Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught Wife with Neighbor, then came our Niece for Me!
12.7k words
5
590
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
908 Followers

I guess I could blame our neighbor for some of our problems in our marriage. But I would have to give her credit for the sexual awaking in the two of us as a couple. I can't say it has not in some ways enriched our marriage. Yes, it caused us to get a little carried away with things, and like all good things, they can take a bad turn now and then. Like the crush that my wife and my buddy had for each other. I thought my plan to let them just plain, "Fuck it Out," might work. It did help for a while, but then I started to see signs that what feelings they had are still alive.

As far as our neighbor Sharon goes, I am far from being on the bad of terms I once was with her. I have enjoyed the limited sex she and I have had, but it hasn't seemed to cause me to have the same depth of feelings for her as Peg does for Eric. Mine for her are purely sexual, I don't think that is true for Peg and Eric anymore, if ever. What is the same with me and Eric is that we get teased, and then we sometimes give in. I guess I can say I have less trouble rejecting Sharon than Eric does with my Peg, but he stands his ground with her.

As far as Peggy goes, she has been spending more time with Sharon now that she is not seeing Eric with her as much, I guess she had been a little jealous of Sharon. Eric is back to playing the field I guess, and is back to spending more time at our place. He has a tremendous sex drive, and has no trouble getting women. Problem for Eric is that my wife's hot body and sexual prowess is probably the biggest temptation he has to fight. I still worry more about Peg, sometimes I think my wife is not as loyal as my best friend.

Peggy still lays out to sun a lot on her days off, in a contest to get a better all over tan with Sharon. To achieve all over status she lays out nude more times than not. But since she has gotten closer to Sharon, it's often nude and with her. Sometimes at our place, and others at hers. I worry that the tan she is trying for is not for me but for Eric. She is not showing off for him when he is here, but his car has been at Sharon's when I know Peg and her are sunning au natural. It's crazy that the thought of them in a threesome both upsets, and turns me on.

Our yard has a more private area for sunning, but sometimes I think they push the envelope and dare to be more in the open in both yards. This means I too am treated to nude views of Sharon and Peg, both were not worried about walking in to use the bathroom nude or topless. It did not matter if I was there, or both Eric and I. Yes, I am a man, and at the times they are in view of my kitchen window, or at Sharon's and in view from my den window, I will check them out.

Even though I see Peg all the time, and Sharon often minus clothes, seeing them together is extra sexy. Yes, I have whipped it out, and jacked off a load watching them just laying there naked and so sexy. I sometimes think they are aware of me watching, and put on a show. Sometimes it's them just putting lotion all over each other, and I mean everywhere. Other times all it takes to set me off is for one of them to bend one of their legs at the knee to give me a clear view of their pussy. I would like to think I am the only one getting these shows, but they are both such teases.

I was pretty sure they had never busted me doing it. I admit though that I too get daring at times. I have stood nude in front of the window jerking off while watching them, telling myself I am still trying to be stealth. When I realized I was not getting there attention from there, I moved to the sliding door showing my whole body like they are.

I wanted to be seen I guess, but lacked the courage to just walk out to them. Instead I imagine they are watching to make my self-abuse more pleasing. I admit as well that in my mind I have pictured them actually going down on each other. I guess my mind is trying to sell me on a possible FFM with the two of them as well. I could not help but think that timing is everything, and this nude sun bathing thing might lead to the opportunity. I don't think I am the one that should suggest it. I know Peg would jump on a chance for a MMF with me and Eric, but I am not sure if she is interested in bi-sex with Sharon. As far as Sharon goes, I know she would jump on a chance. Sharon had once told me if Peggy would let her eat her out, she would rock her world.

My problem is, I don't know how to bring it up to Peggy. I am sure if she even knew I wanted to see her and Sharon get serious, she would at least give me shit about it, so it's just a dream. Peggy coming on to my buddy again on occasion was real, and starting to increase. Even though I trust Eric more than Peg, as a man, I know how tempting it is. I think as well, that once you sleep with someone in an epic fashion as he did her, it has to be harder to ignore their passes. It was probably a bad idea on my part to let that go down, but they say hindsight is 20-20. At the time I thought letting them fuck it out was the right move, now I am not sure.

