Jeremy's School Bully: The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers

Jeremy's legs were quivering beneath Lana's hands as she held him in her mouth and swallowed his semen. As soon as she released him he slid to the floor beside her.

"Oh my God Lana! That was the most incredible thing I've ever felt! I never knew that a blowjob felt like that! I'm totally spent, I feel like all my bones have dissolved inside my body. You are the sexiest, most erotic, beautiful woman in the entire world!" He looked up into her face and she's biting her lower lip in obvious state of supreme arousal and sticking up from her crotch he sees her cock head purple with frustration. Lana leans in and kisses him passionately. That she wants him desperately is written in every move she makes. Jeremy is fully sated and yet he knows where this is going. She pulled back from the kiss and there in her eyes was a different kind of lust than he had ever seen before. In her eyes was the lust of a lover.

Lana pushed Jeremy onto his back and pulled his pants from him in one yank. He spread his legs for her and she eagerly slipped between them. She rubbed the head across his anus a couple of times before she attempted to enter him. With the head inside him she pushed forward until she was fully engulfed by his flesh. They had done every position possible at one point or another and missionary was certainly included on the list, but this time was different. This time she entered him as if she was relishing him, not just focused on the feelings that would eventually cause her to orgasm. She was making love to him, moving inside him for both their pleasures. She angled herself to massage his prostate with the head of her cock. The electrical shocks from the stimulation flashed through Jeremy's body like lightning bolts and in no time he was panting right along with her, building their way toward a crashing orgasm. Lana devoured him with her hands and mouth. Touching and kissing him everywhere. She was gripping him so tightly there would be bruises, but Jeremy didn't notice. He was lost in this new found passion. It was almost as if they had never made love before and in truth they hadn't. Sure Lana had fucked him times beyond number, but making love was totally new. As she thrust into him she leaned up to look in his eyes,

"Oh God, Jeremy, I love you so much!" She whispered fiercely. "I don't want this to ever end! It's so damn intense! More intense than anything I've ever felt before. I never knew what I was missing!"

She caught him by the back of the neck and pulled his mouth to hers. Kissing him with complete abandon as each thrust came harder than the last. Unable to breathe, she broke the kiss, but held his face close to hers. Jeremy gasped,

"I'm going to come! You're driving me crazy! Please come with me Lana! I want to come together! Will you?"

Lana nodded her head. They ground against each other, eyes locked, each taking in the other and building together. Finally Jeremy let out numerous grunts as he ejaculated

and she joined him in chorus. Jeremy's pleasure squirted into the bottom of his shirt and Lana's went deep inside him. They gasped and panted after their intense orgasms and as they calmed down Jeremy found his voice first.

"Lana, that was the most greatest, simply the best...it was...just super. I've never felt that way with you before! It was...incredible!" he gushed.

Lana was still inside him. Her body was hyper sensitive and it seemed like she could feel energy passing between them everywhere they touched. There was more of a connection than she'd ever felt before. Could it simply be due to the fact that they announced their love for each other? She had no clue and really didn't care. She kissed him. Softly on the lips, then the cheek and then she was covering his face in kisses and giggling.

Jeremy couldn't believe his ears. Lana was giggling. In the whole time he had known her she had never giggled. It was music to his ears and for the first time ever she sounded happy. That's when the bell rang.

"Shit! Gotta get to class!"

Lana jumped up off Jeremy and started yanking at her panties and jeans. She got them back in place and gave Jeremy a quick kiss on the lips.

"Sorry to fuck and run lover boy, but I can't be late."

"I know. Go. I'll see you after school."

Lana cracked open the door to see if any teachers were around and slipped into the stream of students. The door closed with a click and Jeremy was alone. His head was spinning with all the emotional ups and downs of this roller coaster of a day. He finished getting dressed and followed Lana out into the flow.

Things Get Even Better

The bank that owned the house Lana was crashing in eventually sent someone around to check on the property and when they found Lana camped there they told her to leave or they would call the police. Jeremy told his mom about Lana's predicament and his mom agreed she could live with them. Lana moved in two days before Thanksgiving.

The morning of Thanksgiving found them all in the kitchen. Jeremy had cooked on many occasions with his mom and dad. In their family it was just one of the things they did together. Lana's family had never been like that, but when she saw Jeremy and his Mom laughing and having such a good time she wanted to join the fun. In no time she was laughing and doing little odd jobs of cutting up veggies or sifting flour or measuring out ingredients. It wasn't Norman Rockwell, but to Lana it was cozy and full of the kind of warmth she used to feel with her mother.

Later that evening Jeremy's grandparents on his mom's side arrived to joyous hugs and kisses all around. Even for Lana. Pop Clem said grace and they talked and passed the gravy and time with equal enthusiasm. The night flew by and too soon it was time for the Grandparents to leave. They were standing at the door putting on coats when Clem said,

"Jeremy, I'd be careful if I were you."

"About what, Pop?"

"This girlfriend of yours."

"Lana? Why?"

"Well she's such a pretty a girl you're going to have to beat the other guys off with a stick!" Lana turned bright red.

"When I was dating Nell," explained Clem," there was always some dog sniffing around trying to take my place. You're grandma was a real heart- stopper!"

"Stop it Clem, your embarrassing Lana."

"I'm just calling it like I see it."

Nell gives Lana a big hug. She holds onto Lana's arms and looks into her eyes.

"Clem is right. You are a beautiful young lady. Jeremy does have his work cut out for him."

They all laugh and hug some more before they watch Clem and Nell back out of the drive and disappear into the night.

After they cleaned up, Jeremy's mom collapsed into bed and in no time her soft snores could be heard through the door. Her room was between Jeremy's and Lana's, a place she thought was best to prevent the early arrival of grandchildren. Lana smirked at the thought as she tiptoed past the door to Jeremy's room. She was wearing an old white tee shirt and plain white panties as she slipped into bed beside Jeremy. She snuggled up under his arm, pressing herself against his side as she slipped a long smooth leg across him and rested her head on his shoulder. She held him tight against her warm curvy body and even though he could feel her crotch against his leg, she wasn't getting hard. That was when he felt a tear drip onto his shoulder.

"What's the matter?" He asked softly.

"Nothing." she murmured.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I'm just..." He waited for a few moments.

"You're just what?"

"Everything...happy, sad...scared."

He squeezed her with his one arm and rolled to face her. The full moon had risen and there was enough light for him to see her face. Her eyes were shiny with the tears that hadn't fallen yet. Their legs intertwined and she smiled. She looked so beautiful in that silvery blue moonlight. Like some angel fallen from the sky. As perfect to him as any woman he'd ever seen. He couldn't resist leaning in and kissing those soft lips. She kissed him back eagerly enough, but he could tell there wasn't the fire of passion behind it so he pulled back and said,

"So tell me what's bothering you."

Lana flashed him a grateful smile and rubbed a tear that was escaping along the crook her nose.

"Tonight was the most amazing Thanksgiving I've ever had in my life. It was like something out of a movie and the kind of holidays I dreamed of when I was little. Didn't you think it was amazing?"

"It was good." He shrugged. "I guess it was like all the other Thanksgivings I remember."

Lana looked at him in the moonlight and it hit her just how different their lives had been up to this point...him in his fairytale world of happiness and hers a constant struggle for acceptance. It must have shown on her face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I just realized what different worlds we come from."

"You didn't have Thanksgiving where you come from?" This made her smile and she leaned in and kissed him.

"Yes silly, we had Thanksgiving. My mom always tried to make it be like today, but my dad would get drunk, then he'd get pissed because I was more interested in being with mom in the kitchen. Try as she might my mom could never cook like yours and usually we wound up throwing out most of the food and that just pissed him off even more. Sometimes when he was drunk he would slap us around and then storm out of the house and not come back till the middle of the night. I would hear him stumble down the hall to their room and then soon after the door closed I would hear my mother's voice trying to sooth him. That never worked. He was and is a man that knows only brute force. Next I would hear her crying out as he raped her. Finally one night I had all I could take so I rushed down the hall and slammed through the door. When I tackled him I caught him off guard and we all went down in a heap. With a sling of his arm he threw me off of him and I hit the wall head first. I was dazed as he stood up and pulled my unconscious mom up from the floor and deposited her on the bed. Then he turned and looked at me." Lana's eyes were open, but Jeremy could see that she was looking into the past, not at him. With his heart beating hard in his chest, he thought he knew where this tale was going and he was afraid. He didn't want to hear it.

