Jesse's Story Pt. 15

Story Info
Jesse graduates and leaves home.
2.1k words
4.48
2.3k
4
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

In a short time, I finished my senior year. The last month was pretty normal.

Miss Jenkins and Mrs. James did figure out a way to keep me after school so they could take turns fucking me after giving me a good spanking. They took some video of the session to watch later since this was probably going to be the only time they had to use me.

Sheila and I continued to date. We went to our prom together and it was a blast. We both dressed up, I borrowed my mother's car to take us to a fancy restaurant for a nice dinner before going to the dance at a local hotel. As a gift, my parents got me a room at the hotel for the night.

After the dance, Sheila and I went up to the room, and since her brother Ricky and his date, Marsha, had nowhere to go, we invited them along for a small party.

After having another drink in the room, Ricky and I gave the girls a show. We kissed and undressed each other until we were both naked. Then we fell onto one bed and got into a sixty-nine position and started sucking each other's cock. The girls loved it.

In a short time, the girls also took off their clothes. Marsha grabbed Ricky and tossed him onto the other bed in the room. She then climbed on him and started fucking him. Sheila did pretty much the same with me. She shoved me onto my belly, pulled my legs apart, and fell down on top of me, driving her cock into my ready hole.

After all four of us got off, we sat around having another drink. I kept looking at Marsha. She was a bit overweight but had great, firm breasts and a nice eleven-inch cock with huge balls under.

Marsha and Jenny noticed me checking out Marsha's body. They smiled at each other and said, "Let's swap."

Soon I was on the other bed, on my hands and knees getting pounded by Marsha while Jenny was giving it to her brother on the other bed.

After that, we continued to sit around, joking, laughing, and drinking. The girls wanted to see Ricky and I get each other off, so I joined him on one bed and we had passionate sex while they watched and took some photos. I swallowed Ricky's cum as he did mine.

We all had sex again with me joining Sheila again, and after that, we just cuddled up and fell asleep. In the morning, we were all too hungover to do much except get dressed and head for home.

Finally, it was graduation. Grandmother drove down to attend, but Jenny was stuck at school having exams. It felt good to get my diploma, but also sad that I would be leaving the place where I had so much fun and so many experiences.

After the graduation ceremony, I said goodbye to Sheila. She and her family were off for a trip to Europe as a celebration. We promised to stay in touch.

After having dinner at a local eatery, we went home. Then my father picked up a small bag and left with my Grandmother. When I asked Mother why, she told me, "Baby, tomorrow you leave with Grandmother to work the summer at Futa Resort at the lake. Then you go off to school. So, tonight is your last night here for some time. I asked them to leave so you and I could have a night alone. Our last one for a long time."

She was standing close to me, her eyes looking into mine. She put an arm around my waist and brushed my hair back off my forehead.

"I love you, Mom," I said as I pressed against her. And I reached up and kissed her on the lips.

She pulled me hard against her and her lips opened and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. I put my arms around her and kissed her back. I could feel the large bulge between her legs pressing against my belly.

Breaking the kiss and looking deep into my eyes, she said, "I love you so much, baby. I will miss you like crazy."

Her eyes seemed a bit misty, but she turned, and taking my hand led me up the stairs to her bedroom.

As we walked into the room, I pulled my clothes off until I stood naked in front of her. She ran her hands over my body, her eyes going over me. Then she pulled me to her and again kissed me, deeply and passionately.

I pulled away and went over to the bed and lay down. She smiled down at me and took her clothes off. I watched as her beautiful body came into view. Her D-cup breasts with large, erect nipples. Then her smooth belly, with only a slight trace of flab. And finally, down to her twelve-inch cock, swaying in front of her as she walked over to the bed.

As she lay down beside me, taking me in her arms, my hand slid down and wrapped around her hardening cock. I squeezed and stroked her as we shared another passionate kiss.

Pulling away from me, Mother moved between my legs as I rolled over onto my back. Lifting my legs and leaning over me, I felt the tip of her now hard cock press against my hole.

Staring into her eyes, I quietly said to her, "Yes, Mother, please."

My hands grasped her arms as she pushed her cock into me. Slowly, she kept pushing until she was completely in me, her body pressed against mine. She held me there, leaning over and lightly kissing my lips.

I moved my hands to her breasts, squeezing and kneading each one, twisting the large nipples between my fingers. She moaned and pulled her cock back and shoved harder into me. I raised my head and put my lips on hers and she slid her tongue into my mouth to wrestle with mine.

