Jessamyn: Bossy Canadian BBW

Story Info
Black man fucks Bossy Canadian BBW.
2.1k words
2.88
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Meet Jessamyn "Yes I'm Mean" Lucerne, a six-foot-tall, dark-haired, forty-something, plump White lady living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. By day, she is a hard-working wife and mother, the manager of a small security firm. A night, Jessamyn Lucerne is a Goddess of Debauchery and Wanton Lust. Nothing wrong with having a hobby of sorts. Folks do all kinds of things to kill time. Lots of folks lead a double life and this lady is no exception. Solomon Stephenson surmised that about Jessamyn the first time he met her, one fine day in downtown Ottawa. The big broad had an attitude, for real...

Solomon Stephenson is the kind of brother who simply cannot have an ordinary day. The big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome Black male security guard sat at the front desk, trying to look busy while feeling extremely bored. This Afro-Caribbean brother was ready to start counting ceiling tiles, for real. Security has got to be the most boring job in the Multiverse, second only to counting grains of sand or things of that nature. Like a lot of Canadian university graduates, Solomon cannot find a job in his major and does odd jobs to pay the bills.

Solomon had been working security for a while, and wanted to leave that industry. The field of security attracts asshole managers, bitchy managers, and lousy coworkers. It is quite simply a toxic environment. With a Canadian university degree hanging on his apartment wall, Solomon ought to be able to find at least an entry-level gig into the professional leagues. The City of Ottawa is a government town and with lots of old White folks retiring, the government has got to start hiring new people. Solomon is shopping his resume around, and enduring the tedium of security in the meantime...

This particular government building was largely empty, mainly due to Covid, and Solomon honestly wondered why they bothered having security at all. With the exception of cleaners and repairmen, and of course security, the place was super empty. Seated at the desk, with little do except read his comic books and greet the occasional cleaner or contractor, Solomon bantered with Mohammed Abdullah, the young Somali guy who was also stuck working there. As the two young Black men bantered, a certain tall, large White woman came along. The lady in question was none other than Jessamyn Lucerne, the security team manager.

Solomon Stephenson had definitely noticed Jessamyn Lucerne when he walked in. The lady is tall, and chubby, with big breasts, wide hips and a huge round ass. when it comes to women, Solomon likes them older, the MILF archetype or even GILFs, and considers a big ass an asset, pun intended. Jessamyn Lucerne was also oozing attitude and bossiness out of every pore. What effect does a chubby White woman with a big ass and an attitude problem have on a Black man? Every porn watcher knows the answer to this particular question.

"Bonjour, young man," Jessamyn said, fixing her stare on Solomon, who had been chatting with Mohammed about the benefits of being a floater rather than a permanent site guard. After working security for years and years, Solomon didn't care for the politics and the bullshit that came with being a site guard, especially with this particular security company. Jessamyn came along and sat her prodigious derriere on the desk, watching the two young Black men as they chatted. When Solomon changed the conversation to something cooler, like Marvel and DC Superhero Comparisons, Mohammed couldn't keep up...

"I don't like Superhero movies, they are really not my thing, honestly, I prefer romantic comedies," said Mohammed, with a smile and a shrug. Solomon resisted the urge to smack the young Somali Canadian security guard. What kind of man would rather watch boring romantic comedies instead of, say, The Hulk fighting Superman? Jessamyn took this as her cue to interject herself into the conversation. Solomon shrugged and started to engage with Jessamyn since he was super bored, and working a twelve hour shift, and that Somali fool Mo was definitely not helping.

"I love superhero movies," Jessamyn said smugly, and as Solomon watched, she began to totally dominate the conversation, expositing about everything from the Loki series to Wanda Vision and the second coming of the Black Panther. Solomon likes superheroes as much as any young man who digs pop culture, but he found Jessamyn a bit pushy. Oh, and the fact that the chubby White lady in the security shirt and cargo pants kept flexing her thighs was also kind of distracting, but Solomon took it all in stride.

"My little brother John thinks the Justice League smokes the Avengers, but everyone knows Superman can't fight," Solomon ventured, and Jessamyn simply picked up that ball and ran with it. Jessamyn is one of those broads who likes to dominate conversation, and she was far less knowledgeable about comic books and superhero movies than she thought. Solomon corrected Jessamyn several times, such as when she somehow confused Galactus the World Devourer for Thanos The Space God, but she didn't like that. Changing the subject to regular movies, Solomon got way more than he bargained for...

"In regular movies, guys pursue women endlessly, and to me, that's propagating toxic masculinity," Jessamyn said, and Solomon rolled his eyes. Is there anything more boring than a broad who brings up feminism and gender issues in the workplace? Solomon slowly walked his way out of that particular mine field, which men around the world know better than to navigate. Women play victim better than anyone, and when it comes to gender issues, a man simply cannot win. Hell, feminists even make female serial killers like Aileen Wuornos sound like pure innocent victims. Go figure!

"Sexism does exist, but men suffer too, male suicide rates are skyrocketing," Solomon ventured, and Jessamyn scoffed, and launched into a tirade about how women suffer a lot and blah blah and more blah. Fortunately, the tasty Caribbean dishes that Solomon ordered on Uber Eats arrived, and he excused himself and went to grab it. Solomon wished Jessamyn and Mohammed a good afternoon and went down to the security breakroom area in the building basement to take his lunch. Guess who followed him there?

"Hmm, Caribbean food," Solomon said as he sat down, ready to eat. Jessamyn followed him into the lunch room, and took a drink from the fridge. For some reason, the towering, chubby, large-breasts, big-bottomed older White woman got the urge to bend down and tie her shoe. Solomon got a good look at Jessamyn's huge ass which strained the hell out of her dark blue cargo pants. Hot damn, Jessamyn might be an annoying older White chick with an attitude but she had one hell of a booty...

"Bon appetite, handsome, oh, and if you need extra shifts, I can arrange it," Jessamyn said as she handed Solomon her card. Solomon pocketed the card and nodded his gratitude. The Afro-Caribbean brother began eating his plate of White rice, brown bean sauce, and pork. The meal came with a small box of spice called Pikliz, prepared in the Haitian style. As Solomon ate, he thought about Jessamyn and her attitude, and that big ass of hers. The lady has an amazing ass and Solomon would definitely love to smash but he doesn't fuck coworkers. Or does he?

Solomon finished his lunch and noticed a few food stains on his shirt. Shrugging, the Afro-Caribbean brother went back upstairs. Solomon took some paper and water and took care of the stains. While adjusting his shirt, one of his buttons fell off, and Jessamyn, who was still hanging around, ranted and raved about her knitting skills. After Mohammed left to go on patrol, Jessamyn sat close to Solomon and commented on the prettiness of his golden brown eyes. Solomon smiled politely, unsure how to respond. Grinning, Jessamyn patted his shoulder and went to get him a Size XL security shirt from the back room. Solomon didn't know what to say. Why was Jessamyn acting so nice all of a sudden?

"Thank you, I don't know how to make it up to you," Solomon said to Jessamyn, who winked at him. All of a sudden, Solomon knew exactly what the lady had in mind. When the shift concluded, Solomon walked to the bus stop, and waited for OC Transpo to show up. Jessamyn swung by in her Pickup truck and offered him a ride. Since it looked like it might rain, Solomon accepted, and Jessamyn smiled and happily gave him a ride. Solomon lives in the East End of Ottawa, but somehow ended up in Westboro. Any guesses as to why?

"Hmm, I've been wanting to do this all day," Jessamyn said to Solomon, after they arrived at her place in Westboro. The tall, chubby White woman sat on the couch, her pants around her ankles, and she pulled down her red panties, exposing her hairy pussy. Solomon, seated next to Jessamyn, shyly touched her large breasts. Jessamyn nodded, and Solomon started to really feel her tits, before sucking on the areolas.

"You're a wild woman," Solomon said, and he sucked on Jessamyn's big tits before going downtown. The tall, chubby White lady held her breath as the big and tall young Black woman knelt before her and began eating her pussy. Closing her eyes, Jessamyn relaxed and enjoyed as Solomon put his tongue to good use. She'd been targeting the young Black man since she first laid eyes on him. Like a lot of chubby White ladies of a certain age, Jessamyn gets hit on by Black guys a whole damned lot, and she's gone to the other side on more than one occasion...

"Eat that ass," Jessamyn said, a little while later, as she got on all fours, face down and big White ass up. Spreading her thick pale ass cheeks wide open, Jessamyn showed Solomon her butt hole. Solomon grinned and began eating Jessamyn's ass while fingering her pussy. Solomon worked his tongue into Jessamyn's butt hole while sliding three fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. The chubby, bossy older White woman groaned in pleasure as the big and tall younger Black man pleasured her. For these two, the fun was just beginning...

After Solomon gave her booty hole a tongue bath, Jessamyn was fiending for some dick, and helped herself to his manly tool. Solomon sat on the couch, a slick grin on his handsome face as Jessamyn grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, and began sucking him off. Solomon sighed happily as Jessamyn sucked his tool. Everyone knows that big White ladies suck dick like it's nobody's business. In no time at all, Jessamyn had Solomon hard as a rock. Let the good times roll...

"Just take it," Solomon said as he took Jessamyn on all fours, and smacked her thick White ass. Jessamyn purred like a kitten and began grinding her big White ass against Solomon's dick, causing him to go deeper into her pussy. Solomon gripped Jessamyn's wide hips with one hand and smacked her big ass with the other, loving the way her ass jiggled as he slammed his big dark dick into her. For some reason, mean and foul-mouthed, chubby White chicks like Jessamyn here give boners to Black men, leading them to connect in the bedroom even though they clash everywhere else.

"I want it in my ass, if you can handle that," Jessamyn told Solomon, as they took a breather. Solomon grinned and took some lotion from a nearby table, and then he and Jessamyn continued with their fun. After lubricating Jessamyn's butt hole good and proper, Solomon put his dick in her ass. Jessamyn sighed happily as Solomon's big dark dick filled her butt hole. When a Black man puts his dick inside a fat White woman's butt hole, it is quite simply a beautiful thing. Jessamyn urged Solomon to fuck her harder, and the Black stud happily obliged her, fucking her ass like there was no tomorrow. They fucked and sucked the afternoon away, and then some...

Solomon Stephenson ended up taking an Uber from Jessamyn Lucerne's place in Westboro to his apartment in the East End of Ottawa, but he didn't mind. The Afro-Caribbean stud was all smiles as he finally reached home, thinking about all the fun and wicked things he did with his manager. At the end of the day, women need fucking, and men need to fuck. People can prop up the racial and cultural and religious and political differences all they want, nothing gets in the way of passion. Solomon got home, walked his little dog Harriet, and then watched TV before going to sleep. Just another day in the life of an Afro-Caribbean brother living in the City of Ottawa...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers