Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say L, that's fucking amazing. I'm literally at a loss for words right now. I love you so much."

"I love you Jerr Bear, more than I could ever just tell you."

I held her tight, as if we could get any closer to each other. Pulling her ponytail to one side, I kissed all around her neck, still fondling her tits and nipples. Londy ground her ass harder against my stiff cock.

Londy reached back pulling my head down to whisper in my ear.

"Take me to the boulders Jerry, I want you to pop my ass cherry."

She kissed me lovingly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Holding her tight, I leaned back, lifting her off the ground, making her squeal. I set her down gently, and led her to the boulders.

The boulders were a group of four large boulders, further into the property, each about fifteen foot high and a bit wider. The way they sat, when you stood between the four, you couldn't be seen from the outside. Inside, grew a large old tree throwing plenty of shade, surrounded by tall grass. The kind you see in movies where people go to make love on a warm, lazy afternoon. If you climbed the one boulder, you had a full view of the pond a few yards away. The boulders were our extra special hideaway at the pond.

Under the shade tree we stood near the trunk, holding each other, Kissing and fondling, but mostly gazing in each other's eyes admiring what we had. I kissed her once more and smiled.

"Are you ready babe?"

"I'm yours Bear, take me."

Kneeling behind her, I took hold of her hips pressing my face to her, nuzzling the cleft of her ass, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her anus. I held her musky scent in my lungs before forcefully exhaling against the thin material of her shorts. Londy's hands grabbed mine as she bent slightly, giving a shiver when my hot breath hit her bud. I ran my hands over her smooth muscular legs, from her ankles to her upper thighs near her sparsely thatched pussy. She was rolling her head from side to side, emitting a sound somewhere between moaning and humming. One last upward pass of my hands, extending under her tee, only touching her nipples with playful flicks of my fingertips, occasionally pinching the tender nubs. Londy loved being teased, and I loved obliging her.

Londy bent further, her hands against the huge tree trunk for support. She was ready for the task at hand. I took my time to be sure she was relaxed enough for her first anal sex. The last thing I wanted for her was to experience any pain. A bad first time often destroys what may have become a rather enjoyable fixture in a lifetime of great sex.

I slowly pulled her shorts down by the cuff, following them with kisses and soft bites on her exposed flesh. Londy gave her approval with sighs and gasps. Kicking off her shorts to widen her stance, she gave me a wonderful view of her beautiful, meaty lips, wet with arousal. I knelt closer, my knees between her feet. I massaged her cheeks, pulling them apart, licking from tailbone to anus, making her groan as I tickled her there.

"Jeezus Bear, you're driving me crazy!"

"I can't tell you how wonderful you taste L."

It was all I could do to maintain my pace and not just plunge my cock into her. I cupped her cheeks, my thumbs spreading them wide. Her musk drove me crazy and I was dying to taste her inside. I pressed my lips to her asshole, sucking hard, pressing my tongue against her tight little hole. Releasing the suction, I pressed my tongue harder finally penetrating her anus, feeling the heat of her savory depths on my tongue.

"Fuck you've got a magic mouth."

"You are so fucking delicious L, I could eat your ass all day long."

While I continued to tongue fuck her ass I place a hand between Londy's thighs, gliding my thumb the length of her pussy to her clit. Taking with it the slick juices leaking from her. I toyed with her nub at a steady pace making her quiver and moan. Her voice rising to a slightly higher pitch. I steadily brushed my thumb side to side then up and down across her clit as L begged me not to stop. I licked her insides as much as I could, wishing my tongue were longer. Londy shivered and shook, cumming hard with my tongue in her asshole and her clit getting no mercy from my thumb. Still she wanted more, begging me to fuck her.

"Fuck me Bear, stuff that lovely cock of yours up my ass and fuck me!"

I complied with her pleas, standing up and dropping my shorts. Her fragrance, flavor, and textures had my cock feeling like a tombstone extending from my hips. Reaching under her, I gathered Londy's juices, spreading them over her asshole with plenty left to coat my cock before entering her.

I pressed the head against her popping it in quite easily. Still cautious, I held there letting her adjust.

"What's the matter baby, why'd you stop?"

"Just letting you adjust a little."

"I'm ready sweetie, please, fuck me!"

