All Comments on 'Jess'

by DaniW

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story

I have been using this site for years and rarely ever feel moved to comment. This story spoke to me since I can relate to both Jess and David on so many levels since I'm trans and I've been in similar romantic circumstances. I didn't think I'd be moved to tears by erotica but here I am. It was damn near perfect. My only complaint is that the story wasn't descriptive enough. I want to know more about how things tasted, smelled and felt. Otherwise 5/5

DaniWDaniWalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Anonymous! I will be sure to try and include more detail next time. This story came from a very deeply personal space, so it was wonderful to read your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

such a beautiful story . i'm trans and could relate to this . thank you for posting this wonderful story . and yes you got me wistfully reminiscing and dreaming . please keep writing .

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

A beautiful story and so well written, thank you. I do hope you're going to take it further having invested so much care and attention to detail in the characters and plot. You've got it to that point where the whole tale is perfectly poised to get delightfully dirty. I like the way you've dealt with the Trans aspects so sensitively and with such realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JacknJohn

Loved every word of this story.

I would love to have a friend like Jess

DaniWDaniWalmost 5 years agoAuthor

sparktj: I'm writing part 2 now, where I dive a little more into Rose and Josie and the special relationship they have. I'm nervous about how "dirty" to make it, because the close relationship of Jess and David was a big key for me in this story, so I'm playing around with what that might/could look like, without betraying the love that Jess and David have found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Déjà vue

It's a beautiful story, but I swear I've read it before somewhere a while back. Have you posted it anywhere else?

RibEyeRibEyealmost 5 years ago
A literotica masterpiece

What a fantastic love story, you really drew me in.

More, please!

eigengraueigengraualmost 5 years ago
Fuck dude.

This story hit me in my feels. HARD. I'm in a similar situation except my "Jess" isn't trans. The emotions you captured in David is exactly how I feel when I'm thinking of my "Jess". From the dreamy parts to the parts where if what I did was supposed to happen. The confession was spot on and heartwarmingly terrifying before she came and reciporcated his feelings.

DaniW, beautiful work! 10/10

DaniWDaniWalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far. The fact that it touched some of you more deeply is incredibly humbling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Fight Scene

She tells him the dude is a black belt yet he still goes for the swing, love makes people do really stupid things. And that stupid thing should have ended with David in a broken neck and Jess with a guy who can actually protect her.

Sorry man, 2 stars.

RubyDuskRubyDuskalmost 5 years ago
Wow.

Really well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Job

This was really well written and makes me looking forward to a sequel. Slight criticism, estrogen can't make your voice less deep. Any changes in a trans woman's voice is from voice training.

HarleyRider228HarleyRider228almost 5 years ago
Amazing story Dani,

This wasnt the typical trans story here. This was truly a beautiful, sweet love story. I like how you humanized a young trans woman, not making her the typical sex addicted porn character. You brought up some of the tribulations experienced in transitioning and the uncertainties. (Well maybe the timeline for the physical changes was a bit foreshortened but, literary license.)

I have enjoyed all your stories Dani but this was by far my favorite. If you choose to make this a series and I think that is a worthy idea please dont try to make it a marathon series. Three or four chapters would be great , in my opinion.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Heart felt story

You made a big man brake down and get very emotional and cry his eyes out. A very well but together story of two young people growing through trials and Tribulation's to finding a lasting love.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 4 years ago
Very Well Done

You did a wonderful job telling this story. Each phase of their relationship was well sewn in. Human, lusciously erotic, and tender.

fd8984596fd8984596over 3 years ago

Excellent story - thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

An amazing love story that transends time. Two wonderful people that truly love one another. Thank you for such a special story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like these kinds the best, is not just" we got so hot that we fucked every conceivable way all weekend! The End". I love the back story, the friends , the hardship before, I felt for David. I don't a guy or girl hasn't loved somebody that never seen them that way.

The conflict , the epic moment of realization, the passion that followed. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Would love to read more about David and Jess

carlykissescarlykissesabout 2 years ago

I agree with all the others. This was a true LOVE story.

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Would love to hear more from David and Jess. Great story with beautiful characters. Very well told

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This how every guy has ever felt that fell in love with a girl that only seen him as her best friend.

He is so lucky that his actually realized that she loved her best friend too. Great story!

AC in SC

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Love these kind of stories please write some more

smoothed273smoothed273almost 2 years ago

Can`t wait for Rose and Josie`s visit.

FritzRFritzRalmost 2 years ago

Really, really a true love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading it the moment Jess whore herself with countless guys. What a waist of a story. And David is an idiot for not stopping it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Listen to me, David. When she's done with all of this, she's going to come running back to you. I know this in my heart," Rose said confidently.

So she gets plowed by kilometers of dick, while guy she "loves" can hear it. And he just listens? Pathetic. I would quit and leave. That part ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best trans romance smut stories I've ever read. Thank you. A part 2 would be very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please, that was a great story

CSXaviCSXaviabout 1 year ago

Having a hard time believing jess "love" for him. Seems more likely given the punch her face guy and karate guy, that jess was mainly attracted to the confident badboy kind of guy, then her roomate who put up with her abuse. And when she realised who was at his breaking point of ending their friendship (her support system) she pretended to realise her feelings for him to keep him around... A year maybe two years in she will either start to cheat with guys shes actually attracted to or she will just leave him, since she most likely no longer needs him and his support.

OnThefence2OnThefence211 months ago

This is the best of your works that I have read. Of course, like everyone else, I want more of this story. I feel that you would be successful in any genre that you decide to write in. Thanks so very much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I use to love this story but the more I look back on it Jess took major advantage of David,” with the she’ll come back around eventually “ pep talk her friend gave him it feels like the author , Jess ,and her friends put everything on his shoulders to bear. It’s always David sleeping and haveing to hear her dates or comfort her, shouldn’t he get to date around if Jess ain’t makeing the move or reciprocate. And if this was meant to be a crucible esk story where the main character is rewarded after the trial of heartbreaking to its limit I wouldn’t even say the reward was worth it as aply mentioned by a fellow commentor jess has done and offered herself up to who knows who

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More please

smoothed273smoothed2732 months ago

👍👍👍👍💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

What a spectacular story! Most comments I make here on Literotica when reading stories deal with how horny or hot a story gets you, but this story was very touching with a perfect sensual touch. I would love an update on how Jess and David are doing. And I need to know what’s up with the Rose and Josie mystery. It’s been almost 2 years since DaniW posted a story and it would be a shame if they have left the website…they write very good stories and I do appreciate them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniW@DaniW
Just a writer embracing her femininity and sexual freedom. If you want to give me feedback or just chat, please feel free to send me a private message through Literotica. I adore PMs and I try to respond to every single one. You can also email me at dwalkmcd -at- gmail.com