Jerome Ch. 01: Dark Forest

Story Info
He fornicates with a goddess, she-wolf and nuns.
13k words
4.58
18.1k
43

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome 01: Dark Forest

He fornicates with a goddess, she-wolf and nuns

WARNING: This story involves scenes of fornication involving reluctance, seduction, mind-control, de-flowering, breeding, breastfeeding and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by human adults over eighteen years old.

This story is a fantasy written in five chapters. This is the first chapter in this novel and begins the quest of Sir Jerome. Its view point is as from days of old and uses old terminology for sexual acts and body parts as best that Google could provide. It is a fantasy of horse and rider, a quest, an amulet, a goddess, nuns, witches and wolves and woven throughout sexual joining and mating. There is no "I'm Cumming!" throughout this series and requires your imagination to paint the scene. Old Irish is used on occasion. Each chapter is about 5 pages so get comfortable.

I am Sir Jerome and I stand at the entrance to Foraoise Dubh - the Black Forest. I seek the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin far to the north on the other side of the deep foreboding forest. The ruins have fallen out of common knowledge and all I knew were their general direction northward. I would need help in my quest from those possessing ancient knowledge. The need to find this site of ancient power came over me in a dream and redirected my path compelling me to begin.

My Irish warhorse, Fíochmhar, stood beside me brushing the ancient earth with her hoof. Her name means 'fierce and furious' and she was that in battles we fought as mercenaries. She had chosen me as I had come upon the wild herd running free upon the moors. She was never tamed by me but we have a mutual bond. She is roan in color with a pure white mane and tail and built strong from her draught horse lineage but runs swift like the thoroughbreds.

Our breath shone in the cool of the morning as we stood apprehensive to our start. I pulled the Amulet of Dea-Chlú from its spot against my chest and held it high. It was warm and glowed its powerful emerald light within.

"I seek the Lady of the Forest," I said loudly. Fíochmhar nickered and neighed and struck the ground with her front hoof and brushed her head against my back. We waited as the forest went silent. The birds ceased their chatter as the wind moaned through the branches.

Up ahead I could see a light weaving through the trees. Fíochmhar picked up a scent on the wind and became restless with strength like at the quietness before a battle. The light continued towards us growing brighter as it came. An orb of pure white stood before me.

"Who summons the Lady of the Forest and what is your purpose?" a female voice from within the orb spoke.

"I am Sir Jerome of Cavan and I seek safe passage through the forest towards the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin. I possess the emerald Amulet of Dea-Chlú to speak for me."

The intense light of the orb dissipated and there stood before me a woman of such beauty I was lost. Tears came to my eyes in my unworthiness. Long red hair hung from her head and cascaded across her shoulders. The red was as bright as the setting sun as it slips into sleep below the horizon. Her face was fair and radiated brightness from her deep sparkling emerald eyes.

I could see her 'fairy kisses' as they freckled her forehead, down her nose and across her cheeks. Her freckles twinkled down her torso to disappear between the swell of her firm full breasts. She was dressed in furs. The fur lay against her body while the pelt formed a jerkin and a flared skirt. Many strips of fur formed the skirt and I could see her thighs and legs within. Her feet were incased in leather shoes with white fur around her ankles.

She held a walking stick which she dipped down and forward. "Place Dea-Chlú in the top and I shall test your heart and honor and purpose," she said challenging me.

The amulet fit perfectly within a carved receptacle, the chain hanging down. The amulet took on a deep throbbing emerald light which then encased me in its glow. She held the staff towards me for some time. Her emerald eyes burned bright as she read the value of my being. Her eyes drifted downward and she smiled when she stopped at my groin.

"You have passed the test. Your honor is pure and strong to guide you on your quest. I know who has put this quest upon you. Your life plans will be forever changed and I hope you have the strength and courage to see this to its end. I will return the amulet to you at Deireadh le Cosáin. My name is Foraoise, I and the foraoise are one."

She turned and sounded, "Arh-Woooooo" and waited. Silently a huge white direwolf appeared at her side. The wolf's back was as high as Foraoise's waist. The beast was massive with jaws that could snap off my head with one bite. Her eyes were different colors, one deep green, and one deep blue. She sniffed me and my horse waiting for her mistress to decide our fate.

"Her name is Cailean, "young girl", but do not be fooled. With one silent command you would cease to exist." Foraoise walked past me and put her head against the face of my horse. She stayed connected for some time stroking the white main of Fíochmhar as she neighed and huffed against her hands. She laughed then she looked at me as if my horse had told her all my secrets.

"She is a proud and brave warrior. She approves of the name that you gave her. Fíochmhar is both fierce and furious. I told her she has nothing to fear from Cailean or others of her pack that she may sense or smell in the forest. I promised her I would guide you safely to the other side. There is no need to lead her. She walks freely in my forest. Let us begin. It will be a three days journey," she instructed and turned and walked off.

She led me through the forest for several hours as the sun rose in the East and soon became over head. But the forest down by the ground and wide trunks stayed cool. We stopped to drink from a cold spring and she placed nuts and fruit in my hand she found along the way. There was a round fruit that she gave to Fíochmhar from time to time. The huge horse would nuzzle and lick Foraoise's palm when the fruit was gone. Foraoise would speak to Fíochmhar in an ancient language and she laughed deeply when she looked at me again. She picked a few stray leaves from the white main then kissed the horse's forehead.

"Fíochmhar told me of some misadventures of yours Sir Jerome. I have seen that she has saved you on several occasions not related to battle. She told me you are quite the rouge sir. I need to keep my virtue on guard," she said laughing, searching me with her eyes, stopping at my crotch.

I laughed a bit embarrassed as my thoughts were betrayed by my stiffening strength. Off to either side I could hear the pack of wolves running ahead and behind us. Cailean never left Foraoise's side nor did she turn to monitor us. She stayed linked to her mistress.

There were several times the trail was steep and twice wove through large rocks. Before the climb Foraoise wove her hair into braids and tied them in knots on her head. She walked before me as I followed behind. Being a hearty male I watched with curiosity as her bare arse appeared from time to time behind the strips of fur forming her skirt. Her arse cheeks looked full, firm and strong causing my manhood to firm and grow down my pants.

Once when she stood at the top of the climb I looked up to get a hand hold on a rock and I could see a patch of red behind the fur where her thighs came together. I serendipitous ray of sun shone upon that grotto and I stopped and stared in awe. My eyes drifted upwards and watched her firm breasts rise and fall from her heavy breathing. We locked eyes and her purity caused me to lower mine.

"Sir Jerome, I'd caution you to keep your eyes on the path. It can be dangerous at times," she said sternly then she turned and started her decent into a dark section of the woods.

My horse bumped my butt to shake me out of my stupor and I walked on. We walked for several more hours as the shadows lengthened before us. The sun was going down and we stopped in the gloaming near a meadow and a stream fed pool.

Foraoise untied her long red hair and several knots on her shift and it all dropped to her feet. Quite naked she bent over and unlashed her shoes. Her ass was towards me and the grotto covered in red curly down peeked from between her strong open thighs. She turned slightly and her hanging breasts caught the light of the descending sun. Her teats had hardened from the cool of the late afternoon. She turned fully towards me and with no embarrassment allowed me to gaze upon her beauty.

Her long red hair first hid her breasts then an evening breeze uncovered them. They were full and firm and stood proudly on her chest. She had almost red rose circles covering the swell of her breasts just where a palm would take hold. Her dark teats accented the swell of her breasts as they stood out firm from her flesh. Foraoise's waist pulled in then flared out to wide hips, 'baby hips' they call them.

Then my eyes sought the joining of her strong thighs. Red curly down covered the entrance to her grotto and I could see her moistness sparkle in the fading sunlight. Another slight breeze brought me her scent from between her plump nether lips and I had to close my eyes to the pleasure they promised. The sight burned into my thoughts as a prize unattainable.

She waited until I was done visually worshiping her. She smiled rather than be offended by my hunger then turned and walked towards the water. Her arse cheeks swayed as she walked like twin flowers until she disappeared under the water. She rose above the water several feet from the shore and she stood in waist deep water. The glistening water cascaded down her hair and between her firm full breasts. The sunlight glinted off her firm dark teats as the water ran down her strong stomach to just kiss the redness between her thighs.

