Jersey Number 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers

"Was it good?"

"Oh, fuck, yes," Nate said in a hoarse broken whisper. "I can't believe my big cock was in your mouth."

Nate moved closer to Sted's prick and looked over at him.

"Go ahead if you want. Just remember it's ultra-sensitive."

Nate ran the tip of his tongue over the slightly exposed head, causing Sted's body to jerk a bit. Nate encircled the head with his lips and moved down onto the cock. He darted his tongue cautiously over and around the member as he took in as much as he could before he gagged.

"Go slow. It's not a race." Sted licked the underside of Nate's shaft before lapping at his balls.

Nate sank down on the long cock as far as he could without gagging. He wondered if it felt as good for Sted as he was feeling. Sted was bobbing up and down on his big cock and the electricity was lightening through Nate's body, causing him groan with Sted's cock in his mouth.

"Fuck, man, your cock is so damn big!"

Sted sank his mouth on the big cock again. Nate could feel Sted's face in his pubes and a tightness around his cock before Sted pulled off, grasping for a breath.

"I could feel you stretching my throat, bro." Sted pointed at a place on his throat. "It felt like you were here. Right here." He wiped tears from his eyes. "Fuck."

Nate bobbed a few times on Sted's cock. Sted grabbed his hand and pulled on it.

"Get up for a sec. And get those off," he told Nate, gesturing to his boxers. He laid on the bed on his back. "Get those off and get on top of me." He made a motion with his hand. "Sixty-nine. Your cock in my face."

Nate complied, feeling his big cock dragging across Sted's face.

"Suck my cock while you fuck my face," Sted told him before putting the horsecock into his mouth.

"Fuck your mouth?" Nate asked, his hand grabbing Sted's cock.

Sted put his two hands on Nate's round ass, pulling it down and causing the big cock to slip down his throat. Nate understood. He rested his elbows on the bed and took the uncut cock into his mouth while thrusting his hips slowly. The feeling of stretching his new buddy's throat made him work hard to give Sted the same pleasure that he was getting. He pretended the cock was a lollipop; his tongue licking up, down, and around the uncut member. He figured that Sted was liking it from the reverberating groans and moans he was making with every move.

Nate felt Sted pushing on his groin and moved off him.

"Damn, I can't stand it. You've got to fuck me."

"But, I've never..." Nate paused. He felt his heart flutter inside himself and everything seemed to be hyperreal around him. "Okay, I'll fuck you."

Sted rolled off the bed and grabbed something from his bag.

"I'll be right back," he said before disappearing into the bathroom.

Nate sat on his knees in the middle of the bed naked. He reached over and grabbed his cap, putting it on turned back. He glimpsed himself in the mirror across the room. He didn't think he looked like himself - it was like watching a porno on his computer. He could see his big cock jutting out, a drop of precum sparkled at the tip. He was going to fuck someone. His cock was literally going to be in someone else for real. He wasn't going to be pretending with his hand, he thought to himself. He was going to fuck a dude and his cock was still hard as fuck.

The bathroom door opened and Sted came out. Nate admired the simple beauty of his lean body and long hair. Sted leaned over his bag, his ass in full view.

Yeah, my cock is going to be in that, Nate thought as his hand teased a nip while the other ran up and down on his fat hard cock.

Sted fell onto the bed, handing something to Nate.

"Lube." Sted pushed a pillow under his ass. "Put a bit...well, a lot on your big dick."

Nated lubed his cock. Instinctively, he reached out and smeared what was left on his hand into the crack of the ass that was now presented to him.

Sted had pulled his legs backward to his chest.

"Grab my ankles."

Nate grabbed them as he moved into position. His heavy cock flared out. He reached down and placed the tip on the edge of the tight quivering hole. Sted relaxed and the head of the fat cock wedged slightly into his hole. Nate pushed forward a bit, causing Sted to gasp slightly. Nate moved his position a bit and his meat slipped easily into Sted.

"Oh, fuck," Sted cried, before sucking a breath between clenched teeth. "Go slow. That enormous cock might just take my soul." He gave a little nervous laugh.

"I'll try," Nate moaned as his cock felt the tightness around it. He wanted to just ram into the pleasure surrounding the head of his dick. "Damn," he cried hoarsely, sinking a bit further gently and slowly. "Fuck, dude! You are so tight around me." Nate's hands went to his nips, pulling them to intensify the feeling in his groin.

"Your big cock feels so fuckin' big."

His hands were on Sted's ankles again. It felt like they were joysticks guiding his big virginal prick into his friend's ass. He pulled back at a bit of resistance. His breathing was heavy as he rested there for a second.

"Push that big cock into my ass, fucker. Don't fuckin' tease. Give me that big cock." Sted let out a deep breath and sucked in another. "Just fuck me, big man."

