Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than the sex?" asked Madison.

"The sex is terrific but this something else. This kind of comfort with someone is not something you experience often. More than the sex, this is the basis of our relationships, the ability to just be together. To be comfortable with each other's bodies. To just love each other," expanded Heather.

"I agree," offered Jerry. "Just trusting each other, sharing our thoughts and no secrets."

"Perfect," added Madison.

"Then, Madison, answer a couple of questions for me," said Jerry.

"Sure. What do you want to know?"

"How come I didn't know about your birth control?"

"I don't know. I thought I had told you. I guess I just assumed you'd figured it out with everything else I'd told you," answered Madison. "I'm sorry if I failed to tell you."

"No harm done," insisted Jerry. "It just would have been nice to know. It would have eliminated an earlier pause to ask," he explained.

"You have another question?" asked Madison.

"A simple one. What did Heather promise you?"

"Oh, that. Nothing important," evaded Madison.

"It seemed important at the time," Jerry insisted. "No secrets," he reminded her.

"Heather promised that I could be first," said Madison.

"First? First at what?" Jerry asked.

"Fucking you," said an embarrassed Madison.

"I didn't expect that," admitted Jerry.

"Neither did I when I saw Heather and you together," commented Madison.

Heather raised her hand. "Can I offer some insight?" she asked.

"Insight away," said Madison.

"I may have been the first to fuck Jerry," said Heather, 'but you were the first to have him cum inside you."

"Really?"

"True. We weren't very far along when you interrupted us," explained Heather.

Madison thought for a moment. "Then in some sense, we shared firsts," she concluded.

"I think so," added Heather. "I think I may have kept at least half of my promise."

Madison leaned over Jerry and kissed Heather. "Half is good," she agreed.

"Okay. Okay," said Jerry. "Enough. I'm sorry I asked. Let's get back to what really matters."

"I'm glad you asked," said Madison. "We got to clear the air and that's a good thing. Now what really matters?" she asked.

"Who's going to fuck me first right now," explained Jerry.

That comment earned him two bruised arms as each of the women punched him before they fell together on his chest laughing.

Giggling quietly, Madison asked Heather, "How do you want to go about this?"

"I think I'd like to finish my first, first time and this time he's going to cum inside me," suggested Heather.

"I like that," agreed Madison. "Can I watch?"

"Feel free to get involved," invited Heather. She turned to Jerry. "Now where were we?" she asked.

"I think we need to start over, from the beginning," suggested Jerry.

"Grand idea," agreed Heather. She kissed down his body until she reached his genitals. Madison removed her hand and Heather replaced it with her mouth.

Jerry squirmed as Heather worked her magic. "Impressive, isn't she?" stated Madison.

"I can't talk right now," said Jerry between short quick breaths.

Heather sensed Jerry was about to lose control. "Change places with me," she ordered.

They squirmed around. Madison gave them some room and soon, Jerry was between Heather's legs. She rolled her hips up and lifted her legs high, holding them with her hands behind her knees. Madison took advantage of the opportunity and began palming Heather's breasts and tweaking her nipples between two fingers.

Jerry started on Heather's rectum. He used his tongue to probe and lubricate her sphincter.

"Shit. I'd forgotten about that," squealed Heather.

Jerry dragged his tongue over the plateau between her rectum and the bottom of her labial canyon. He moved up slightly and his tongue probed her entrance as deeply as it could reach. One finger found Heather's wet rectum and, overcoming slight resistance, pushed inside her.

"Fuck. You're ad-libing," she cried.

Jerry paused. "You want me to stop?" he asked.

"Hell no," was Heather's short response. Madison laughed and leaned in to kiss her.

Jerry's thumb replaced his tongue in Heather's vagina when he refocused his attention on her clitoris. He circled her clitoris with his tongue and then sucked it between his lips. Circle. Suck. Circle. Suck. Jerry focused on pushing Heather to the edge and then over it.

Heather was getting close but hung just short of the goal. Needing more intensity, Jerry pushed two fingers deep inside Heather and pressed her clitoris between his fingers and his tongue. Seconds later, he was rewarded as Heather cascaded past the point of no return.

The intensity of her orgasm shocked all three of them. Madison's mouth hung open as she watched Heather bend in half trying to contain the spasms wracking her body. Jerry released his grip on her and backed up when Heather's legs began to squeeze his head. Heather's breasts shook like Jell-O in an earthquake as her body convulsed.

