Jess

Story Info
Jess has a little accident and is left awaiting the consequences.
1.6k words
4.47
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess looked at herself in the mirror on her wardrobe door. She stood naked, her blonde hair tied in a bun, pulling her face back, a cheap facelift, and definitely cheaper than regular Botox.

She was not old; she was not vain. At thirty-two, she was looking pretty damn good, she thought. Well, her body did. Her mother had warned her about taking up smoking at fourteen, and a slightly weathered face made her wish she had listened.

But her body was fantastic. She had been rowing since high school but had avoided the heavily muscular frame often sported by other girls in her sport. She had naturally broad shoulders, but not too wide; her breasts were, as God intended, pert and still in a place on her body that didn't worry her.

She turned to look at her behind. "What a piece of ass, " she thought to herself.

"Admiring yourself again, Pet?" she said in a deep voice, a tone of admonishment present.

"No, Mistress," she said in a higher pitch, lowering her eyes.

"Tormenting the boy again last night," she said, again her voice deep, "the weak little simp who you use to make Alex jealous."

Jess had been out the night before; she had met up with Sean, a man who she had worked with for a while and who Jess knew had an intense crush on her. While Jess enjoyed the attention, it was just the attention she wanted.

"Your flirtations have earned you a punishment," she said, her deep voice threatening.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, her voice high and scared.

"You know what to do."

Jess walked over to her bed. Her double bed barely fitted in her bedroom; she had it pushed against the wall, the window over it. It was not so bad; she could open the window in summer and feel the cool breeze.

She lived in a small studio at the back of Franks's house. Frank would walk past each day at about four, and if the curtains or window were open, the old man would smile and say hello. Jess enjoyed it; he was a lovely, harmless widower who had served in Vietnam.

Jess closed the curtains. She reached under her bed and pulled out a large bag. She pulled out four thick leather straps from the bag, some chains, some padlocks, a large ball gag, some nipple clamps, and her vibrator and remote. The vibrator she had purchased with Natalie's guidance. A long tube with pearls inlaid and two little prongs shaped like rabbit ears that would tickle her clit. The Rabbit.

She then went to the freezer in her kitchenette. She opened it up and pulled out the ice cub with her keys. She had tested this release before; usually, it would take about an hour and a half. She looked at the clock; it was getting on two now.

She returned to her bed and put the ice cube in the corner where her right hand would be. She then climbed onto the bed. The chord to open the curtain would be near her left hand. She could pull the chord down and open the curtain if anything was to go drastically wrong. Once open, she couldn't close it.

She sat for a moment, taking a deep breath; she started with the gag; it was her favourite bit. She teased it slowly between her lips, shaking her head playfully.

"Now, Pet," she thought to herself in her Mistress voice.

She played reluctant as she popped the ball into her mouth and then strapped it in place good and tight. She tried to make a sound but could barely squeak.

"Such a good girl," she thought, praising herself.

She proceeded to place the leather straps around the extremities of her limbs. She then linked her ankles to the bed posts. She put everything else where she could reach it and then lay back, looking up at the ceiling.

She picked up the vibrator, the other fun bit. She reached down to her sex; she was already warm and open for business. She slid the vibe inside her, her back arching, a soft moan behind the ball in her mouth. She made sure the little ears were against her already hard little nub.

As she reached for the clamps, she felt the vibrator shifting, shifting out of her.

"Bugger," she thought, then she had an idea.

She reached into her bedside cabinet and pulled out her shoulder strapping tape. She looked down at the soft downy fluff on her mound.

"Save a fortune on waxing, I guess," she smiled to herself behind the gag.

She then used the tape to secure the vibe deep inside her. A little deeper than she usually would, but it wasn't budging now.

She then picked up the first of the nipple clamps. She looked at each of her hard little nipples.

"Maybe I don't need these," she thought.

"Put them on, you little bitch," her Mistress tone kicked in.

She prayed to herself behind the gag and attached a clamp to her left nipple, heat and pain soaring through her breast.

