Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's kind of hot, don't ya think?"

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?" She yelled.

Dropping my hand, she slapped me hard across the bicep.

"I was so fucking scared of your reaction, and you think it's hot. How could I be so wrong? Well, I guess if I thought as much, I should have known you would too. This entire night has got me off balance."

"Don't worry about it, it's been a rather remarkable night to say the least. Uh, did I hear you say you found it hot as well?"

"Oh yeah, when I realized what happened, I got turned on all over again and ran up here for a shower and let the pulse setting take care of business."

"How do you think we should handle this? We gotta face her at breakfast, ya know."

"I think the balls her court Brother dear. We can't get in very much trouble. If she takes that route, she rats herself out. I say we play it cool and see what she does. What's the worst than can happen, her joining us?"

"Well I'm going to bed Lon, been a long night. Interesting, but long."

Londy walked me to her door, giving me a hug before I left.

"Mmm, easy Lon."

"What's the matter?"

"Just aching a bit down below, that's all."

"Oh shit Jerr Bear, I'm so sorry. Your balls must be bursting. I meant to take care of you when we came upstairs but the whole Mom thing blew it right out of my head."

Londy immediately dropped to her knees, taking my shorts with her. She took me into her searing hot mouth and sucked me into a state of relentless bliss. As soon as I was hard, her hands locked onto my ass, digging her nails in. She held me deep in her throat for a minute, preparing herself for what she calls a 'rapid fire face fuck'. Her hands well anchored, Londy began fucking her mouth with my cock, going full stroke, every stroke. Occasionally slowing to breathe and swirl her tongue under my swollen glans, then teasing the pee hole. Resuming her rapid strokes brought me close to blowing. And Londy knew it. She pulled away, letting my hard-on bob up and down in the air, causing me to groan out loud.

"Don't you just hate it when girls do that?" She laughed.

Kissing the head of my cock, Lon took my hands and put them around the back of her head, lacing the fingers together.

Standing in the open doorway to my sister's room, and her sucking me was quite an image with an air of danger. We may have to try this during daylight hours sometime.

She replaced her hands behind me and kissed the head once more before looking into my eyes.

"Okay love, fuck me! You know what I want."

If at all possible, my dick hardened even more. Londy maneuvered to get my cock in her mouth, me pushing in to the hilt. I started out slow, building speed. It was obviously too slow for her. She nudged me for more, pulling my hips hard, pounding her face.

Okay, if she wants a fucking, she gets a fucking. I widened my stance and began banging her mouth as fast and hard as I could manage. Londy's eyes rolled back before closing. Her hands relaxed, falling behind my thighs for balance as I assaulted her mouth and throat. Every thrust triggered a muted squeal in her throat. We were both getting what we desired and were overjoyed it was with each other. I couldn't take it any longer. I had to blow. Londy sucked harder as my orgasm approached. One of her hands dropped, finding its way inside her panties, furiously rubbing and pinching her clit. Amazingly, we came together. I held her to me, dumping the load she wanted down her throat just as her hot little pussy exploded through her fingers, soaking herself.

That was it. I had no more energy. I had to sit down. I slid down the door jamb opposite of Londy who'd done the same. We just stared into one another's eyes, trading that same gaze we had shared all our lives. Leaning forward we kissed, softly at first, then progressed to full on tongue sucking. Londy was still rubbing pussy when I sucked her tongue into my mouth, prompting her to moan, leaning harder against me. Her excitement rose exponentially as I sucked and released her tongue, mimicking her actions on my cock.

Her body convulsed in orgasm. She arched her back, slamming her head against the doorway, pushing her ass forward. A flood gushed through her thin cotton panties, puddling beneath us. I massaged her twitching legs as she came down from her orgasm, hips shuddering as the waves of pleasure ebbed. Moments later she was finally able to open her lusty eyes, displaying a look of well fucked bliss.

"Wow," was all she said.

Again we gazed at each other, knowing this new phase in our journey was a good thing. Without breaking eye contact, I pulled the elastic of her panties open, taking out her drenched hand and bringing it to my mouth. One by one I sucked her fingers clean, making her coo.

"Awe Bear, I love you."

"My new favorite thing in the whole world is watching you cum. That was fucking beautiful Lon."

"What's your second favorite?" She joked.