Jerry waited for a second, until Heather's body began to relax before he moved up her body, held her in his arms and kissed her. When she stilled enough, and before she was fully recovered, he entered her, his erection pushing further inside her than either his tongue or his fingers.

"Fuck. Give a woman a chance to breathe," Heather managed to say.

Jerry held her in his arms without moving. A minute later, Heather said, "Okay. You can move now."

Jerry began slowly and increased the pace over the next few minutes. Heather began to feel the start of another orgasm. "No you don't mister," she said to Jerry. "I'm not going there without you. Turnover. I want to be on top."

Jerry and Heather turned over. Heather rode his erection without restraint. She could feel her orgasm building. She grabbed Jerry hands and pressed them against her breasts determined to take Jerry with her. "Don't hold back," she yelled. "Let it go with me."

Madison knew exactly what Heather wanted. She saw Jerry resisting his own orgasm. She moved behind Heather, moistened her fingers with the effluent from Heather and pushed a finger into Jerry's ass.

Jerry exploded inside Heather and Heather dissolved in a ball of jelly for the second time. Liquid flowed from Heather, covering Madison's hand and pooling on the bed. Jerry and Madison both held and comforted Heather as she recovered.

Afterward, Heather and Madison lay together on the bed with Jerry between them again. Heather's body was three-quarters on top of Jerry with her breasts pressing into his chest. "Why haven't we done this sooner?" she asked.

"Maybe we were too young," suggested Madison. "Maybe you had a more satisfying sexual relationship with dad. Maybe we were just waiting for the right time."

"Well, whatever it was, we've begun something that can't be forgotten or undone," philosophized Heather. "And I have no intention of stopping, now or in the distant future," she added. "Agreed?"

"Agreed," said Heather and Jerry simultaneously.

Heather moved her leg. In the process she discovered she was draining all over Jerry's thigh. "I need a shower," she said and got off the bed holding one hand between her legs to avoid staining the carpet. "Coming?" she asked Jerry.

"I think I'll just hang out with Madison," said Jerry.

"Suit yourself," replied Heather while using her free hand on her breasts to tantalize Jerry.

"What should we do while we're waiting for Heather?" asked Jerry.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," replied Madison with certainty.

Jerry held Madison in his arms, kissed her and slid a hand over her breasts and through her pubic hair. "May I?" he asked.

"I was hoping you'd ask," replied Madison.

Fingers led to kisses. Kisses led to tongues and one tongue led to one clitoris. The more time Jerry spent face down between Madison's legs, the better he knew and understood the territory and where the most sensitive nerves ended. That morning he was on fire. The sweetness of Madison, the aroma of Madison and the sensitivity of Madison inspired him and drove him to insure her pleasure.

Jerry's skill and Madison's absolute trust placing her in his hands led to a series of increasingly violent eruptions ended only when Madison pleaded with him to "fuck me with a real dick." That didn't end Madison's continuous orgasms but it did force Jerry to contribute his own orgasm before they fell alongside each other exhausted.

Heather was standing in the doorway drying her hair with a towel when they collapsed side by side. "Damn, I don't think I'll ever be able to top that," she exclaimed.

Madison and Jerry just looked at her. "But I'd damn well like to try," Heather added.

The rest of the day was spent with Madison and Heather seemingly in a contest to see who could scream the loudest and the longest and Jerry providing his best effort to encourage them to do so.

The rest of the week, sex between and among the trio settled into a pattern enjoyed by all. Madison and Jerry went to school, although they left late for class and hurried home after class. Heather managed the home and attended her usual scheduled social commitments although she did miss a couple of lunches with friends.

They didn't have less sex but the honeymoon between newly discovered sexual partners tapered off. The sex was less frenetic and more meaningful. The sex became a natural and common event between them all. The dress code was a natural extension of their activity, if you lived in a nudist resort. Heather insisted on wearing a diaphanous robe, untied, that barely hid any of her womanly attributes while Madison was always topless and bottomless unless she was trying not to despoil the furniture or drip on the carpet. Jerry tried to wear boxer shorts but either Heather or Madison insisted on removing them so he abandoned the attempt.

