Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped again. "Madison," he whispered.

"Madison? Our daughter, Madison?" asked Heather.

"Don't be angry with me. That Madison. Ever since she barged in on us, I can't get the image of her naked body out of my mind," he admitted.

"I could talk to her for you," Heather offered.

"You would ask Madison if she wanted to have sex with me, her father?"

"If it helped us," answered Heather.

"I can't get my head around that," said Josh.

"Would it be comforting if I had sex with Jerry as well?" asked Heather.

"Now I know I'm down the rabbit hole," said Josh. "You're suggesting an incestuous orgy and you seem unfazed by the thought," he added.

"I don't see the problem you see. We're adults. The kids are adults. Nobody's going to do anything they don't want to do. Nobody is going to get pregnant. We're not starting a family. We're just thinking about having satisfying sex all around. I'll bet you'll find Madison is an accomplished lover and I'm willing to take the chance that Jerry is also. Think of the wonderful new outlook having sex with them will bring to our love making," she concluded.

While Josh was thinking about what Heather said, she added, "I'll have a talk with Madison."

"No. No. I'll do it," said Josh.

Heather beamed, pushed Josh on his back and took his penis into her mouth.

Josh moaned in appreciation.

"Look," said Heather. "It's already having a positive effect," before she mounted him.

Tuesday afternoon, Madison caught Heather alone in the kitchen. "I had the weirdest conversation with dad last night," she said.

"What did he say?" asked Heather.

"He was mostly incoherent. He looked embarrassed and he kept circling the subject without saying anything."

"What do you think he was trying to say?"

"I think he wants to have sex with me," Madison said.

"What did you say?"

"I sat on his lap, whispered, "I'd like that," in his ear and kissed him," Madison told Heather.

"That was pretty aggressive. What did he do?"

"He got an erection," said Madison.

"So, did you two fuck?" asked Heather.

"No."

"Why not? Isn't that what you want?"

"He was afraid to go that far."

"It's just a matter of time," suggested Heather.

"It is."

"Why don't you drop in on us tonight? Say about nine," said Heather.

Tuesday evening, after dinner, Josh had a conversation with Heather.

"I had the strangest conversation with Madison last night," Josh said.

"Really?" commented Heather. "Tell me more."

"I think, she thinks I want to have sex with her," Josh explained.

"Do you?" asked Heather.

"I've been thinking about it after our conversation on Sunday," admitted Josh.

"So, what's the problem?" asked Heather.

"It's not something that's easy to talk about. You know, I can't just say, 'Hey, you wanna fuck.' It's not right, even if she wasn't my daughter," Josh explained.

"Do you want my help?" asked Heather.

"I think you've helped enough already," Josh told her. "It's going to happen. I know it. When the timing and the atmosphere is right."

"Okay. Wait. Let me know when it happens," asked Heather. "Meanwhile, what are you doing for the next couple of hours?"

Heather played sexual games with Josh, careful to not cause him to bubble over. She managed several orgasms, each time complementing Josh on his technique. Josh, however, didn't have an orgasm and was beginning to feel frustrated.

At nine o'clock on the dot, someone knocked on the bedroom door. Heather was straddling Josh at the time. "Come in," she called before Josh could object. As the door opened, Heather rolled off Josh leaving them both exposed to whoever was coming through the door.

Madison walked into the softly lit room, closed the door and stood next to the bed where Heather and Josh were lying naked next to each other. Josh tried to cover himself. Madison was barefoot and wearing a blouse and short skirt. She looked at Josh's erection bulging under his hands and asked, "Did I interrupt something?"

"No dear," said Heather. "We were just having fun."

"Is it a private party?" asked Madison.

Again, before Josh could say anything, Heather answered, "No." Actually, Josh didn't look like he could have said anything.

Madison moved closer to Josh and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. Josh watched intently unable to move or speak. Madison removed her blouse and tossed it aside. Josh's hands slipped from in front of his erection. She smiled at Josh, reached up behind her back, unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Josh licked his lips. Madison eyes glowed and she uttered a short laugh.

