Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

She was on her back legs spread, and it seemed like she could not wait to show her friend her pie. Lauren was right on it, and slurping it up. I was lying there watching the two of them end up in a 69 eating each other out. It did not end until I was hard and no longer able to stop touching myself. Lauren clearly had more experience than Chrisy. She backed over in a crawl, her big butt first. "Are you ready for some of this Daddy?"

I was more than ready, I slid my cock into her then. So there I was with two hands full of her perfect ass, as I continued to try to give her my best work. She was not easy, but I found the right combination of strokes to get her off. It was an "O" more like my buddy Eric gives my wife. She was overwhelmed, and was shaking as she exclaimed, "Oh Fuck Yeah Daddy." then rolled off of me. She was really flushed as she recovered.

Once she did recover she said, "Don't let me lose this high, take me Daddy. Take me doggy so I can eat Chrisy out, I want her to feel like this."

Well I did not get Chrisy off, but she did. I would like to think it was something she learned from me doing her, but I doubt it. I think Lauren and her were just aware of where to go on each other, and that Lauren was just more orgasmic than Chrisy.

I was still fucking Lauren though, My God! I loved stroking these girls. My penis just felt so good in her too. Once Chrisy came around, she found something to do. Every out-stroke I made put Chrisy's tongue in my asshole. Then she held it so I was dragging my ball sack over it. I loved the contact with her tongue and later with her hand on my balls. I had my hands busy down under Lauren, I just loved holding on to those boobs of hers as I stroked her.

I fucked her much longer than Chrisy, and when I did let loose I had Chrisy there to squeeze my balls. These girls knew a lot for their ages.

Yes, I should have felt guilty about all this, and I figured I might later, but I would be beating myself up forever if I passed on it.

I thought about calling in and taking the rest of the day off to spend more time with them, but why push my luck. I had just fucked two teens, one that called me Daddy, and one that called me Uncle!

I was resting on the floor as Chrisy lapped up her uncle's cum off her friend's cunt. It was quite a scene, but I had to get showered quickly and get back to work.

I headed back to work, but I might as well called off. I was not into looking at figures on a computer screen. I had spent my extended lunch sucking on teen tits, and eating out their pussies, and fucking them. That vision might as well have been on my computer screen as it was all I could think about.

That was pretty much their visit. I did enjoy them, and although grown and legal they were just kids in many ways. I wanted them to have a memory other than getting fucked, and older man that was one of their uncles. So I took two dressed-up teens and my wife out for a fancy dinner. I was unsure if it would help my guilt, but I liked these girls.

As far as I knew Peggy did not suspect a thing.