All Comments on 'Jess Watching'

by BigDildosInc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Naughty girl.

Santa always checks his naughty list twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Please continue with the story, it has alot of potential to go along way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written

Hope you will do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Now get into that shower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's great!

You're sexy. I'm just an ol' guy who'd love to meet a talented girl like you. Maybe we could correspond here. Feel confident in what you write. It's good.

Dave

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Well done. I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got me hard within the first moments.

I love the visual thoughts, sounds effects, and verbiage is great. I was hoping for a page two.. as I am still quite hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

It is so polished that it is difficult to believe it is your first. Looking forward to more. Thank you!

pantyboytnpantyboytnover 3 years ago

This was so good, I loved every bit of it. Please tell me a second part will be coming out.

McSmoothieMcSmoothieover 3 years ago
Got me reaching for my cock.

Got me reaching for my cock. Love to read more.

Vernon77Vernon77over 3 years ago
very good!

Very well written!! Please write more!!

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years ago

Well written, and believable. I would have done the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Well written and truly believable, loved it.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Good work! The pacing was excellent and you included just the right amount of detail. Yes I would like to see an expansion of this. Do more interesting things happen at this camp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God! I searched forever to find something like this. Basically one of the only story types that turns me on is women in a platonic, communal sleep setting like college dorm mates or siblings, where one overhears the other pleasuring herself and she gets turned on enough she does it too. Not sure why. Is there a tag for this kind of thing? Thanks for the story!

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

this was so erotic, i too would love to witness this, it would be so hot to watch, and even let her see me witness her coming. wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigDildosInc@BigDildosInc
I'm just your average girl who loves literature of all forms. Writing has always been a hobby of mine. I started writing at 10, and started with erotic literature around 16. I look innocent on the outside, but you would never guess what I'm like behind closed doors.