"Lana, you don't have to relive this. Close it off and leave it in the past." Her eyes refocused on him. He could see her wrestling with the temptation to do just that; then she shook her head.

"No. I've never told anyone and it's time I got this out of me. It's like puss in a festering wound. I will never heal as long as it's inside." She took a deep breath and continued. "He came and stood over me looking bigger than ever. 'So you want to be a girl.' He slurred. It was a statement, not a question. 'Fine,' he said. 'I'm going to help you with that.' His huge hand descended and grabbed my nightgown. He hoisted me into the air and started for my room. I was calling to my unconscious mom as I scratched, kicked and punched him trying to get free. But it did no good. In my room he threw me on my bed and closed the door. I hopped off the bed and went to the corner as far away as possible. He undid his pants and pulled his belt out of the loops. I could see his erection beginning to grow. He came for me and I tried to fight, but it was useless. He wrapped his belt around me at the elbows, trapping my arms at my sides and threw me face first onto the bed. My bed was so high that it was easy for him to bend me over the edge. I struggled to get up when his big hand landed on the center of my back and held me in place. With his other hand he flipped the edge of my nightgown up to expose me." Lana stopped for a second and Jeremy hoped that she would not tell him anymore. But she released a heavy sigh and gathered up her courage to continue. Her voice was soft and yet she was so close he could hear every word. "He made some kind of hawking, spitting sound and I felt him smearing his spit over my asshole. The next thing I knew he was holding me down and...and." She stopped again and Jeremy thought it was for good this time, but it wasn't. "I instinctively clamped down, but that was a useless gesture. And then he did it, over and over. I got lost in my head and time ceased to exist. Even now it could have been minutes or hours that he grunted and panted and sweated while I prayed for him to have a heart attack. Finally he let out a huge grunt and collapsed on top of me for a few minutes. If he had passed out at that point I would have suffocated. Maybe that would have been for the best, but it didn't happen. He got up and unhooked the belt, pulled it from beneath me and left me crying in my room. "

Jeremy held her close and didn't say anything since he really had no idea what to say. Lana was quiet for a while and then she began to speak again. "My Mom moved us out the next day and I began counseling soon after. We got to where we were pretty happy and things seemed like they were going to be okay. I got a boyfriend later that year and we got along great, until he found out about my dick. He wasn't cruel about it, but he made it very clear that he wasn't interested. Not too long after that mom found out she had terminal cancer. She died just before the end of school that year and since I didn't have anywhere else to go so the court sent me to live with my father."

"That was the beginning of the end. At first he tried to be a better father. That lasted all of about two weeks. He came home drunk one night and it was all over. After that he visited my room over and over each time taking not just my body, but also a piece of me. Like a dog that is treated mean becomes mean so did I. I did everything I could to make that man's life a living hell by becoming just like him. The meaner I was, the more it seemed to turn him on. He came into my room night after night and raped me. I was always bruised and bloody back then. I slowly became the person that took you in the girls' restroom, but at some time before that I realized that I was longing for the violent sex, that I wanted to be the one in control. Needless to say the first guy I dated after moving in with my father wasn't interested in any type of sex with me. So I..."

Lana trailed off. Jeremy knew what happed, because he had been one of those guys. She had raped him. Held him down and fucked him just like her father had done to her. She had become the monster her father was. Lana continued, "He was crying when I came inside him and I felt nothing but release. I straightened my skirt and checked my makeup in the men's restroom mirror then turned to him and told him that if he told anyone about what had happened I would catch him out somewhere and fuck him even harder. He cowered at my feet and shook his head. The rest is history... at least 'til I took you."