"That's a tie, making you cum, and your hot cock sucking. I was so scared I was going to bloody your nose slamming into you like that."

"I'm not made of glass Bear, if I couldn't take it, I'd find another way. I love getting throat fucked way too much," she said.

Both of us tried hard to not laugh out loud. No need to wake the old folks. Especially in our present conditions, half naked and soaked from my sister's orgasms.

Londy and I joked about our parents, as I suppose all kids do. The rebellion of youth on the verge of independence. It was never anything terribly disrespectful. We loved them dearly, and we always knew we were well loved.

Londy and I mustered the strength to clean up our little mess. I grabbed some towels to soak up the puddle on the floor. She followed with some damp ones to be sure nothing was left to give away our activities. We were sure about Mom knowing, but no need to push our luck until we saw what she was going to do.

We both dressed, and I headed off to bed, but not before Londy grabbed me, planting a passionate good-night kiss on me. I gave her ass a firm, two handed squeeze before patting it on my way out.

I never got to sleep that night. The evening's activities ran through my brain non-stop. Fortunately I only had finals in the morning, and the rest of the day was mine to do as I pleased. A long snooze was number one on my list. Actually, the only thing on my list.

Coincidentally, Dad, Londy, and myself all met at the stairs to go down to breakfast. Walking into the kitchen, Mom was all smiles, flitting around putting food on the table, and pouring coffee and juice.

"Morning! Everything's ready, dig in."

"Did you sleep okay hon?" She asked Dad.

"Well you should know, you were snuggled against me all night, moaning in your sleep," Dad said.

"Really? I don't recall having any bad dreams."

"Well, it wasn't quite that kind of moaning, sweetie. It was, well, um, you know."

Londy and I eyed each other at Dad's comment.

Mom turned her attention to Londy and me in an attempt to ignore Dad's hint. Obviously she had a dream or dreams sparked by what she saw us doing in the gym.

"Sooo, how did you two sleep? Did you get plenty of rest?"

Mom was on to us, and we knew it. But, she had no idea we were on to her. Mom was poking the bear, trying to make us squirm a bit. Londy is the type of bear that pokes back. She does like to have her fun.

"Oh yeah, I slept great, Mom. It was one of those nights when everything comes together. Know what I mean, Mom? All your pent-up frustrations come flooding out, affording you a blissful night of sleep, all snuggled up in bed."

I knew what she was doing. Dad was a bit lost in her statement though.

"That was quite an elaborate answer there Lond."

"Sorry pop, it's my creative writing class coming through. Your tuition dollars at work. Mom knows what I meant, don't ya, Mom?"

"You two need to hurry up and finish, don't want to be late for classes."

Getting up from the table, Londy gave me a wink and a smile, feeling victorious over Mom in the 'who squirms first' contest. Walking from the kitchen, I pinched her tight little ass, congratulating her on a game well played. We got our things together and left for school, continuing the conversation.

"This is gonna be more fun than I thought, Jerr Bear. But I didn't figure her to start that way. I really thought she'd get me aside and start dropping a few hints that she knew."

"Have you come to the same conclusion as me?"

"Which is?"

"In a normal situation, a parent would probably take a couple days to get over the shock and upset of what they've discovered. And probably a day or two to get a game plan together to handle the situation, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Mom rarely asks if we slept well or if we got enough rest, and she was just a bit too happy this time of morning. Especially after what she witnessed. It all seems to me she's playing it this way because she wants to join one or both of us."

"I do believe you're right, big Brother. What do you think her end game is, getting us to confess, or a grand seduction of her son and or daughter?"

"I'm not sure Lon. No need to seduce me, after thinking about it, I'd love to play with Mom, she's fucking beautiful."

"She is, one sexy bitch, isn't she?"

"Hey, what do you say we go about seducing her instead?"

"Shit yeah, Jerr, I could get behind that. Got a plan?"

"Well, maybe for the next couple days, if she starts prodding like at breakfast, we'll do our best to appear oblivious. At the same time, we'll dress to start the seduction process. I'm not going to attempt telling you how to seduce someone, male or female. We'll just wear revealing clothes and a few close brushes against her. You know, tits, ass, a half hard cock. Maybe one or two 'accidental' nude or semi-nude appearances."

"Damn Bear, I thought I was diabolical when it came to inciting sex."

"You are. Where do you think I learned it?

We arrived on campus, Londy headed to practice, and I prepared myself for a grueling morning of exams with no sleep. Between my first and second class, L messaged me.

"Hey, two things. Good luck on finals, and can you meet me at Amos's about 3:30? Don't start our plan till we meet, we need to talk first."

"Thanks, yes I can meet you, and okay, I'll wait."

Amos's is a taco stand close to the campus, Amos's Fine Tacos. The man's a genius and a fine chef. Setting up near the campus made him very rich. Two thirds of the school eats there at least three or four times a week, not to mention customers off the street.

After classes, I went straight home and into bed. I needed sleep, and doing so would keep me away from Mom. No need in getting any ideas before Londy and I talked later.

I woke to the sound of my closet door being opened, then hitting the dresser hard. I rolled over to see my Mom hanging some shirts in the closet. I was still half asleep but able to see Mom was dressed in her tightest white cotton jogging shorts that clung to every delicious curve of her ass and crotch. There wasn't a wrinkle to be seen. Up top she was wearing a thin weave muslin blouse that is very see-through. Normally she wears a tube top underneath to hide the goods, but not this time.

"Oh shit Jerry, I'm sorry. I tried to catch the door before it banged like that. You still look tired. Anything I can do to help you relax and get back to sleep?" She asked.

Mom made her way over to my bed, where I was now sitting on the side. With no tube top on, her tits bounced freely in her blouse, exciting her nipples as they rubbed against the fabric. At fifty-five her tits were damn near as firm as Londy's. There was no sag in her swag.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, sliding them down, then back up my upper arms, pausing to tweak my biceps. Mom's natural red hair was beautiful, pinned up in the back, keeping it out of the way as she did her house work. It was the perfect compliment to her lightly freckled face and green eyes. Her proximity had me curious about her fiery red bush below. If only her shorts were as see through as her blouse.

"You have grown into such a handsome young man," she said. "If I was one of those girls at school, I'd be all... Well, I'm not though am I?"

"Thanks Mom, that's very sweet. I wouldn't mind if you were."

She was upping her game, and I needed to get out of there, fast. I scanned my room, searching for an exit from the situation, finally spotting the clock.

"Aw hell, it's a good thing you did wake me. It's already three, I'm supposed to meet Londy after her last class."

"Oh, okay. What for?"

"She didn't say, probably wants to fix me up with another one of her homely friends that can't buy a date. You know how she tries to help everybody out."

"Well, don't fault her for that. At least she tries."

"I know, she's a good friend I suppose. Gotta go Mom, see ya later."

"Bye honey."

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Mom's not very tall, about 5'3. She stood in front of me as I sat on my bed, putting her still firm tits at eye level. Very suckable pinkish brown nipples peaking through the fabric caused a stir in my shorts and I couldn't let her see that. Not yet anyway.

Just as I arrived at Amos's I could see my sister coming from the campus grounds. She looked a tad worried about something. About what I wasn't sure except that it had to do with us and our Mom.

"Hey how was class Lon? You hungry, I'm buying."

"Um yeah, two fish tacos and a sweet tea, extra ice."

"Go grab us a table before they all fill up, I'll bring the food over."

Londy looked around, then pointed to the rock wall alongside the library. I waved, shaking my head in agreement. I grabbed the food and joined her on the wall.

"Sorry Bear, I wanted to be able to talk without having to watch out for big ears."

"It's okay sis, I like this better anyway. So what's up, you look worried."

"I've thought about this all day and have decided if Mom is not interested in playing with both of us then I don't want to involve her. It would break my heart if you two were making love, and I was not involved. I'm pretty sure you'd feel the same, I just wanted that said so there are no misunderstandings."

"Oh yeah, absolutely L. I would feel like complete shit without your participation. That'd be a total betrayal. Um what if Mom feels the same way about you and I without her?

"I don't think that would be a problem. She's always been able to read us, and understand our dynamic. I mean, the only reason any of this is coming about is because of us, ya know?"

"Well as of an hour ago we only need to wait and see if she makes a move in your direction."

"Really, something happen?"

"After I finished classes, this morning I went straight home to bed to catch some Z's. About three she woke me up, banging my closet door while hanging some shirts. She faked an apology when she noticed me awake and asked if there was anything she could do to help me go back to sleep."

