All Comments on 'Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02'

by WyreBendr0417

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamover 2 years ago

Nice second chapter making me want the third chapter.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Awesome chapter and progression. Please don't introduce strangers. Londy is questioning her promise and wants to give jerry her virginity. They both wantbto play with mom and dad. So up the pleasure. Give jerry her last cherry and then cause she enjoys pain and pleasure at same time give dp with jerry and dad. Do same for mom.

But also bring out jerrys romantic side and express his love and loyalty to londy!!!

Great story. Keep it coming

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't thank you enough for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Lookibg forward to the next chapter

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Very emotionally complicated and very satisfying. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Wwweeellllll....that is a fine mess they've gotten into...and YOU, WyreBender0417...leaving us hanging like this...

The change(s) London wants to make are obvious...her VIRGINITY belongs to Jerry...always has, she just had to decide when it was appropriate to give it to him. AND, she gets fingered, so her hymenis gone, so that remains is to have Jerry's cock in her...cementing her complete giving of herself to him, eternally (or, at least in this life!)

Like the last chapter, this one was totally worth reading...now, I am wondering why a third chapter has not yet been written...and will be looking for Chapter 3...

Five**5*Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous