Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07

Story Info
A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Two.
  • March 2021 monthly contest
31k words
4.84
30.4k
16

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 07

A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Two

by Chloe Tzang

© 2021 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts a totally immoral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the author's permission.

That little note from Chloe again: Well, I won't repeat the intro to Chapter 6, but Chapter 7 is really Chapter Six , Part Two. Alas, by the time I finished the first draft, it was 75k words, which is about 20 LIT Pages, so I decided to have mercy on you, because I don't want to wear you to a frazzle, and I split Chapter 06 into three parts, and this is Part Two of Three. Hope you enjoy. And just in case you haven't read any of the previous chapters before, I will of course repeat that warning for any innocents who inadvertently have failed to read any previous Jeong Park installments before.

This is a tale of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex (if it isn't, I've lost the plot). You have been officially warned. Now, enjoy. Or not. But don't be complaining about it once you proceed past this point. Because if you don't enjoy sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex, well, you're in the wrong place. You're not going to enjoy this story at all, I can absolutely assure you of that, and you should read no further.

So now that we're clear on that one, there's plenty of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex. As there has been in EVERY preceding chapter. As there will be in EVERY subsequent chapter too. Now, I do hope those of you who make it past this introduction, and who have enjoyed the first few chapters, do continue to enjoy this sordid and misogynistic tale of despicable guys, innocent girls, and of course, Hot and Graphically Sordid, Misogynistic, Exploitative and Abusive Sex (although I may have mentioned that before). Without much of anything else to derail the story, lest you need to ask, but if you've read the previous chapters, you probably don't need to ask.

So read on with me, discover what happens next, and do enjoy this next installment of Jeong Park, in the Traditional Manner of Literotica Readers, with my encouragement and best wishes for a successful and enjoyable culmination to your reading adventure... Chloe

* * * * * *

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 07

A Sunday Kind of Love - Part Two

Oh I'm hoping to discover

A certain kind of lover

Who will show me the way

And my arms need someone

Someone to enfold

A Sunday Kind of Love, Etta James

* * * * * *

"Why don't you both come inside?" Erik held the door open for them, and Sally had never been in a house like this one. It wasn't even that far from where they lived, but it was almost a different world. The wall around this complex, the security gate they'd had to drive through. The wide laneway, trees and flower beds, all perfectly manicured. The house was huge. It seemed... expensive. It just had that aura, it felt that way, and walking inside through the front doors, her eyes widened.

So did her mom's.

"It's my dad's," Erik said, closing the front door behind them. "He lives up north in San Francisco most of the time. Doesn't come down here that much. Have it to myself most of the time. Come on through." He grinned. "Leave your heels on, they make both of you look even more fuckable than you already are."

Ignoring their pink-cheeked glances towards each other, he took Jessica's hand in one of his, Sally's in the other, leading the two of them inwards from the marble-tiled foyer, past a sweeping staircase and down a long wood-panelled hallway, through another solid door, and into a large conservatory overlooking a patio-surrounded pool and garden.

"This is my part of the house," Erik said. "My bedroom's through here," and he led them past a couple of large couches, through another doorway, past his bed, to the almost floor to ceiling bay window.

"Like the view?" he said, releasing Jessica's hand, standing behind Sally, one arm sliding around her, and now he was close behind her, not pressing against her, but she could feel him, brushing against her, and she knew he was hard. She knew why she was here, too. She'd known that, from the moment she'd said to her mom that she wanted to go with him this afternoon.

"It's lovely," Sally said, eyeing the tub out on the patio. "Is that a jacuzzi?"

"Sure is, babe," Erik said. "You can try it out later." He smiled at Jessica. "You're not in any hurry to go anywhere else today are you?"

"No," Jessica said, her nipples aching. The only place she wanted to hurry too was flat on her back on Erik's bed, looking up at him as he took her, while Sally watched, and she wanted to watch him with Sally, too. Her sex pulsed hotly at the thought.

"Why don't you look around, Sally?" Erik said, and he smiled at Jessica. "First."

"Sure," Sally said, enthusiastically, just about bouncing out of the bedroom.

Erik smiled, watching those long slender legs and that tight little butt depart, and then he turned back to Jessica. "I'm glad you're not in any hurry to look around," he said.

Jessica watched him, her heart pounding as her eyes dropped to his erection. His jeans concealed him, but they didn't hide it. He was as big as she remembered.

