All Comments on 'Jerri Ch. 03'

by Franco Pauli

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

A very powerful storyline. A little over the top, but not enough to drive readers away. The excitement in the story forces readers to read all the way to the end....where they are left thinking, WOW!

Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
definetly many moms' fantasy

your story definetly hits on many moms' fantasy..being pounded by son's stud/jock cock...but...including matt with these two jocks would make it so much hotter..and since mike likes his butt hole fingered..and has probably got a big "bi" streak... get toby or matt to give him the real thing..big hard muscle cock...while he plows jeri etc..and..jeri directing alot more bi action between toby/mike/matt...for her pleasure and turn-on..as well as women like myself..and bi couples if they are honest with themselves..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

Nice, keep it flowing, let's join 2 moms and 2 sons. and then cont.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Too Far

You crossed the line from the reality of incest to something that is tasteless and highly unlikely. No son is going to share his mother with some egotistical prick of a friend. Apparently incest is a fantasy of yours and not something that you have personally experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Take no notice

of the previous comment. I wonder why these moral high-grounders bother coming to a site like this. What do they expect, War and Peace? This is a written porn fantasy site and if you don't like that, then sod off and go to the library and get something out by that English Cartland dame. To the writer, I say keep up the good work, everybody else seems to like the story apart from that tosser.

denverjohndenverjohnover 14 years ago
Lost me

You lost me with the friend joining in. Sad and anti climatic rather typical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Crossed over to Gay Male

You've gone into an obvious closeted gay male fantasy using the alleged mother as a catalyst to bring the two guys into sexual contact. They clearly dig each other and both hold the female sex in low esteem (slut whore etc).

Here's a free hint, regular guys describe semen or cum visually rather than by the TASTE, which you're clearly familiar with and so much enjoy.

Do your thing up right and just start writing gay stories without trashing women. Some of us actually love all things females.

The first part of this at the party had a promising (though startling) incident which could have gone on to become a fantastic M/S passionate tale. Now it's just two dudes getting to sample each other using Jerri's body as an exchange medium - to start. Let me guess - next chapter will see the best buds going at it Brokeback style???

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Now that she has experienced double penetration will she ever be satisfied with her husband

Toby has finished turning her into his slut, but will he be able to handle her sexual appetite?

A hot mom and a horny son makes for good reading.

Thanks for the good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No need for me to read the rest of the series. I'm not the least bit turned on by gay sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous