Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Joe was standing there drinking what ever he had sitting on the rail. Once his cock relaxed he had it in his fingers. He was pissing, not sure if it was intended as part of the show, I think he just had to piss, and did not want to miss anything.

The whole show ended with me cumming on their breasts. Then the girls not to be out done, stood there waving as they spread their legs enough to piss standing up. Then we all walked hand in hand back to the house. It was a pretty good show for all of us I think, they were talking about how hot it was seeing him relieve himself, and then pissing for him. I thought watching someone piss was just a guy thing.

Our shower is big enough for two, but we managed to get all three in there. Not enough room to fuck properly, but they apparently were still thinking about the piss show, that I had not participated in. The two of them got close together and Peg said, "How about adding your shower head to the other, I can't think of a better place to try that."

Nothing shocked me after our romp outside for the neighbor. So I stood there and pissed all over them, they caught me at a good time, I had to go. Things wrapped up soon after that, they lathered me up and jerked me off together. I had one hand on each of their butts as they finished me, and I did notice that I bent a little at my waist when I made my (Oh Face) and came.

Come to think of it, I never did get around to checking the propane level that day, but I knew I was low on cum after that. I have to say, I was more than satisfied sexually by the way things went down.

____________________________________

Peggy and I were having some awesome and frequent sex after the threesome. Just the two of us fucked for Joe. We were coming in nude from the hot tub and seen him outside. This time I had her leaning over the deck railing tits hanging down as I fucked her. It was a just as awesome feeling to me, but not as big of show with just two of us, but he seemed to like it, and so did we. We had a crazy unspoken thing going. We all three had schedules that made us all three there on Wednesdays, and Sharon not. So we started having hump day sex for him. It was a good thing for all three of us. He liked the show, we liked having the audience of a guy we really did not know very well. There was nothing like fucking in crazy ways for a guy we barely knew, who would in turn jerk off and watch.

Our general nudity around the house had become more common too. Even now and then we would party that way with Eric and Sharon. Usually the girls would come in nude, and we would join them that way. I was becoming so aware of Eric and Peggy's feelings getting out of control again then, I think Sharon did too. We would take turns watching each other fuck, I could see Peggy looking at Eric, and him looking back as I pounded Peg. She even tried to make sure he got a view that was more her then me.

Eric wanted the better view too, as he would take Sharon doggie, so he could focus our way as she sat legs open. I know it was not Sharon he was thinking about as he got off inside her. It was always good sex, I should not complain, but it was worrisome to me at times.

I did catch the view of Sharon making the walk, well to be more accurate, the trot of shame topless from Joe's to her place. I think she was in to big of hurry to dress, she has to leave for work earlier than me. I wondered if that would affect the dynamics of her activities with Eric, or even Peg for that matter.

______________________________________

Then Came Chrisy, and Friend!

We were soon thrown a curve and had to at least suspend our new habits, and even our more frequent sex. It was only to be for a week though, Peggy's 18-year-old niece and her 19-year-old friend were about to visit us. She said she was concerned about being responsible and things, the male nudity for sure would have to stop. Eric told me he was banned, she did not trust him with the girls. I assumed she was going to stop hers too, I couldn't imagine her being nude in front of them either.

These kinds of visits were her family's custom. Kids would stay with her parent's siblings and it was reciprocal. Peg lost her virginity to her aunt's neighbor while staying with her the summer before she started college. These girls were the same age.

I had not seen little Chrisy since she was 16, and although she looked young, she was starting to develop. We had no neighbor boys, so that was not a problem, and Eric was banned. But even at 16 her mom let her dress, well I will just say a little slutty. She let her do her own makeup as well, she could have passed for legal in some guys' eyes even then. Peg knew little about her friend Lauren, but Peg's sister blamed her for them breaking curfew and hanging with who she thought were a bad influence.

I had mixed feelings about the visit, I was not sure if I was up to having crazy teens around. I was getting used to all the drinking, drugs, and nudity, and would miss it. But it was only a week, and I found out I was wrong. Not all of those activities were curtailed, things just seem to happen in our world. They usually resulted in the temptation of either Peg or me.