"Sir Jerome, I can smell your manliness from the exertion of our walk today. Remove your clothes and come bathe in the pool. We will eat and sleep afterwards. Your horse will be safe foraging in the meadow. The wolves will bother her not. Now come into the water with me," she said with her arms extended. Her movement firmed her breasts between her arms making them appear even larger. All I could think was to slide into her arms and burry my face between those hills of pleasure. She smiled as if reading my mind.

I have been with many maid and matrons and am not shy about disrobing. I have also been gifted in the size and shape of my manhood. It has pleased many a woman perhaps causing issues with a partner or husband. I said Fíochmhar could run fast when needed. I wondered if a story like that was what made Foraoise smile and laugh in the woods.

I removed my boots, leather shirt and pants and my silk under clothe. I stood naked on the shoreline with my cock rampant with my hardness. Foraoise laughed lightly like icicles in the winter wind. I entered the water to waist deep and dipped below the surface. The cold water ran down my body when I surfaced causing my skin to prickle.

Foraoise stood behind be with a handful of course bottom pebbles and she scrubbed my back and shoulders. She dipped below the water and stood in front of me with more pebbles and scrubbed my front. She dipped me under and I rose tossing my own long red hair in an arc of spray. She took a half step towards me and my still hard cock touched the down between her legs.

She took my hands and placed them on her firm full breasts. Their fullness and firmness fit my palms as her hard long teats ran across my life line. The lapping of the waves we made caused my crown to tap against her mumhain. She took another half step and my cock rode along her purse lips as she opened her thighs. I felt her warmth within her nether lips even in the coldness of the water.

"Do you desire to join with me Sir Jerome," she asked in a whisper as my hands played with her firm breasts and hard teats. I kneaded those flesh pillows filling my hands and my desire to kiss them caused my cock to twitch against her red wet lips.

"Yes, Mistress, I am almost ashamed with my desire for the warmth of your body. Even in this cold pool my manliness remains hard with its want and need to be inside you. I'm just a man and I perceive you to be a goddess or a blessed witch but I desire you greatly," I spoke honestly.

"Well said Sir Jerome. You are indeed an honest man who speaks the truth. I have seen inside your heart that you desire to give me pleasure before seeking your own. Many have lusted and lied before me and were never seen again, gone forever between the jaws of Cailean and her pack. I see truth in you and a kindness in your desire. Come!" she said.

She smiled brightly and took my hands from her breasts and led me out of the water onto the soft meadow bordering the pond. The night air was warm as she lay on the grass on her back and opened her legs wide. The entrance to her grotto sparkled with the pond water and the beginning of her female moistness. Her fragrant scent rose from her middle to allow me to breathe her in weaving in me a spell of desire.

She pulled her nether lips open showing me the coral canyon within and told me to pleasure her. I knelt between her thighs like a supplicant beginning a ritual of worship. I leaned forward and ran my thirsty tongue through the canyon between her dripping purse lips. Her nectar was sweet and heady and tasted of richness of pleasure.

My tongue continued its exploration and found the pearl at the top. My lips closed upon it and she moaned her pleasure. Her slender fingers caressed through my hair as she pushed to deepen the contact on her pleasure knot. My tongue rolled her pearl round and round and back and forth as her sweet juices flowed from the depths of her grotto. I drank her offering tasting the sweetness and richness of her flow.

I took her now swollen pearl between my lips and nursed it like it was a teat. Her strong thighs tightened on the sides of my head wetting my chin and red beard with her essence. She moaned loudly and her effluence soaked my chin as her body shimmied under my tongue. She rode her womanness across my chin seeking her own pleasure. Her thighs tightened and her hands pushed my face against her wet warm lower lips. She let out a deep breath and her legs shook like branches in a strong wind. Then her hands loosened their grip upon me.

"I want you inside my Jerome. I want to feel your length and your girth deep within me. I want you to rut with me and feed me your hot thick essence deep within me. Use me for your pleasure. It has been too long that I have gone without the hardness of a man deep in my own warmth. Find your way into my grotto Jerome, keep me not waiting," she moaned.

