All Comments on 'Jess Succumbs Pt. 06'

by jaysmusings

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love these stories and I love Jess, her wanton acceptance of everything that happens is perfect. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you needed a way for Aiden to see what Jess was doing, but the video kind of took me out of the story. I doubt someone of Nigel's status and power would be so brazen to send what is essentially, a rape video to the victim. I like the stories, and this was the first time I was taken out of it by a device to carry the plot. I look forward to seeing more of Jess' debauchery, and hope Nigel and his colleagues get theirs in the end for making Aiden a laughing stock at work, he didn't deserve that, I don't think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it can you keep making more? It's amazing so good so good

mremrsmremrsabout 2 years ago

Fantastic stories - keep them coming!

shysuzyshysuzyalmost 2 years ago

I love this story - so hot. Please write more. Jess deserves much more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the series, but felt it needed another chapter to see how far it's going to go. Will he divorce the cheating (now company) slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I assume the vids will be sent to a lawyer and used to destroy the company and such?

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Loved the story real slutty can’t wait for another chapter

Ringflash69Ringflash6912 months ago

Great first chapter, really looking forward to the rest.

NorthernPencilNorthernPencil11 months ago

Great series of stories - hoping you continue with more chapters, cheers.

BigSyd_2023BigSyd_20237 months ago

I like the story.... I would tell Jess; you saw the video and ask her if she wants it to continue or have them all removed? The way you can get rid of them is to contact the head of the stockholders and ask them if you showed the video to the FBI what would happen to their stock price. This could make a interesting point to your story. Please do more.

lephky01lephky012 months ago

sadistic bull. husand should have gone to police. all 4 participants should be in prison!

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 month ago

A twisted fantasy. At least I hope so. I don't really believe there are women out there who would do it in reality, even if it is a fantasy. Everyone wants some sort of control, I that was taken away from Jess. If she really wants multiple men, she can have them and control them. She has what they want, and she could make the rules.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This story started so well... but this Chap. 6 took a direction that is just too extreme..

Jess sounds great and without this sadistic extremism this could have developed into a great sequence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaysmusings@jaysmusings
Married guy. Thought I’d write a few stories for a bit of fun. Gosh aren’t the trolls an odd bunch?!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES