Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left me lost for words but not thoughts. I was thinking about how good it might feel to lose my shorts and join the two teens and Peg naked. Much better than just being naked for Peg and Sharon. I would get to lean over these young girls nude, my hard dick in their reach. I would love to show them that a boner on a guy my age is no different that what they have been handling.

Peggy replied to Chrisy's request, she was at least as buzzed and almost as ornery as they were. "You are right Chrisy, but I don't want to make him get nude just for show, because he would like that. But it's not fair that he is in no pain and staring at us girls, mostly you young ones. I guess we can let him lose the shorts, but only if he lets me make things even. I think he needs a little work down there, I can attest his balls and groin are getting stubby, and irritating my face, and my coochie."

"Go get the stuff Auntie, Lauren and I will get him ready for you."

Well, Peggy surprised me, she went for her wax kit knowing what the girls had in mind. She was right, the girls gingerly got up and came over to me and started pulling on my shorts as I was still eating pizza. I pretended to fight them but then used the excuse, "You should not do this to an uncle. I am not fighting it because I don't want to risk bumping you where you are hurting."

I was prepared I thought, and even figured they knew what was about to happen. Once they got the waistband past my knob, my flag pole popped up and was in front of their faces. They could not hide their surprise at it. It was about then that I realized Peggy must have been drinking to agree with Chrisy and let them strip me.

So there I was naked and erect, sitting on an old quilt Peggy uses as a drop cloth to catch any dripping wax. Peg came back and was sitting on the ottoman between my spread legs, the girls were on each side of me.

Peggy did not pass on a chance, "Gee Frank, you are old hat at this, but you usually don't get that hard before I even start. These teens really are getting to you, I see."

"Don't pick on him auntie, that is a big penis compared to what I have seen, I am impressed."

"It gets the job done, but don't give him a big head, there have been bigger ones around here."

Well, she just had to say that, kind of emasculating. But only she and I knew she was referring to Eric who I let her fuck. I liked being the biggest dick in the house for a change. She was then busy spreading the wax on when Chrisy offered, well she just jumped in and helped her. She wrapped her hand around her uncle's boner like it was on a steady boyfriend. It's not Eric's, but these teens were still impressed with my slightly bigger than average cock, because it stood out without any pubes. Chrisy was really into helping, so she pressed my boner against my belly to expose my balls for her auntie Peggy to wax. Oh, the feeling of having my nude niece holding my boner, it just made me even harder.

I could tell by the giggles among the woman in pain that all three of them were drinking, the giggling increased as they handled my hard cock. When her friend Lauren demanded a turn, slurring her words saying it. She was much more daring, well more of a tease. Her hand at the base as she waved it back and forth, then kissed it right on the tip. I knew something was up.

"Oh Peggy my love, did you see that? Have you given these underage girls something for the pain?"

"You know how bad the first time hurts Frank, and you are loving their attention. Yes, I gave them just one shot ahead of time. Well, one to start, then a second shot of Jager when I started ripping the wax off. OK, I guess I forgot, but there was another one while you were getting the pizza."

Three shots was a lot of Jägermeister for these young girls. Right after that confession, she pulled a wax strip off my balls, and I was hurting along with them.

Chrisy said, "Don't worry Uncle Frank, now is a good time to make your debut as the nude male waiter, go get the bottle of that Jager stuff for all of us. If we just had some weed."

Well, we did have some excellent pot, but I was hesitant to bring it up. I don't think there are many teens out there that has not at least tried it. Even senior citizens are using it these days.

I did go for the Jager, even though I was walking with my dick pointed straight out in front of these young girls. I grabbed the bottle and just took a pretty large drink of it. Brought it back, then had a shot with them to try to catch up, they were drinks ahead of me. Two drunk hurting teens, a wife, and her husband are all naked and hurting. With Peg it was no problem, but trying to pour the ones for the girls as they handled my boner was difficult. I can't say I didn't enjoy it, and the fact that Peg was getting to fucked up to care anymore.

