Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inside," Max said, and he looked at her. "You need a shower."

Jeong giggled. "So do you."

"Come on then, I'll go first and get you a towel."

Jeong slipped into the water, scrubbing her stomach as clean as she could with her hand, but his stuff was dried on, and it didn't scrub off easily. Max followed her, taking his shorts, and her panties and the t-shirt with him. Jeong followed, swimming naked through the pool, climbing out, naked, and he was standing there, looking at her, holding a towel.

He was naked, too, and she looked, standing there, eyeing his cock, and she wanted to sink to her knees and kiss it. Hold it. Stroke it. Explore. Learn. Ask him to teach her. Show her. His cock twitched, and she watched, fascinated, as it seemed to swell, thickening, and lengthening. She'd learnt about this. A physiological response, excitement causing the blood to flow there, causing his cock to enlarge, and harden, and it was.

Her own nipples engorged in response, her sex pulsed, leaving her suddenly weak-kneed and breathless. He wasn't like Wilfred. He knew. He knew what to do, and he was married, but he'd... they'd... in the pool, and his cock said he was interested, and he wasn't running away. He wasn't going to leave her, not like Wilfred had last night, and she eyed his cock, then glanced at his face, and he was. He was looking at her, and looking at her was doing that to him.

Jeong took a step towards him, and then another, almost moaning out loud, and his cock. It was growing even more, expanding, lengthening, thickening, stiffening, standing outwards, stiffly, pointing at her, and now she looked at his face, and his eyes, he was gazing at her, hungrily, as if he wanted to eat her. Eat her alive, and she took another step towards him, her knees turning to jello, so that it was difficult to walk, and she wanted to hold him in her hand. Take him in her mouth. Give herself to him.

Max had no idea how it happened, but one second he was standing there, rapt, drinking in her naked body, her nubile innocence, the sheer sensuality of those full, firm breasts, her slender-waisted, slim-hipped, long-legged beauty, that heart-stopping face, and then she was in his arms, her arms vined around his neck, and he was pressed against her, holding her against him, held tight, and he had to have her.

He had to, and everything else was forgotten in her body against his, his mouth possessing her, and he wanted her. He wanted her now, wanted to lower her to the deck, and have his way with her, there and then, but somehow sanity prevailed, and he tore his lips from hers, took her hand in his, and almost dragged her into the house, naked, and he hoped to god Suzy was still flaked out, wherever she was, because he was doing this.

He was going to fuck Jeong Park.

"Where are we going?" Jeong whispered, her hand in Max's following him up the stairs, Annie's t-shirt and her panties still in one hand, dripping.

"In here," Max said, drawing her into the guest bedroom, and across the room, into the small en-suite. "You can shower here, afterwards."

His eyes held hers, and they both knew what afterwards meant, and Jeong didn't demure.

"My clothes are in Annie's room," Jeong said. He was so hard. She could see he was hard. Big and hard. She wanted that hardness. Wanted it to do to her what she knew a man's body was intended to do for a woman.

"I'll get them for you," Max said, tearing himself away from her, and he heard the shower turn on as he left the bedroom. Her t-shirt, her bra, and that cute little denim skirt were lying on Annie's bed, and he picked them up, lifted that bra to his face, inhaling the milky-sweet fragrance of her as he walked back across the hallway and into the bedroom, closing the door, placing her clothes on the bed.

He could hear her, in the shower, splashing, and there was that scent of shampoo wafting outwards. For a moment, he thought of taking a shower himself. A cold shower.

"Max? Is that you?" her voice called, and if she hadn't called his name, he would have left. That's what he told himself, as he walked through the open bathroom door, and closed it behind him.

He knew it wasn't true. He couldn't have torn himself away from her with a bulldozer.

"It's me," he said, watching her through the clear glass. Slender, black-haired perfection, her hair lathered and foaming with shampoo, her body sheened with water and soapsuds, and she turned towards him, eyes wide, startled. Surprised.

"Max." She didn't turn away. She stood there, looking at him, one of her hands washing herself, her eyes meeting his. Showing herself to him, and he could see how swollen and full her nipples were.