Raising up and keeping her eyes fixed on mine, she began to pull back and shove into me with long, slow strokes. She continued for some time as we stared into each other's eyes, then she picked up the pace and started slamming hard and fast into me.

My hands went back to her arms, grasping them, my fingers digging into her skin as she pounded her cock into me.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mother," I screamed out, as I had a massive orgasm, shooting my load onto my belly.

Hard and fast she continued to slam into me, her body slapping against mine until she finally shoved into me, holding it as her cock pulsed deep in me and filled me with her warm Futa cum.

Breathing hard, she leaned over me, still, trying to catch her breath. I raised up and took her right nipple in my mouth, sucking on it while I squeezed the breast.

Finally, she slid her cock out of me and rolled over onto her back beside me, taking me in her arms and holding me against her.

After a few minutes, she got up saying she had to use the bathroom. I lay there on my side, watching her naked body and wide hips walk to the bathroom. I was still lying there when she walked back into the room and stopped. She looked at me for a minute and said, "Honey, you are beautiful. Don't move, stay just like that."

She walked over to the bed, stroking her hardening cock. I smiled at her, watching her naked body as she came to the bed. She climbed onto the bed below me and leaned over. She easily slid her now hard cock into my eager hole. She leaned down and kissed my neck as she pulled back and rammed into me again and again.

Although my cock was rock hard, the best I could do was a dry orgasm but Mother, after continuing for some time, unloaded another shot of her cum deep in me. She collapsed behind me, pulling me to her into a spoon, and kept her spent cock in me.

"I love you Jesse," Mother whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, Mom," I answered as I snuggled back against her.

As she ran her hands over my smooth body, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning feeling her moving around on the bed and climbing out. She reached down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on, sleepy head." she said, "We overslept. We've got to get going. Your dad and grandmother will be here before we know it."

She walked to the bathroom and I followed. When she turned on the shower and stepped in, I again followed. We took turns washing each other, soapy hands running over naked flesh while warm water beat down on us.

I knelt in front of her. She had a wonderful, hard morning wood. I wrapped my hand around her cock, holding it at the base as I took it into my mouth. I took my time and gave her a nice blow job in the shower, swallowing all of her wonderful Futa cum.

I stood and she pulled me against her and kissed me, passionately.

"My baby flies the coop today," she said. "I'll go fix us some breakfast and you finish packing."

We got out of the shower, dried off, and went about our business. After I was dressed and packed, I went downstairs and she had a nice breakfast laid out on the table. We talked as we ate.

We both agreed the move I was making was good for me and we both agreed it was going to be tough to be apart.

Soon, Father and Grandmother came in. Both looked happy but tired and we all shared hugs. They had eaten, so after I finished mine, we took my bags out to Grandmother's car.

After a heartfelt goodbye, Grandmother and I left in her car. It was just over one and a half hours drive up to the lake. Once on the freeway, Grandmother put the cruise control on, slid her seat back and I leaned over and fished her cock out of her pants. I took it into my mouth and gave her a long blow job as she cruised up the highway. There must have been some people seeing us as they passed, I heard some horns as I sucked her cock.

Before long, we pulled up in front of the resort. I had never seen it in person, only on their web page. It was a very large log building and the grounds were immaculate. The photos on the web page did not do it justice.

The website did have a good description of what to expect during a stay at the resort. Lots of photos both inside and out showing the large common room, dining room, reading room, lounge, and some views of various bedrooms. Outdoors, the photos showed the pool area, the gardens, and the woods walk down to the dock and the canoes. There were also a couple of pages devoted to the staff of young men available to help in any way the lodger needed. The photos of the young men showed the uniform they wore. It looked like a pair of Scandinavian shorts with a front bib-like area and straps over the shoulders like suspenders. The difference with a traditional outfit, the legs in the back were cut very high, leaving half of the young man's ass cheeks hanging out. The advertisement mentioned there were usually a dozen young men to provide anything the lodger needed, with an emphasis on the word anything.

It was obvious the resort was aimed at futanari women and promised a fun-filled stay at the resort. Looking at the costs, it was not cheap.

I knew my summer job at the resort was going to be a fun and interesting time. And Grandmother promised I would make some very good money and be quite busy. I climbed out of the car and two women walked out to meet us. One was about Grandmother's age, sixty and tall and slim with long gray hair, long legs, and large breasts. The other woman was in her mid-forties, also tall with black hair and smaller breasts. Both were dressed in their uniform of khaki slacks and a white blouse with an emblem over the left breast. They both smiled at me as we walked up to them.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers