Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh," Jeong sighed, feeling his cum spurting out under her belly in that hot flood of jetting bursts, and she knew what was happening, and that knowledge sent a renewed frisson of pleasure and excitement through her as his hands moved her, and that friction... the feel of his cum between them... her excitement flared up anew, and with a little moan, Jeong moved against him as he spurted again, sliding in his cum, and he had, he'd cum so hard, she'd felt him, and his cum was between her skin and his, liquid and warm, mixed with their intermingled sweat, and the sunscreen that he'd applied so liberally, and his cock throbbed, a last seeping spurt that she felt, moving under his hands.

"Uh..." Jeong gasped, almost inaudibly, and she shivered. He felt her shiver, quivering, her fingernails digging into his shoulders, and she raised her head, looked at him, biting her bottom lip, her face concentrated, her butt muscles suddenly taut, and she moved against him, again, gasping.

"That's it, Jeong, it's okay... it's okay." Max breathed, and his hands moved her again, moved her against his cock, sliding her easily on him, wetly now, and he saw her face. Saw she was almost there, and he moved her again, smiling, as he watched her face, saw her expression change.

"Ohhhhhhh." Jeong moaned, her aching nipples dragging on Max's chest, and her clitoris slid along the raised ridge of his cockshaft, that sweet friction bringing that sudden cresting wave inside her to its peak. His hands squeezed her butt, moving her on him, dragging her down, sliding her up, shivering with suspense.

"Ohhhhhhh." Moaning with her need, and her excitement, looking blindly down at him, knowing he was watching her, just as she'd watched him, and she knew he'd cum. She'd known what those spurts were, and now she slid in his cum, liquid wetness against her belly, and that second wave, unexpected but welcome, crested and crashed down, hard, jolting her, filling her with a swirling explosion of heated pleasure that started at her center and rushed outwards, filling her down to her toes, and it was good as the first.

"Ohhhhhhh." Her fingers dug into his shoulders, she shivered on him, quivered under his hands, wanting that closeness, needing his body against hers. Needing his hot hard masculinity. Needing his hands, needing him to take what he wanted, and she moaned again, then sobbed, riding that wave of sensation that wracked her body, and she was still sobbing with pleasure as she subsided down onto him, again, soft and trembling now. Glowing.

"Relax, Jeong, it's okay," Max said, one hand on her butt, the other around her shoulders, holding her in place as she lay on him, her head resting on his shoulder, and he could hear her panting. He could feel her heart beating, fast as a bird's, almost fluttering. "Close your eyes and relax, it's alright. No-one's coming."

Jeong relaxed on him, she closed her eyes, she breathed in the scent of him, of his sweat, of herself. His cum pooled wetly between them, and she smiled to herself, because next time, she knew. Next time, she wanted that wetness inside her. She wanted Max inside her, and there was the rest of the afternoon and evening, and she smiled, glowing.

"You little honey," Max said, his voice a whisper, listening to her slow breathing, knowing she was fast asleep, and he could lie here on the float, with her lying almost naked on him, for hours. All afternoon, and he smiled as he picked up the bottle of sunscreen, dribbling it onto her back, and down her spine. His hands gently massaged it into her skin, without waking her. She really was fast asleep, and Jesus, he'd cum so hard.

He hoped like fuck that Suzy slept all afternoon, and Annie didn't come back until the evening, because explaining a naked Jeong lying on him would take a lot of explaining to his daughters. He closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of her hair, the taut softness of her slender body lying on his, her boobs so firm and taut against him, the muscles of her butt, taut under his fingers.

Jesus Christ, he had to fuck her. He had to, and he just didn't care if his wife and daughters found out. He wanted Jeong Park so fucking bad, and he knew he should be scared by what he was thinking, but he didn't feel any fear. None at all.

Only desire.

* * * * * *

"This apartment's really cool, Dave," Ariana said, leaning back against him where they say together on the couch, and the way he looked at her, this bikini had been a really good choice. She'd have been embarrassed wearing it where there were other people, it was so small, but with just Dave and her, it was okay, because she had thought about this, when he'd asked her out on a date.

Yeah, she was going to make out with him. Swimming in that rooftop pool had been fun, and the big outdoor patio, and even the food. He was really thoughtful, and funny, and nice, and hunky too. Yeah, he'd make a really good boyfriend, and she was wondering now just when he'd make his first move. She wasn't going all the way with him, not yet, not like Fer with that pig, but...