"Well that's not much Jerr, could've been an honest mistake."

"You know those white shorts she wears when she wants to get Dad all worked up, and thinks nobody else knows?"

"She didn't?"

"She did, and, wore her muslin blouse without the tube top underneath. Then walked straight up to me and stood there a few minutes till I told her I was late meeting you and got the hell out."

"That fucking slut," she said with a laugh.

"How were they?"

"Fucking gorgeous L, and nipples hard enough to shred her blouse. I really want this to happen Lon. Never really gave it much thought before, but after last nights awakening it's as though I've always wanted it."

"Me too, so lets go home and see what she has planned next."

"Let's go. By the way, we were meeting so you could fix me up with homely Hannah, one of your new friends."

"What?"

"Mom asked why I was meeting you so I made up something about you fixing me up with one of your friends. She may or may not have bought it, hated lying to her."

We continued talking and planning on the way home. Dinner was still a couple hour away so we took our time with a side trip through Oak Glen Park.

"I just had an idea Bear. To add a little fun to our seduction efforts, let's say we only execute them within each other's view or at least close enough that whatever happens can be overheard. I don't want to embarrass Mom in any way, but if she is hot for both of us like we think, it could be fun."

"Yeah, I like that. That's a great idea. Your sexy ass already has a plan in mind, don't you?"

"Yes I do. Just be in you room after dinner tonight and listen for Mom to be in our bathroom. She said she was going to work on some ideas for redecorating it, and Mommies little girl may have a few ideas of her own."

Londy and I shared a large bathroom. Mom and Dad had their own at the other end of the hall. Ours was directly across from one of two spare bedrooms used for storage, and midway between Londy's and my rooms. I couldn't wait to see L in action later that evening.

"Hey, wanna go up to the old pond, we haven't been there in quite a while."

"Yeah, we still have plenty of time."

The pond wasn't a part of Oak Glen Park. It actually was on land that butted against the back boundary line of the park. It belonged to a millionaire who lived in a mansion there. When he died, his family closed the place up and left it as is. The city just let the area between his property and the park fill with overgrowth. The pond was our secret getaway ever since we were nine and seven years old. We never saw anyone else there, so we considered it ours.

The wind was calm, but when we reached the pond, the surface danced with ripples. The fish were in a frenzy, feeding on flies and such getting too near the surface.

We stood watching the water. Standing behind L, I wrapped my arms around her lovely body. One across her shoulders, the other across her stomach, close enough to cup her left breast. The nipple stood erect against the caress of my thumb. Londy sighed, leaning back against me. She reached around, pulling my head down as she turned hers to kiss me. We stood that way, kissing in the warm sunlight, enjoying the feel and flavor of one another. L started grinding her ass against my hardening cock. My hands now cupping both tits from underneath, rolling and pinching her stiff nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, drawing a series of sighs and whimpers.

"Ohh jeezus Bear, I fucking love you."

"I love you too L. Our life has already been an amazing ride, but this added intimacy is indefuckingscribable."

"I've been thinking a few things over and I want to tell you something."

"Sounds serious, should I stop tweaking your nipples?"

"Do you want to get kicked?

"I'm all ears L."

"It's about my vow to myself."

"Oh Lon, I would never dream of breaking that, ever. It's as important to me as it is to you, trust me."

"I do baby, I've never believed otherwise, so just shut up and listen."

At the ripe age of twelve, Londy made a personal vow to herself. Around ten or so she noticed she was attracted to boys, and girls. By twelve, she had been experimenting with both. One thing she always held sacred was to remain virgin. Saving herself until she found the man that she was positive she would be with the rest of her life. She amended her vow when she learned about anal sex, realizing it was a virginity of sorts, and vowed the same for it.

"At my very core, I know we will remain lovers till one or both of us die. No matter if we take other partners in marriage or not. Like every other major aspect of our life, this has arrived with permanency. That being said, I don't think I can live out our life to only ever have you in my mouth. While that is wonderful in itself, I want more."

"What are you saying L?"

"As corny as it sounds, you've always had my back, so my backside is yours, and only yours. I've been dreaming all day of your beautiful cock, balls deep in my virgin asshole, fucking my brains out."