Jess Explores Her Fantasies Pt. 03

Story Info
Jess hooks up with two friends and gets her first taste.
2.6k words
4.71
11.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessGabriel
JessGabriel
295 Followers

Jess' newest adventure includes Amy and Luke from Contradictions.

"So, um, have you guys..." Jess covered her eyes and giggled nervously.

"Oh boy, this must be interesting," her good friend, Amy said. Amy and her adorable husband, Luke, had come over to watch a movie.

"So, I've kind of discovered that I have a kink..."

"Ooh, kinks are fun. You know all about ours. Tell us," Luke said.

Luke wasn't wrong. He and Amy were very open about their healthy sex lives, and she'd heard knew just how well-endowed Luke was, which was surprising considering his small stature. Not that body size had anything to do with penis size, but automatic assumptions are made. "Piss. Apparently, it turns me on," she replied, peeking through her fingers.

Amy and Luke exchanged a glance that she couldn't interpret.

"What? Gross, right? I knew I should have kept my mouth shu..."

"No!" they both said, cutting off her nervous ramble. "That's kind of our secret thing," Amy continued.

"What?! Why didn't I know about this? I mean, not like you have to tell me every little detail, but I know Luke's hung and you like to be spanked and stretched. You've also told me all about how you've started to squirt when your g gets pounded. We've compared dildos. Why not this?"

"It's kind of taboo. We didn't want to gross you out."

"Okay, that's fair. Before recently, I may have raised an eyebrow. But now..." Jess trailed off. Hopefully one day, she wouldn't feel like...this when she tried to talk about it. Piss. Yeah, that.

"How did you find out you liked it?" Luke asked with a gentle smile, his dimples making an appearance.

"Porn. I found it by accident and left the video, but it kept calling me back. Now I've fallen down a rabbit hole of vids and I can't seem to get enough. I want to do more than watch it, but I don't know where to start. I tasted my own last night and it didn't gross me out like I was afraid it would. It kind of tasted like melon."

Amy and Luke shared another look and they both seemed to come to a decision. "I don't want to weird you out or anything..." Amy said hesitantly.

Jess raised an eyebrow. "We're talking about how I've just tasted my own piss and you're worried about weirding ME out?"

"Fair point. Okay, so the thing is..." Amy seemed to still be hesitating, her fingers twisting together.

Luke took over for her. "We've both had a crush on you. A big one, for like, a long time."

Jess' head whipped up, her eyes wide with shock. She blinked. Twice. "What now?"

"Really...Luke and I have talked about it and, well, we've fantasized about you together," Amy said.

Jess blinked again. Twice.

"Really Jess? You haven't blinked this much all year," Luke said teasingly.

She barked out a surprised laugh. "If I'm being completely honest, I've fantasized about you both, too." Jess hadn't ever been with a woman before, but she was sure she was very, very bi.

"If you're up for it, we'd love to play together," Luke said.

"I'm guessing you don't mean Call of Duty here?"

Amy threw a popcorn kernel at her. "We want to fuck you, make you scream, and possibly piss on you. Is that clear enough?"

Jess threw her head back and laughed. "I think Alice is rubbing off on you." Amy's BFF was a well-known, extra blunt, potty mouth. "I...I'd like that a lot. I'm honestly relieved to be able to explore in real life for the first time without having to go to a club or something. And getting to do it with you two is just a big bonus."

Amy reached over and put her hand on the tent that had just grown in Luke's pants. "We're very on board."

"Sugar, why don't you go kiss Jess goodbye? I don't want to stab her with this thing right up front." Luke gestured to the obscene tent in his pants.

"Are you okay with this? I want to give you a night to think everything over and I don't want to overstep right now," Amy said.

Jess' belly filled with happy butterflies. "Please kiss me."

Amy rose and stepped over to her seat, leaning over her. Slowly, she lowered her head and gently pressed her lips to Jess'. Jess' breath hitched and tingles raced through her body. Closing her eyes, she put a hand on the side of Amy's neck and pulled her down in the chair beside her. Amy deepened the kiss and Jess moaned aloud when their tongues touched for the first time. Her lips were so soft and her sweet, soft scent surrounded them.

"Well, fuck me," Luke muttered softly.

Amy pulled back and their lips clung together. Amy's rapid breath gusted over her mouth, proving she was just as affected by their chemistry. "Holy shit," she whispered against Jess' lips. Their eyes met in wonder.

"Ames, let's go. I'm going to pop off from watching you two kiss if I'm not careful. Let's give Jess some time to think this over. Jess, if you want to do this, and we really hope you do, come over tomorrow about 11:30. We'll have lunch, talk it over, and hopefully, have some very wet fun," Luke told them.

Jess trailed her fingers down the scar on the side of Amy's face and kissed her lightly. "I'll so be there."

**

Jess arrived at Amy and Luke's right on time and was welcomed in by Luke with a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm so glad you came," Luke told her. "We're really excited about this."

"Me too. I'm nervous. I've never been with a woman before, never mind a three-some."

"This is our first time bringing anyone else in, too. I'm glad we're all exploring new things here." Luke gently tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her chastely.

"Hey, my turn," Amy said from behind her.

She turned around and Amy pulled her into a deep kiss, pressing the full length of their bodies together. Jess' skin tingled, and she tried to pull Amy even closer.

"You too are hot A-F together, but we need to talk before we do anything else," Luke told them.

Amy rested her head on Jess' shoulder and groaned. "You're so mean. You know how long I've wanted her."

"I'm right there with you, babe. But we don't want to scare her off before we get to the good stuff." Had Luke always been so logical? Jess wasn't sure if that was a point in the pro or con column right about now.

"I think I'm too nervous to eat right now," Jess said uncertainly.

Amy gave her an encouraging smile. "That's okay. I had a feeling that might happen, so I made something that will keep." She took a deep breath. "Okay, so, like we said, we've wanted this for a long time...years actually. And I don't want to make this into something it isn't, but I don't want to hide anything either. Luke and I learned a long time ago that it's better to just talk about things so we don't make assumptions or have questions, and I think that especially applies when bringing in a third."

"Are you afraid I'm going to come between you?" Jess asked nervously. "Because I would never want..."

"No," Luke told her. "There's a possibility of us maybe wanting something more with you."

"Oh..." she said softly. "I don't...I can't..." her breath gusted out.

"No pressure!" Amy tried to reassure her. "We have no expectations, but we didn't want you to go into this blind."

"That's...fair, thank you. I've never considered that type of relationship before, but I consider the two of you very close friends, so it's not a big leap."

"Good," Luke said. "Here are test results from both of us." He handed her two pieces of paper.

Jess laughed lightly. "I'm glad you guys are thinking clearly. I didn't even think about that. Luckily, mine are in an app." She showed them the results on her phone. "I'm on birth control, so I'm comfortable with going without any kind of protection if you guys are."

"Yes!" they both responded enthusiastically. "We both like things as...raw and...messy as possible." Amy's voice was hesitant as if she was worried Jess wouldn't like that idea.

"Oh god, me too," Jess said breathily.

"Luke," Amy said, "you have to kiss her now."

Jess' heart started to pound. What if kissing him isn't as...

He pressed his lips to hers firmly, gently feeding her his tongue and groaning as he tasted her.

Nope, no problems with chemistry here either. She did an internal happy dance before kissing him back aggressively.

"Well shit, now I see what Luke was feeling when he was watching us last night," Amy interjected. "Let's move this to the bedroom."

Both Luke and Amy undressed down to their underwear, so Jess followed suit, too excited to be self-conscious. They hopped up onto the king-size bed and Jess crawled up behind them, reclining with her head on a pillow.

"We put a liner under the sheet, so don't worry about holding anything back, okay?" Amy told her.

"O...okay." Her nerves were starting to get the best of her.

"Would it help if we directed things?" Luke asked.

Her breath whooshed out in relief. "Yes...Please."

Luke shocked her by reaching over and sliding a finger into the leg of her panties and swiping up to her clit. "Oh yes, you're excited." He sucked her juices off his finger and kissed Amy who immediately sucked on his tongue.

Jess wasn't sure when she had reached into her panties, but he found herself sucking her juices off her own fingers, too. When Amy saw what she was doing, she leaned over and sucked Jess' tongue into her mouth.

"She's a slut for her pussy juice and she's been talking non-stop about wanting yours since last night," Luke told her.

"Oh god, me too. I like to cover my hand in it and lick it all off. It turns me on like crazy. Can I taste hers?" Jess asked.

Luke looked at her with a devilish grin before delving under Amy's panties, shoving two fingers into her cunt, and fingering her roughly. Amy's voice went deep, and she grunted in time with his fingers. Her body seized and she cried out, her panties soaking with liquid as she squirted. Luke removed his hand and Jess grabbed it in both of hers, bringing it to her mouth.

"Oh my god." She sucked on each of his fingers. "Amy..." She liked his palm and wrist, chasing for more flavor.

"Fuuuck..." Luke groaned.