They were not here a day before they were asking if it was OK to sunbathe nude, that they wanted to get rid of tan lines like Auntie Peggy. I just could not imagine them doing it with me home.

I also realized that I was too old to even look, and that it might be torture for me. I was not going to be able to ignore their sex appeal. I was also getting to the (he is an old perv age) with girls that young. Peggy and I are 12 years older and consider ourselves young, and are to people our age and older. I remembered that when we went through that age, someone our age now was considered ancient. On the first day of the visit, I was treated to the two of them in tiny bikinis. It kind of made me glad we had not decided to have kids yet. I could not handle a daughter, or her friends with young tits and asses hanging out of their swimwear.

Chrisy and her friend might be just a tease, but it is a whole different thing when that sexy teen tease is your child.

One good thing that came with the visit, was it quelling Peggy's and Eric's temptations. I did not even see him much that week.

Peggy did give in to letting them sun au natural by showing them where it was relatively safe to untie their bikinis near the hot tub. She explained the neighbor peep, and that they should not travel to the tub area without suits. That rule did not stand for her, and she walked out nude and joined them that way. Once I was home when then the three of them came in, and Peggy came in still nude. I guess she figured the neighbor seen all of her, and I was the only male home and her husband. I was still surprised she did that with them visiting. She as of that moment was in nothing at all, and seemed not in a hurry to dress.

This brought a protest from Chrisy, "This is not fair, why do we have to wear tops in the house when you get to stay topless, or even nude like you are now?"

"Why? Because it is not just us girls here, I can't kick out your perv uncle. That and your mom would be pissed if she found out I let you go that way in front of him."

Then added, "Look your uncle Frank over there is showing a bulge in his shorts with you just in bikinis. If I let you go tits out, he might want to walk around with his boner out. He is used to seeing me, he and I run around her naked quite often when alone, but a naked male with you two new young ones would be too much."

"My mom is just going to have to get over it, I am 18, and declaring my Independence. What happened to Auntie Peggy that took me to get my ears pierced without her OK for my 16th birthday?"

"Don't play me, Chrisy, you are not going to take your top off. You wouldn't dare, not in front of your uncle."

She took that cheap shot at me to try to prove her point. The daring teenager syndrome some call it, kicked in. You don't forbid them to do anything. Chrisy dropped her top of course, and the cutest, and not-so-little-anymore, and perky teenage breasts appeared right in front of my eyes. Her friend Lauren had to beat that. She did, and beat it not just with her larger breasts size. She was more rebellious and quite fearless. That was proved when she turned my way and pulled her bottom strings too, letting her bottoms fall, and was now totally naked for me. Now in addition to a naked wife, I had titles showing on a niece and a totally naked busty teen with a neatly trimmed bush. She was a real blond who knew she had a body and was flaunting it. I had to readjust things down below.

I wasn't going to say anything, I was speechless and taking it all in. But her aunt Peggy was looking pissed. Chrisy met her friend's challenge, and pulled her strings. Then she was showing her auburn-trimmed bush to her auntie, then she turned to give her uncle a better view. Now I was the only one dressed, and had two teens teasing me naked. Peggy tore into them again. I tried to admire their courage and not just their two near-flawless young bodies. I guess you have to get older to appreciate a teen's body. I was probably admiring and appreciating these two teen bodies too long. I have seen a lot of my wife's and neighbors lately, but even 10 to 12 years takes away some freshness. I do remember Peggy and me being more fit at that age, and I swear I remember getting stiffer more often at that age. I have felt myself losing confidence, or pride is a better word, in myself nude.

The craziness that you have in those latter teens, and early 20s are almost gone for me. I will still get naked for a stranger in the right circumstances, usually when lit. Even then I don't have the pride, or the strut in my walk is not there when I have my dick out for someone new. Women do carry that pride in their sexual parts longer, but it because us men ogle them if for nothing else, for their tits and pussy we focus on. A guy's dick, especially flaccid does not get the same attention.

Well the two of them joining her nude did not go over well with Peg. But it was no longer three girls, an uncle was unable to take his eyes off of them, and she realized that.

"You two brats, I guess your old enough I will bend enough to be OK with an occasional titty show, even in front of your uncle, but only if it's just the four of us. I guess he will have to get used to it. But put those bottoms back on, your uncle likes them bald for convenience, but your teen pussies with those cute little bushes are working on him, you two have caused a bulge in his shorts."

"OK auntie, but you were hesitant when we asked you to wax us, so we would not stand out at college. So we just wanted to prove a point, that we are standing out to Uncle Frank. I am, well we are big girls now about to go off to college, and nudity around boys is going to be more common there. I can't wait to party naked with guys my age. The fact that Uncle Frank saw us and I did not freak out makes me feel like I will be able to do it for college boys as well. I am glad we got a reaction out of him with our trimmed bushes, but I know bald pussies are the thing now."

"For the record, we are not virgins, we have been naked in private for boys, but immature teen ones. They did not care about our bushes when they fucked us, but neither one of us has ever had our oral favors returned, it has to be the bushes. We are hoping college guys won't be that way, and be quicker, and more proficient at giving us oral."

I did not burst their bubble nor did Peg, and tell them college-age boys are not any better, probably worse in many ways, they expect more but don't reciprocate even if they are bald. I might not have been what you call freaking out, but I had some pretty good wood going in my shorts. It was not my every day hardon, or even one I have gotten around Peg's friends when we have skinny-dipped in a friend's pool on occasion. This one took me back to when I was their age, and I was doing my best to hide it. These were not just cute teens, they were past that, they were sexy young women that had already shown me all of themselves. I could not take my eyes off their tits that were still exposed. I was doing my best not to get busted. It was going to be a long trying week.

I knew I was going to be tortured, but yet I could not wait to get home from work the next day to hopefully get to see their teen tits some more. Yes, I guess all guys my age have perv tendencies when it comes to naked teens and their still-perfect bodies. I guess I should have at least had a clue what I might see when I got home, but I am still not sure if anything could have prepared me for what I was seeing.

There were three nude babes sprawled out when I came in, two young ones and an older one. I recognized their positions, they were that of what a freshly waxed woman would be. Peggy was too, she must have at least had her pussy touched up. The two younger ones, were totally waxed for the first time, and it really showed in their demeanor.

They were not so sassy and, were spread out even more than Peg in the air conditioning, and under the ceiling fan. They all three had their legs wide open to take in the cool air from the ceiling fan that was cooling their freshly waxed pussies. Peg did not even call them on that since she was feeling it too. They had been thoroughly waxed and had the standard Aloe shine to their private areas. I tried not to focus more on Peg's than theirs, but these were new bald teen pussies that I couldn't ignore. I was not really related to either of them, I was only an uncle by marriage to one.

I was used to Peggy's pussy shining like theirs were after a wax, she always left hers uncovered around me most of the next day when she got a total wax. She should know already that she was an example to the girls. But it was to my benefit that she had her legs open extra wide to get all the cooling possible. The teens were following her lead and could not be spread any wider. The split in their labia was open far enough that when they would move around they were exposing some pink. How could I not imagine what their pussy's looked like close up.

The teens were putting on a brave face, and were hurting too bad to look embarrassed. But I was not sure if they would be anyway. I think they were kind of proud to have an older male to show their new baldness to, and they did. Neither one tried to hide anything, if anything they opened their legs wider when they saw they had my attention.

I had been fully waxed by Peggy a couple of times, and after that, I started to shave most of my area. Chrisy was curious, and wanted to know if I was bald down there, she had boyfriends that were partly manscaped before. I was not about to show her, and Peggy was not about to make me, at least at that point. She told Chrisy I was, that I shaved most of the area, but she still did my penis and testicles.

It was true, I still let Peggy wax my balls and shaft. I don't want to use a razor on such an important part of my body. It does not take as long for Peg to do a partial, but boy does it burn.

I had to leave the room for a while and take a shower. I often do after work in hot weather like it was, but this one was not one of my normal showers after what I had seen. Even though I tried not to stare I could picture them while I showered. Their flawless bodies, their tiny waistlines, and their butts were so cute you just wanted to take a bite out of them. I jerked off imagining I was tit fucking Lauren's larger breasts.

When I got done with hers, I imagined I was fulfilling her wish, and eating Chrisy's teen pussy. I could almost taste it, all fresh and so smooth from the waxing. I should have been ashamed of myself, but I was too busy jerking one off to be. I finished my shower by taking some cold water to try to settle myself down. I was not sure if it worked, but I put on a pair of workout shorts wanting to be at least close to them in dress. I am still pretty fit, maybe a hint of abs still showing. Yes, I wanted to show my better features to these girls, who when I got home seemed to be hurting too bad to care.

When I got back from the shower things were worse. Picture two hot teens not just naked, but putting a fresh coat of Aloe on each other's freshly waxed pussies so gingerly. Chrisy with her legs spread open enough to allow her friend to get all of her labia. I started to think they were now teasing me, Lauren spread open enough to actually show her hole. Lauren busted me watching I am sure. I know that because she took some more Aloe, and continued to run her fingers up Chrisy's crack. She repeated that stroke more than she needed to, and then on the last pass she made sure Peg was not looking, then looked at me as she let her index finger penetrate Chrisy's hole. She even took a couple of strokes. Chrisy did not complain. In fact, that move looked like it put a smile on her face as it enlarged the bulge in my shorts.

Is this kind of behavior that is purely meant to tease a man that is watching instinctual in females? We guys are clueless as far as how to tease a woman when their age. Guys think just showing our hard cocks is enough to turn a female on. That is only true with some MILFs, and even more matures. We all have done it as teens, shown our hard dicks to girls our age, to only be rejected for doing it.

(My first good blow job from a mature when I was 18. I was doing some work at a divorced neighbor woman's house. I scooted under her sink to take the trap off to clear a clog. I was aware that when I scooted, my shorts didn't scoot as much. I was trying to concentrate on fixing the sink, but knowing my cock was close to being exposed clearly by accident put it on its own and trying to stand up. Then found out how it looked to her when I felt her pulling my shorts off, and her warm mouth engulfing it. She did a good job getting it the rest of the way up, and then fondled my balls as she sucked until I filled her mouth full of my seed. No girl my age had ever taken a shot.)

There I go getting off subject, so back to the story.

Once the girls and Peg got their new coating of Aloe Vera, Peg showed them another way to cool the area. She showed them how to use the ottoman to put their legs up and get the maximum effect from the fan. Their spread legs gave their perv uncle an even better view. I think Peg did that to me on purpose to tease me, the brat!

You could tell they were hurting and wanting more of the cool breeze. They were trying to avoid any friction. I volunteered to go pick up Pizza to give myself a break. I put on a tee for the trip. I was so worked up, and even though I had jerked in the shower, I found it just too easy in workout shorts to take my dick out to stroke it on the drive there, and back. I just could not help it, I was so stiff I felt like a teen. It had almost been that long since I had my dick out in the car while alone. I did not do it to get off, but I sure enjoyed playing with it while thinking about what was waiting for me.

When I got back Peggy was now in the recliner with her legs spread, and she only got a touch-up. In the room there was a total of 3 bald pussies, 3 pairs of bare breasts of different sizes, and three bare asses. That was my view as I handed out drinks, napkins, and plates of pizza. I was overdressed, so I lost just my tee and sat and joined them.

Chrisy is such a smart-ass teen, but I liked her thinking. "Auntie Peg, Uncle Frank looks hot playing waiter bare-chested, and with that bulge in his shorts. You told us he is bald down below too. I know a bald groin makes both pussies, and penises stand out. Wouldn't a nude Uncle Frank just take this scene to a new level? We are going to see a lot of dicks flaccid, and hard at college, it will be a learning experience for us."