Jesus, she had to stop thinking about Erik and Fer, this morning. That'd been so exciting... no, no, no, it hadn't. It'd been disgusting, the way he abused Fer like that, and Fer had loved it. Ariana wondered if she'd love something like that, and she didn't think so, although she'd seen Erik looking at her while he fucked Fer, looking at her like he was undressing her with his eyes.

What was that smell?

"Does your brother mind?" she asked, half turned towards Dave, and he was smoking a roll your own, and it smelt like... hey, she knew what it was... she'd smelt that before, at parties...

"Try it," Dave said, offering her the joint he'd rolled. "Like this," he said, lifting it back to his mouth, inhaling. "Wow, this is really good stuff." It was, too. Real good shit. Worth trading Suzy's pussy for, for sure.

"Uh...," Ariana hesitated, but then, when Dave offered it to her again, she let him hold it to her lips.

"Is it supposed to do something?" she said, coughing.

"Not right away," Dave said. "Just try it a few times, breathe it in, hold it in for as long as you can, and watching Ariana, he grinned, and then, after the joint was gone, and he'd lit another one, he started to giggle.

"Oh wow," Ariana said, breathing in when Dave held the joint to her lips, holding her breath. "This is... wow..." She started to giggle after that next hit. "This isn't doing anything."

"Wow," she said again, and he was smiling down at her, and they'd smoked the entire thing, and she didn't feel different at all, and she giggled. She was still giggling as she watched her bikini top vanish, and then she stopped giggling and moaned as his lips drew on one swollen nipple.

Ten minutes later, she wasn't giggling, she was moaning and offering him her tits, and man, her tits were gorgeous, big and firm, and fuck, those nipples. She loved it when he sucked on them, and when he paused, her eyes were glassy. She was fucked, and the way she looked at him and giggled, yeah, she was out of her gourd.

"No... no..." Not out of her gourd enough to let him remove the bottom half of her bikini though. She hadn't said a thing when he removed his swim shorts though, and he was naked, his cock pressed against her thigh, where he faced her, looking down at her, and Jesus, she was hot.

"You ever given anyone a blowjob before, Ariana?" Dave asked, more or less out of the blue, except he'd taken one of her hands and clasped her fingers around his cock, and she knew what it was. She'd seen Erik's a few times, and this morning hadn't been the first time she'd watched Erik with Fer, either. She knew what a blowjob was. She'd watched Fer do those, too. Spied on her, really, back when Erik was dating Fer, and she thought about this morning again.

She thought about Dave, and she'd like him as a boyfriend. She'd have to give him something, and she wasn't going to give him that, not yet. She didn't want to be easy for him. Not like Fer was, for Erik. Guys didn't respect girls who were easy, and besides, she'd never done it before, and she wanted to be sure that Dave was the right guy. Maybe after a few dates.

"No," she breathed, and she liked what his hand was doing there, through the bikini. Her own hand rested on his, stopping his fingers sliding under the bikini, but her sex pulsed at the thought. What could it feel like if he touched her, there? She'd touched herself, she knew what that felt like, and it was good, but the other girls all said a guy's hand felt much better. She knew he'd taken his shorts off. She could feel him, hard, pressing against her, and that sent excited little shivers through her.

"Oh fuck," Dave groaned, and of course he was excited. He was a guy, and his mouth was all over her boobs. "Would you?" he added, kissing her before she could answer.

"I don't know," Ariana gasped. "I don't know what to do next."

She did, sort of. She'd watched Fer. But watching and doing it were two different things. Very different.

Dave grinned, because 'I don't know' wasn't 'no', not by a long shot. "I don't mind teaching you," he said, and he was smiling. No, he didn't mind at all. "Let's see how fast you can learn, Ariana," he added. "Up here. You can rest your head here."

He patted his stomach, and he wasn't in any hurry. They had the rest of the afternoon and evening. He didn't have to have her home until ten, that's what her mom had said. Hours. He could take as much time as he needed to coax her into blowing him.

"Okay," Ariana gasped, twisting and turning, her head sliding onto his stomach, facing his cock.

Dave grinned. Yeah, she had the idea alright. All he could see was the back of her head, but he could feel her breath against his cockhead, her cheek on his stomach, her hair falling over him, and his cock twitched and jerked in anticipation.