Late in the week, Josh called and said he'd be home over the weekend. Heather told him that would be great and she was looking forward to him being home. She then went looking for Madison and Jerry and said, "We have to talk.

"Dad will be home this weekend," she told them.

"When?" asked Jerry.

"Saturday afternoon. His plane gets into Detroit around noon and his connection flight leaves Detroit about an hour later. He should be here between three and four in the afternoon," Heather informed them.

"That's going to necessitate some changes around here," opined Madison.

"It certainly will," agreed Heather. "First of all, we're all going to have to dress more conservatively," she said.

"I'm going to have to cover my tits and pussy," said Madison.

"You'll have to more than just cover yourself," added Heather. "You'll have to wear actual clothing and so will Jerry," she added.

"So will you," said Madison.

"True, but I may have a short reprieve. I plan on giving your father a welcome home that he'll never forget."

"I wish we could join you," said Madison.

"So do I," agreed Heather again. "But I don't think it would possible or wise."

"Do you think we could convince him to join us?" asked Madison.

Heather's face dropped for and instant."

"What? What's the problem?" asked Madison. "It may not be that difficult," she insisted.

"For a second," said Heather, "I had a vision of us all having sex together. I'm fine with you having sex with Jerry and Jerry fucking me but the thought of Josh fucking you ... my heart skipped a beat."

"Why? Josh is a good-looking guy and I could get used to the variation he would bring to the group and the freedom that came with him."

"I know but the thought of Josh fucking his daughter just seemed wrong," explained Heather.

"As wrong as you fucking your son?" asked Jerry.

"That doesn't feel wrong. It feels wonderful," said Heather.

"Is that because you're involved but you wouldn't be involved if Josh fucked me?" asked Madison. "And, you're not involved when Jerry fucks me and somehow that doesn't bother you."

"Actually, it thrills me to see you two so much in love," responded Heather.

"One more thought," said Madison.

"I'm listening," said Heather.

"Are your feelings about Josh having sex with me, his daughter, or about Josh having sex with another woman, whether his daughter or not?"

"Good question," agreed Heather. "I need to process what I'm feeling. Meanwhile, no one, and I mean no one, even hints at our relationships in front of Josh, capisce?"

Josh came home Saturday afternoon. Heather greeted him enthusiastically and dragged him into their bedroom, with the freshly laundered sheets, almost before he had an opportunity to say hello to his children.

The next three days, everyone acted normally. That was the problem, they were "acting" normally and Josh sensed something was different. He kept his thoughts to himself, hoping that, sooner or later, everything would become clear for him. Meanwhile, things were difficult for the home trio. Madison and Jerry were able to sneak into each other's rooms at night always sensitive to the fact that they couldn't actually sleep together since they had to be in their own rooms when Josh woke in the morning.

Heather had a more difficult time. Obviously, she couldn't sneak around at night. Madison and Jerry did their best to keep her active with daytime trysts while Josh was working.

One of the positive events was that Heather was able to have lunch with Jessie who had given her friend the excellent advice earlier. Heather explained her friend's dilemma about her husband having sex with her daughter while she was having sex with her son.

Jessie got to the meat of the issue immediately. She simply asked if Heather's friend's husband, to her knowledge, had ever had sex with another woman since they were married. Heather thought for a second. "Not to her knowledge," she told Jessie.

"Then, maybe that has to happen first," suggested Jessie.

Heather was paralyzed and then appalled by Jessie's suggestion. That was all she could think about on the way home from lunch. Madison wasn't much help after Heather related the lunch conversation to her. "So," Madison concluded, "if we want to complete the family unification so that dad can have sex with me, we have to, somehow, arrange for him to have sex with someone else first."

"Seems ridiculous," agreed Heather. "It's probably true, that if I knew Josh was having sex with another woman, I probably wouldn't have much of a problem with him having sex with you. But, and it's a big but, I'm not sure if I would feel very different about him having sex with another woman than having sex with you. It's the perfect definition of a catch-22," she concluded.

"So where do we go from here?" asked Madison.

"I'm getting the feeling," said Heather, "that we've already decided that Josh is eventually going to have sex with you as part of us all having sex with each other without sneaking around. If that's the case, I think I could handle it easier than adding a strange woman into the mix."

"Jerry might not complain," suggested Madison tongue in cheek.

