him to fuck her all afternoon. She wanted the release he'd brought her to yesterday evening, too, and that wave inside her, that tidal wave of pleasure, it was building, slow and thick within her body, and she couldn't stop it. She couldn't hurry it. She couldn't control it. She couldn't do anything except respond to Erik, and it was as if his cock was a pump that slowly built that wave within her, but it was he that was controlling that pumping. Not her. She had no control, none whatsoever, and she knew it.

His hands moved her, and she was whimpering now, needing what she knew he could give her.

"Make her, Erik," Jessica breathed, and she felt for her daughter, knowing what that torture was like, being brought to that edge, riding the crest of that wave, desperately desiring it to break, but not quite there. When she looked down to where Erik's cock slowly pumped in and out of Sally's sex, her labia were pink and swollen, her inner lips exposed where they clung so tightly to Erik's cock, her clitoris swollen and protruding, and for a moment, Jessica wondered if that was what she looked like.

Erik grinned over Sally's shoulder, his hands guiding her down again, and her wetness was coating him where she sat on him, coating his skin, her butt slippery, and her back glistened with sweat.

"You make her, Jessica," he said, smiling, and he moved one hand upwards, to cup one small firm boob, rolling one swollen red-brown nipple between his thumb and his finger as he drew her back against him, arching her a little, so that her back rested against his chest, her head against his shoulder.

"You make her." His other hand rested on her taut, flat stomach, pressing Sally down firmly onto his cock, and he held her there. Arched backwards as she was, her thighs stretched, a little of his cock protruded from her.

"Please," Sally begged, her hips juddering against the restraining grip of Erik's hands, and her own hands were beside her, reaching down, holding on to Erik as she attempted to move herself.

Hesitantly, Jessica reached with one hand, her fingers tracing Sally's sex, where she was clamped pinkly around Erik's glistening cockshaft. She touched her, watching Sally's face as her fingers slid over those sensitive membranes that encircled Erik's girth, seeing her daughter's mouth form into a rounded "o" as a piquant moan emerged.

"That's it, Jessica," Erik breathed, his lips teasing Sally's earlobe, finger and thumb rolling that rubbery-fat nipple, his other hand pressing firmly down on her taut belly, holding her in place, and he could feel her muscles tightening spasmodically under his fingers, as he felt her tight little cunt clutching at his cock.

"Ohhhh," Sally moaned, doing her best to move, but impaled on Erik's cock, held by his hands, the best she could do was to squirm as her mom's fingers caressed her, touching her wetly, and then her mom's fingertips were circling her clitoris, slickly rubbing in little baby circles, moving the fleshy hood against that sensitive little bud that now protruded so visibly.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," Sally wailed bucking frantically, her sex clenching tight on Erik's cockshaft, and he held her close as she shook through that orgasmic climax that overwhelmed her. There was a long moment where Sally thought she was going to die, quivering and trembling from the intensity of the roiling pleasure that convulsed around Erik's cock, before rushing outwards to fill her body and her mind, on and on and on, lasting for an eternity, until it faded at last.

"Ohhhhh," Sally moaned, sagging limply as her climax slowly ebbed, and she was glowing, shuddering in the aftermath of that pleasure that pervaded her, that golden glow leaving her mind empty of everything except that kaleidoscopic mix of sensations and emotions.

"Down you get, Sally." Erik slapped her butt, his hands easing her up and off him, lowering her to her knees on the floor, smiling as she collapsed slowly forward to lie face down, quivering like jello in the aftermath of that pleasure.

"Poor baby," Jessica said sympathetically.

"Oh yeah, your turn now, Jessica," Erik growled, moving down from his seat in the chair, pushing her onto her back on the floor, moving down and over her, and her hand clasped his cock, stroking him as she spread her legs wide for him.

He grinned. "Is there something you want?"

"Don't tease me," Jessica moaned. Almost, she begged.

"Okay, I won't," Erik said, and he didn't.

"Nnnnnnuuuhhh," Jessica groaned, taking Erik's cock for the first time that morning, her sex dancing on his cock with the excitement of that first surrender, that first driving thrust that filled her with him, the way she'd wanted to be filled since she woke up that morning, taking him, enveloping him, sheathing him, and she had what she wanted now, but Jesus, he was big. He was stretching her.

He was... Jesus, how had Sally taken him? But she knew how.

"Relax, Jessica, you know you can take it," Erik grunted, pushing deep, demonstrating to her that yeah, she could take it, and she did. She took it all, his long thick cock stretching her labia wide around his girth, his weight crushing her thighs apart as he sank himself to the balls inside her, and began to fuck her.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhhh," she moaned, her cries echoing and matching his deep, slow thrusts, as his weight came down on her, his chest crushing down on her breasts, his body pinning hers, riding hers, and she had what she wanted. She was being fucked.

"You are so fucked, Jessica," he growled in her ear, enjoying her little bucks, the frantic movements beneath him, her heels bouncing off his butt, and yeah, she was hot.

Jessica looked up at his face as he rode her, experiencing that sweet aching as his cock penetrated her deeply, as deep as those guys at that party had penetrated her, twenty years ago, and her husband's cock didn't fill her like this. Had never filled her like this, and this was being fucked. This was taking cock. This was what her body was designed for. This was how she should be fucked, and she'd never wailed with pleasure, not since that party, twenty years ago, but now she did, without thought. Without embarrassment.

"Ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhh." With eagerness, and with ecstatic enjoyment.

She heard herself as her back arched, as she reached down to clasp her own ankles and pull her legs back further, offering herself to Erik, exposing herself, giving herself to him as she'd never done before, not with anyone, ever, and she groaned as his cockhead somehow reached even deeper inside her, groaned as his pubic bone ground against her clitoris, sending a surging rush of pleasure through her, and another, and then another, and the size of him was present, everywhere inside her.

"Nnnnaaaaahhhh..." His cock, it was huge. She could feel him in her, pushing against her butt through the canal of her anus, almost as if his cockhead was rubbing against her tailbone and fuck, oh fuck, it was just too good. Too much. Too much pleasure, and she sobbed out her pleasure as she felt that slow wave of her orgasm beginning to build, and his cock sank even deeper into her, vague discomfort inside her telling her that the tip of his cock was brushing her cervix, and she'd never realized a cock could do that, but she loved it that his did, and the noises she was making were incoherent pleasure.

"Oh wow," she heard her daughter say, and her face was beside Erik's, looking down at her, eyes wide. "Mo... Jessica, he's fucking you so hard," and Sally was smiling, her cheeks pink, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Your turn next, Sally," Erik smiled, and there was a sharp crack, and a squeak from Sally. "Why don't you go jump in the Jacuzzi and relax, take a break? I'll get to you again soon, babe."

"Okay, sure," Sally managed to say, but Jessica wasn't paying attention to anything except what Erik was doing to her, as her daughter left the room. She wasn't really paying attention for that matter, she was too busy experiencing.

"Let's get you onto the bed, Jessica," Erik said, checking the time. Yeah, one or two of the guys should be here soon, and he'd have Jessica more than ready for them to take over when they walked in. He'd have her begging for it.

"Ohhhhh," Jessica sobbed as he slid out of her, leaving her empty, lifting her effortlessly and placing her on the bed.

"On your hands and knees for me, baby," he said, smiling as she scrambled to cooperate, and then he was behind her, hands gripping Jessica's hips, and he pulled her back hard onto his cock.

"Uhhhhhh." Jessica's eyes widened as Erik's cock buried itself to the balls inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh." Her fingers clutched at the sheets, her sex squeezed down on his cock, clasping him along his entire length, and she could feel every inch of him, his swollen cockhead high inside, his cockshaft impaling her. Jesus, he was so deep inside her, and she couldn't control the noises that were emerging from her mouth. She couldn't control the movements of her body.

"Oh yeah, Jessica, you're one tight little bitch. Guess your husband's cock's not as big as this one," Erik grunted, sliding slowly out, then thrusting in and deep, taking his time, luxuriating in that tight slippery friction, enjoying her shudders as he reached beneath her with one hand to brush her swollen clitoris.

Jessica knew he was right. Her husband's cock wasn't as big as this one. Nowhere near as big. Her husband had never done it to her like this, either. Not kneeling for him. She'd only done it like this that one night, at that party, and it was so good. It was even better when he reached for her hair and wound it into his fist, pulling back, tipping her head back, forcing her to push herself back on him, take him deep, his cock moving inside her, sliding, thrusting, penetrating.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers
123456...9