Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather pushed him back until he was sitting on the bed. She stood in front of him and removed her robe. She waited, unashamed as her son consumed every detail of her body. She turned around slowly for him so he could examine her from every angle.

"Mom, you're incredible," Jerry said.

"Heather, Jerry," she told him. "Not 'mom' when we're together, Heather."

"Heather," said Jerry. "I've dreamed about this moment."

"So have we," said Heather.

"We?" Jerry queried.

"Madison too," said Heather.

"Madison too! I can't believe this," said Jerry.

"Believe it," said Heather. "Now it's time to stop fantasizing about Madison and focus on what's in front of you," she added.

"Now, lie back on the bed and let me get these shorts off you," Heather stated.

Jerry lay back on the bed as directed and Heather made short work of his shorts.

"No underwear," Heather commented.

"I rarely wear underwear at home," admitted Jerry.

"I never knew," said Heather.

"Now you know," Jerry agreed.

Heather didn't bother to take off Jerry's t-shirt. Instead, she moved between his legs and began teasing his semi-erection with her hands and lips. Her hands felt incredible squeezing his cock and her tiny kisses up, down and around included his testicles, each kiss an electric shock to his body. Each kiss a promise of more and Jerry wanted more. He twitched his hips in response to each kiss.

"Slow down big guy," instructed Heather. I know what you want and I want the same thing except I plan to go slow and savor every second, every feeling and every orgasm," she shared with him.

Jerry relaxed into the moment and Heather awarded him with her mouth around his erection. She took him into her mouth as far as she could and began to slide her lips up and down his erection. Her closed hand around the base of his erection moved synchronously with her mouth. She inhaled and sucked his erection with each stroke and Jerry focused intensely to avoid losing his load prematurely.

Heather was aware of Jerry's struggle. She didn't want a premature ending either. She pulled her mouth off his now fully erect cock and stood up in front of him admiring her effort. Jerry sat up on the edge of the bed, put his arms around Heather's waist and pulled her toward him. He kissed her abdomen and then tried to move further down.

"Naughty boy," said Heather. "Let me get on the bed and you can have your way with me," Heather offered.

Seconds later, Jerry was on his knees between Heather's spread legs. The scent of a woman was thick in the atmosphere. He wasn't unfamiliar with this position but he'd never experienced a more perfect or enticing feast. He started with his tongue at the bottom of the cleft between Heather's labia. Heather reacted to his touch by rolling her hips up further allowing Jerry access to further down.

Jerry accepted the invitation and tongued Heather's rectum. This was new territory for him. He wetted Heather's sphincter with his tongue and tested her resolve with a finger.

"Fuck," exclaimed Heather. "That feels incredible but save it for later. There's other territory that needs your attention more urgently."

Jerry dragged his tongue over Heather's perineum, between her labia with a prolonged stop to test the depth of her vagina and finished pressing his tongue against her already hard and exposed clitoris.

Heather's reaction was promising. Jerry pressed his advantage, inserted two fingers inside Heather, and squeezed her clitoris between his fingers and his tongue. Heather moaned and strained to contain her orgasm. Jerry doubled his advantage and Heather lost her battle. Her orgasm was a thing of beauty. She shook uncontrollably, her body curled to an almost a fetal position and her knees came up alongside Jerry's head. Jerry's face and hand were covered with a slightly salty, tasty liquid as Heather's scream filled the room.

As Heather's body recovered from her orgasm, she lay on her back again. Jerry kissed up her abdomen, around her navel and to her breasts. He'd just begun to hold her breasts up in his hands and kiss her nipples when Heather pulled him further up her body. "Save that for later too," she ordered. "Come up here and kiss me."

They shared a sloppy kiss, full of saliva and Heather's emissions. She pulled Jerry further up her body until his erection touched her still vibrating vagina. Her legs spread and he entered her easily.

"Damn," said Heather. "That's better than I imagined it."

Jerry began a slow but steady rhythm reciprocating within Heather. Heather wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her with her heels on his ass with each stroke. Within minutes, Heather felt herself nearing another orgasm.

"Too soon," she commented. "Change positions with me," she ordered.

Heather assumed a dominant position, riding Jerry's erection with him on his back. The new position allowed her to postpone her impending orgasm but she knew it was inevitable. She arched her back and pulled Jerry hands to her breasts. They rode the wave together, both of them approaching an orgasm.