I set my stance and gave her what she wanted. Pushing all the way until my hips slapped her ass. She grunted, letting out a protracted yes. I proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, her responses gave approval to everything I did to her. Londy met my thrusts, using the tree trunk for leverage to fuck herself on my cock.

Opening her mouth to cry out released a flood of drool, slung everywhere by our frantic pounding.

"That's, so, good Jerry. Your cock feels so good fucking my little asshole."

Taking hold of her shoulders, I held her in place as I fucked her harder, Londy's cheeks slapping my hips. The sound echoed between the boulders like gunfire from a distant canyon.

Before long, I was ready to unload in my sister's ass. I dug my fingers into her shoulders, slamming her hard, causing her to whimper, still matching my thrusts.

"Fuck yeah Bear, pound my ass, I'm cumming Bear, fuck me."

Her lusty screams and the shear pleasure of fucking my gorgeous sisters ass proved too much for me as I thrust to the hilt, emptying a load into her hot, silky rectum. Londy's orgasm slammed into her as well, racking her body in spasm after spasm. I pulled her up against me, my cock still buried within her. I held her tight, shaking and quivering in orgasm. Her tits were streaked with drool, thick strings dripping from her stiff, upturned nipples.

After she came down from the orgasmic high, Londy reached back, one hand playing in my hair, the other squeezing my ass.

"Damn Bear, that was amazing. I knew anal orgasms were possible, but I never expected it the first time around."

"You okay L, didn't hurt you did I?"

"Not at all babe. You did everything right. I know you were taking your time to get me relaxed, but I was ready the minute your tongue tickled my asshole. I wasn't about to stop you though, you were wonderful."

Growing soft, my dick popped out of her still tight ass. Londy almost displaying a look of disappointment.

"Bear, I can't tell you how it felt to have you inside me. Down my throat is one thing, but there is so much more to this, having you take me this way was very special."

"I can't say it any better L, it's very special to me too. For you to let me, I mean, to give me a part of you exclusively is something I'll never take lightly. I love you little sis."

"I love you, Bear."

Pulling on my shorts, I checked my phone.

"Shit Lon, we gotta get going, Moms been calling."

Londy grabbed a towel from her swim bag and cleaned up as well as possible. No need walking in the house dripping in sweat, saliva, and semen, much less smelling of hot sex. Especially being brother and sister.

Walking home, neither of us mentioned the afternoons events at the pond. There was no need. We both understood the why's and wherefore's of our life and the aspects that made it up.

No, we spent the time fervidly joking about what our parents were going to say when we arrived home almost an hour late for dinner. Mom would fuss a bit, mostly for Dad's benefit. He didn't like interruption in daily routine, and though we were adults, living at home subjected us to mini-lectures about our lack of respect for Mom's efforts to run a home. Don't get me wrong, our Dad's a great guy and a great father, he's just a bit stiff at times.

Our parents were still at the dinner table enjoying their coffee when we walked in. Mom looked at us both then nodded towards Dad letting us know he was pissed. Then she winked and smiled a little. More or less telling us it was okay, just let Dad have his say and let it go.

"Sorry were so late, time just got away from us," I said.

"Yeah, were really sorry, Mom, Dad," Londy added.

"I'm not sure if sorry is good enough. Do you two have any idea what a job it is for your mother to keep this house running as well as she does? Cleaning, laundry, hot meals, and all the other things she does to make this a home. Not just a house, but a home. Not to mention your not answering her calls. Worrying her that something awful might have happened to the both of you."

Dad went on for a while, more than his usual tirade. Obviously pissing Mom off, laying it thicker and heavier as he went.

"Food's in the oven guys, why don't you fix your plates while your father and I talk for a minute."

We went into the kitchen, one of always standing at the door, listening to the conversation in the dining room.

"Drew, what the hell is up your ass?"

"Please, don't give me any crap, I've had a rough day. Besides, they're both old enough to know when we have dinner around here, and to be on time."

"What I know is, they are both adults and will be on their own in a few years. We are fortunate to still have them with us in this house. Yes they could have called to let us know they'd be late, but it's not so big of a deal for you to scold them as if they were still children. They're older now and doing their own thing. After all these years do you still not get your own kids, how their lives are more intertwined than we will ever understand. Open your eyes Drew, I can't do it for you."

"I'm sorry Anne, I brought a shit day home with me and took it out on them. I will apologize to them as well. I know they are special, and it pisses me off that I don't understand them better. Growing up in a strict military family didn't afford me the mindset to accept and understand things outside the norm. But, I do try, and I will continue so in the future."

After that, all we heard were kisses and giggles from the dining room. More than likely, evidence of a newly planned romp at the far end of the upstairs hall later tonight. We walked back to the dinner table and sat down to eat.

"Listen you two, I'm sorry for unloading on you like that. It was uncalled for. I let my day follow me home and I shouldn't have. Again, I'm sorry."

"It's okay pop, Jerry and I figured as much. At the same time though, you are right Pop, we should have called and let you guys know. We just didn't think. We're sorry."

"Yeah, sorry. It won't happen again."

With that settled, Mom poured coffee for everyone and went to work on us again in front of Dad.

"You never did say what you were doing that made you so late."

"Yeah Mom, I told you, Londy was trying to fix me up with her friend Hannah."

"That was three and a half hours ago, you two must have really hit it off, huh Jerry?"

"Hannah never showed up, Mom. Londy said she is really shy and easily gets nervous. We hung around about an hour, waiting on her. By then, a bunch of people from school were hangin' out at the taco stand and we just got to talking and lost track of time."

"Oh, I see. You didn't go anywhere else? I had to run to the store and I could've sworn I saw you two in the park."

"That's where she was supposed to meet us, But when she didn't show we decided to join the other kids at Amos's Tacos. That way we could watch the park in case Hannah was just running late," Londy said.

Londy and I eyed each other at the revelation that Mom knew we were at the park. We finished our dinners and excused ourselves, citing studies and other bullshit. Really, we just needed to go upstairs and discuss the next move on Mom.

"You don't think she followed us at the park do you Jerr?"

"I panicked at first when she said that, but now, I doubt it."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Well Lon, we assumed she watched the whole show last night, right?"

"Yeah it would seem so given what I found."

"If she had followed today and saw us, surely she would have gotten caught up in that show as well. But, it was close to dinner time, and she had to run an errand, so I doubt she would have taken the time to see what we were up to."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Dinner would've never gotten made if she had followed. By the way, you haven't forgotten about listening for Mom in our bathroom tonight have you?"

"No, but would you maybe text me, I'm going to take a snooze and don't want to miss it. What have you got planned?"

"Sorry, no previews prior to showtime."

"You're a nut L."

"Yes, and you wouldn't have me any other way."

"No I wouldn't."

It was a little before seven when I went and laid down, drifting off rather quickly. About an hour later a text from Londy woke me.

"Hey, Mom's in the bathroom. Come to your doorway quietly, I'm goin' in."

I cleared my eyes, making my way to the door. Peaking out, I spotted Londy at her door. She had her hair tied up, wearing only her open bathrobe, giving a full view of her pussy and cleavage. Seeing me, she held open the robe showing me her tits. It was obvious she had tweaked her nipples, so they'd be hard for Mom to see 'accidentally'. She closed her robe, so it just covered her nipples, leaving little to the imagination.

"I'm goin' in, wish me luck," she whispered.

I winked at her, mouthing the words, I love you.

Mom was working away in the bathroom, humming like she always did when she was busy with a project. I stepped just outside the door as Londy entered. I stayed back a little, peering though the gap on the hinge side of the door, trying to see what I could.

"Oh! Mom, I'm sorry, I forgot you were coming up to do that. I was just going to take a quick shower, but it can wait, I guess."

I couldn't see anything but Londy's back as she stood facing Mom, I assumed.

"No honey, that's fine. Don't let me stop you. I just want to look at a few things over before I finish."

Londy stepped in front of the vanity, peering into the mirror. Shucking her robe, letting it drop behind her.

"What else do you need to look at?"

"Um, I need to, uh, measure for a, a bigger shelf over here."

I'm sure she couldn't see me, but squinting a bit, I could see Londy's eyes look to the doorway in the mirror signaling the bomb had dropped. I couldn't stand the limited view any longer, moving to the open side of the door. I wanted to see Mom's reaction to L standing nude in front of her.

Mom's humming became broken trying to concentrate on the bathroom, but her mind kept drifting to my sister's beautiful body. She stood behind Londy trying not to stare as the mirror would give her away, but still sneaking glimpses when Londy appeared occupied.