I let the girls pick a movie as there was not much we could do with all of us naked, and them hurting from their first wax. I had enough Jägermeister, and was enjoying being the biggest dick for a change. The girls kept coming up with stuff I could get them, like chips. They would not just make comments about my cute butt, or my how they liked seeing my penis swing as I walked. They would handle them, my butt cheeks were getting red from their smacks. After watching about half of a movie Peggy went off to bed, she didn't handle the Jägermeister as good as the girls. She does better with regular wine, what she had just made her sleepy. I did not mind at all, it was any guy's dream to have legal teens naked with him in his family room. Lauren gave me a wink when she did. I was about to find out what that was all about.

As soon as they were sure Peg was gone for the night, Lauren fetched some pot and a one-hitter from her bag. Now I was naked with some half-drunk teens that wanted to smoke pot with me. I told them I do partake, but it was a bad idea. They started teasing me, telling me they did not believe that I smoke pot. I gave them another show when I walked nude to get my stash and my biggest bong.

Lauren carefully positioned herself where she and Chrisy's pussy were not in danger of touching each other, and I lit the bong. I probably shouldn't have brought out the big one, the bowl is big too, and I filled it with too much weed. It seemed like we smoked it for half an hour. I was pretty fucked up, but I had no idea how it would affect the girls. I soon found out it made them horny like it did me and Peg. I was not the target, not yet anyway, Lauren was caressing Chrisy's firm teenage breasts right in front of me, kissing her nipples as well. Then Chrisy returned the favor and was sucking on Lauren's even nicer firm breasts. I made a mistake of leaving the Jager bottle out, and I think they hit it again when I went for my bong. They had to have had enough between that and the pot to neutralize the pain. I tested my tolerance by running my hand over my waxed balls. I was l almost pain free, and they had plenty of Jager and pot, and were much smaller beings than me.

I was fucked up, and I assumed they were too. The pot that we smoked came from a friend who grows it, and Peg and I have decided that it has some kind of effect as an aphrodisiac. I was having a hard time keeping my hands off myself. The girls so far were showing their reaction to it with each other. My cock was starting to swell just from touching my own balls, I wanted to grab it. I was pretty proud of what I was showing at half-mast. Damn I wanted to jerk off, but was not fucked up enough to be willing to do that in front of these girls. I would have excused myself to go fuck Peg, but once she is down if I wake her, she gets pissed. I really did not want to miss the show I was getting, I just wanted to jerk off while I watched.

I think they sensed my feelings, as soon I had one on each side of me sucking my tits. Chrisy reached for my cock, and tried to handle it lightly. She said, "Oh my, did we cause that hardon to come back? How about lets making a deal? Us eating each other out for you while you jerk off for us."

"You little brats, you are just plain being mean to me. You girls are too sore to be eating pussy. I think you should be getting to bed too."

They did not take my advice, at least not about going to bed. It was partly my fault, I got them fucked up on the pot. They were back to nibbling on my tits, then I thought we lost Lauren, as only Chrisy was working my tits. Then I felt a warm teen mouth on my knob. Chrisy stopped long enough to say, "Save me some of my uncle's dick Lauren, I want some too!"

I was sitting on the couch with two teens on me, was I a good adult Uncle and turn them away, Fuck No!

I was not going to turn that experience down. I thought Lauren was sticking to my knob, and not my shaft. I was glad of that, because my shaft was still in a little pain. But if you are getting blown by a couple of teens, you can take a little. They may have forgotten, or were too stoned to care, because then they both got on my shaft, but mostly just licking it. I should have forcefully stopped them, but I was in sexual heaven.

What a view I had to add to the sensations. Two pairs of teen breasts to look at and feel as they rubbed against my thighs. At one point they had me on my back on the floor. Still sucking my cock, but my view had changed. Their round butts were up in the air, one on each side of me, and in my reach. I could not help but to feel their butts up, being careful when I ran my hands up their thighs to their honey pots. I knew if I was careful, and came in from above with my fingers, I could avoid the more tender areas closer to their butts.

I slowly worked two fingers in each of them. I figured I should return their action on my cock. The deeper I penetrated them, and faster I stroked them, the more serious they got with my cock. I knew I was giving them pleasure when they could not stay still, there was little noise from them as their mouths were full most of the time. At my age, this was some mind-blowing sex, even though it was just oral and finger fucking. I wish I could have eaten at least one of their young pussy's out.

One was getting serious on my knob, and one was sucking my balls. I completely forgot they were tender when they were in their mouth.

I knew I was not going to last much longer, and was doing my best to try not to cum, but it was difficult. Their biggest warning was me pulling my fingers out of them, then all I could get out was, "Look Out!"

The next thing I felt was young lips clamped on my shaft, and rope after rope of my cum entering a mouth. I looked down and Lauren was lifting her head, and had some of my cum running out the sides of her mouth. I got to watch something I have only seen girls do in porn. Lauren transferred some of my seed to Chrisy's mouth. Then showed me their mouths full of cum before swallowing it, and engaging each other in a deep kiss that lasted a while. We ended up lying on our backs with me in the middle.

I thought we were done when we got our breath. Then the two of them were leaning over with their breasts in my face.

Chrisy said, "Uncle Frank, you neglected our boobies, are they too small for you, I know auntie Peg's are large."

So I gave them no verbal answer, I just got to sucking their teen titties. They liked it and were almost fighting to get mouth work from me, I was trying to please one with my hands as I did the other. I was not the first to notice that my cock was rock hard again. Chrisy had a grip on it with her little hand.

"Uncle Frank, your hard again, and loved the fingering you gave us, but we did not get off. Maybe we could take a ride on your cock?"

I had gone much further than I should have at that point, much further. But I did want to get off again. So I made them, or more like revisited the deal I was offered earlier. I was not going to go to bed hard.

I grabbed my cock and started jerking, telling them, "Well, I changed my mind about the mutual masturbation, let's all get off together and then agree to go to bed, I have to work tomorrow."

I had learned to really like masturbating for strangers, doing it for Sharon when Peg and I pulled that stunt on her hooked me. Having this being two teens made it even better. You would have never known they had any kind of discomfort while they were going at it. Sometimes getting off is worth a little pain, the orgasm is the payoff.

They scooted up close to me as I proudly stroked my cock, and they finger fucked themselves, what a view. They had done this duet thing before, as they had fingers on one hand in their own pussy, and the rubbing their friends clit with the other. Just trading hands!

I had already came once, so I had some staying power. I watched them both get off before I got on my knees to finish for them.

Chrisy, "I get this one Uncle Frank, but I will share like Lauren did."

So there I was full handing it, as my knob was coming close to her lips. I let go in what I thought was just in time for her to get her mouth over it. It was a little to early, she realized it, and finished it with her tongue on my knob and glans. Oh, did that do the trick. I watched her take it all, and then did the share thing with Lauren. I was done, stick a fork in my ass done.

I left them still in an embrace as I went off to bed. I was one Happy camper, I climbed in bed, and laid there with a smile on my face, and limp cock stuck to my leg as I dosed off.

All I could think about was what kind of fuck they would be. That is just what a man's mind spends most its time on.

I waited two days, it was not intentional, but I was being teased relentlessly with the three of them running around the house topless, and sometimes in and out of the sliding door to the deck nude. Then on a day Peggy had to work, I was able to come home for a long lunch sporting a boner fueled by my bad intentions. I saw that the girls were out in the yard, and yes nude and sunning. It was my turn to both fuck with them, and fuck at least one of them if that made the move. I stripped naked myself, and boldly went out to fetch them. When I got their attention, I just said, "Daddy's Home for Lunch."

I waited in the house, and they came in nude carrying the bottle of Jager. I just stood there with a boner that even a young guy would be proud of. They seemed to get off on the fact that I stripped down for them, and was ready for action. Niece Chrisy was more forward with me about fucking. She must have had the most false courage from getting into the Jager again, and told me she wanted to help Lauren please me. Lauren and she had been sharing info and scheming.

Then things got started, "I think we can help you with that big hard penis Daddy," Lauren said.

"I'm in too Uncle Frank, I would love to have my uncle's big penis, Oh that sounds so dirty! But I would like to have it in my pussy, I want to fuck an Uncle," added Chrisy.