"Yes," her Mistress voice said, "enjoy the pain, accept the pain for me."

"Yeth, Mithreth," she mumbled as best she could.

It took her a few moments to catch her breath; she looked at her right nipple. It was softening a little, knowing its fate.

Reluctantly she applied the clamp, yelping loudly as she did.

She knew she had to move quickly before her brain took over and sanity kicked in.

She secured her left wrist by a chain to the left bedpost, ensuring enough reach to get the curtain chord.

Her breathing quickened, and she looked at where her right wrist was about to be locked. Ice cube was there, already melting a little, and the remote control for her vibe was just beside it.

She fumbled with the chain and padlock. She had done this before, but never with a timed release. She had tested each thing separately, and now she was about to go the whole hog.

She wriggled and got the padlock in place. Her fingers and thumb were ready to squeeze. Her heart stopped for a moment as she squeezed and heard the click.

"Oh fuck," she thought; she felt a contraction in her warm sex, a pulse around the vibe, the pearls rubbing a little, the precipice not quite enough.

She felt for the remote and found it. She closed her eyes and flicked the vibe on low.

"Oh wow," she thought as the lowest settings felt a hundred times more intense than she remembered. She purred softly as a sweet little orgasm swam over her tied-up body.

She lay there playfully wriggling in mock torment as she enjoyed the sensations taking over. Then her inner voice was back.

"This is supposed to be punishment," the Mistress voice said.

"Yes, Mistress," the soft submissive voice in her head said.

She switched the vibe off and lay there. She had set herself a mission. She would switch the vibe on low for thirty seconds and then switch it off for a minute. She would keep doing this, a slow tease. She would do this for an hour; if she was good, she would be rewarded. Cum without permission, and she would be punished.

She flicked the vibe on low and counted slowly in her head. It was easy. She switched the vibe off and relaxed, looking up at the clock on her wall, watching the second hand.

She kept going, but she felt the need rising after a while. After the tenth time, she let out a moan of frustration as she switched the vibe off.

"May I cum, please, Mistress?" she thought to herself.

"Of course not," her Mistress tone snapped back.

By the fifteenth time she was conscious, she counted to thirty way too quickly. Her Mistress voice said, "Start watching the clock; I want thirty seconds."

The next time Jess watched the clock. It felt like an eternity, and by the time thirty seconds ticked over, she felt on the edge.

She tried to take deep breaths, but the gag stopped her. It was just shallow breathing, the edge was hanging on. She watched wide-eyed as the clock ticked, her fingers tight around the remote.

She closed her eyes tight and flicked the switch. It didn't take long; she lost control and let out a massive orgasm. She shook and cried out, her eyes wide, the room spinning a little.

"Naughty little slut," her Mistress voice finally said, itself sounding a bit breathless.

"I'm sorry," her submissive high pitched tone responded.

"You know what to do."

Jess started hiccuping nervously, her chest heaving, the clamps suddenly hurting a bit more. Her thumb shifted on the remote to the vibe. She squirmed as she flicked the toy on to full speed.

"Fuck," she yelled behind the gag, the intense vibrations rocking her sensitive sex.

"Do it," her Mistress tone said.

Jess threw the remote over the edge of her bed with a flick of her wrist. But she heard two things land.

Her head darted to the right. The ice cube was gone.

"Oh fuck," she thought, her body tensed and contorted as she pulled desperately at the chains. Another orgasm took her breath away.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," she thought as she pulled desperately, tears rolling down her cheeks. Another orgasm she thought should have killed her came hard.

She lay there, her body covered in sweat, trying to breathe; she sunk her head hard into the bed.

She looked at the curtain chord and shook her head frantic. She knew what she had to do and didn't need her Mistress's voice telling her to do it.

She cried as the vibrations continued to torture her. She reached with her left hand and pulled firmly down, bathing her naked tormented body with sunlight.

Through blurred vision, she looked at the clock; it slowly focused... it's was a quarter to three. She had an hour of torture before anyone would find her.