Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

I slammed the drawer shut, quickly made my way downstairs and grabbed a few of the advertisements and junk mail and placed them with the court letter.

-----

As the garage door opened I saw Jake's car sitting in its spot. Shit, Jake's home early. I hope to god he didn't check the mail. I took a deep breath and walked inside. "Hey hun, you're home early." I said to him.

"Yeah, after the past few months of miserable operations tempo, the bosses decided to let us go early today." Jake replied. He then got up and walked over giving me a hug. OK, he didn't check the mail.

"That's awesome. Enjoy some alone time?" I asked him.

"It was ok." Jake said. "You got some mail." He then said.

I looked at Jake. "Yeah?" I said to him, looking to see if he had any look of concern. I didn't see anything in his eyes.

I walked over to the counter, there were a few junk fliers, an add for Bath & Body Works that was addressed to me, phew, I may have gotten away with one. Then I lifted up that flier and saw the white envelope addressed to me from the Orlando Municipal Court. Shit! I looked over at Jake to see if he was looking. He was looking at me. The letter was still closed, he didn't know. OK, think Jess, come up with some excuse. My mind was a blank.

"That's weird huh?" Jake said to me. "Why would you get a letter from Orlando Municipal Court?"

"I have no idea." I lied to him. "Probably fishing for money for the police officer's ball or something." I said from the top of my head.

"Well open it and find out." Jake said.

"I'll get to it later." I said. "I need to get changed and take a shower." I told Jake. I then grabbed the letter so that he couldn't open it while I was upstairs.

"What are you doing?" Jake asked.

"I just told you. I'm going to get out of these clothes and take a shower." I replied nervously.

"With the mail?" Jake asked.

"Yeah I figured I'd read it while I was waiting for the shower to warm up." I told him. I can work through this, I told myself.

"I wanna see what it says." Jake then said rather insistently.

"Um, no it's my mail." I snapped at him, trying to get him to let it go.

"You have something to hide?" Jake asked. I was completely on edge, trying to keep this from Jake. I was also getting mad at him for badgering me.

"Jesus Christ." I said to him in a raised voice. "Get off my back. You don't see me harassing you about your mail."

"That's because I don't get court letters from cities that I've never been to." Jake replied.

"I'm done talking about this." I snapped at Jake, and started walking up the stairs.

As I was walking up the stairs Jake continued, "You know what's in there don't you? And you don't want me to see what it says do you?"

I just ignored him and kept walking. Up in the room I sat on the bed and tried to maintain my composure. I was so nervous I was shaking. I took a few deep breaths and kicked my shoes off. I started to unbutton my shirt, as I was doing so I heard Jake walking up the stairs. Fuck. I grabbed the envelope and went to put it in my bedside drawer, but as I was closing the drawer Jake walked into the room, he saw what I was doing.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jake asked me with an exasperated look on his face.

I let out a big sigh. "Nothing Jake, nothing is going on. Nothing you need to worry about, so please just let it alone." I tried in a last ditch effort to get him to drop it.

Jake's face took on a calmer look. "OK, you want me to just let this go?" He asked me.

"Yes, please." I told him as I sat back onto the bed.

"Just tell me this, since this is nothing I need to worry about, tell me, what kind of thing do you think I should worry about?" Jake continued.

I wasn't sure what exactly he was fishing for. I wasn't sure what else I could say. So I just sat there staring at Jake.

"How long are you going to go on doing this?" Jake asked me.

I stared at him, does he know what's in the envelope? Does he know about me and Dante?

"How long am I going to do what?" I asked him.

"You're going to make me say it?" Jake asked.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I told him, hoping that he was just upset about something unrelated to the letter.

"I want you to tell me how much longer you're going to fuck your god-damned personal trainer." Jake almost yelled. "I want you to tell me how you could have the nerve to fuck him in the house that I pay for, in the car that I pay for, how you could do everything you've been doing and then act like everything is normal when you're around me." Jake finished. He was red and teary eyed.

I kept looking at him. I couldn't believe he knew. I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry." I said to him, not knowing what else to say. I then looked down. I couldn't bare to look him in the eyes any longer.

"You fucking got arrested for fucking in the car I bought for you, and charged with adultery, but you just keep on with your life as usual. I assume you're still fucking him, and then you come home to me, business as usual." Jake continued.