"Don't go there," cautioned Heather. "However, do you think you're able to seduce your father?"

"Seducing him seems sleazy somehow," said Madison. "And it doesn't lead to the conclusion we want. There has to be a better way. Something that doesn't start with guilt."

Two days later, Madison sat down with Heather before Josh got home from work. "I have a suggestion that may work, or at least get the ball rolling," she said.

"I'm listening," said Heather.

"What if I 'caught' you and dad having sex," Madison suggested.

"Whoa. How would that work?" asked Heather.

"I dreamed up a complete scenario," said Madison. You would be in bed with dad, having a prolonged sexual encounter. It doesn't matter much what exactly you are doing. I'll take a shower and walk into your room with just a towel covering my body looking for something, maybe a hair drier.

"You get shocked and jump off Josh and try to cover yourself. I get just as shocked and accidently drop my towel. I get a good look at naked Josh and Josh gets a good look at naked me.

"Embarrassed, I manage to back out of the room making sure I never block his view of me and you work with Josh to help him understand what happened. Maybe, something like it had to happen eventually.'"

"You really think that will work?" asked Heather.

"Josh can never unsee what he has seen and I'll make sure he gets an occasional glimpse of tit or pussy to continually reinforce his libido."

"And?" questioned Heather unconvinced.

"When I think he's well primed, I'll just have a talk with him and suggest we give sex a try. Of course, he'll be reticent. I'd be surprised if he wasn't. Then I'll be clear with him that I'm interested and ask if he would be less hesitant if Jerry was having sex with you. He'll have to think about it."

"Sounds pretty harsh and close to seduction to me," said Heather.

"Yeah, but I think he will come to the right conclusion without the guilt."

"I'll need to ready for the conversation he'll want to have with me," said Heather.

"I'm positive that you'll know exactly how to move the conversation along," said Madison.

The 'accidental' interruption and reveal happened two days later, on a Saturday night. Heather shared that Josh was embarrassed but harder than ever when they resumed fucking. Later, they laughed about it together but Josh remained thoughtful. Heather piled on more thoughts. "Madison certainly has nice tits," she mentioned to Josh followed by a reference to Madison's nicely trimmed pussy.

Sunday night, Josh and Heather were again alone in the bedroom. Their initial attempt at sex wasn't very satisfying.

"Josh," asked Heather. "Have you ever fantasized about having sex with another woman?"

"No. Not really," Josh replied.

"Not really? How close to really is 'not really'?"

"Well, sometimes," Josh said.

"Sometimes? Is sometimes recently?" asked Heather.

"How recent is sometimes?"

"Last month, last week, tonight," suggested Heather.

"Tonight?" asked Josh.

"Yeah. Why don't we start with tonight? Were you fantasizing about having sex with another woman tonight when you were having sex with me?"

"Yes but its impossible," said Josh.

"And that makes it impossible to have satisfying sex with me?" asked Heather.

"Hard to believe but you could be right," Josh admitted.

"How do we fix it?" asked Heather.

"I don't think we can fix it," stated Josh.

"I think you can. All you have to do is ask her to have sex with her," suggested Heather.

"You've got to be kidding. You're suggesting I have sex with another woman. That's insane coming from the woman I'm married to. Even if you're serious, I can't do that. I can't fix it," insisted Josh.

"Why? Everything can be fixed. You just have to want to fix it," philosophized Heather.

"Not this time," insisted Josh.

"Why?"

"There's no way I can ask her to have sex with me and there's no way she'd even consider it if I did," said Josh.

"You want to tell me who she is?" asked Heather.

"No," quickly responded Josh.

"Would it be easier for you if I had sex with another man?" asked Heather.

"What? You want me to have sex with another woman and you're willing to have sex with another man to help me make it happen? That makes no sense at all to me," admitted Josh.

"I do want to help, especially if it improves our sex lives," Heather told him.

"But sex with other people?" asked Josh again.

"Don't you agree that the variety might just enhance the appreciation we have for each other?" asked Heather.

How could Josh answer that question. If he agreed he was committing to having sex with others and if he disagreed he was saying he wasn't interested in better sex with Heather. He took the married man's way out. "I guess you're right," he said.

"Okay. So let me help," she suggested. "Who is your fantasy bed mate?" she asked.