"Yes," he said, and she continued to stand there, saying nothing, as he peeled his shorts off, and dropped them to the bathroom floor.

Now Jeong's eyes moved. Downwards, to look at him, and he saw her eyes widen. Saw her hand hesitate, pause, and then he slid the shower door open, stepped inside, and closed it behind him, his eyes holding hers. Neither of them said a word as Max took her soapy body in his arms, his cock pressed against her smooth soapy skin, and he kissed her, gently at first, and then, as her mouth opened to him, as she surrendered to him, harder.

Jeong's arms vined around his neck, her boobs pressed against his chest, his hands slid over her back, her butt, pressing her against him, and she moaned into his mouth. Moaned again and again as he kissed her, as his hands ran over her, exploring her, caressing her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Touching her, intimately, one finger sliding inside her, probing inwards where she was so hot and wet, and his fingertip was pressing against her inside, moving, caressing her inner channel, and she clung to him, knees rapidly weakening, squirming a little against his hand where he cupped her.

"Ohhhhhh." She kept her eyes closed as the warm water ran over her body, washing the soap away, and when at last she opened her eyes, he was so big. His body, his hands on her, he was so big.

Everywhere.

Her hand reached out, found him, clasped him, and he was. He was huge.

Max didn't say a word. He turned the water off, opened the shower door, took Jeong's hand, and led her out, and when he turned towards her, he was holding a towel. She stood there, trembling as he dried her, dried himself, his eyes holding hers, and then he dropped the towel and took her hand in his.

"Where... where are we going...? Jeong whispered, and she didn't make any attempt to conceal her nakedness. Not now. Not from Max. She followed him, her hand in his, out of the bathroom, and into the guest bedroom, her heart pounding.

"Bed," Max said, and his hands guided her onto the bed. Jeong followed the direction of those hands, willingly. Timidly, but willingly, and when he guided her down onto her back, and looked down at her, she drew her feet up, and spread her legs apart, opening herself to him. Offering herself to him, and she knew what she was doing as she looked up at him, towering over her. She could see how big and hard he was, and she'd held him in her hand.

She wanted to do more than hold him in her hand, and Jeong knew it would be good with Max.

There was that long moment of suspense as he guided her to the bed. Would she? Wouldn't she? But she did. She turned away from him, and there was that moment when his heart sank as he thought she was turning away to escape, but it was to crawl onto the bed, and her butt was perfect. Small, taut, light olive, and Jesus, he'd like to take her like this.

Seize her hips and fuck her. Fuck her so hard that those gorgeous tits of hers would quiver and bounce, but then she turned onto her back, and she slowly spread her legs. Max looked down at her, and Jesus, that little pussy was beautiful, and he could see she was excited. See how pink and wet she was, and he could even see her little clitoris.

He moved onto the bed, kneeling upright, his knees between hers, his cock jutting stiffly outwards, and he knew what he was going to do. Knew what he had to do, and this time he wasn't going to fuck around. This time, he was going to have her, and he moved forward, closer to her, leaning forward, his hands on the bed on either side of her now, looking down into her eyes, and he knew she knew.

They both knew. He was going to fuck her.

He was going to fuck Jeong Park.

Her hand, one of her hands, reached out to where his cockhead rested against the smooth olive-silk of her lower belly, and her fingers clasped him again, a silken vice gripping him. He looked down, and her delicate fingers were so small on him, unable even to close around his girth, and he almost shuddered at the thought of his cock inside her. Filling her. Fucking her.

Abusing the fuck out of her, because he knew he would.

He'd fuck her like he'd fucked that girl in Seoul.

Fuck her until she walked bow-legged.

Until she'd sucked his balls dry.

"Jeong." His voice was a hoarse gasp. His cock was a massive bar of steel clasped in her fingers. So much bigger and harder than Wilson's. Much bigger. Tentatively, she stroked him, savouring the rigid length in her hand, and her heart was pounding. He was looking. Looking down at her, not smiling, serious, his hand hot on her stomach, circling slowly as he knelt between her legs, and she was relieved that she worked out, that her stomach was taut and firm, because this was why, and his hand circling on her stomach seemed to generate a black hole of suspense inside her that grew with every circle.