"That's good, Ariana," he breathed, stroking her hair. "Now, just hold it with one hand and, you know, kiss it and lick it."

Ariana didn't say anything, but face to face with his cock, she did what he'd told her to do. She took his cock in one hand, and for a long moment, her heart fluttering with excitement, she looked at it, and felt it under her fingers. That velvet skin, soft and smooth. Rigid beneath, lined with those veins, and there was that swollen head, with the little hole at the top, and, very tentatively, she kissed it.

"See, that was good, and it doesn't bite," Dave said. "Now, we're going to take this slowly, so why don't you kiss it again, and then lick it... all over."

Ariana did, slowly. She kissed it, and then she licked it, and then she opened her mouth, wider. She'd watched Fer, she knew what to do, and once it was in her mouth, his cockhead pressing against her tongue, it didn't seem so strange at all once it was inside her mouth, but she was still nervous, because she'd never done this before. She wanted to, though.

Dave's fingers ran through her hair, but he wasn't pushing her or anything, and that was okay. It was the physical size, because it was so big and so hard, and her mouth was stretched wide around him.

"Ohhh yeah, that's good, Ariana," he gasped, holding himself still in her mouth, letting her get used to it, and it was good. Her lips were sealed around his cockshaft, her tongue was moving on the underside of his cock and his cockhead, and he felt her swallowing.

"I'm going to move now," Dave said. "Just a little, so keep your mouth there, like that." He started to flex his hips, sliding his cock slowly and gently in and out between her lips, in and out of her mouth.

Ariana felt weird, like this huge thick sausage thing was sliding in and out between her lips, which were stretched around him, and he filled her mouth totally. She could feel his cock where it rested on her tongue and slid over it, moving backwards and forwards. She could feel his shaft sliding in and out between her lips where they closed lightly on his shaft as it moved slowly between them.

There was so much saliva in her mouth that she had to swallow continuously, and now she was really tasting him, every time she swallowed. He was slightly salty, and actually, she liked the taste of him, she liked the excitement at doing this, too, and she experimented, seeing how far down his cock she could slide her lips, before sliding them back up again, bobbing her head on him, like she'd seen Fer doing with Erik.

"You've really never sucked a cock before, Ariana?" He sounded disbelieving.

"Mmmpphhh?" Was she doing something wrong? She lifted her head, sliding her lips off him and licking them as she contorted herself to glance around and up at him, her hand still holding his cock, all wet and shiny with her saliva.

"No." She wasn't going to tell him she'd watched Fer, with Erik.

Dave smiled, his hand brushing her hair away from her face. "You're doing good for a beginner, Ariana. Now, open wide."

He guided her head back down towards his cock with one hand, his other hand holding his cock uptight and Ariana knew what she was supposed to do. She opened her mouth wide, so that his cockhead could slide in between her lips, filling her mouth again, and now that she knew what was going to happen, she wasn't scared at all.

"That's good, Ariana," he said, tensing a little as she slid her tongue over him. "I want you to slide your lips down and take as much of my cock into your mouth as you can, and then hold it for a second and slide back up until you've only got my cockhead in your mouth, and keep doing that."

His hand pushed gently against the back of her head, lightly guiding her still uncertain movements as she began to bob her head, sliding her lips down his shaft until his cockhead touched the back of her mouth, sliding back up, licking and sucking and swallowing, really tasting him.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Ariana," he repeated, as her lips and tongue slid down his shaft while her mouth flooded with saliva. She lifted her head, and her lips sucked their way back up until only the head of his cock was in her mouth, resting on her tongue, and then she'd swallow that cock-flavoured saliva before doing it again, feeling his cock slide across her tongue, his shaft slide inwards between her lips.

"Use your hands on me too, Ariana. Here, like this." He lifted one hand from her head, slid it round her to take one of her hands from where it rested on his thigh, and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, holding her hand there, her fingers clasped around him and he was real hard and thick, his girth too thick for Ariana's fingers to meet around him.

"Use your other hand to cup my balls," he said, spreading his legs wide so Ariana's hand had plenty of room to cup those two big round hairy testicles in their loose sacs of skin.

She'd never actually seen a guy's balls, not like this, and it was fascinating. As fascinating and exciting as his cock in her mouth, and she kept on bobbing her head on him. It was easier now that she was holding him, and it wasn't actually uncomfortable or anything now that she was getting used to it.

"You're enjoying this aren't you, Ariana?" Dave asked. He wasn't exactly sure if she was, but he sure was.

"Mmmmmm." Ariana was, and she was half surprised that she was enjoying it so much. She hadn't thought she would, but it was exciting. Far more exciting than she'd thought it would be when she'd thought about it.

"Stroke me with your hand while you use your mouth," he said.

He used his hands to push her head down a bit further than she'd been taking him. Down so that his cocktip touched her throat. Ariana gagged, but she managed to keep her lips more or less sealed around him, sliding up and down faster now, because his hands had taken charge of her head. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful of cock-flavoured saliva, her tongue running over him, exploring the shape of him, the contours of his shaft and his cockhead, and she held his shaft at the base, slowly stroking him at the same time.

"Jesus, your mouth was really made for cock-sucking, Ariana," he said.

Ariana did her best to prove he was right, although she'd never thought of her mouth that way before.

"Oh yeah, suck me baby, suck me good.... Oh fuck that's good..." Dave was enjoying what Ariana was doing, and he didn't mind telling her that.

"Now you're gonna swallow, aren't you, Ariana..." He didn't mind telling her what he wanted, either.

"Mmuuuhhgglugghhh." Ariana wasn't sure about that, but Dave's hand on the back of her head pushed her mouth down on him and her slips slid down his shaft, his cock brushed the back of her throat, and he held her there as she sucked and licked and salivated and swallowed. She was getting used to this, now, and she'd worked out how to breathe while he was moving.

"Ohhhh yeah that's good, Ariana." Dave's groans of pleasure were louder now, his movements in her mouth more vigorous. "Oh fuck yeah... oh yeah, Ariana, that's so good..."

"Mmmpphhh." Ariana's head was bobbing, her mouth sucking, tongue licking, lips sliding and her hand stroked him faster, and it was getting a bit messy, with saliva everywhere.

"Jesus, Ariana, that's great," and Dave began to move his hips more urgently, surprising Ariana, so that she let go of his cock, and used both of her hands to clutch at his hips, holding him there, ready to push herself back if he thrust himself too far into her mouth. She was totally inside her comfort envelope, sucking on him with her lips, licking him with her tongue as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth even more vigorously.

He reached down, took one of her hands from his hip, and placed it back onto his cockshaft, encouraging her to keep on stroking him as he fucked her mouth, and he was breathing really hard, almost groaning as he tried to hold it off. Jesus, her mouth on him was so sweet, and he wanted it to last as long as possible, but he knew it was coming.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," Dave grunted, and Ariana didn't get a choice about what happened next.

No choice at all, because one second, her hand was busily stroking him, and her lips were clamped around his shaft, her head bobbing, her tongue working away, swallowing cock-flavoured saliva. The next moment, Dave shuddered, his hands holding her head as he slid his cock deep into her mouth, and then his cock throbbed once. That first jet of cum spurted into Ariana's mouth, taking her more or less by surprise, and then she was gulping it down frantically to prevent herself from choking.

She was startled, but only that it happened then. She'd seen Fer, watched her with Erik. Watched Erik cum. She knew what to expect, and she knew all about what happened when guys ejaculated. She just hadn't really thought about what actually happened, and what it would be like when those great thick liquid spurts took place inside your mouth. Inside her mouth? Dave's cock just erupted, and that first spurt went straight down Ariana's throat.

She just about choked before she could gulp it down, and she found out right away what cum actually tasted like, because Dave's cock had flooded her mouth, and he spurted again about a second later, and Ariana swallowed frantically. Another spurt, and another, and another, and she swallowed as much of it as she could but there was more than she could swallow.

A lot more.

It didn't matter. Dave was getting his rocks off, and he knew what he wanted. His hand held her head firmly in place, while his cock was pushed hard into her mouth, the tip touching the back of her throat, and Ariana swallowed, and swallowed again as he came. And came. And came.

Behind the back of her head, Dave was groaning his pleasure as his cock throbbed and pulsed between her lips. His cum filled her mouth, one great jetting spurt after another, filling her mouth to overflowing however frantically she swallowed, coating her lips, coating her fingers where she still held him, trickling down her chin until, after half a dozen flooding jets he was finished.

123456...9