Neither of them noticed the figure in the doorway.

"MOTHER! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? YOU PROMISED," screamed Madison before she ran from the room in tears.

Heather's head spun around in reaction. She climbed off Jerry and headed naked for the doorway. "Shit. I have to talk to her. I'll be back. Don't move," she told Jerry.

When Heather got to Madison's bedroom, Madison was face down on her bed, sobbing.

"Honey," whispered Heather.

"Go away," Madison.

"We need to talk," said Heather.

"I don't want to talk. You lied to me," Madison said.

"I didn't lie to you. I meant my promise," said Heather.

"Then what was that all about?" countered Madison.

"Proof of how weak I am," said Heather.

Madison turned on her bed, her eyes red and her cheek wet with tears. "Weak? I've never seen you weak. You're the strongest person I know," she charged.

"You've never seen me in a sexual situation," countered Heather. "When it comes to sex, my mind goes blank and I let my hormones run wild," she added.

"You didn't think about me?" Madison asked.

"Except for one brief moment, I didn't think about anything except having an orgasm," confirmed Heather.

"One brief moment?" asked Madison.

"I told Jerry you wanted to sleep with him too," explained Heather.

"You did?"

"I did and your path forward is going to be much easier," said Heather.

"Thank you, I guess," said Madison.

"Madison?" said Heather softy.

"Yes," said Madison.

"I'm truly sorry I broke my promise. It'll never happen again," promised Heather.

"That's true. There's only one first time," she smiled.

"Forgiven?" asked Heather.

"Nothing to forgive. It could have been me in there," said Madison.

"That reminds me," said Heather. "I have to tell Jerry we're done for tonight."

"You maybe," said Madison. "On the other hand, I may have something to say about it."

"Good luck. Go forth and fuck," said Heather.

"Mother!" exclaimed Madison.

"Get used to it. I'm suddenly twenty years younger," stated Heather.

Back in Jerry's bedroom, Heather found Jerry limp and dozing. She shook him awake. "We'll have to finish this some other time," she told him.

"Soon?" asked Jerry.

"Soon," confirmed Heather, "and from the beginning," she added.

Jerry smiled and reached for Heather's breast. "Later I said," she reminded him.

"Fine," agreed Jerry. "How's Madison."

"She'll be okay," said Heather.

"What promise was she referring to?" Jerry asked.

"Just something between us girls," said Heather.

"Why do I think it involved me in some way?" Jerry asked.

"Don't worry your big head about it," Heather told him. "Or your little head either," she added as she patted his limp penis, gathered her robe and left the room.

Jerry took his shorts and t-shirt into the bathroom with him. The door to Madison's bedroom was partially open. He peeked inside and Madison wasn't there. He cleaned up enough to be presentable, put on his shorts and t-shirt and headed downstairs to the living room.

Madison was sitting on the sofa with her legs under her streaming a movie on the television. She showed no sign of her previous upset. She was wearing a thin unbuttoned blouse that hung open over her breasts and a barely there thong.

"I missed the dress code memo," thought Jerry and he sat at the other end of the sofa. "Whatchawatchin'," he asked.

"Just some sleazy movie with lots of random sex," she told him.

"Horny?" Jerry asked.

"Extremely. How about you?" Madison asked.

"I have my moments," Jerry responded.

"With mom?" suggested Madison.

"That was unexpected as was your coming home early," Jerry told her.

"The concert was rained out. There's no problem. Mom explained it to me," Madison shared.

"She also told me about you," said Jerry.

What did she tell you?" asked Madison feigning concern.

"That you and she are on the same page," Jerry hinted.

"About you?" asked Madison.

"About me," confirmed Jerry.

"And sex?"

"Sex was mentioned," said Jerry.

"How do you feel about sex with me?"

"Can't imagine anything more exciting," Jerry said.

Madison slid closer to Jerry.

"Two hours ago, Mom was sitting where you are now, wearing almost the same thing," Jerry commented.

"What did you do about it?" asked Madison.

Jerry reached out, brushed her blouse aside with his fingers and held her breast in his hand. "This," he said.

Madison closed her eyes, tilted her head back and hummed softly. Jerry leaned forward and kissed her nipple.

"Oh," said Madison.

Jerry took Madison's other breast in his free hand and kissed both nipples.