"Jeong..." he gasped again, and he groaned as her hand stroked him, slowly, tugging at him a little, as if she wanted him to... Jesus, he had to... he had to fuck her.

"Jeong..." he groaned, shuffling forward, until the front of his thighs brushed the back of hers, and Jesus, he could see how wet she was, her labia pink and swollen, slightly parted, glistening wetly with her excitement, and she looked up at him, little whimpering sobs emerging from those gorgeous lips, and she wanted him to do it, he knew she did, and her hand. Jesus, her hand...

"Dad, are you there?" Annie's voice came faintly from downstairs, and they both heard the front door chime.

"Oh no," Jeong moaned, heart jolting, but this time with shock, and for a second she continued to lie on the bed, with Max looking down at her, kneeling between legs that she'd already spread for him, and she knew what he wanted. She knew what she would have done, too. He was in her hand now, so hard, so ready to give her what she wanted, and for a moment, she wanted to do it anyhow, and if he'd asked her right then, she'd have said yes. She knew she would've.

But she didn't think he'd been meaning to ask. He'd been meaning to take.

Jeong knew he could have taken anything he wanted from her.

"Dad... anyone home?" Annie's voice called again.

"Into the shower, Jeong," Max said, and he'd found his shorts, was sliding them on, and he was out the door before Jeong had managed to slide off the bed and stand.

"I was upstairs, Annie," she heard Max's voice call, and she heard him on the stairs, and then she was back in the bathroom.

"Annie's come to visit us, Jeong. " Max looked up, grinning, when she walked out of the house onto the deck, ten minutes later, and he knew she wasn't wearing any panties. They wouldn't have had time to dry, and Jesus, he couldn't get rid of that erection. "Jeong's been here all day, waiting for you."

"Oh, hi Jeong!" Annie's happy squeal broke the hold his eyes had on her.

"Hi Jeong." Chuck appeared right behind her.

"Annie!" Jeong's squeal carried.

It was really lucky Annie couldn't read her mind.

"Hey, Chuck," Max said. "Firing up the barbeque. If you're staying, you can give me a hand, here."

"Is it okay if Chuck stays, Dad?" Annie asked, glancing at Chuck, smiling, and the way that they looked at each other, Max knew right away they were hooked, and hooked hard. Annie's first boyfriend, and he seemed like a nice young guy.

Even if the little bastard was fucking his daughter, and from that glow, the young asshole must've been getting what he wanted.

"Of course it is, honey," Max said. "Unless Chuck has to head off anywhere?"

"Sure I can stay if that's okay," Chuck said.

"Of course it is," Max said. "Come and give me a hand here, Chuck. Beer's in the fridge inside. Grab me one too, will ya, while I fire her up."

"Sure," Chuck said, and yeah, he was happy as a pig in shit. Blonde, hot, gorgeous tits, fucked like a mink in heat, and her dad was handing out free beer and steak? With a bit of luck, he'd get to fuck Annie again before he left as well.

Jeez, he'd really lucked in.

Shame about the gas station though.

He kinda wondered what Erik was up to, but fuck, Erik had all the chicks he could handle. He was gonna focus on Anna. Erik could look after himself. Asshole was good at that, alright.

* * * The End

Coming real soon (because it's almost done) - "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 08 --A Sunday Kind of Love -- Part Three": Well, if you've enjoyed Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Chapter Six and Seven, well, Chapter Eight ("A Sunday Kind of Love -- Part Three,") follows this. But Chapter Nine is maybe three or four months away, I'm afraid, and Ten wll be a while after that. I have half a dozen novels to write next, to be published. But at least those next two chapters will be sometime in 2021. You won't have to wait three years... And before anyone asks, I will take a stab at the next chapter or two of Happy Birthday this year, as well as another Chapter or two of Chinese Takeout. The Adventures of Jay-Lin and Round Out will resume... they have not been discontinued, only paused... Chloe

* * * * * *

1...456789