Nate lifted his ass slightly and with a growl, pushed his hips forward in one long deep thrust.

Sted cried out a long whining groan. Nate went lightheaded for a second from the feeling of his big prick sinking into his buddy's warm tight ass.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Sted hissed. "Fuck your big cock is opening up my ass! Feels so good, man."

Nate could feel Sted tightening and relaxing around his invading meat. Nate had never felt anything like it.

"I can literally feel you massaging my cock with your ass," Nate groaned.

"Practice makes perfect," Sted joked before letting go of a big moan. "Biggest fuckin' man ever in me! Best fuck ever taking your big cock!"

Nate started to think about other guys having their dicks inside his hot new friend. He started imagining guys on the bus to the hotel, the hot guy at the burger joint, his teammates back home. He thought about their cocks pushing into Sted's tight, warm ass, just like he was doing right now. He could just see his buddy taking them all in a big orgy of cocks. He could feel his cum churning around in his nuts.

"Fuck, you're going to make me nut talkin' like that."

"You going to breed my hole? Fuck, you going to give me that big man seed?"

Nate sucked in a deep breath and gave Sted a raised upper lip growl as he continued pumping his cock into him.

"Yeah, fuck a load into me, man. Put that nut in my hole. You gonna be a big man and cum deep inside me?"

"Fuck yeah, boy. Gonna cum in that chute. Gonna make you take this big nut jizz, fucker." Nate parroted what he'd heard hot vocal guys shout in pornos.

Nate clenched his teeth as he felt himself getting close. He fucked Sted harder and faster, shaking his head to power through the tightness and trying not to think about the overwhelming buildup in his nuts getting ready to send him over the edge. He gripped his bud's legs tightly, his knuckles going white. It was all too much. He felt his own ass go tight as his nuts shot their creamy load. Sweat dripped from his hair and the tip of his nose, his face red with sexual heat.

"Fuck it all to hell! Muthafuckin' shit! Fuck, dammit. Damn, damn, damn! Ah, fuck!" Nate cursed as his cum spewed into Sted's ass in rapid hard pulses. "Fuck!"

Sted could feel Nate's cock expand inside him as he fired shot after shot of cum deep into him. He felt the hot jizz scalding his guts in high-pressure sprays. He arched his back and tightened his hold around Nate's big dick, wanting to take in as much of the hot loads as he could. He could feel his guts convulsing with every delivery. He wanted every load of that cum inside him.

Nate shook his head, almost crying as his body jerked from the overstimulation on his cockhead as he pulled it backward. His eyes rolled back as he gave a few more shallow thrusts before falling back onto the bed, his cock popping out of the used ass like a cork in a champagne bottle. He rolled off the bed and walked around in a little circle, his arms stiff and his fists punching toward the floor.

"Muthafuckin' YES, Fuckin' fuck yes," he roared as if he had just made a touchdown.

He made a last turn and slid into the bed next to Sted. He grabbed his chin, giving him a deep sensuous deep kiss. He pulled away from his partner's lips with a smack.

"Fuck me," Sted responded, with a chuckle.

"I think I just did. That was so fuckin' good." Nate slid down further into the bed. He repositioned one of State's legs so it lay across his hairy chest. His hand rubbed across Sted's thigh to where it met his ass, his fingertips running over balls, taint, and crack. He pushed the leg resting on his chest back a bit to fully expose Sted's used hole.

Nate was amazed at the gaping hole his big cock had left. He ran his finger around the wet red edge before slipping inside. He could feel the warm liquifying cum he had left behind dripping out and the feverish residual heat of the fuck. Sted groaned as Nate manipulated his swollen, yet open ass. Nated wondered if pussies gaped open like this as his finger slipped into the hole, feeling the softness inside. Sted reached down, grabbing at Nate's thick pecs as his buddy explored his worn ass.

Nate's fingertips were covered in spent cum. He scooped some up as it ran out of the used ass and used it to lube Sted's still erect member. He jerked the cock gently at first, then got faster.

"Cum for me, buddy."

"Mmmmhm," was the only thing Sted could say as he grabbed at Nate's hairy muscles.

"Give me some juice from that fuckin' uncut cock. Jizz on me, bro."

It wasn't long before long streams shot up into the air from the jacked cock and coated Nate's hand and forearm as they fell back down. Sted's torso tightened, his belly hardened as he shook in spasms of release. He cried out in deep gasps. Nate could smell the musky alkaline smell filling his nostrils as the volleys of cum coated his hand and arm. He noticed a bit had made it to his sweaty chest.

Sted finally got in a good deep breath. He twisted himself around until he was face to face with Nate and gave a little laugh of relief. He ran a hand over his new friend's face, moving it down to Nate's wet hairy chest. He patted it and grinned.

"Nate, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers
12