Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02

Story Info
Jerry and Londy, and Mommy makes three.
26.8k words
4.57
11.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stood at the foot of the bed, uncertain of what to do. Having denied her desires for so long, it held her somewhat paralyzed. We went to her, taking Mom in our arms. Londy wiped away her remaining tears before kissing Mom's soft lips, letting her know it was okay to be herself, and give in to her forbidden secret.

"Mom, it's okay now. We can take it as slow as you like. We're just so thrilled you want to be with us. When we found out, Bear and I couldn't work fast enough to plan your invitation. The whole idea turned us both on. Today was all Jerry's idea. When he discovered we would at least have the weekend, that big brain of his went to work."

"My babies, I love you so much. I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt of this. I promised myself long ago that I would never make the first move. It had to come from you two. I needed the choice to be all yours, with no influence from me. If that makes any sense at all?"

"Of course it does, Mom. We understand," I answered.

Mom's breath caught in her throat, realizing Londy had unbuttoned her blouse. She kissed her way down to Mom's navel, tickling her there, then back up again. L bit and teased the nipples still hidden in her bra. Expelling her hot breath through the thin lacey fabric, drew gasps from Mom as though her sensitive nubs had singed.

I continued Mom's undressing while they traded soft kisses and tongue flicks, exploring each other's mouth for the first time. Mom's hands slid under L's tee, tracing her daughter's subtle curves and taut, smooth skin. Finding her breasts, she sighed with admiration and a dash of pride in their firmness and weight. She hefted and jiggled them before planting her eager lips around Londy's thick, protruding nipples, and sucking them through her shirt, soaking it with drool. Her gentle kneading and contrastive pawing made Londy purr at Mom's expert touch.

"Oh, Mom, you're making me so wet."

Mom lifted L's shirt over her head, and I followed by removing Mom's open blouse, unhooking her bra, and letting them both drop where we stood. The ladies faced one another, kissing and fondling as I stood behind Mom, pressing the bulge in my shorts against her cleft, reaching around to unfasten her shorts.

Londy turned Mom towards the door, climbing up to kneel behind her on the bed. L wrapped her arms around Mom, tracing her mature curves with gentle fingertips, all the while nuzzling her neck, drifting her lips across Mom's smooth, freckled shoulders.

I knelt in front of Mom, pulling her shorts down, revealing a lace bikini brief that failed to conceal her lush ginger bush. Through the lace, I could tell she kept it trimmed. Not a single curly hair peeked around the edges, yet there was a thick tuft centered over her dampening slit. Mom kicked off her shorts, widening her stance as I nuzzled her mound, drawing her dizzying scent into my lungs, which hit me like a shot of Adrenalin. Aroused by her fragrant sex, I licked and nibbled at her brief, now wet from both sides.

Standing alongside her again, Londy began working Mom's panties off her hips and over her parted thighs. I continued pulling them down the rest of the way, plunging my nose into her soft bush, and reaching my tongue below, eager for my first taste of her silky folds. Finding my prize, I licked with little control, swallowing the ripe nectar seeping from her flushed lips. Mom grabbed the back of my head, holding my mouth to her steamy center. She and Londy traded licks and flicks of the tongue, pinches, pulls and twists of the nipple, and an impassioned array of gasps and moans as their mutual lust and desire for each other raced to a fevered pitch.

"Ohhh, my babies, you're gonna make me fucking cum right here!"

"Do it, Mommy, cum for us. Just let go, Baby," Londy urged.

Mom's slight frame quivered and shook from our combined attention. We loved her for more than the wonderful mother she was, but as a friend, confidant, and now, a lover. She's always been there for us, even when she was up to her eyeballs in more important shit. We wanted her to know the unconditional love we felt for her.

I couldn't see it, with my face still buried in Mom's crotch, but I was sure one of L's hands tended to her cute ass, with at least one slobbered finger stretching her tight, crinkled anus.

"Oh my fucking hell, I'm cumming, Loves, you've fucked Mommy good!"

Her body stiffened, throwing her head back as she screamed. Mom's pussy flowed, creaming my lips and chin. Her legs failed as the last wave of orgasm finished her. We sat her on the bed, holding her till the ripples ebbed. I suppose being brought to climax by your loving offspring adds a bit of fire to any such activity.

"Wow, that was a little intense. Just how many hands do you two have?" Mom asked.

"Let's get comfy and find out, eh, Mom?" L answered.

We gathered on her bed with Mom in the middle. The day was all about her, and returning some of the love she'd always shone with us. Mom laid on her back with Londy and me on either side, touching and caressing her as well as each other. Mom echoing our actions, her hands soon found their way between our respective legs, masturbating us both.

L and I each claimed a breast to hold and suckle. Mom lay silent, reveling in nursing her family again. Both our free hands met between her thighs, probing and teasing her tender puss. Mom was soon close to the ragged edge of orgasm, begging for more than digital stimulation.

"Your fingers are like heaven-on-fire inside me, but I think I need Jerry's beautiful cock, like right now. Please Baby, fuck Mommy!"

How could I refuse such a request? I knelt between her raised thighs, placing said cock against her drooling lips, spreading her fragrant essence over the head, then sinking into her searing, velvety slit. As I entered her, Londy sucked one nipple while pinching and twisting the other, sending her into a chorus of guttural moans.

"My God, you two are fucking wonderful. I've never imagi..., ohh fuck, Jerry, that's it, fuck my hot little cunt, Baby!"

Mom's never been a prude. She and Dad never hesitated dropping F-bombs when the situation warranted, along with any other words that fit the situation. Londy and I loved hearing her talk like a horny slut. We knew we were doing her justice when she unleashed the expletives.

"Come here, Lond, Sweetie. Mommy wants a taste."

Londy kissed Mom hard, happy to comply with her wishes. Before L moved, they laid there with mouths open and licking each other's tongue and lips, staring into one another's eyes. Their gaze suggested they both desired the other long before either could admit it.

Londy stood on the bed alongside Mom with a twinkle in her eye. A twinkle I'd seen before when she had a sudden idea to make things a little more intense. Holding the headboard for support, Londy traced Mom's treasure trail with her toes, drawing circles on her stomach before teasing her belly button.

Mom closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath and realizing L had touched upon her secret thrill.

Lon traced lines up Mom's torso, between her breasts, drawing a spiral around each, ending at the nipple. Mom gasped as Londy gripped her hard nubs between her toes, squeezing and tugging them. She then pressed each globe, mashing and jiggling. Before taking her place over Mom's waiting mouth, L traced a line from her cleavage up over her chin, brushing her well-manicured digits across Mom's quivering lips.

I slowed my pace, watching L put our mother through her paces, exploring her exposed secret. A secret Mom seemed ill-prepared to reveal just yet. Giving in to her fetish, Mom grabbed Londy's foot, wantonly sucking each little digit into her mouth, and licking the spaces between, producing subtle moans from them both. After sucking L's pinky, Mom once again begged to feast on Londy's wet split.

I scooted back, pulling Mom by her hips, giving Londy plenty of room to squat over her horny mouth. Lowering herself, L stopped just above Mom's mouth, brushing her meaty, reddish brown folds across her lips. L teased, pulling away, making Mom work for the prize she desired. Unable to stand anymore, Mom grabbed L's hips, pulling her down, impaling Londy with her tongue. Londy gave a shudder, feeling Mom's lusty tongue snake its way into her misty cleft.

"Oh shit, Mommy! You know your way around a pussy, don't you? You are indeed, one sexy fuckin' bitch!"

Still holding Mom's legs back, I began pounding her harder, lost in the spectacle of her tongue buried as far as possible between Londy's succulent thighs. Londy raised again up, making Mom sigh as her juicy snack abandoned her mouth. Turning around to face me, Londy planted her horny puss back on Mom's mouth, resting her puckered anus against her nose. Mom grabbed Lon's hips, pulling her tight to her face, tongue fucking her cunt, and inhaling the aroma of her asshole. I swear my mother's pussy got wetter the minute she got a whiff of Londy's musky bouquet.

Cheering me on, Londy helped hold Mom's legs, allowing me to pound her as hard as I could.

"Fuck her, Bear. Give'er that fat cock!"

The harder I plowed into her, the louder Mom moaned, licking and sucking Londy to a blinding orgasm, flooding Mom and the bed. L's screaming and my pounding triggered Mom's orgasm, rocking her ass up to meet my thrusts as I exploded deep inside her clutching pussy.

I sat back resting as Londy collapsed on our mother in the sixty-nine position, her head laying on one thigh, and running her fingers through Mom's sticky bush. Mom laid silent except for occasional sighs of contentment, kissing Londy's inner thighs, and rubbing her ass. She was the first to speak after our first session of lovemaking.

"I see I don't need to teach my precious cubs anything. You two are amazing. Lond, it's been quite some time since I've had my tongue inside another woman, and there's been plenty, but I don't recall ever eating a sweeter pussy. You are so damn delicious, Baby Girl."

"I'm going for water, anybody else want some?"

