Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you got the house to yourself babe. A good day to relax or do whatever. Well I need to go, have to be in Bridgedale by nine thirty for orientation. I'll call you when I can. I love you sweetie."

"Be careful, have a good trip. I love you too."

The bedroom door slightly open, I could hear Mom puttering around downstairs. Occasionally emphasized by things being thrown, dropped, or slammed. There may have been a few muffled curse words in there too. It was hard to tell. Was she pissed about something? She seemed to be okay when we were all downstairs. After about ten minutes or so she came upstairs, dropping what sounded like a full laundry basket. She stomped her way to the far end of the hall, probably putting up clean laundry. She returned, pausing a moment before stomping to the other end where Londy and I were getting ready.

Opening her bedroom door, Mom stopped dead in her tracks, and began crying. She dropped the laundry, putting a hand over her eyes, tears flowed through her fingers realizing just how loved she was. After some moments she regained her composure, raising her teary eyes to gaze upon Londy and I lying nude on our parent's bed, a space between us just Mom's size. We each leaned on one elbow facing the other. Londy reached out, patting the empty spot between us, inviting Mom to join us. Still teary eyed, but smiling, she stepped to the foot of the bed.

"My oh my. Aren't you two quite special?"

Another Chapter, or Stop Wasting My Time? You Be The Judge!