Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late? She wouldn't even care if Jenny watched, and her sex spasmed hotly at the thought.

Except...everyone would find out, and she didn't want that. She didn't want anyone to know. He was her best friend's dad. She didn't care.

"We better stop," Max groaned, not wanting to. What he wanted to do was tear her clothes off, throw her naked body down on the deck, spread those long slender legs wide, and pound that tight little Korean pussy so hard that she'd be concussed by her boobs bouncing.

"We better," Jeong moaned, clinging to him, sucking at his tongue, remembering last night. Remembering what else she'd sucked on. Remembering the taste of him as he came in her mouth, and she remembered how fast he'd cum too.

"Ten minutes?" Jeong gasped, squirming against him. So hard. He was so hard, she was sure he wouldn't take long and her mouth flooded with saliva.

"Yes," Max groaned, hands kneading her butt. God, he so wanted her naked, on her back, those beautiful almond eyes looking up into his as he rode her, those big firm tits pressing against his chest as he fucked her into next Sunday.

"What?" he gasped, as her hands frantically worked his shorts down and his cock sprang free.

"There's enough time," Jeong gasped, sinking to her knees in front of him, her mouth opening wide, and before he could grasp what was happening, her lips plunged down his shaft, her mouth engulfing his cock, hot and wet, her tongue caressing his cockhead.

"Oh Jesus," Max groaned, hands clutching at her head, fingers wrapped in her silky black hair, wanting nothing more than to mouth-fuck her.

Jeong knew what to do now. Well, not really, but last night had been practical experience, and she didn't hesitate, not even for a second. She wanted him to do what he'd done last night, and cum in her mouth, now, before his wife got home.

"Oh Jesus," Max groaned again, hands almost shaking as he resisted the urge to hold her head in place and seriously fuck her mouth. Don't scare her, don't scare her, ran through his mind as her lips plunged down his shaft again and again, hot wet suction and friction, her tongue busy as her head bobbed busily.

"Mmmmmmm," Jeong hummed, swallowing frantically, doing her best to bob her head faster on him.

"Oh Jesus, that's so good, Jeong," Max groaned, watching her lips slide halfway down his cock, feeling his cockhead brushing the back of her mouth, feeling her tongue moving on him, exploring, licking, lapping, sucking.

"Mmmmmmm," Jeong hummed again, happily, wanting nothing more than to bring him off and satisfy him.

Her own excitement was incidental to knowing he wanted to do this with her, and there might be time later, if her mom and dad weren't home. Right now though, she wanted to satisfy him. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, and she sucked her lips back on him before sliding them down again, her tongue exploring, swallowing, tasting him, swallowing again. That taste of him, slightly salty, very masculine, it was just as exciting as last night, and the size and strangeness of his cock in her mouth was just as exciting too. More exciting really, because she knew what was going to happen now. His groans, his hands on her head, those faint jerks of his hips, they were exciting too.

"Jesus, Jeong," he gasped, almost tasting her name, his hands holding her head as his hips flexed a little, gently moving his cock, a slight in and out movement of his shaft across her lips. Between her lips, moving across her tongue, and that movement brought another flood of cock-flavored saliva that Max felt around his cockhead as he moved, just as he felt her swallow. Christ, Jenny would be home soon, and he had to cum soon, he really did, and when he did, he was sure she'd do her best to swallow it.

All of it.

She had last night.

Jeong slid her lips down his shaft. All the way down, as far as she could, and the sensation of taking him that way, doing that for him, rushed through her like hot liquid heat, flowing down her throat, filling her chest, expanding outwards into her breasts, and her nipples, bringing a rush of heated excitement to her sex.

"Yes," Max groaned, moving a little more, thrusting his cock into her mouth, and Jeong liked that. She liked that a lot and she did her best to take more of him, gagging a little as she forced her lips a little further down.

"That's it, Jeong," Max groaned, encouraging her. "Like that."

Like that? Jeong did her best. Her lips slid up and down, up and down, again and again, deeper, a little deeper and further with each descent, enjoying the way he filled her mouth. Enjoying his excitement, knowing she was bringing him pleasure, and she glanced up at him, pleased with herself, enjoying his panting breaths, the flexing of his hips, his hands, both of them, holding her head as he moved his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed again, sliding her lips down as far as she could, further even, enjoying his swollen hardness filling her mouth.

Enjoying the firm grip his hands had on her head. Enjoying the heady pleasure of knowing she was giving him a blowjob. Enjoying his movements that were becoming more and more unrestrained as he did what he'd done last night, and took control, moving in her mouth, in and out, forcing his cock deeper, moving faster than she could bob her head, stretching her jaws, pushing against the back of her mouth, almost in her throat.

Fucking her mouth.

Jeong wanted him to fuck her.

"Jeong," he groaned.

She loved the way he said her name, she could hear the pleasure and the excitement in his voice as he moved. It wasn't her moving now. It was him. He was in control, moving in her mouth, and she tasted that same taste from last night. That bitterly astringent taste on her tongue, and his fast jerky movements meant he was close, she was sure. He'd moved like that last night, just before he came, and this time she wasn't going to be surprised. Eyes closed, tasting him, enjoying her mouth stretched around him, his shaft sliding across her tongue, she flicked her tongue against him, sucking on him hard.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, his hands clamping her head as he drew back a little, so that his cockhead rested on her tongue.

"Fuck fuck fuck," and with every repetition, his shaft throbbed against the encircling clamp of her lips. With each throb, an enormous spurting eruption of cum flooded her mouth.

"Ggluugggggluhhgluuggg." Even knowing what was going to happen, the sudden violence of his culmination surprised her, so that she almost choked. Almost, but swallowing frantically, she gulped that first thick mouthful down unhesitatingly, and then the next, and the next, and the next.

"Ggluugggggluhhgluuggg," Jeong's mouth flooded with his semen. As fast as she could swallow, another spurt erupted, jetting outwards into her mouth, thick on her tongue, acrid, astringent, salty, thick and hot. She swallowed again and again, his cock throbbing in her mouth, and she didn't mind at all that his hands were clamped to her head, holding her for him to satisfy himself with her.

Jeong wanted to satisfy him, and this time, it hadn't been a surprise. This time, she enjoyed all of it. Every moment. The taste and texture of his semen in her mouth. The throbbing of his cock. The pressure of his cockhead where he rested on her tongue. His hands holding her head. Every single thing, and now, as his spurting eruptions subsided, she licked those last trickling emissions from him, swallowing, easing her mouth off him as his hands released her.

Smiling up at him, licking her lips, savoring the taste of him, satisfied at what she'd accomplished.

Like a kitten with cream, Max thought, looking down at her, hastily tucking himself away.

"Was that good?" she asked, still kneeling before him, a vision of an angel.

"Jesus, that was better than good, Jeong," Max said, smiling, reaching down and taking her hands in his, helping her to her feet. "Better wash your face," he added, softly, fingers gently brushing her cheek. "Jenny'll be home soon."

"Okay," Jeong said.

In the washroom, she knew why he'd suggested that as soon as she saw herself in the mirror. Disheveled hair, smeared lip gloss, saliva all over her face. She looked like she'd just finished giving a guy a blowjob.

Jeong smiled happily.

* * *

"Oh, hi Jeong," Jenny smiled, walking into the kitchen five minutes later. "Where's Annie?"

"Out with her boyfriend," Max said, walking in from the deck. "Jeong's parents are out late, and she didn't want to be at home by herself."

He slipped his arms around his wife and gave her a quick kiss. "Boyfriend troubles," he whispered in her ear.

"Great," Jenny smiled, remembering how Max, well, Max and all his friends, had eyed Jeong yesterday. Well, not just Jeong, but Annie too. But for what Jenny had in mind, Jeong was perfect.

"You can come swimming with me, Jeong, while Max does the barbeque," she added.

"I don't have a swimsuit with me," Jeong said.

Jenny smiled and held up a shopping bag. "I just bought half a dozen bikinis, you can have one of them. Come on, come up with me and pick, and we'll get changed."

"Uh, okay," Jeong said, uncertainly, still tasting Max's cum every time she swallowed. She'd rinsed her mouth, but she could still taste him. She'd have to remember a toothbrush and toothpaste from now on.

"Great," Jenny said, taking her hand. "Let's do it. I hate swimming by myself." She smiled.

Max was going to enjoy this, she knew, and after Jeong went home, she could look forward to Max working off that lust that she was certain that Jeong's new boobs would inspire in him. She half-wished that Erik, that friend of Suzy's, was around to inspire her, and she shivered, her nipples engorging as she thought of him again. She'd been thinking of him, and the way he'd looked at her, when she'd stopped off and bought these bikinis on the way home.

Erik really did remind her of those guys that she used to look for on those weekends staying with her uncle and aunt, back when she was at university. The way Erik had eyed her, she knew that look from...well, too many years ago, but he'd made her forget those years. He was interested, and she had to bite her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning out loud as she walked up the stairs, Jeong a step behind. Jeong really was quite beautiful. If she was a guy...

Jenny half-giggled. She'd never tried anything like that, with another girl, but somehow it was exciting to think about it.

With Jeong?

With her youngest daughter's best friend? For a moment she closed her eyes, thinking of Max with her and Jeong. She'd never done anything like that, and Max was so strait-laced she was sure he never would, but she knew he thought Jeong was hot. It wasn't ever going to happen, but it was exciting to think about it. Jenny smiled as Jeong followed her into their bedroom.

An hour or two watching Jeong in one of those bikinis, and Max was going to give her what she wanted tonight. She wondered if he'd be thinking of Jeong when he did it. She knew she'd be thinking of Erik.

"Let's take a look," she said to Jeong, tipping the half dozen bikinis onto her and Max's bed.

"I love your bedroom," Jeong said, looking around. She'd been in Annie's room before, and Suzie's too, but she'd never been in the master bedroom. It was a mix of masculine and feminine, and it was obvious which side of the big wooden bed was Max's. "That bed's to die for."

A vision of herself in the center of that bed, on her back, naked, with Max looking down into her eyes the way he'd looked down into her eyes last night flashed through her mind.

"We bought it at an antique auction, years ago," Jenny said, seeing that fleeting expression on Jeong's face.

Bedroom eyes, she thought. Jeong's got bedroom eyes, and she's just waiting for the right guy. Jenny knew. She'd known herself when she was eighteen, the same age as Jeong was now. She'd known what she'd wanted, and those guys she'd picked up on those weekends away had given it to her. Would Jeong want that? She was Korean, she had that different background, but those eyes, that expression on her face. Jenny knew.

Jenny smiled. "Try the bed out," she said, her nipples beginning to engorge, a little frisson of excitement rippling through her. Max would love to see this.

"Are you sure?" Jeong asked, cheeks pink.

"Go ahead," Jenny said, smiling, shrugging her jacket off and tossing it onto the dresser.

"Wait, let's pick bikinis first," she added, eyeing them. "What color do you want?"

Jeong eyed them. Her own bikinis were small and sexy, but these? She'd seen them when she'd been bikini shopping. Micro-bikinis. That's what they'd been labeled as, and they were. Micro, that is.

"I'm going to wear this one," Jenny said, smiling, reaching for a little red one. "Why don't you wear this one? Black suits you beautifully."

Jeong took it, her cheeks burning as she saw Jenny starting to undress. Hesitantly, she turned her back, peeling her black t-shirt and bra off and slipping the bikini top on.

"That's a perfect fit," Jenny said. "Here, I can do those for you." Her fingers brushed Jeong's shoulder blades as she tied the string across Jeong's back while Jeong held her hair up out of the way.

"A really good fit," Jenny said, adjusting it a little. "Now, try the bottoms."

Jeong unfastened her jeans, peeled them off, and then, more than a little embarrassed at exposing herself to Jenny's eyes, she slipped her panties off. She could see Jenny in the mirror, watching her. Jenny handed her the bottoms, continuing to watch as Jeong balanced on one foot, stepping into what was really just a few strings attached to a tiny black triangle, pulling them up and into place.

"You'll need to tighten them," Jenny said. "You hold them in place. I'll do the ties."

She knelt beside Jeong, unfastening the ties at one hip, pulling them tight, refastening them, and then doing the same on the other side.

"Do you shave or wax?" Jenny asked, making one last adjustment. "There, done."

"Shave," Jeong said, blushing. Waxing? That'd be embarrassing.

"Me too, and I think I'll wear this one," Jenny said, picking one that was almost identical to Jeong's. "Why don't you try the bed?"

"Okay," Jeong said, trying not to watch Jenny undressing as she crawled across to the middle of the bed. "It's so firm."

"Lie down on it," Jenny said, slipping the bikini top on and adjusting the fit.

"I like it," Jeong said, lying on her back, watching Jenny as she stepped into the bottoms. "You're really fit."

Jenny smiled, eying Jeong's slender body. "I work out every day," she said. "It's easier now that the girls look after themselves, but I don't want to, you know, end up as an overweight blob. It's so easy."

"Mmmmm," Jeong said. "You're really good looking, Jenny."

"Thanks, Jeong. So are you," Jenny said, smiling. "Bounce on the bed and you'll see why I like it."

Jeong did, her boobs quivering with every bounce, her hips lifting and falling. "Wow, it's really firm. Does Max like it that firm too?"

Jenny giggled. "It's great for sex," she said. "Max likes it really hard sometimes, and a firm mattress is great for hard sex."

"Oh?" Jeong blushed, startled.

"Oh? Sorry," Jenny said. "I thought you and that boyfriend of yours were already...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you, Jeong. I mean, I thought you all were. Annie is, with that boyfriend of hers, and Suzy...."

"You don't mind?" Jeong asked, embarrassed but curious. "I mean, my parents would kick me out if they thought...."

"Of course I don't mind," Jenny said. "I mean, I was when I was your age...." She smiled at the memories. "I just want them to be careful, that's all, and of course I make sure they're sensible and take their contraceptives and I do ask them to make sure their boyfriends use condoms. Better safe than sorry."

"Mmmm," Jeong agreed.

"I know what your parents are like, Jeong," Jenny said, smiling reassuringly. "It's hard when your parents come from the old country. Mine did too, they had all that cultural baggage, and I know that it's tough to deal with that sometimes. If you need any advice or help, you can always talk to me."

"Uh, thanks," Jeong said, a little guiltily. She wanted to go on birth control herself, she'd been meaning to, but she wasn't sure. There was the clinic in the brochures that school handed out, but it'd be embarrassing to go there. She wasn't sure how to ask Jenny though, especially when it was Max she was thinking of.

"If you want to go on birth control, I can always take you to my clinic," Jenny said, lying down on the bed next to Jeong, and propping herself on one elbow so she could look down at her. "I took Annie there, and Suzie."

"You did?" Jeong said, a little faintly. God, she was talking to Jenny about birth control and thinking about letting her husband make love to her. Well, not thinking, she knew she'd let him.

"Mmmm," Jenny smiled. Yeah, the girl had bedroom eyes. "You haven't yet, have you?"

"Haven't?" Jeong asked.

"Had sex," Jenny said.

"Uh, no," Jeong said, and then it came out in a rush. "I wanted to, with Wilfred, but he didn't want to, so I dumped him. He went all religious on me, said he wanted to wait until we were married, and there's no way I want to marry Wilfred."

She rolled over onto her stomach, burying her face in a pillow. "I really wanted to do it, but I don't want him thinking he's going to marry me. That's so stupid, we haven't even finished high school."

"Well, you'll just have to find another boyfriend, Jeong," Jenny said, eying that taut little butt. She shouldn't think what she was thinking. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't resist. Not this temptation.

"I think so," Jeong murmured, her voice muffled by the pillow. It smelt of Max and Jenny, and she breathed that scent in.

"Well, like I said, all you have to do is ask, and honestly, even if you're not planning to, it's a smart thing to do, just in case. It's so easy to get carried away and then regret it afterwards."

"Would you mind?" Jeong asked, shyly, her cheeks flaming.

"Birth control?" Jenny said.

"Uh-huh," Jeong nodded.

"I'll make an appointment now," Jenny said, picking up her mobile. "Here, they've got a booking app, let me see."

She looked up. "How about five on Thursday?"

Jeong nodded.

"Okay, done. Come around after school and I'll take you there. My doctor's very good."

"Thank you," Jeong said, a weight lifted from her shoulders.

"You're welcome," Jenny said, smiling. "Come on, let's go swim."

She led the way, and Jeong followed, acutely conscious that really, all she was wearing was a tiny little triangle that covered her sex, while the back was a thong, a string that ran up between her butt cheeks. It did feel strange, but as she followed Jenny down the stairs, she thought to herself that Max had seen her butt before, after all. She didn't need to be embarrassed. But still, it was different with Jenny there.

"Doesn't Jeong look great, Max?" Jenny said, taking Jeong's hand in hers as they walked out onto the deck.

"Uh, yeah," Max said, looking.

Jesus fucking Christ, her butt was gorgeous, and those long slender legs. Jenny was still hot, but she was, well, she was over forty, and she looked good, but she looked good for a forty four year old woman. Jeong? Well, fuck! Jeong was eighteen, and she looked like an angel. An angel he wanted to fuck so bad that it hurt, and his cock was already threatening to rip the front of his shorts open.

He watched as they both dived into the pool, but it was Jeong's butt he was watching as she arched into the pool, cutting the water cleanly and making it to the far end before she came up, Jenny swimming beside her. Jesus, he wanted to bone Jeong so bad. Walk her home tonight? But Jenny was home, he couldn't do her here. Her house? She'd wanted to wait until her parents were home. Fuck it, he had to find a time and a place or he was going to die. Whatever, he better start on the burgers.

123456...9