"Yeah, Bear. I'll take one of those big ones in the fridge. Momma, you?"

"Yes please. Thanks, Jerry."

I took my time going downstairs for the drinks. It felt good to stretch my legs. I'd knelt between my mother's legs, ramming into her, they'd gotten a little cramped. Upon returning, Londy had sat up Indian style alongside Mom, rubbing her flat-ish belly and freckled chest.

After a big swig of water, Londy's hands resumed their attention on Mom's lovely body. Each pass of her right hand advanced a little closer to Mom's sexy bush. Finding her prize, Londy slid three fingers over Mom's still throbbing pussy, curling one inside as the other two spread and stroked her slippery lips. Mom twitched as L swirled a finger inside her, stirring the mix of her juices and my cum, still trickling from her steamy rift.

What clung to her sticky fingers wasn't near enough to sate Londy's appetite for such a carnal cocktail. Londy held Mom's legs behind her arms as she leaned from the side to feed from the source.

Watching my sister eat our mother out with vigor sent waves of desire straight to my swelling cock. I climbed off the bed, letting L move between Mom's legs, resting on knees and elbows, her ass in the air. I so wanted to plow into Londy's rear entry, burying myself in her warmth, but today was about Mom, and she still didn't know about L's gift to me.

Having little restraint in my love for Londy, I had to have a taste at the very least. I crawled behind her, spreading her cheeks, tongue tickling her rosy little bud. Londy gasped, spreading her knees wider, anticipating a friendly invasion.

I stopped at that point before I lost all restraint. The thought of taking her with her tongue inside our mother was quite tempting. I stepped off the bed, and walked around the side hoping Mom's mouth was in need something to do. L stopped lapping at Mom's pussy long enough to give me a frown as she wiggled her ass in the air. I smiled, leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"Today is Mom's day, Babe. I promise, we will fuck soon. That little taste wasn't near enough. My dick will be hard until I can bury it in your sweet little asshole, and pound the daylights out of you. Love you, L."

Her eyes widened as did her smile, accepting my promise, and kissing me with her plump, pussy flavored lips.

"I hear whispering. Are you two up to something?" Mom asked.

"Oh, just making a few plans. You know how it is Mom, once you start these things, there's no telling what ideas will pop into a horny mind," Londy answered.

Londy returned her attention to Mom's crotch, sucking her clit between her lips, stroking her tongue over the large, tender appendage.

"Ohh fuck, Lond. Give a little warning, Baby."

"Where's the fun in that, Mom? Would you like me to stop sucking this lovely clit of yours?"

"No, no, you go right ahead, Baby Girl. Mommy has no complaints at all."

Londy pulled back Mom's fiery tuft, showing me her well slobbered love button, standing stiff and beautiful.

"Look, Bear, look at her clit. Isn't she beautiful?"

"I know, L, sampled it myself awhile ago. You're so gorgeous, Mom."

"I can't get enough, it's like sucking a small cock," Londy said.

I stood alongside the bed, and before I could get one knee up, Mom was reaching for my cock with a lusty gleam in her eyes. By the time I'd gotten both knees on the bed, Mom had me in her mouth up to my balls, sucking me with passion. Londy had her so worked up, she was in full slut mode, sucking me with drool running down her chin. Mom's mouth seared my aching dick as she deep-throated me over and over.

"Bear's got a delicious cock, doesn't he, Mom? He's got a load to match, thick and sweet baby. Thick, and, sweet!"

Londy's expert mouth had Mom's juices flowing, as evidenced by the soaked sheets beneath her. Light flicks of her tongue sent shivers through Mom's body, making her twitch and squirm, sucking my cock like it was the last one on earth.

"Oh shit, Baby Girl, eat my fucking pussy. Suck me off, you little slut!"

Mom's entire body shuddered, digging her heals into the bed, lifting her ass off the bed as Londy pushed her over-the-falls in orgasm. Londy continued thumbing her clit, with me tweaking her swollen nipples.

Mom resumed her assault on my stone-hard cock as she came back down, begging me to dump my load on her tongue. She sucked the head, squeezing and tugging my balls as if wringing out my last drops of semen. Lost in a haze of amorous lust for her, I came on my mother's lips and tongue, grunting and groaning with every squirt coaxed from me. Londy reached a free hand, jacking me into Mom's mouth, cheering her on to swallow it all.

My orgasm fading, Londy crawled on top of Mom, licking up any missed globs from her face and my cock, spitting them into Mom's open mouth before shoving her tongue inside, sharing my cum between them.

With our bodies spent, and well satisfied, we crawled off one another to snuggle close and nap off for a while. I don't know how much time had passed as we napped, Londy and I seemed to wake together, and realized Mom was lying in the wet spot which had grown to cover quite a large spot. Trying to not wake her, we went and cleaned up, bringing back some warm, wet towels for Mom and a big blanket to cover the wet spot. Nobody likes the wet spot.

We cleaned her up as best we could without disturbing her. Londy had soaked her good earlier, but I don't think either was complaining. She helped me wipe between Mom's legs. Matted with saliva, semen, and her own cream, Mom's fiery bush was still fucking gorgeous. Had I the energy, I would have given her pussy a thorough tongue bath, but our all-morning session had ruined us all. A beautiful ruin nonetheless.

We noticed Mom stirring. Which was a good thing. I don't think we could've gotten the blanket under her without her help.

"Momma, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Londy asked.

"I'm okay Baby, nothing's wrong. You guys are just too much. I love you both, so much."

"So, those are happy tears?"

"Yes, Baby Girl. Very happy."

We spread the blanket out, then got back in bed. Mom laid back, propped up against the headboard. My sister and I sat on either side, facing her.

"Okay, I know you've questions, as do I. You guys go first."

I motioned for L to go ahead with her questions, sure that mine were the same.

"I don't know where to start, so I'll just start anywhere. okay?"

"Anything Baby, I'll tell you what you want to know. You two hold no secrets, right?"

"Yeah Mom, there's very little we don't know about each other," I said.

"Now that we've reached this point, I want this to continue for as long as it's possible. The rest of our lives with any luck, my loves."

"Okay, here goes," Londy started. "You are not a prude, Mom, but you appear the demure homemaker most of the time. It was so fucking wonderful to see you at your most animalistic. Rutting and talking like a horny slut. Just thinking about it now makes me want to tear up. You are so sexy, sexier still when you're fucking."

"Well Baby Girl, if you guys must know, Mommy is, a horny slut. As long as your father is not around, I'm ready to go anytime you guys are. Daddy can never know about this, though. He would never understand, ever. If you noticed, I said you 'guys'. I won't ever play with one and not the other. All this is because of who and what you two are to each other. It would be a betrayal and I couldn't live with that."

We both leapt, hugging and kissing her, happy that she felt as we did. It would seem there was a part of Mom that was just like Londy and I.

"Oh Mom, we were sure you'd feel that way, but the odd chance you didn't, had us concerned. We so wanted this to happen, and worried what might prevent it." Londy explained.

"Um, on that same note, we have one other question," I said. "What about us playing?"

"You mean without me?"

"Yeah, how do you feel about that?"

"Listen to me, you two. I've always understood what you guys mean to each other. You need your time to be alone together, whether it's for sex or whatever, I know that. However, I would feel privileged to be included whenever you want me."

"I guarantee we will, Mom. We couldn't make this happen fast enough once we discovered your desire to join us," I said.

"Well, guys, this has been what I like to call, quite fucking wonderful."

"I'll say," Londy added.

One by one, we climbed out of bed, stripping the sheets off, leaving it bare so it would dry.

"Hey, is everybody else as hungry as I am? I'm fucking starved."

"Now that you mention it, Bear, I am too. Mom, you?"

"Holy shit, you guys, it's two fucking forty-five. Geez, if this were some kind of smutty book, our little love session would've covered like, eight or nine pages already."

"Oh Mom, you can come up with the craziest stuff sometimes. I love it," L said.

"I try, and yes, I'm starving, too. Okay, how about everybody hits the showers and we go out for an early dinner, then maybe come back and relax in the hot tub? We can finish the Q&A there."

"Sounds good to me. L?"

"Yeah, I'm in. What are we in the mood for?"

"Whatever you two want is fine with me. I just want to eat," Mom said.

"Well, I've got a taste for some baby backs."

"Oh, yeah, barbecue sounds great, Bear."

We went our separate ways to shower and dress for dinner. About a half hour later, we all met downstairs, ready to gorge ourselves on food and drink. The weather was nice, and our favorite barbecue place had a covered patio with a view of the mountains in the distance.

Having beat the dinner crowd, the patio was all ours at our favorite barbeque place, 'Pig, Smoke, and Brewskies'. We ordered a pitcher of beer and some wings to start. The afternoon was ours to enjoy, and we did just that. Talking about the usual things as we snacked on wings, but Mom clearly had something on her mind. She sat, turning her wedding ring round and round her finger. Something she always did when nervous. Londy grabbed her hands, asking what was wrong.

123456...8