All Comments on 'Jess and The Piercing'

by 17yearsofsex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot! At nude beaches I've enjoyed the sight of many pierced clits and hoods, and always wondered about the process of a woman getting pierced there, both physically and mentally. Judging from what one woman told me, your description is quite accurate. One woman on the beach who told me about hers was quite proud of the result and spared no opportunity to show it off, and pulled her hood up to reveal it better. That caused the compression ball to touch her clit, and she orgasmed right there and then, while talking. So I'm looking forward to your sequel so we can see what Jess does to display her new adornment.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Yelp, I felt it to. Like the story of "O", she needs a cold chain leash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect story can’t wait to read about Jess showing off her piercing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perfect story! Please write more stories of Jess teasing the neighbor! And showing off her piercing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing would be awesome to hear more stories about Jess figuring out ways to show off her piercings.

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Did she get her nipples pierced later? Would love to read about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user17yearsofsex@17yearsofsex
I have been a Literotica reader for as long as I can remember. Created this profile to tell the stories of Jess and my sexual life together. All of my Jess stories are real events that happened. Some of them are actual dialog from emails and text messages. Some are my recollec...