I almost came just hearing their plans, I had two teens in the living room, all three of us nude. By the time they had their little hands on it, I was into their plan and ready. I figured that even though I wanted to just jump the two of them, I could not do it. I had to let them be the aggressors, I had no problem with that. My feelings that the one that called me uncle and claimed she wanted to fuck me, and really was my wife's niece were strong. She was not related, but I still was Uncle to her, but the feeling she was off limits were nearly gone, lost most of them the first time they sucked my cock. Her naked teen body down below me on her knees with her friend and their mouths on my cock changed my outlook on things. I was glad I was more sober this time, things seemed more real.

I no longer wanted to have just one, I knew for a guy my age this would be the mother-lode. The girls had enough Jager to pull it off I thought. I ended up on the floor with Lauren first lowering her big breasts to my face, so I could nibble on her nipples. All this as little Chrisy was holding up my cock, and licking her Uncle Frank's smooth balls. There was no doubt that the girls were working with false courage from the booze, and I detected in their eyes that they were a bit stoned as well. When I was their age I never missed a chance to get high.

I did not think I could take much more. I was shocked again when I felt her tongue go in my asshole.

It was time to hit the floor with them, and when we did, I had Lauren sitting on my face, and Chrisy was on her own down there and sucking my cock. She worked her way up my shaft to my knob and was working the most sensitive part of my penis. I had some experience with two at once, and never teens even when I was one. Their bodies smelled so fresh and new, but not their breath, it was not bad, it was just laced with alcohol, and pot. I had a moment of clarity and thought these girls are almost drunk, and I should stop things. About then, I felt what had to be Chrisy's hand guide my cock in her young pussy. So now I had a teen pussy on my face, and that calls considers and calls me uncle sliding down on my cock. Oh, it felt so good to have a teenage pussy surrounding my cock. I felt young again, no fool like and old fool they say.

This lunch hour was making any inconvenience of spending the whole week with teen guests worthwhile. No pussy could be sweeter than a freshly waxed teenager's pussy. I just loved sticking my tongue in a hole that has not had as many cocks and tongues as my usual partners. I had been sharing my own wife's, she was hooked on my buddy Eric's tongue work, and larger cock.

If this was not enough I had young Chrisy fucking her uncle. I had not even had Peggy in over a week, she has been entertaining the girls, and now I was. I got into licking Lauren's clit, I was also giving her strokes from her butt hole up to her clit with my tongue until she got off. She rolled off, and Chrisy was so into fucking me, I was glad to be able to watch her perky boobs jiggle. "She started talking dirty, "Do you like to have your hard adult dick in your niece's young pussy? I don't care what Auntie Peggy says, you are so big Uncle Frank. I would like you to do the fucking now, I was not taking it all, I want you to give me all of it, and you can cum in me too if you like."

That was all I needed to know, we rolled over, and I was on top. I was holding her behind her knees and holding them up as I slid my cock in and out of her hole. I was on such a sexual high, I did not know where to focus. I had several choices, and I switched from one to another as I fucked her. That look on her face was mesmerizing. The look on the young face of a teen that is just learning about sex as you are fucking her is special. I did not detect a bit of discomfort as I slid in and out of her. I could not help but to slowly stroke her as I watched my cock as it disappeared inside her, and then come back out with even more of her juices on it each stroke. Then there was those cute teenage breasts of hers, so perky and firm.

They were just perfect, I was sorry I did not take time to suck on them first.

I did not know what to do when I felt close. I wanted to cum inside her so bad, and it was clear she was ready. Her moaning had gotten louder, and she was egging me on.

"Oh Uncle Frank, you feel so good, fill me up when you are ready, it's safe."

So I probably should not have taken her word, but I did. I don't think she had many cumshots, I could tell by the look on her face. Each volley came with a moan, and look of pleasure from her. It was a look I was sure I would remember, and hope I did not learn to regret. It was a surprise to me that she wanted to kiss afterward, it was like it did mean a lot to her. I left my cock in her tight pussy as it lost its erection, in a pussy like hers it felt so good!

Fucking a niece even by marriage was not right, I knew that, but it was her aunt that gave in to let them run around naked in front of me all week. She even let them prepare me for my wax touch up. I was no more guilty than my wife or the girls