"You do like this view better, don't you, Jessica?" Erik asked, taking those half a dozen steps to her, and he took her in his arms, kissed her. Kissed her gently, and Jessica melted into his arms. Melted against his naked body, her hands running over those broadly muscular shoulders before vining around his neck, welcoming his tongue in her mouth, her own dancing and hungrily flirting with his.

"Mmmmm," Jessica murmured, and she felt as if she was eighteen again. Sally's age, and she didn't want talking. She wanted fucking.

"Baby, you're hot," Erik grinned, easing back a little, taking one of her hands, and placing it firmly on that bulge that his jeans still concealed. "You want this now?"

Jessica said nothing, her face flaming as she found his belt with both hands, unbuckled him, unzipped his jeans and began to work them down his hips. She wasn't eighteen. She had an eighteen year old daughter, but unlike when she was eighteen, she knew what she wanted.

Erik's cock.

"Oh yeah, you're one hot chick, alright, Jessica," Erik smiled, peeling his shirt off as her hands continued to work. "You want to get down on your knees and take everything off for me, babe?"

Jessica did, and, wordlessly, she sank to her knees before him, her hands working his jeans down, all the way down to his ankles, tugging them off him as he raised first one foot, and then the other. Her heart pounded as her hands moved to his boxers, straining against the pressure exerted from within them by that bulging erection. Her mouth flooding with saliva, she swallowed as her hands dragged his boxers down, freeing him, so that his cock slapped against her face.

Erik smiled as he stepped out of his boxers, one hand on her head now, fingers entwined in her silky black hair, holding her head, the other holding his cock, and he slapped one cheek, then the other.

"Open wide, babe," he breathed, smiling down at her upturned face.

Jessica gazed up at him, and she did exactly as Erik asked. She opened wide.

"Ggguugggg." Erik smiled, and filled her mouth with his cock, sliding his cockhead slowly across her tongue, her lips stretched around his cockshaft while his cockhead found her throat, and pushed a little.

"Gggglluggguhgggg." Jessica swallowed around his cock, tasting cock flavoured saliva. Cock, and something else. Something she'd tasted before, last night. Semen, and.... girl juice? Who? Huh?

"Gggglluggguhgggg." She swallowed again as Erik eased his cock outwards, her tongue moving against his cockshaft as he drew back, lips sealed to him, sucking lightly, swallowing.

"Oh yeah, you like sucking cock, don't you, baby?" Erik said, smiling down at her upturned face.

"Mmmmmm," Jessica hummed, as his cock eased inwards, filling her mouth. Yes, she did like sucking cock. She'd liked sucking cock at that party, twenty years ago. She liked it even more now, and she found herself wishing she could go back in time. Twenty years. To that party. Her and Stephanie, the same age Sally was now. The two of them, and all those guys. Jessica shivered with remembered excitement.

"Let's see you take more," Erik said, and he pushed a little, smiling as Jessica's eyes widened, and his cock pushed a little into her throat, and he could feel her throat working on him, feel her head jerking back against his hand.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Jessica," Erik eased back, smiling as she sucked air in. "Let's do that again."

He did, and her eyes widened all over again.

"Baby, we better get you used to this." Erik grinned. "Nice and easy, Jessica. To start with."

He did, and by the time he'd worked his cock into her mouth a couple of dozen times, she was taking his cockhead into her throat every time, and yeah, fuck, she was trying to take more all by herself.

"Jessi...oh!" Sally's voice interjected, but Erik didn't pause. He continued to work his cock into Jessica's mouth as he turned his head to smile at Sally.

"Why don't you get down here beside your mom, Sally, and she can show you what she's doing." He chuckled. "Because it's your turn next."

He smiled as Sally walked across the room towards them, her cheeks pink. "You brought your swimsuits, right? Why don't you change first? We can jump into the Jacuzzi afterwards."

"Okay." Sally picked up her handbag. "I'll go get changed."

"You can change right here," Erik said, and he grinned. "Where I can see you."

"Gggglluggguhgggguhhhh," Jessica choked, his cock halfway down her throat, and then "Gguuggg," sucking in oxygen as he pulled back.

"Uh," Sally hesitated, blushing. She'd never undressed in front of a guy before. Erik had taken her clothes off, last night, she'd been naked for him, but undressing? Changing into her bikini? While he watched.

"Now, Sally," Erik said.

"Gggglluggguhgggguhhhh," her mom choked, and now it was Sally's eyes that widened as she saw how much of Erik's cock her mom was taking.

"Oh my God!" Sally gasped. "Mmm... Jessica!" Almost all of it? How did she...?

"Sally," Erik said. "Come here."

Sally came, taking that last step towards him, his eyes holding hers, and she was sure that was what a rabbit felt like as a fox approached it. Her heart fluttered, her knees trembled, and at the last, her lips parted as Erik's lips found them. He kissed her, long and slow and gentle.

"Gggglluggguhgggguhhhh," her mom choked, and she felt Erik moving as he used her mom's mouth.

"Change, Sally," Erik breathed, his lips teasing across her cheek, brushing her ear. "Now."

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh," her mom gurgled.

Sally stepped back, turned her back to Erik, and fumbled for her bikini. Blushing, she slid her panties down to her knees, stepped out of them, and wriggled into her new bikini bottoms. She and her mom had bought thong bikinis, as tiny, and as revealing, as the G-strings they'd both been wearing. Hesitantly, her cheeks flaming, she slid her skirt off, following it with her top, and at least the bikini top covered most of her boobs. Most.

"Nice," Erik said, and he was eyeing her as she turned around, and he grinned. "You can get down on your knees now, and help Jessica, Sally."

Sally did. She sank to her knees, beside her mom, wide-eyed as she watched Erik's cock ease inwards between her mom's lips. In and in and in, until her mom's nose brushed Erick's pubic hair.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Jessica," Erik said.

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh," her mom gurgled.

Watching his cock emerge, glistening with her mom's saliva, Sally couldn't believe how much of it her mom had taken. So much? How had she managed?

"You take over, Sally," Erik said, withdrawing his cock from Jessica's mouth completely, and for good measure he slapped Jessica's cheeks with his glistening shaft. "You go change now, Jessica."

Jessica's mouth continued to seek Erik's cock, bringing a chuckle from him, and another slap across the face from his cockshaft.

"Swimsuit, greedy," Erik said, smiling. "Sally needs some cock too."

Sally wasn't sure that she needed it, but she knew she wanted it, and her mouth opened wide as his cockhead homed in on her lips, like a bee after honey.

"That's it, Sally," Erik said, easing inwards between those now parted lips, enjoying that slight grazing of her teeth on his shaft as he slid across her tongue. "Now, use your tongue on me, baby."

He watched Jessica undressing, her back to him. Watched her wriggle into a thong bikini that matched the one Sally was wearing. "Oh yeah, nice bikini, Jessica."

Nice firm tits too, you'd never guess she was Sally's mom. She really did look like she could be Sally's older sister though, and he wasn't gonna say a thing to his buddies. His hands held Sally's head, and he looked down and smiled, luxuriating in her tongue sliding against the underside of his cock. Yeah, she was a fast learner.

"Let's see how much you can take, Sally," he said, and he pressed inwards, brushing the back of her mouth, finding her throat, enjoying her suddenly wide-eyed startlement, and the jerking pressure of her head against his hands. Hands that held her right where he wanted her, as he pushed a little.

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh," Sally gurgled, on the verge of choking, her throat working frantically before he eased back slowly, and she sucked in air.

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh." She gulped saliva. Saliva flavoured by Erik's cock. She liked that taste now.

"Good girl," Erik smiled, as Sally slid her lips down his shaft, withdrew, slid them down again, taking as much of him into her mouth as she thought she could take, and there was still three inches to go before her nose brushed his pubic hair, the way her mom's nose had. How had she done that? How?

"Like this," Erik grinned down at her, his hands holding her head as he eased in, and in, his cockhead brushing the back of her mouth. Her throat. Pushing. Into her throat.

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh." Sally gurgled wildly.

"Relax, Sally babe," Erik said, easing back, watching as Sally snorted air, and then he did it again.

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh." So did Sally.

"You can do better than that, Sally," Jessica said, kneeling on the floor beside her daughter, eyeing her critically.

"Gluggguggguggaaahhhglumphhh," Sally choked around Erik's cock, finding out that her mom was right.