"Ooooh," said Madison. She opened her eyes, put her arms around Jerry's neck, pulled him to her and kissed him. She kissed him a second time with her mouth open. Jerry swapped tongues with her and squeezed her breasts more firmly.

"Ooooh," repeated Madison.

"Come upstairs with me," suggested Jerry.

"Oh, yeah. Just give me second to get my balance," said Madison.

Jerry helped Madison off the sofa and they walked up the stairs together. They forgot that the television was on.

In his bedroom, Jerry closed the door and sat on the bed in front of Madison. "You know why we're here?" he asked.

"I shaking in anticipation," Madison confirmed.

Jerry put out his arms. "Come closer," he said.

Madison walked into his arms. Jerry kissed her abdomen and slowly lower. Madison stripped off her blouse as she watched him. Jerry looked up. "Oh my," he whispered.

"Glad you like 'em," said Madison, pushing her chest out further.

"Like them? I'd give a week's salary to spend the night with them," Jerry admitted.

"They're free when you spend the rest of the night with me," offered Madison.

"Now I'm shaking in anticipation," Jerry said.

"Then help me get this thong off and let me crawl into the center of the bed," suggested Madison.

Jerry helped her. He tried to pull off her thong with his teeth. Madison laughed at his many attempts. Finally, she pushed her thong down to her thighs and left Jerry to work on the gusset of her thong that was sticking between her legs. For the second time that night, Jerry breathed the scent of a woman.

Jerry was successful in separating Madison's thong from her wet body parts. Before finishing removing her panties completely, he dragged his tongue over the area that was responsible for his struggle. Madison tasted slightly salty, as he expected. She also had a hint of sweet. "God, you taste like dessert," he told Madison.

"Then you'll have to wait until after the main course for that," Madison said.

She stepped out of her thong and tossed it aside with one foot. She crawled into the center of the bed and pulled Jerry with her. She kissed him and reached down between his legs. His erection was off the chart ready. "Wow," she said. "I was thinking of an appetizer but I think I'll wait for dessert with you.

She kissed him again and whispered in his ear. "Jerry," she said. "There're so many things I want to do with you but I want to feel you inside me first."

Jerry signaled his agreement by shifting upward and rubbing his erection between Madison's labia. She spread her legs, shifted her hips and he entered her without pausing until he could go no further.

"Don't move," pleaded Madison. She closed her eyes. "I want to absorb this moment and remember it forever," she told him.

Jerry squeezed his pelvic muscles. "I thought I told you not to move," said Madison.

They lay together, Jerry probing her mouth and vagina and Madison shedding tears of joy.

"Don't cry," said Jerry.

"I not crying," said Madison. "I'm fuckin' happier than I've ever been."

Jerry twerked his pelvic muscles again.

"Cut that out," said Madison laughing through her tears. "It interrupts my crying."

Jerry relaxed into her. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose and her lips. "God, why haven't we done this before?" asked Madison.

Jerry kissed the tears from her cheeks. "Thank you," said Madison. "I want to feel you moving inside me but I want to be on top," she said.

They rolled over and Madison straddled Jerry's hips. She closed her eyes, arched her back and began to move her hips, forcing him in and out of her.

Jerry looked up and saw a figure in the doorway. He waved at Heather. She gave him a thumb's up, backed out of the room and gently closed the door.

Jerry sat up and put his arms around Madison. Madison shifted around until she was sitting on his lap with her legs around Jerry's body and behind him. The squeezed their bodies together and kissed each other with a renewed passion.

Jerry pushed Madison back until she landed on the bed with him between her legs. They began moving together, each stroke bringing each of them closer to the ultimate release. Madison got there before Jerry. Her orgasm erupted through her body, squeezing Jerry so tightly that he couldn't move. Her body spasmed and her tears flowed. As her body relaxed, Jerry felt his orgasm approaching the point of no return. "Madison," he said. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to pull out and cum on your stomach."

"Don't you dare. I want you inside me. I want to feel the warmth of your love. I want to feel you leaking out of me when you leave. Cum inside me," Madison pleaded.

"You could get pregnant," Jerry insisted.

"Jerry, this isn't my first rodeo. You know I'm on birth control. I've been riding bareback for years so stop worrying and fuck me."

Four strokes and two seconds later, Jerry unleashed his love for his sister.