I knelt under her and pulled her arse up onto my thighs. I pointed my long fat phallus to the entrance of her purse and my cockhead breached the opening through her moist red down. She moaned and shook her tightness on my helmet pushing up to receive my thickness and length. My corona pierced the veil and entered her warmth.

I put my arms behind her back and pulled her up onto my lap causing my hard cock to push aside the walls of her female cave and enter her to her depth. She moaned and dropped her head onto my shoulder and bit me hard there. I have many maiden caused scars there as they bit me in there uncontrolled pleasure as my cock filled their untouched places deep within them. With Foraoise it was no exception. She bit down hard drawing blood which she drank quickly.

I gripped her firm arse cheeks and slowly raised and lowered her on my fat spear. My invading crown tapped the depths of her purse as she grunted taking it all. She moved her hips on my lap massaging the top and special places inside her. I could feel her swollen pearl rubbing my belly as her purse lips were pulled then released as my fat cock moved in and out.

I dropped her to the rich loam of the meadow and then lay upon her body supporting myself on my arms. Our two points of pleasure were connected and my chest rode across her hard teats and firm breasts. I reached my hands to her freckled cheeks and tenderly kissed her as my strength rode in and out of her wetness.

My pace quickened as did her moaning. Her tight purse rode along with my cock caressing my long thick shaft as it plumbed her depths. Suddenly her cavern tightened around my cock and she pulled me down upon her firm full breasts. She thrashed under me as her pleasure overtook her and she moaned and cursed losing control. I could feel a different wetness bathe my cock. It was hotter and thicker as it pushed its way around the shaft of my rod.

"Wait, wait," she moaned as she held me from moving within her as her pleasure overwhelmed her. I rolled us over and Foraoise now sat upon me with my cock buried deep within her. I let her rest. I watched her full breasts rise and fall as she breathed deeply. Her purse throbbed on the fullness of my cock buried deep up inside her.

"You know how to please a woman my strange pilgrim seeking passage through my woods. You have taken my strength as you took me deep. Let me rest on your mancock and I will let you finish your pleasure with me," she said tenderly as she leaned forward and kissed me softly.

She slowly sat up again and my hands moved onto her sweaty large breasts. I pulled her downwards and licked her breasts and teats of her sweat. She moaned and her purse tightened when I sucked each hard thick nib. She pushed up and let my cock slip from inside her. A gush of her juices ran from the "O" my cock had made of her purse and dripped upon my cock and balls.

She smiled at me in the twilight and moving down lowered her mouth onto my cock. She licked and sucked her thick nectar off my manness and my belly. She spent a few minutes pleasuring my cock and balls with her warm tongue and wet mouth. She kissed my cockhead then moved onto her arms and knees and slapped her own arse. The fading light illuminated her wet swollen grotto presented for my pleasure.

She reached between her thighs and pushed her purse lips wide open. Her essence flowed down her inner thighs sparkling in the fading sunset. "Fill me again Jerome. Rut and mate me like a she-bitch. Dominate my body for your own pleasure them fill me with your hot thick sperm while I moan and scream into the sunset."

Her words formed my cock into iron. I took my hardness into my hand and pushed it against her open dripping nether lips. My cockhead opened the way and I pushed until my balls touched her thighs. She moaned and pushed back taking all my long fat cock down into her. I gripped her hips and pulled and pushed her making her purse ride my spear. I was close to the end so I just pounded against her ass driving my manness in deep. She would growl each time my fat crown hit the end of her cave but she pushed back seeking my length.

Her head now faced the sky as I pulled on her long red hair. Her moans turned into "ARH-WOOOOOO" as I heard the night become loud with barking and howling. I looked as the many luminous eyes watched the rutting and mating happening on the meadow.

I was taken away from my sense of self and merged with the emotions of the night. I started thrusting myself hard and deep into the depths of Foraoise. I pulled her back against my cock and painted the door to her womb with pulse after pulse of my hot spunk. I pulled back then pushed in hard and shot another throb down her depths.

I can say I've never spent so strongly and with such pain and pleasure with a maid as I did with Foraoise. I filled her purse with so much essence it flowed back along my phallus. She pulled me down upon her arse as we fell to the grass. My ramrod was still hard deep within her pulsing with pleasure as she rolled us over into spoons.