She could do better than that. A lot better than that, with her mom's encouragement. She could do a lot better, especially when her mom's hand on the back of her head pushed her down, so that Erik's cock pushed even further into her throat. Only momentarily, because as soon as she seriously gagged, Jessica's hand lifted, and Sally's mouth slid back.

"Help Sally again, Jessica," Erik said, eyeing Jessica's little bikini. Jessica did. She helped Sally.

"Gguuhhhgguuhhgguhhh." Sally did better this time.

"That is better," Jessica said, eyeing her daughter's lips sealed around Erik's cock. Weirdly, the sight sent little thrills of excitement through her, and her own words sent more. "But there's still two inches left. Bob your head on him, and try to take more every time, Sally. If you do it quickly, it won't matter if you can't breathe, okay."

"Mmmmmm," Sally hummed, swallowing cock-flavoured saliva yet again, and she was bobbing her head now, slowly to begin with, sliding her lips down as far as she could, and then a little further, choking and gagging, but Jessica was right.

When she did it quickly, she didn't feel like she was running out of air, and she could take him a little down her throat, all on her own. So she did, again and again, trying hard, no longer even embarrassed in the slightest that her mom was watching her.

"Up here, Jessica," Erik said, reaching down with one hand, and helping Jessica stand, urging her closer, his mouth finding hers, kissing her as Sally continued to blow him.

"Let's see if we can make this work with both of you at once," he said, a little later, holding Sally's pony-tail, removing his cock from her mouth, stepping back, turning and walking out of the room.

"I think he wants us to follow him," Jessica said, looking down at her daughter, on her knees.

"Yes," Sally said, struggling to stand on legs that were shaky, following her mom out, into the main room. Erik was naked, sprawled back on one of those large padded black leather armchairs, one of his legs hooked over the arm of the chair, his cock was jutting upwards, erect, swollen, obscenely ready.

Exposed. Everything was exposed.

His eyes met Sally's, and he smiled.

"M... Jessica," Sally whispered, tugging at her mom's arm, not taking her eyes away from Erik. He was smiling.

"Oh god... oh my god..." Jessica started. "It's... it's..." Her knees turned to jello, her mouth flooded with saliva.

"Who wants to come over here and suck my cock first?" Erik said, holding himself upright with one hand. "The other one can lick my balls. First come, first served."

Jessica reached him first, sinking down on her knees before him, but Sally was only a second behind.

"This side," Erik said, guiding Jessica over, and he grinned at Sally. "You can lick my balls while Jessica blows me."

Jessica was already blowing him, engulfing his cockhead, sliding her lips down his shaft, down and down and down, forcing herself further, and those little choking sounds as he entered her throat were natural.

"Oh yeah, baby," Erik groaned, watching Jessica's lips brush his pubic hair, almost reaching the base of his shaft, and he knew his cockhead was in her throat. He could feel her throat working on him as her tongue swirled. "Now that's a blowjob," and as her lips slid upwards, all the way until they circled him just below his glans, her tongue circling delicately, he grinned. "And that's sucking cock."

"Mmmmm," Jessica hummed, her mouth lifting from that cock, and now she smiled at Sally, watching her daughter cupping Erik's balls with one small hand, delicately licking them, and her eyes were sparkling as she ran her tongue up Erik's shaft, all the way from the base to the tip, before she took him into her mouth again, and slid her lips down, further and further down.

"You can do better than that, Jessica," Sally said, and her hand rested on the back of her mom's head, and she pushed her mom's head down. Firmly.

"Gluggguggguggaaahhhglumphhh," Jessica choked as her lips met Erik's body at the base of his cock, her nose buried in his thick and wiry pubic hair, and his cock was halfway down her throat.

Sally's hand released her, and her head jerked upwards, she gasped for breath, half choking, and Sally was smiling, her eyes now sparkling.

"See," she said. "You can do it, Jessica."

"Your turn, Sally," Erik said, lifting Jessica's mouth from him, guiding his cock to Sally's lips, and Sally did as he encouraged her to do. Her mouth engulfed his cockhead wetly, her lips slid down his shaft, her tongue caressing his length.

"That's it, Sally," Jessica said, smiling as she pushed her daughter's head down, her hand as firm on her daughter's head as Sally's had been on hers. "You can do it."

Sally's eyes widened as her face planted itself firmly against Erik's body, his pubic hair tickled her nose, and his cock filled her throat, half-choking her.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers
123456...9