Jess Explores Her Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess continues to explore her new piss kink.
1.1k words
4.53
14.8k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessGabriel
JessGabriel
298 Followers

Jess rushed through the door of her house, tossed her keys and her purse, and quickly let her dog out. The orgasm at work had done nothing to quell her arousal, and she was brimming with curiosity about the kinky world of watersports. Before now, she would have called that a big hell no.

She couldn't stop thinking about the man in the truck and how much he was turning himself on by covering himself in piss, and his expression as he tasted it. Maybe he had more videos that she could watch or she could find more like it.

After letting her dog back in, she closed herself in her bedroom and hooked her laptop up to her large-screen TV so that she could get the full experience. She put a folded towel down on the bed, just in case things got messy, made herself comfortable, and navigated back to XHamster.

The first vid she clicked on had a man peeing in a urinal. Next. A man sat on the floor in the middle of a circle of guys who were all covering him in piss. The man didn't seem to be enjoying it and the men around him were making exaggerated porn noises. No thanks. She clicked on another vid entitled 'Violet Wets, Cums, and Drinks'. A woman, presumably Violet, kneeled on the floor wearing lacy panties and was lightly touching her mound. The view was only from the neck down and she had gorgeous, small, perky breasts. As her finger teased around her clit, wetness started seeping through her underwear. Now we're talking!

Jess' clit throbbed and she reached into her panties to circle it. As Violet's panties got wetter, Jess got wetter. Violet moaned and pulled her wet panties up tightly against her vulva, defining her shape and rasping her panties against her clit, making her legs twitch. More piss seeped through the panties and she smacked them, making the piss splash out with a wet pop.

Jess panted and stopped teasing her clit just in time to avoid the orgasm. Moving her whole hand into her panties, she tightly wedged three fingers into herself, wet her whole palm with her juices, then brought her hand to her mouth to lick it all off.

On the screen, Violet pulled her panties to the side to expose her lovely pink lips, her hair glistening with arousal and pee. Making a vee with her fingers, she pulled her lips back and exposed herself fully to the camera. Her clit was fully engorged and Jess craved sucking on it. Violet inserted two long fingers and fucked herself with them until her increasing moans crescendoed and she flooded the floor beneath her.

Jess retrieved her dildo and inserted the cool glass into her pussy, her hips jerking as she gave a few introductory thrusts. Violet covered her mound with her panties, began to pee again, and re-soaked her panties.

"Oh...fuck..." Jess groaned and fucked herself rapidly with her dildo. The sight of Violet's panties getting wetter and wetter and the moisture filtering through and dripping down her thighs was lighting up Jess' brain. She squeezed her eyes shut and fucked herself through her first orgasm, squirting a little at the end. Bringing the dildo to her mouth, she sucked it clean, almost cumming again at her flavor.

Suddenly, a man entered the video and ran his hand down between Violet's breasts and into her soaked panties. Violet moaned and panted, thrusting against his hand. The camera zoomed out so that Violet's masked face was visible, along with the man's fully erect, veiny penis.

"You want some," he asked softly.

"Please, give it all to me. Mark me," she replied with a whimper.

The man rubbed the tip of his penis and started to piss all over her. He soaked her hair first and she tilted her head back, her hand moving frantically in her panties. He then aimed for her breasts. The tickle of the stream appeared to make her nipples harden and darken and Violet began to pant.

"Please," she begged.

"Please, what?"

She opened her mouth and looked up at him.

"Oh, you want to taste me?"

She nodded frantically.

He teasingly aimed a splash into her mouth and then back down her body. She drank it down greedily and opened her mouth for more.

"You're a needy little piss slut, aren't you?" he said with affection.

She just moaned and leaned toward his dick.

Jess was panting, enraptured. She didn't dare touch her clit or she would explode, and she didn't want this to end yet.

The man took pity on Violet and let her take the head of his cock in her mouth. She closed her mouth around the head and her eyes lost focus behind her mask. Her throat worked as she drank him down, making pleased little noises and gyrating her hips. Suddenly, she jerked away from his cock and screamed, her orgasm making her double over, quaking. The rest of his piss covered her back and went down her slightly exposed buttcrack.

"That's it. So fucking hot, Violet," he commended. "Hurry up, it's my turn."

He stretched out on the floor on his back and started jacking his cock slowly. After she recovered, she straddled his head.

"Gimme all that piss, baby," he said while sucking on her panties.

She started her flow and it soaked his beard before he repositioned to catch it in his mouth. He made a deep, pleased sound and gripped his dick tighter. His rhythmic swallowing was audible and the tightness of his body and darkening of his cock showed how much this was turning him on.

"I'm cumming...take it!" he cried.

Violet leaned over and sucked him down and he screamed as he came in her mouth.

Jess couldn't take it anymore. She fucked herself with one hand and rapidly massaged her clit with the other until she fell over the cliff. Her groans were deep and raw, the orgasm quaking through her with an intensity she wasn't familiar with. She didn't want to let it end and fucked herself harder until she squirted all over the towel, the volume surely soaking through to her bed.

She collapsed on her back, panting like she'd run a marathon, her mind fuzzy and her body twitching through aftershocks.

When she could think a little more clearly, she thought about what she'd learned. Toilets did nothing for her, and it seemed that the act of pissing on someone when the pissee (for lack of a better term) didn't enjoy it was not arousing. But people getting off on the piss, the wet pants or panties, and wanting to drink it...that turned her on beyond belief.

Maybe next time she'd be brave enough to taste her own.

JessGabriel
JessGabriel
298 Followers