They clung together, hugging, kissing, laughing and both in tears. Later, they lay alongside each other, their love for each other leaking between Madison's thighs. "Jerry," asked Madison. "Why am I feeling this way. This was supposed to be incest, not romance. We can't fall in love. We just can't."

"Yes we can," said Jerry. "This isn't romantic love. Not the kind of love that leads to children. And it isn't the love of siblings for each other. This is our kind of love. We trust each other. We share our thoughts. We have no secrets. We tell each other things married couples can't tell each other. We have more than any of the other lovers. It's only natural that we share our bodies too. We can even do that in ways no one else can."

"Forever?" asked Madison.

"Forever," confirmed Jerry. "We'll have each other forever and we'll have others too. We will meet someone and experience romantic love, have children and grandchildren, but we'll also always have each other."

"And Heather?"

"Heather is also special. For both of us. She has romantic love with Josh but I think she's also in love with us. It's a multigenerational love and it's just as strong. The three of us have something special. No one else has it. I've tasted it and you should too. Then you'll understand."

"You want me in your bed?" asked Madison.

"I do."

"You want Heather in your bed too?"

"I do and I think you'll want Heather in your bed too," Jerry said.

"That would be a first for me," said Madison.

"Probably for Heather too," Jerry said.

Madison kissed him and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

During the night, Jerry woke up with Madison orally pleasing his dream erection. He turned her around and confirmed his earlier assessment that Madison was salty and sweet at the same time. They worked each other to the edge of orgasm and leapt into the void together joined at the hip.

In the morning, they made love for the third time, took a shower together and joined Heather for breakfast in the kitchen. Heather was wearing her carelessly tied robe, Madison was wearing just a pair of panties she had retrieved from her room and Jerry was wearing his own shorts.

Heather looked at them gathered around the kitchen table drinking coffee. "Aren't we a lively group?" she said.

Jerry and Madison just looked at her and sipped their coffee. "Did you two get any sleep last night?" Heather asked.

"Actually, we did," said Jerry.

"Then why's the long faces?" asked Heather.

Madison looked at her mother. "We have to go to school today."

"You go to school every day. Why is it a problem today?" Heather asked.

Jerry looked at Madison. Madison smiled at him. "Heather," she said. "We discovered something truly wonderful last night and this morning we have to separate and go our own ways. We're just not ready for that," she concluded.

"Well then," said Heather. "Look at us. Madison you're sitting there, waving your beautiful tits around as if they were common property. Look at me. My tits are hardly more covered than yours are and this robe does little to hide the rest of my body. And Jerry, if he had tits, they be on show as well and his shorts do nothing to hide his emotional response to both our tits. We're clearly not ready to go our own ways.

"I have a suggestion. Why don't you two skip school today and stay home, together, until you are ready to go your own ways."

"I vote for that," agreed Madison.

"So do I," echoed Jerry.

"And, why don't I stay home with you," stated Heather.

Jerry beamed. Madison jumped up and hugged Heather. The hug turned into a kiss. The kiss turned into fondling and the fondling turned into more kisses.

"I think I should leave you two alone for a while," said Jerry."

"Only for an hour or so," said Heather.

Madison kissed Jerry. "See you in an hour," she said and she and Heather left the kitchen together.

Just over an hour later, Jerry wandered upstairs. He checked his bedroom looking for the women. Unsuccessful, he doffed his shorts and wandered down the hall. Madison's bedroom was empty so he headed for Heather's room. He opened the door slowly. Madison was face down between Heather's legs. Heather lay on her back with her eyes closed and her wrist in her mouth obviously trying to suppress an orgasm. The room was charged with the sweet and salty scents of the two women.

Jerry stood silently and watched as Heather succumbed to her orgasm and flooded Madison's face with glistening liquid. Madison slid up Heather's body and they hugged and kissed for several minutes until Heather noticed Jerry standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been there?" she asked.

"Long enough," Jerry responded.

"Why didn't you join us?" asked Heather.

"I didn't want to disturb one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen," said Jerry.

"Then join us now," suggested Heather.

The women separated and Jerry crawled up between them. He lay on his back with an arm around each of them and their heads on his shoulders. Heather ran her fingernails around one of his nipples while Madison busied herself with checking the condition of his penis.

"This is wonderful," opined Heather.