Amy lay panting on the bed. "More..." she pleaded.

"Should we give her more?" Luke asked Jess.

Jess nodded rapidly and thrust her fingers back into her underwear to withdraw and suck off more of her own essence.

Luke placed his palm on Amy's lower belly and thrust his fingers back into her roughly, fucking her with them hard. Amy wailed and Jess could hear the rhythmic sloosh-sloosh sound of her squirt rushing past Luke's fingers and soaking her panties and the bed.

Luke hadn't even fully withdrawn his fingers before Jess was on them, the intensity of her desire taking over and making her feel desperate. She stared at Amy's soaked panties as she licked between Luke's fingers and breathed the scent deeply.

"Amy," she whispered. "Please, can you..."

"You want her to piss, baby?" Luke said seductively. "It's so hot."

Jess felt her face grow hot and she nodded.

Luke licked her cheek. "Love that blush, sweetheart. It's so sexy."

Amy released a long sigh and reached into her panties to fondle her clit as her pee started to soak through her panties and onto the bed. Luke bent down and sucked her wet panties into his mouth, groaning and rubbing his massive erection.

"Oh, wow, wow, wow," Jess whispered. "I want...Can I...?"

Luke sat up and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and sharing Amy's piss with her. The unique, sweet taste and scent assaulted her senses, and she tore away to bury her face directly in Amy's panties. She rubbed her face all over them and sucked them into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes," Luke groaned. He knee-walked up the bed near Amy's head and nudged her cheek with his cock.

Amy turned her head to the side and opened her mouth. Luke started his stream, purposely aiming some in her mouth and some all over her face and chest.

Jess watched with rapt attention, her clit throbbing and her heart pounding. Slowly, she leaned over Amy and took a wet nipple into her mouth to taste Luke. His flavor was slightly different from Amy's, but no less addictive. Amy cried out and thrust her hips as she moved to the other nipple.

Jess looked at Luke and opened her mouth, wanting everything. He repositioned and she put her tongue out to taste his wet dick. She swallowed the first spurt of piss and her eyes rolled back. It felt like she was getting high. She took more of him into her mouth and swallowed, eyes closing. It was like the rest of the world fell away. When his flow stopped, she opened her eyes. His hand was gently in her hair, and they were both looking at her with awe and affection.

"That was beautiful," Amy said softly.

Jess whimpered, her arousal at a fever pitch.

"Come here, Sweetheart. Give me yours now." Luke lay back on the bed and gestured for her to sit on his face.

She was surprised to realize that most of her nerves were gone. She quickly removed her arousal-soaked panties, which Amy picked up and brought to her nose, inhaling deeply. Jess straddled Luke's head and he groaned as he thrust his tongue inside her and sucked on her clit. She was never a huge fan of being eaten out, but something about how he was getting off on her made her light-headed.

"Let go. Give it to him. He wants it," Amy said in her ear.

Jess felt her breath stutter and she concentrated on pushing past the last of her nerves. When Amy's lips touched hers, she let go. Luke was ready and groaned long and low as he drank her down, tongue and lips fluttering over her in a way that was, surprisingly, going to make her cum.

Luke started jacking himself and Amy stood up so her pussy was at Jess' mouth level. She pulled Amy's panties aside and Jess opened her mouth to suck on the protruding clit and get her first skin-to-skin taste of Amy's arousal. She continued to piss on Luke and ground against his face. She made eye contact with Amy and nodded, pleading. Amy immediately released her flow and Jess felt it soak her face and hair.

Her orgasm was bearing down on her, and she ground faster against Luke's face. As she started to cum, she latched to Amy's urethra and sucked. Amy wailed and twitched through her own orgasm. Beneath her, Luke froze and yelled as his semen hit her spine.

Jess collapsed against the headboard and tried not to smother Luke. Amy and Luke started to laugh joyfully.

"Mmm?" she asked, exhausted.

"Total fantasy scenario that you just made real for us," Luke said. "That was..."

"Amazing. Mind-bending. HOT. Insert more adjectives here..." Amy continued for him with a huge smile.

Jess collapsed back on the bed and they both immediately repositioned to kiss her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Amy asked uncertainly.

"Oh god, yes," Jess replied breathily. "When can we do that again?"

"Oh, thank god," Luke said.

"Just wait until he fucks you with that Monster," Amy told her, grinning.

Jess looked at his now soft cock which was still larger than anything she'd had inside her before.

Amy laughed. "Don't worry. He knows what he's doing."

"In that case, I can't wait."

JessGabriel
JessGabriel
295 Followers