"Incredible, isn't she?" whispered Heather in Josh's ear. Josh nodded, unable to take his eyes off Madison.

Without excessive drama, Madison removed her skirt, revealing a bright pair of bikini panties. Josh's body lurched slightly in her direction. "Do you want to help me with these?" Madison asked Josh with her thumbs in the waist of her panties.

Josh croaked, "Yes."

Josh managed to get out of the bed and in front of Madison on his knees facing her, his face inches from the front of her bikini panties. Heather rolled out of the other side of the bed and started for the bedroom door.

"Wha? Where're you going?" Josh managed to ask.

"I think I'll leave you two alone for a while," Heather responded.

"Why and are you going wear something?" a concerned Josh asked.

"I don't see the need," said Heather. I'm just going to look for Jerry."

Jerome (Jerry) August 2000

Madison October 1999

Heather Joshua (Josh)

Jessie

While I disagree with your interpretation of the story's introduction, Jerry suggested a few modifications to appease your concern and he believes actually improve the back story.

5/17/22

[[Madison and Jerry are very close. Over the years, they have learned to trust each other and they share their private thoughts and personal experiences with each other without hesitation or embarrassment. They are both sexually active since high school and they discuss the various successes and failures of their sexual liaisons with each other. Madison is not reluctant to describe the various physical attributes of her sexual partners, leaving Jerry to ponder on how he would rate on Madison's personal size preference scale. She is also quite open about her use of birth control hormones to prevent pregnancy. Jerry also shares his exploits with emphasis on the size, shape and texture of his conquest's breasts and his use of condoms when unsure of a woman's own pregnancy preventive methods. Madison sometimes, usually after one of Jerry's stories, will stand in front of her mirror, naked, fondling her breasts and wondering how Jerry would rate them.]] As our submission FAQ states, we do not accept stories involving people under the age of 18 in sexual situations: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-guidelines This includes but is not limited to talking explicitly about sex, voyeurism, exhibitionism, fantasizing, masturbation, and graphic sexualized descriptions, in addition to actual sexual intercourse. This also includes explicit flashbacks/past remembrances, descriptions of an underage person's body/physical development and/or the reaction of other people to it; references to people under the age of 18 "playing doctor" or "sex education".

Did you overlook earlier in the story "When they graduated from high school two years ago, Madison was nineteen and Jerry was eighteen."

This differs from The Bet by themadscribbler1970, May 13, 2022, in which the characters discuss sexual matters while "in school," while failing to identify "school" as high school or something else.

Jerome's story carefully avoids any misunderstanding about the ages of the characters while "The Bet" is, at best, ambiguous.

Madison and Jerry are very close. Over the years, they have learned to trust each other and they share their private thoughts and personal experiences with each other without hesitation or embarrassment. They are both sexually active since high school and they discuss the various successes and failures of their sexual liaisons with each other. Madison is not reluctant to describe the various physical attributes of her sexual partners, leaving Jerry to ponder on how he would rate on Madison's personal size preference scale. She is also quite open about her use of birth control hormones to prevent pregnancy. Jerry also shares his exploits with emphasis on the size, shape and texture of his conquest's breasts and his use of condoms when unsure of a woman's own pregnancy preventive methods. Madison sometimes, usually after one of Jerry's stories, will stand in front of her mirror, naked, fondling her breasts and wondering how Jerry would rate them.

As our submission FAQ states, we do not accept stories involving people under the age of 18 in sexual situations: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-guidelines This includes but is not limited to talking explicitly about sex, voyeurism, exhibitionism, fantasizing, masturbation, and graphic sexualized descriptions, in addition to actual sexual intercourse. This also includes explicit flashbacks/past remembrances, descriptions of an underage person's body/physical development and/or the reaction of other people to it; references to people under the age of 18 "playing doctor" or "sex education".