One of the days that Sharon and Peggy were laying out in our yard, I came home unexpectedly and interrupted something, and was glad I did. Peggy thought I was going to be out most of the day. So did I, but I came back because I needed to check the propane level on my grill, to make sure we had enough gas for a weekend cookout.

I was not surprised when I stepped outside, and I saw Peggy and neighbor Sharon laying out nude in the backyard, it was their actions that was a shock. I was standing on the patio when I noticed they were not just nude but had a bottle of wine in an ice bucket. It was clear what was going on was more than sunning, planned, and probably not the first time they had done it.

The thought of turning around and entering the sliding doors came to me. I figured I could jerk off at the window again. But I had a valid excuse ready, if I was caught, it was to check the propane. All my suppositions came true when I saw Sharon's head in my wife's pussy. Her statement about wanting to eat her pussy was true. Peggy was going fucking crazy from her work, and I could not leave the scene. My wife was holding her head between her legs and was flailing around in joy as she did.

I just stood there in my shirt and shorts with a bulge getting bigger by the moment. They did not notice me right away, so I subconsciously put a hand down my shorts to make some contact with my organ. My cock needed attention, so I pulled out my meat. I was standing there with cock in hand when I got busted, and Big Time.

It was then that Peggy spotted me, and alerted Sharon. They rolled over on their backs to get their breath and address me.

It was Sharon that spoke first, "Nice boner, your timing is impeccable Frank, we both could use that cock you have in your hand right now. I have a strap-on, but why use a toy when a real one magically appears in front of us, and it seems to be ready and available."

Peggy chimed in, making me feel this was not so bad, as it might be the break I was hoping for. I was ready alright, to take them on in the house. There was a catch I soon found out, there always is with women, especially those two when they get together. They said dick out was not enough, that I needed to have the thrill of shedding my clothes and getting naked in our yard. They both testified to how thrilling it is to be so daring, and if I joined the that way they could take it to a new level. I considered it, but did they mean me stripping, and fucking out there? I was hard and turned on enough. I decided I could risk doing that in the semiprivate place by the hot tub where they were sunning, but still preferred to go inside.

Then they promised to give me a dual blow job, and maybe fuck. I assumed it would be where they were. It was the most private spot in the yard near the hot tub that they sun bathe at. I was in, but found out it came with a catch, and I had to rethink that decision. To have my cock worshiped by the two of them, I had to get naked not where they were, but out in the open first. At that point I was willing, as on the deck I was in the open, but at least I would be somewhat obscured by the railing. I pulled my shirt off to start undressing when they objected. They clarified that out in the open was in the middle of the yard like they claimed they have not only stripped at, but sun bathed nude at.

I have never seen Peg do it, but I have caught the neighbor behind us looking out his window for something. I figured it was just to see if he could catch a glance at them going in or out of the house. That fact made me think that it would not be beyond her to undress out there, and especially with Sharon to give her courage. I told them I have seen that they have an admirer out there at times, and they confirmed they knew it. They said they have stripped when they knew he was looking, and treated him to a good view of their nude body's. They did not think he ever saw them engaging each other.

Peg said, "We were discussing, and considering it when we spotted you."

Sharon said, "We would like him to see us with a nude man, a hot one like you as we team up, suck your cock and eventually fuck you."

This whole thing was such a bad idea, but had its enticements. But I still thought they were just fucking with me. I tried to put up an argument against the center of the yard part of the deal. I did the full, "What if he sees just me stripping naked? He might think I was gay."

Sharon had the reply for that, "So you think old Joe back there will rush out to try to suck your cock? Not likely, he has shown a strong desire for a woman by moving outside to give us a show. Just like you have been doing from your den or kitchen window, he jerks off to us, he has even been more obvious with his sessions. He wants us to see him."

"First he got more daring and would pull it out of his pants, showing us his hardon, then he added jerking to his display. Pulling it out of his pants and jerking off did not show enough and give him the thrill he wanted I guess. He stepped it up again, we were nude, so he stripped on his deck and got on his lounger to jerk off. He has even walked all the way out to the edge of his deck to jerk for us. I think he is hoping we would invite him over. So he is just as much of a flasher as we are, and let's face it, you have been before with me."

She added, "It was you however that inspired us to want to blow a naked guy's cock out there, yours. I guess this is also my chance to get back at you for that nude jerk off stunt you pulled on me. So what do you think Peg? Since he likes jerking off in the window, the thrill would be bigger for him and us if he strips and jerks off as we gather our stuff to come over to him. We can in good faith take our blanket with us, and suck his cock in the open spot."

Being seen naked, jerking off, and then getting a blow job in my yard seemed to be just too risky. But I was so hard and turned on I had to reconsider. I still had my cock in my hand. The two of them were buzzed and determined to get me to join. Using everything they could come up with to persuade me. They said if I did not hurry and get naked under their conditions, they were not interested. But it was clear they were anxious to make it more than just worth my while, if I got their drift.

I am not stupid, well maybe my little brain is. I knew what they meant, and was not going to pass up on the chance for a full-blown MFF. So there I was, I made one last attempt to plea to not have to get naked and have the threesome in the open. To just strip right where I was on the deck, and then just walk and not run to where they were. They were not buying it, and they were fucking with me by adding even more to it. I could not let go of my cock and that made my resistance seem weak, and it was. Sharon with Peg's backing said it was my last chance to take the offer. I had to strip out in the open, but jerk off while they gather the blanket to join me. They knew they had me. So did I, as I had been dreaming about a true threesome with them for ages.

I walked to where they were first, and I took a big drink of their wine on my way to give in. I checked for the neighbor behind us, his car was there, but did not see him. Sharon lives on one side of us, and the house on the other side's view was more limited than the back. That minimized the risk.

So I did it, I stood in the open middle of the yard and stripped off my clothes. I did get a thrill when I lost my boxers, my last piece of clothes, and looked down to see my dick was hard enough to stick out on its own. I stood there naked to the world, and more likely to any neighbor that might be watching. I did have some understanding why Peg and Sharon are so daring outside in the daylight, there is a thrill attached to public nudity, without the jerking it would not have been too bad. I would have liked it better if the back neighbor had a hot wife that wanted to watch me fulfill their demand.

I was standing there with a full-blown boner, and started taking nice easy strokes of my cock, as they took their good old time of course. It seemed to be taking forever. The longer I jerked though, the more my thrill was magnified from just them watching me. The neighbor would have only known I was nude by seeing my naked ass, but he would eventually figure it out. I was giving Peg and Sharon a pretty good show. I was not far from getting off, I considered cutting my loses, and just cum and enjoy that. Peg knew that look, in fact, I think both of them realized it. So they quit stalling and headed over and brought the blanket. What I had done already told me I must have some exhibitionist tendencies like them.

I think they were afraid I was going to use up a cumshot and leave, and I might have. We all three were now totally nude in the middle of our yard. My hard cock sticking straight out, and at that point I did not care if he saw me jerking it, so I still was slowly. I wanted him to know what I was getting ready for. When they got situated on the blanket I stood over them still jerking. Yes I was still standing while nude, but when you're standing that way with two naked women on their knees about to suck your cock, it is easier to add jerking off. At that point I was hoping to be seen and be aware of it. Their view of me was of my balls and shaft as they looked up. As usual, their target was the guy behind us, they have been teasing a while, I was standing still facing to the side. One was off to each side displaying what I was doing, and Sharon had her big ass toward his house.

I could not believe this was happening, and I was taking part. I was with my horny nude wife and neighbor, who I knew both had bad intent, and that caused me to get involved. So I just stood there and teased them with my hand sliding up and down my cock. Their state of horniness was obvious. It was my turn to fuck with them, so I got into my full jerking off again and told them. "Maybe if I just jerk this off and cum on you, it will be enough for the two of you, and we can go inside and fuck?"

"Stop right now, or we will drag you over to where Joe is watching from, and see if he likes guys. You have been jerking for Joe too, he must have a camera out back, Sharon's big ass always gets his attention."

So I let go of my cock with their promise that they would take over. My God it felt good to have them on their knees and have both of their attention in the open. If they were not fucking with me, we had an audience that would have to envy me. I looked quickly, and thought I saw a figure standing in his door. It was hard to sneak a peek when one was on my dick, the other sucking my balls. They were sucking it every way they could think of.

When they got tired of being on their knees, I laid down in between them as I let them apply sun lotion to almost all of my body. They skipped my penis, so I got even more excited knowing the oral was not over yet. As they applied it, I had a chance to get to mostly aim my eyes to see they were honest about Joe watching. He apparently decided that if we could lay out nude, he could lay on his deck nude and jerk off watching the show.

Now I believed they did not exaggerate his courage as a voyeur. He did have some shrubs on both sides, and had the same amount of privacy that we did. But we had each other once he started joining. I am sure to Peg and Sharon, seeing a guy like him that after some viewing time. I saw was not bad looking. Add the fact that he was nude and jerking his cock, created a good show for them as well. I wondered how long they have played this game with him.

He was putting lotion on too, but mostly on his cock as lube I am guessing, as my view was better, and I could tell it was standing up as he stroked it. I was warming up to the idea of being watched with two women, while knowing there was another guy who only got to watch and jerk off. They were cucking the neighbor man with my assistance.

The next thing I knew I was on my back with my flag pole sticking up too, but I had two mouths on my cock and balls again. But this time with their asses up toward my head. I had easy reach and was then in the game as I had fingers in each pussy. I had an even better view of him then, I could see him as I looked down at the girls. I got a chill of fear when he got up and walked to the opening, and was coming down the stairs from his deck. I did not know what to think, but he stopped there, my guess was that this was getting hot, and he wanted a better view, it was a close view, close enough for me.

I soon had Peg's pussy on my face, and Sharon had my legs up and after sucking both balls at once started to rim me. It was awesome feeling, being envied only made it better. Soon they changed places. Sharon was on my face, but Peg was reaching down to guide my dick inside her pussy, her and I have never had sex anywhere but in the hot tub after dark, and it is pretty much obscured. I did not see the neighbor, I had a face full of pussy. The fact that Peg was riding my cock facing his way, her breasts flopping up and down told me he was still there.

During our threesome we did a lot more things, and was doing them in the yard. Fucking outdoors in daylight I found was mind-blowing. Being that it was a threesome, we did most of the FFM stuff we could remember from porn. My favorites were Sharon eating Peggy out, as I shoved my cock in deep inside Sharon and fucked her. I felt so close to them sexually with us all three engaged in an act with each other. Now I could see that Joe had moved closer, he was in the middle of his yard like we were in ours. He was keeping busy with his cock, obviously no longer trying to be the least bit stealth either. He was standing up at deck opening to his backyard. He wanted to be seen too. Even though add a distance, it added to the threesome seeing my neighbor standing there cranking on his cock.

I was going to give him a show, I lined them up with their big asses facing me and letting me take turns fucking them. I was, and I am guessing they looked right at him at their tits were swinging. It was their idea, they wanted to watch the neighbor too. I think if he had the nerve to come over when they were messing around without me, at least Sharon would jump him. I would like to think Peg would pass on it, I think she was in it more for the tease. We all three could see him without it being too obvious. It was obvious enough, as he stood up and got more serious and finished himself off. I could barely see the cum of course, but the girls and I know what a guy looks like cumming, his body language was a giveaway. I think most of us guys must bend over a little when we are cumming. He shook it off, but kept watching standing there naked. He was not going to miss anything, and we were not going to stop.

inafantasy
inafantasy
908 Followers