I remained silent. I felt like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I had no excuse.

"Well, are you still fucking him?" Jake asked me.

I raised my eyes to look at him, but didn't say a thing

"I assume your silence means you are." Jake said. "Now that I know, are you still going to try and keep up the lies?"

Again, I had nothing I could say.

"Jesus, you owe me the fucking truth, you owe me the courtesy of a response after cheating on me for the past few months." Jake yelled at me.

I felt like I was in shock, tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Fucking answer me." He yelled.

"I don't know what to say." I said to him in almost a whisper.

"You've already shown that you don't have any integrity, I think you at least owe it to me to come clean now that I fucking know." Jake said in a cold, angry voice.

Hearing him say I had no integrity hurt. I'm a good person, I've just let myself get caught up in this.

"Tell me. Did you just get back from working out? Or did you just get back from being with him?" Jake asked

I couldn't answer him. I think back to an hour ago. I was fucking Dante, I'd just done things with him, and let him do things to me, that I should be ashamed of. I couldn't tell Jake. But I couldn't add that lie to all the others. I stayed silent.

"Slut." Jake said quietly.

I looked up at him. Hearing him call me that hurt and made me so mad. I fucking hate that word, and he knows it.

I looked up at Jake. "Yeah, I was with him today." I told Jake quietly, but with anger and hurt in my eyes.

"See, telling the truth isn't that hard" Jake said.

More silence. What the fuck was I supposed to say to that?

"I'm absolutely fucking disgusted with you." Jake said to me. "What the hell are you doing? Are you just having some fun on the side or Is it serious?" Jake asked.

I felt absolutely ashamed at this point and just stared up at Jake with a guilty and shameful look on my face.

"I don't know whether or not I should demand that you call things off with him and hope that we can maybe work things out, or if you even want to work things out. I know I shouldn't want anything other than for you to get the fuck out of my life." Jake said in a gradually calmer voice.

I know he wanted me to spill my guts, but I just didn't have it in me.

"What do you want to do?" He then asked me calmly.

I sat for a second thinking about the question. Thing is, I couldn't say what I wanted to do. I didn't want a divorce, but I also couldn't imagine the thought of ending things with Dante.

"I don't know." I said to Jake, quietly sobbing.

He then gave a brief laugh that caused me to look up at him.

"Well there you have it. You can't tell your husband that you want to reconcile with him after cheating on him." Jake said to me. Hearing him say it that way made me feel even worse.

"I want to reconcile." I said to him.

"It sounds like there is a but in there." Jake then said to me. "What is it?" He then asked. "Please, just tell me."

"I'm just, I'm just confused." I told Jake honestly.

"I don't understand how you can be, unless you have feelings for him." Jake said.

I knew he was right.

"Well, is that it?" Jake asked. "Do you have feelings for him?"

I turned my head to look out the bedroom window. "Yes." I replied softly.

I waited for his response but it never came. When I looked back Jake wasn't standing there any more. My heart was almost pounding out of my chest. What do I do? I wiped the tears from my face and exhaled deeply. I tried to control it, but I couldn't stop shaking.

Why am I doing this? I don't want to hurt Jake. I love him. Why do I feel the uncontrollable urge to be with Dante? I hadn't really taken the time to examine why I was doing this. Was it as shallow as a physical attraction? I thought about that question for a minute. It was more than that. The chemistry between us, and the excitement of "dating" someone new was what got me started. I wanted the excitement of it. I know I let myself get carried away. I could have prevented any of this from happening.

Then there was the day in his apartment. If I had just left before anything happened maybe I could have stopped this. But then I saw his cock. It was so beautiful, so big, it just made me want it. Then there was the sex. If it had been just average I probably could have made it a one time thing, but it was as far from average as could be. He was without a doubt, the best fuck I'd ever had. Dante made me orgasm like you read about, but like I'd never experienced before.

Fuck, I thought to myself, I'm in deep. Even though Jake had just confronted me, thinking about Dante had my mind instantly wandering away from the stress of the moment, and thinking about sex with Dante. I stood up from the bed and slipped my shoes off and peeled off my yoga pants and shirt. I realized that I was wearing a pretty reveling bra and panty combo. I looked up to see if Jake was anywhere to be seen. He wasn't. Not that it would matter, but I should take this off before Jake comes back. I hurried over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt. I then quickly took off the bra and panties and slipped on the lounging clothes.

