Jess Watching

Story Info
Jess catches one of her bunkmates masturbating.
1.3k words
4.34
22.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess slowly turned over in her uncomfortable bunk. The cheap mattress and old wooden frames have made it almost impossible for her to get a good night sleep. She still didn't understand why her parents had forced her to go to this sleep-away summer camp, she would have much rather spent her time at home with all of her friends from school. But instead she was forced out by her strict parents, being told that if she didn't go she would no longer have a place to stay.

Jess was a free spirited, fresh out of highschool, 19 year old young woman. She had long blonde hair that went half-way down her back, and crystal clear blue eyes that could stop anyone in their tracks. Years of varsity sports had kept her in excellent shape. Her legs were long and toned, as were her arms, and her stomach was flat with the outline of her abbs clearly visible. On top of that, she had very perky C-cup breasts and an ample bubble butt.

Jess knew how attractive she was, and so did everyone else. Yet besides her stunning looks, Jess was quite shy and reserved. This was most likely a result of her overbearing parents. They demanded that if Jess wanted to partake in any kind of athletic activities, her grades must be flawless. This meant that after practice every day Jess would study all the way until she fell asleep. It left her little time to develop much of a social life outside of her usual routine. This only made her new summercamp that much worse.

Jess rolled over in her bed, looking around the room from her top bunk. The sun had just barely began to rise and all of the other girls were still sound asleep.

Jess knew that it was too early for breakfast to be served yet, and there was no chance she would be able to fall back asleep on her seemingly dollar store quality mattress.

She continued to survey the room when a small movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention. Jess gasped quietly as she took in the situation in front of her.

Only a few bunks away on the bottom level she saw Amber, another girl her own age, laying on her back with her eyes closed and most certainly masturbating. Amber was laying underneath her blankets, but even the slightest ammount of movement between her noticably spread legs was enough to give her away.

Jess could not believe what she was seeing. Its not that she didnt know about it, or that she has never masturbated herself. Lord knows she has. She had just never seen another woman masturbating, and in such a risky place! There must be at least 20 other girls in this cabin alone!

Amber was much more curvy than Jess. Her thick legs made way to an ass like no other. and her DDD-cup breasts were always ready to pop out of her shirt at a moments notice. Complimented by long black hair, dark green eyes, and several tattoos, she was almost the total opposite of Jess.

Jess took in the sight in front of her, seemingly mesmerized by the small circular motions just visible underneath the thin blankets. Jess was in shock, her head was spinning, how could Amber just lay there and masturbate so freely with such a high chance of being seen! It was unbelievable! Yet, as all these thoughts swarm through her head, Jess still found herself becoming aroused by the whole situation.

Jess has had a few short term boyfriends in the past. She has even lost her virginity to one of them. But she had never even considered the fact that she could find herself sexually attracted to another woman. The taboo thought only fueled the slowly growing fire between her legs.

Laying there, frozen in time, Jess continued to watch the event unfold in front of her. Her pussy was begging for attention, even just the slightest touch. But Jess was to afraid to move, it felt like she couldn't breathe, but she didn't want to ruin the show, or worse, get caught watching. She watched as Amber moved her free hand to grab one of her large breasts, her motions getting more noticable by the minute. It was clear to Jess that Amber was too lost in her own world to notice a thing.

"Fuck it", Jess thought to herself, "I cant help it anymore".

As quietly and as slowly as she could, Jess slowly slid off her cheeky blue panties that she had worn to bed. They were soaked with the juices of her arousal. She brushed her hand over the smooth, shaved area. Sparks immediately flew up her spine, almost making her moan out loud. "I have to be more careful", Jess thought, "I can't give myself away".

Her fingers slowly began circling her clit, her warm juices already lubricating her hand. Jess watched Amber intently, Ambers mouth was open now, her hands moving even faster now. The blanket covering her whole body had now slid down underneath her massive tits. Amber was wearing a sinfully tight white t-shirt, and Jess could clearly see her erect nipples as Amber played with them.

Jess now had one hand between her legs and the other covering her mouth. It was taking all of her effort to stop from moaning out loud. The show Amber was putting on was taking Jess' body and mind to levels she had never experienced before. She wasn't sure what was going to explode first, her head, her mouth, or her pussy. Two fingers now dove in and out of her sopping wet cunt, watching Amber the whole time.

Then, something incredible happened, Jess watched as Amber quickened her pace even more. There was no hiding it anymore, Amber was on the brink of orgasm. This drove Jess to the edge, she was going to explode.

Amber bit on her fingers as her back arched up, her orgasm rocked her whole body. Her pussy gushing with the release she had been slowly working for. Unknown to her, Jess was watching, in the middle of her own massive orgasm.

White lights exploded behind her eyes, Jess' orgasm hit her like a freight train. All of these new thoughts and feelings only increased the intensity of her release. She felt the electricity coursing over her whole body, every muscle contracting. Her desperate pussy finally erupted all over the bed, soaking her sheets down to the matress. This did not even register with Jess as wave after wave of mind numbing pleasure came over her. Watching Amber cumming had driven her wild.

By the time her orgasm subsided, Jess was soaked head to toe in sweat, her arms and legs still shaking as a result of her earth-shattering orgasm. The whole time, her eyes were locked on the curvy woman no more than 20 feet away.

Amber opened her eyes for the first time and sat up in her bed, causing Jess to immediately close her eyes and pretend to be sleeping, like nothing had even happened.

Unaware that her whole masturbation session was witnessed, and enjoyed, by the trim blonde girl a few bunks away. Amber quickly undressed, wrapped her towel around her, and strolled off to the showers.

Sunlight was now streaming in from outside, Jess listened closely as she heard amber walk past her bunk to the showers. Though her body had calmed down, her mind was still racing. What happened? Why did she enjoy that so much? Was she bisexual now? Would she be able to see more...?

This last thought lingered in her mind. She was so unsure, so nervous, yet so horny all at once.

Jess carefully climbed off her top bunk, careful to try and not wake the girl sleeping beneath her. With one last deep breath she made up her mind, undressed, grabed her towel, and went into the showers.

___________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this story. Its my first one so any comments, advice, or even criticizm is appreciated.

If you want another chapter or anything like that please let me know.