Looking back at the mirror again L had a glint in her eye and a sly grin. I knew then, she was pulling out another stop and upping the ante.

She started squeezing her tits as though checking for lumps, occasionally scraping the nipples with her nails to maintain their erection when Mom was not looking her way.

"Hey Mom, I was checking myself the other day but I'm not sure I was doing it right, could you show me, please?"

"Oh honey, I can't right now. I'm in the middle of all this. Besides, I have a bra and everything on. Maybe later sweetie."

"Well that's okay Mom, you can do it to me, I really don't mind, at all. Please Mom."

"Well, o, okay baby."

Londy turned a little so Mom's back would be towards the door and not see me in the hall. Mom was visibly shaken at the prospect of touching her daughter's breasts. The daughter she held a secret desire for. Her hands trembled as she raised them to Londy's firm tits, but stopped short of touching them.

"Here Lond, give me your hands."

"I'm sorry Mom, that just feels kind of clumsy. Why don't you do it then I'll try, okay?"

Mom agreed, her hands still shaking as she touched Londy, only to be startled by Dad yelling.

"Anne, you got a minute to help me? I can't find that damn insurance form. I have to have the fucking thing before I leave in the morning."

In the mirror, I could see Mom close her eyes in what appeared to be a sigh of relief. Suddenly, Londy clutched Moms hands, holding them on her breasts.

"Mom, it's okay, really. We can try again, anytime you want, okay?"

"Okay sweetie. You take your shower, I gotta go help your father."

Mom collected the tools she brought up to measure the bathroom. I went back into my room and stood behind the door, still ajar. Before she walked out, I heard her say something to L in a much subdued tone.

"London, if you get any more beautiful, I, I just don't know what I'll do."

"I get it from you Mom, and whatever you want to do, is fine with me."

Walking past my door, Mom gave it a sharp rap of her knuckles, letting me know she knew I had been watching.

After her shower, Londy came busting into my room and flopped down on my bed.

"We have to shift tactics Jerr Bear. She's not going to make the definitive move here, so we have to. Don't get me wrong, she wants to but she won't. Did you see how nervous she got before touching me? We have to let her know it's okay somehow, a way to dissolve whatever apprehension is holding her back."

"Yeah she kind of did the same thing with me this afternoon. Told me I was handsome with an admiring look and subtle hints. But I think you're right L, she won't make the final move. The things she has said to us seems as though she's giving us the okay to approach her because she also knows she won't. If that makes any sense."

"Actually it does now that I think about it. Any ideas Brother?"

"Yeah, I think so. Did I hear Dad say he was leaving tomorrow? It's Saturday, where's he going?"

"He's driving to Bridgedale for a two day work retreat, then flying out to Las Vegas on Monday for a meeting about some new properties there. Could be gone a week, maybe less."

"Perfect. That should be enough time. With Dad gone, maybe she'll be a little more at ease."

"Damn, I smell smoke and hear gears grinding. You must have a really good idea."

"Well, yes I do lil miss smart-ass," I said.

Londy and I were both up early Saturday morning, it was the weekend and we both had big plans. Around seven thirty Mom was hollering up the staircase.

"Hey you guys, your Dad's getting ready to leave, are you going to say goodbye?"

We went downstairs, Mom and Dad were double checking that he had everything he needed for his trip.

"Are the new properties a sure thing Dad?" I asked.

"It looks that way, but that's what the meetings are for. A last minute check on everything before the papers get signed."

"Alright then pop, good luck. Have a safe trip, and as always, don't forget to write young man."

"Okay Jerry, thanks. Look after your Mom while I'm gone."

"Sure thing, we'll take very good care of her. See ya Dad."

I started up the stairs when Mom stopped me.

"What's the hurry?"

"I have to go get ready, early day ya know."

"Practice?"

"No, just meeting a couple of friends, you know, hang out."

Londy said her goodbyes while I went to get ready.

"Love you Poppo, have a safe trip. Enjoy your retreat."

"Love you to Lond, help your mother will you?"

"She will be well taken care of until your return."

"Sorry, but I gotta run, busy day today. I have to get ready."

"What have you got going?" Mom asked.

"Meeting a couple close friends, spend the day together."

Londy ran upstairs to get ready while Mom and Dad made out by the front door before he left.