Where was Jake and what was he doing? I wondered. I walked out of the bedroom and peeking into the guest bedroom. Jake was sitting on a chair looking out the window. Do I say something to him or should I just go down stairs.

"Are you OK?" I asked him as I peeked into the doorway.

Jake looked at me. "What do you think?" He asked.

I didn't know if he expected a response. I figured I should answer him.

"No." I said softly.

Jake looked calm. He didn't have anger in his eyes. The tears that he'd had in his eyes were gone, he was just sitting there calmly. "You know, I actually felt bad when I told you I was uneasy with you getting personal training from this guy. You got mad at me for that. Do you remember that?" Jake asked me.

"Yes" I replied quietly.

"I guess I had a good reason to be concerned huh?" He then asked. I didn't say anything in response. "So, I can't believe I even have to say this, but you need to tell me that you are done with this, and that you will never see him again, starting right this second." Jake continued.

I was looking Jake in the eyes as he was talking. I knew he had every right to ask that of me, but the idea of never seeing Dante again hurt. I looked down at the floor and tried to summon the strength to tell Jake what he wanted to hear.

"I need you to end this right here and right now." Jake said to me as I stared at the floor.

I wanted to tell him what he wanted to hear, but as I thought about telling Dante we were through my mind wandered to being with him this afternoon. Sitting on his couch straddling him, after I had cum. Feeling his hands caress my body, The eye contact between us as we kissed, and as he pumped himself into me was magical. Our sexual chemistry had only grown, and the way his cock fit my pussy like a glove was undeniable.

I promised not to share myself with anyone else but him, he told me his cock belonged to me and that my pussy belonged to him. Right now, that is exactly the way I wanted it.

"I'm so sorry Jake. I just can't say that." I told him, still looking down.

"So we're through?" Jake then asked.

I looked up at him. "No. I just, I'm confused. I want to give you what you want, but I just can't right now. I need time to figure out what's going on with me."

Jake didn't really show any emotion as he listened. "So, I just need to WAIT for you to figure out whether you want to stop your relationship with him, or end your marriage with me?" He asked. "Sorry if I don't seem excited at the prospect of that. You've got a lot of fucking nerve asking me to give you time so that you can run off and be his little slut."

He was still calm while talking, but the tone had turned ice old. The last part triggered the attitude in me. "I know you have every right to be upset. But I feel how I feel. I can't give you what you're asking for right now. So, I guess you either give me time to sort out my feelings, or you tell me to go to hell and we just call it quits." I said to Jake with more than a hint of attitude.

"I guess it's ultimatum time for both of us huh?" Jake said to me with the same calm, but asshole tone. "I tell you what. I'll give you all the time in the world. You do what you gotta do, I'll just focus on preparing for the worst. I mean hell, on the off chance you even decide that you want to salvage our marriage, how do we move past this?" Jake finished. He then stood up and walked towards me. Shit, I thought to myself. Is he going to fly off the handle?

"Excuse me." Jake said as he squeezed past me then stopped on the landing. "I need to get out of here. I can't even process what happens from here. You have feelings for someone else, and while I'm waiting for you to decide if you want to be with me, you are going to be giving yourself to him instead of me. I'm not sure how I compete with that. I'm absolutely powerless, and just have to accept it and hope the woman I love chooses me, or get a spine and tell you to go to hell. I need to get out of here." Jake finished, then walked into the master bedroom.

The thought of getting a divorce made my heart hurt. The thought of giving up Dante did the same. What a fucking mess. I stood there in the doorway for a minute, tears running down my face, trying to think my way to some sort of answer. A minute later Jake walked out of the bedroom, he was in workout clothes, and had a backpack.

"I'm going to work out then get dinner. I'll sleep in the spare bedroom tonight." Jake said and walked past me, down the stairs, and then left.

I needed to find someone to talk to. I had shared the exciting part of this with Natalie from work, but I needed to have a come to Jesus talk with my oldest friend Tracy. She had moved to Florida about a year before Jake and I had. Her and I were old Air Force friends from way back. We had drifted apart a bit over the years, but the old friendship kept us close when serious things came up. I think this counted. I walked downstairs, grabbed my phone and sent the message. "Hey girl, do you have time? I really need to talk."

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12