All Comments on 'Jess and Me Pt. 03'

by 17yearsofsex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

Very hot! Can't wait to see what comes next.

billyboybluebillyboyblueover 2 years ago

Incredible story, so sensual and horn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife used to work with a guy named Tony at a car rental place and they began flirting with each other. She said it was a tight squeeze behind the counter and soon they started to “accidentally” brush up against each other. It was getting to be Sumer and it got hot in the office so she wore a thin sundress to work. I loved this dress as it showed off her body and made her tits and ass look incredible. She came home from work that night pretty horny and about attacked me. I asked what was up and she said that Tony pressed up against her a couple of times and it seemed like his dick was getting hard. Then later in the day she felt him behind her and being naughty she pushed her ass into his crotch. She told me it felt like he had a huge cock. Tony was a short guy, maybe only 5’-9” to her 5’-4” but her was pretty ripped. She was pretty horny and as I fucked her that night I asked if she wanted to fuck him. She breathed out a “yesss” right before she came. I told her to have fun. The next night she was about an hour late getting home. She said that they actually locked the doors during lunch and she asked him if she could see his dick. He pulled it out and she said she couldn’t help herself and reached out and grabbed it. She said he was about 9 or 10 inches and super thick with a big head, just like in this story. She said she jerked him off at lunch and afterwards she knew she wanted to try that big cock. After work they closed up and then went back into the rear office where they stripped off and Tony fucked her three times with that huge cock. Over the next few months she managed to get that cock two or three times a week. The best was the weekend I was out of town and he stayed over. She said she could barely walk by the time I got home. Some women just seem to enjoy big hard cock. And they should experience them when given the chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user17yearsofsex@17yearsofsex
I have been a Literotica reader for as long as I can remember. Created this profile to tell the stories of Jess and my sexual life together. All of my Jess stories are real events that happened. Some of them are actual dialog from emails and text messages. Some are my recollec...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jess and Me Series Info