Lana looked into Jeremy's eyes and it looked like she was ready to break down. The tears began to flow and a sob escaped her as she pulled him to her and cried.

"I'm so sorry Jeremy! So, so sorry! So sorry that I did...did...that to you. Please forgive me!" She began to shower him in kisses as she pleaded, "Please, please, please," Between each kiss. Jeremy had tears in his eyes when he pushed her back far enough to see her.

"I forgive you, I forgive you already!" he grinned. "How could I possibly be angry with you over that and still be so in love with now? What started out as something bad has turned out to be something fantastic and I wouldn't give up what I have now to eliminate what happened in that restroom."

"Really?" she said with a sniff. Jeremy nodded.

"Really." Lana hugged him tightly as if to never let him go.

"You saved me you know. I was on a path of self-destruction through sex. I was becoming worse than my father."

"I see that now and I'm glad I could help, but at the time I didn't know any of this. I had to be helped to see the light."

"Helped? Who helped you?"

"Believe it or not my mom and your first boyfriend."

"Brady?"

"Yep."

"And your mom?"

"Yep again."

"I don't understand."

"My mom had a bully back when she was in high school and she ended up making friends with her. So she suggested that I try to do that."

"Did you tell your mom how I was bullying you?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Hell, no! I didn't even tell her it was a girl. Could you imagine me trying to explain that to my mother?" He shivered. "I had a bully last year at my old school and mom assumed it was the same situation."

"So your mom suggested that you become friends with...your bully? Did you think that would work?"

"Not in a million years. It was what Brady said that gave me some hope."

"Brady was such a nice kid and we had so much fun up until he found out. After that he couldn't get away fast enough."

"He admitted to all of that and even said he was sorry how he handled it. But what gave me hope was when he told me about how back then you were just a happy regular girl. He was hoping I'd find some way to lead you back to that happiness."

"And you did. I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life thanks to you."

"I won't lie, it all started out for selfish reasons, but I'm glad it's worked out like this."

"Me too."

Lana yawned and snuggled closer to Jeremy and soon her even breathing told him she was sleeping. Jeremy held his beautiful girlfriend while she slept and thought about all that had transpired since that fateful first day of school. That day seemed like a lifetime ago now and the girl that had raped him in the restroom was a stranger. He felt his own eyes getting heavy.

"I love you Lana." He whispered and drifted off to sleep.

Jeremy woke up while his mom was in the shower and he hustled Lana off to her own bedroom. They didn't get caught that time or ever while they shared a house with his mom. The rest of the year passed rather uneventfully. Oh, there were still lots of sex. Two teenagers living together and going to school to together meant lots of sex. The highlight being that week in May when his mom's work required her to go to a conference out of town. Lana and Jeremy had sex in every room, two of the closets and the upstairs hallway simply because they were too horny to make it to a room. They laughed and chased each other through the house and fell more deeply in love.

Lana did her best to make amends to all of the guys she had taken. Some accepted, some didn't, and some pretended not to know what she was talking about. She gave Brady a big hug and thanked him for still believing in her enough to say something to Jeremy.

Lana made the Honor Roll the last semester. Living with Jeremy and his mom she had lots of help with her studies and at graduation she even received a special award from Miss Kline for the most improvement in a single year. That first day when Jeremy's mom got up and went to work they celebrated with a day filled with sex. After a morning of multiple ejaculations they decided to crash on the couch and watch some TV as they ate lunch.

"Lana...can I ask you something?"

"Can suck my dick again? Sure! But you'll have to be gentle. It's getting a little tender." Jeremy grinned.

"Yea, well I pretty much already knew that answer didn't I."

"Mmm...Probably." She said around a mouthful of sandwich.

"What I really want to ask...er...or talk about...is..." Lana looked at him expectantly and he blushed. "Well I want to talk about sex... our sex. You know how we do it or what we do. Oh hell, it's easier to do it than talk about!" he said with exasperation. Lana had a serious look on her face.

"Are you unhappy? Are you breaking up with me?"

"What? No. NO! How could you make that leap? I just said I wanted to talk about it." He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you Lana. I never want to break up with you."

ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers