All Comments on 'Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 01'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Your going to be thrown out of the writer's

club now. They will be ganging up on you in the discussion boards. You are supposed to portray ALL black men as super-hung sexual gods with powers far above mortal white men. Isn't that the rule on this site? To say that even one of them could be average in anyway could jeopardize the reader's blind trust that all black men are superior to white men.

I mean, you didn't even use any of the nifty catch phrases that other authors use. Like, beer-can sized, or black snake, or numerical descriptions like 12 inches (or more). What are we, the readers, going to do with you?

Personally, I will continue to read this story. I like interracial stories, I just can't stand the myths about black men.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
different

A different type of story for you I have enjoyed so many of your stories, I can't wait to see where you go with this one. I am sure that the people who love the typical big black cock will hate this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fucking great

Well at least there's one author who has the guts to write a black man/white woman story where the black guy has a small dick. hehehe I think the woman should cheat on him with a white guy and make the black guy a cuckolding fag. God that would be a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha, Need You, shot yourself in the foot

Balsam for the white SOul. I laughed so much at this. Have you ever found a story written by a black man about big white cocks, or black women fucking white men? No! Have you ever read a story about a big, black cock fucking a white woman written by a white man? Yes. Yes. Many of them.

WHite men are obsessed with black cocks, but black men dont give a shit about white cocks, whether big or small. YOu write the IR stories, you make, buy and watch IR porn with big black cocks fucking white women. But we dont care about pink dicks. We are not preoccupied or scared of the white man as a stud.

There are much more white women who want to date black men than there are black women who want to date white men. Why? Coz white men cant .... Ooops. Sorry Massa.

Cant you see how pathetic you are. Its obvious you are trying to make fun of Tiger WOods. He is making millions whilst you write shit with bad grammar on Literotica.

But you cant escape, can you. If you were gonna really diss black people, you should have made the wife black. As it is, your story is about another white woman who wants to cheat on her husband coz she wants a big cock. And the black guy talks and acts like a white guy. Damn! That one backfired, NeedU.

So, at least we agree on one thing, white women are perverted hos, right? Poor, poor NeedU. Just cant escape the black cock. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I am going to mail my friends this story. Every black man will laugh his ass off. Coz Like a I said, we never ever even think about pink dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous