All Comments on 'Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 06'

by vinylzog

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah he need to grow spine

Duh. Stupid white wimp.

She need to grow a spine too, and leave to be with her fuck mate forever. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Such good fuckin’.

I’m gonna get me some watermelon to eat while I read this shit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterful story!

Excellent bulidup and character development. She is addicted to the cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm...

Started out good... then got better... I had real hopes for her.

But, sad to say.. the story has so far focussed far too much on the turmoil she's feeling and hubby's feelings and actions.

This is an erotica site. You're not writing for TV or cinema. Sure.. background and build up.. but this latest was overwhelmingly drame. Rather TV formula drama, too.

Sorry.

Good writing style.. easy to read and understand.. good characters.. just not enough of the reason I started reading it.

Best of luck but this is my stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oops.. typo in my last..

drame -> drama

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another BBC is king story

I agree with a previous comment. This guy needs to show some spine. Take away her fuck mobile, close all joint credit cards, put her on a $100 per week allowance, then prepare to burn them both. The most ludicrous line in this story is when she thinks to herself, "I'm a good person". HA! HA! HA! I hold out no hope for the ending of this story given the way his other stories have the BBC winning out over all. Do you think the author realizes the story scores have dropped a point since the first one? Nah.

vinylzogvinylzogover 6 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I noticed the continuing decline of ratings. I don't think i've changed the writing style or content, so i'm guessing the story is failing to keep peoples interest. Me thinks it's time to bring this thing to an end...maybe less predictably than is my norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If you are writing just for ratings then you need to end the story. Stories that have high ratings are sometimes a disappointment the same as stories with low ratings I thought this story was a good read. I hope you find a good way to end it and don't leave it hanging even if it is just to say THE END.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written but...

Well written but Jess's character has devolved to one that's shallow, cruel and, perhaps more importantly, one dimensional. The rapid jump from long time wife and mother to big cock slut occurred without sufficient concern or anxiety on her part as to the impact of an affair that it's impossible to empathize with her. As an aside, the racial comments by the police were unnecessary; they were too obvious of a ploy to lessen the reader's dislike of Jess and Dante.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
positive

The story needs aproper ending for the wife and husband. The marrige ends, the couple work it out, leaving the bull in the dust or the husband accepts his married life as a cuckold. --------- One of these three, but as it is written it fails.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageabout 6 years ago
The issue with this installment

First off: Fantastic series, I’ve enjoyed all of the installments and would really like to see a conclusion to it sometime hopefully soon.

The issue with this one i think is due to what it had to accomplish as a device for moving the plot forward and planting the seeds for the confrontation, showing the confrontation and moving to begin the aftermath of the confrontation. It makes sense there wouldn’t be room for as much action to take place as in the previous installments. Don’t let the perceived lukewarm response to this one hold back the motivation to go on with the later ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Saga is SO Over!

I see you haven't bothered to continue this story for half a year.GOOD! The only ending here that wouldn't make me want to puke would be hubby divorcing a skanky ass as soon as possible! ~ WTF?! The very thought that he'd even consider reconciliation after all her cheating and deception is ridiculous! She knew damned well where things were going with Dante so she mustn't have really loved her husband enough to just walk away from The Gym and all the pit-falls and danger it presented.Christ,hubby had even mentioned his concern early on. ~ The kicker,and end of this story comes when , offered the chance for reconciliation by her heart-sick husband only if she totally ends things with Dante she refuses to make a decision and keeps him hanging so she can continue to fuck around with her big-dicked boyfriend. ~ Divorce will be no problem with the arrest record from Orlando charging her with adultery. the slut can say good-bye to her Mercedes,credit cards,mooching off her ex-husband and soon enough start to wonder whether Dante has found a younger,big-titted slut at the gym with whom he can play,"Hide the Salami".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Great story what a fucked up woman. You certainly made her out to be a slut and a slag

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I read all the chapters and thought you did well with character development, story line etc. One thing that puzzled me was Dante's inability to pay his way financially so Jess had to spring for payment. I realize great sex is a balm that can wash away all common sense but it should have been a red flag for Jess. Of course by then it was too late. This story really needs resolution and at least one more chapter or two. The story is too good to let it hang in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous