Jesse's Story Pt. 17

Story Info
A typical work day for Jesse.
3.6k words
4.45
3k
5
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
305 Followers

We fast forward a month and take a look at a typical day for Jesse at his summer job working at Futa Resort on the lake.

I wake naked in my bed to the feel of hands moving me onto my stomach and pushing my legs further apart. The two hands slide up the back of my thighs and squeeze my ass cheeks. I moan with pleasure, loving the feeling. Then she moves to lean over me and I feel her hard cock brush against my right thigh as she lines up on her target.

I slightly lift my hips to allow her better access to what she is seeking. The tip of her cock slides down the crack of my ass until it locates what it is looking for. She pushes into me, I feel her hard cock slide slowly deep into me until her body is pressed against mine.

"Good morning you little slut," Zara whispers into my ear. Then pulling back, she begins to fuck me with long, deep, slow strokes. I push back to her, meeting her thrusts. I can hear Billy in the next room crying out as another staff member is waking him in the same manner.

Soon, Zara picks up the pace and is slamming hard and fast into me, her thighs slapping against my ass. Then with a loud grunt, she shoves completely into me and I feel the warmth of her Futa cum flood my insides. I clasp her cock with my ass muscles, milking her.

With ten boys and ten staff members, each of us is awakened every morning in this way. The staff members rotate among us boys, so in a week and a half, each of them has awakened me with a hard fuck.

As Zara pulls out of me and climbs off my bed, I roll over and smile at her. "Good morning, Zara. Thanks for the wake-up," I say to her as I watch her get dressed, my eyes checking out her spent, eleven-inch cock. I love her dark skin and never get tired of admiring her.

As she leaves, I climb out of bed and walk down the hall to the showers. Already a few boys are under the warm water, washing and playing some grab ass.

I walk over to Carl, my best friend at the resort. He smiles at me and we share a passionate kiss, letting our hands run over each other's bodies. Then I take the soap from him and begin to wash him. We chat as we take turns washing each other and I notice a few of the guests standing in the doorway watching us boys showering. A few of the boys are laughing and grabbing at each other. As we end our shower, Carl and I spend a minute stroking each other's cock with our soapy hands.

I step out of the shower and dry off. Saying goodbye to Carl with one more kiss, I walk naked back to my room, my hard cock swinging in front of me. A couple more guests have gathered to watch us boys finish our morning clean-up. One very large, Scandinavian-looking guest stares at me and I give her a big smile.

She stands in my doorway as I put on my uniform. As I walk past her to head downstairs, I give her another big smile and say "Good morning."

We gather in the dining room and have a bagel and juice. Then we line up and Jean goes down the line, checking each of us out and assigning jobs for the day. I get the pool area, serving drinks and generally taking care of any guests using the pool. I like this job, I get to see the guests in their bathing suits which always include a large bulge between their legs. I do get excited checking them out and I am sure they notice my uniform tented out as I walk around serving them.

As we end our meeting and head out to our jobs, I walk toward the pool area. I don't make it that far. At the stairs, the large, blonde guest is standing there and as I walk by her, she takes my hand.

"Come to my room," she says and leads me up the stairs. I smile, my day is starting off very nicely.

She doesn't bother to close the door as we walk into her room. "Take the uniform off," she orders me.

I say, "Yes, ma'am," and strip my clothes off.

"On the bed, on your belly," she then orders as she removes the shorts she is wearing.

I climb onto the bed, lying on my stomach, my eyes fixed on her hard twelve-inch cock as she climbs on the bed behind me. She grabs my hips and lifts my ass up so I am on my knees with my face down on the pillow.

As she runs her hands over my ass cheeks, she says, "What a wonderful ass." Then she slides a finger into my hole and I gasp. I feel her finger explore around inside me and she says, "And such a wonderful boy pussy. I am going to enjoy fucking you."

After she puts a second finger into me and finger fucks me for a few minutes, she pulls my ass cheeks apart and I feel her tongue probe into me. I moan and squirm as her tongue fucks me for a while.

Then rising up, she says, "I always eat what I am about to fuck." And she shoves her cock into my eager hole. She holds onto my hips as she begins to slam hard into me. After some time pounding me, she holds in me and I feel her cock pulse a load of warm cum into me.

She pulled her spent cock from me and gave my ass a slap.

"Thanks," she said as she reached for her shorts.

Standing and bending over to pick up my uniform, I said, "Anytime, ma'am."

She gave my ass a good look over and when I stood back up holding my uniform, she noticed my cock was still hard.

"You didn't cum," she asked?

"No, Ma'am," I said, "We are not permitted to cum unless you give permission. I'm sorry, I should have asked."

Giving a chuckle, she wrapped her left arm around my waist and her right hand around my hard cock.

"Do you want to cum, baby," she said as she started to slowly stroke my cock.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am," I gasped, "Please. May I cum?"

Stroking my cock, she said, "Go ahead. Cum for me. I like my boys to cum for me."

It didn't take long, as she stroked my cock, I thrust toward her hand, gave a loud moan, and shot my load.

Squeezing my cock, milking out the last drop, she smiled at me and said, "That's better. Next time I fuck you, you have permission to cum."

She stepped away and looked me over as I pulled my uniform on.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said, giving her a big smile.

I left and went back downstairs. There wasn't much going on yet at the pool and passing the bar, Taza picked up her radio and told Jean I was back. She listened for a minute then said to me, "You need to go over and cover the canoes at the lake. Carl is busy with one of the guests."

Giving her a wink, I said, "Thanks for the wake-up this morning. I'll head down to the canoes."

I walked down the path through the woods to the lake where they kept the canoes. There are a few smaller paths branching off to clearings in the woods. These are in case any of the guests want to be with one of the boys outdoors. There must have been one, as I passed one of the small clearings, I could hear grunting and moaning and skin slapping against skin. I took a peek. On the blanket, on his hands and knees, was Carl and a large woman with salt and pepper hair was on her knees behind him, fucking the hell out of him. I smiled and went down to the docks.

Nothing happened at the dock and after a while, Carl came walking down the path. I smiled at him and asked if he had a good time.

He gave me a smile back and walked up and put his arms around my waist, pulling me against him. He said, "I did and I want to have a good time with you tonight after lights out."

I leaned forward and kissed him, and said, "It's a date." I rubbed my body against his, then pulled away and walked back up the path.

Back at the pool, I had two guests just getting settled onto a couple of lounge chairs. I walked over to them. They looked to be in their mid-thirties, both with large bodies and breasts. One had on a one-piece bathing suit and the other a two-piece. My eyes fixed on the big bulge each had on the front of their suit.

I said to them, "Good morning ladies. May I get you anything? Perhaps a Bloody Mary?"

Looking me over, one said, "Yes, that sounds good."

The other one added, "And maybe something else shortly."

I gave them a big smile and said, "Anything you want, please let me know."

I walked to the bar, being sure to slightly wiggle my ass for the guests I knew were watching me. I gave Zara the order. She said, "I wish I was waking you up again tomorrow morning."

I smiled at her and said, "Well, there is after hours tonight."

She winked at me and handed me the drinks. I carried them back out to the guests, making sure to give Zara a little ass wiggle as I went.

I handed the drinks to the two guests. After taking a sip, they stood. The one in the bikini said, "We'll take these up to our room. Join us."

I followed them inside, giving Zara a wink as we passed the bar. We went upstairs and down the hall to their room.

Later, that evening, at nine, which was the time the boys became available to the staff, I was coming down the stairs after spending an hour with a futanari from Japan. I saw Margaret leading my good friend, Carl, out the door. I smiled, knowing what was ahead for him.

At the bottom of the stairs, Grandmother was waiting for me with a big smile on her face. As I stepped up to her, she took me in her arms for a big hug and I hugged her back. As she kissed me on the forehead, Sylvie walked up.

She asked Grandmother, "Are you taking him?"

Grandmother smiled at her and said, "Yes. You can have him in the morning."

"Okay," Sylvie said "It is my turn to wake him." She turned and took Jimmy by the hand and led him off to her room.

Grandmother took my hand and led me across the parking lot to her house. As soon as we stepped inside, she said "Strip."

I quickly took off my uniform, standing naked in front of her. She ran her hands down my chest and lightly fondled my hard cock. Then she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

As we walked down the hall and went past Margaret's bedroom, I looked in the open door. My friend Carl was naked, on his hands and knees on the bed. Margaret, also naked, was on her knees behind him, holding his hips as she slammed her hard cock into him, over and over.

In Grandmother's bedroom, she pointed to the bed and I lay down, watching as she removed her shirt and bra. Her large breasts sagged a bit and had large, erect nipples. She pushed her pants and underwear down and stepped out of them. As she walked to the bed, she was stroking her thirteen-inch cock, smiling at me.

She climbed onto the bed between my legs. She slid her arms under my knees and lifted them as she leaned over me. Looking into my eyes, she pressed the head of cock into my hole and leaned down. She touched her lips to mine and I opened my mouth, eager for her kiss. Our tongues danced together as she pushed her cock into me, my hands grabbing at her arms. Slowly she pushed in until she was pressed against my ass, her cock completely buried in me.

As she lifted, I reached up and took each of her breasts into my hands, rolling the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She pulled her cock back and rammed into me, her eyes staring into mine.

Soon, she began a steady fucking into me. Gasping, I grabbed onto her arms and pushed back at her strokes as best I could.

After some time, she shoved into me and shot a big load of her futa cum deep in me. She held her cock there as she once again leaned down and we shared another passionate kiss.

As she pulled her spent cock from me, Margaret and Carl, both naked, walked into the room, arms around each other, and smiling.

"Want to swap?", Margaret asked Grandmother.

Carl looked at me lying naked on the bed and smiled. I opened my arms and he climbed onto the bed. We held each other as we kissed, deeply and passionately. The women watched, enjoying the show. Our hands grasped our hard cocks and Margaret said to us, "Go ahead. You know you want to. Suck his cock."

I looked into Carl's blue eyes and we smiled. After another quick kiss, I crawled around so we were lying on our sides, in our classic sixty-nine position. I took his cock into my mouth and felt his warm mouth take mine. We began sucking each other, something we had been doing for weeks after lights out, sneaking into each other's room for some fun together.

I felt the bed move and a hand on my top leg move it upward. I opened my eyes and with Carl's cock in my mouth and his balls resting on my nose, I watched Grandmother's cock push into him. At the same time, I felt Margaret's cock enter me. As Carl and I were sucking each other, the women were fucking us. Carl's balls were bumping against my nose as I ran my mouth up and down his cock, watching Grandmother's cock slide in and out of his ass.

Carl was the first to go. I felt him moan on my cock and then his warm cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed and as I did, I too shot my load. I felt Carl's tongue and mouth on my cock as he swallowed my load.

Margaret and Grandmother slammed into us and shot their loads shortly after we did. We all collapsed into a breathless jumble of bodies.

After a few minutes, Grandmother rose, and looking down at us, started to laugh. She said to Margaret, "It looks like we have a couple of real sluts."

Margaret sat up and said, "Yep. Who would have thought our grandsons would be such hot sluts."

I looked confused at Grandmother and Carl did the same to Margaret.

Grandmother then said to Carl and me, "Well, Jesse is my grandson and Carl is Margaret's grandson. Since we are sisters, I guess that makes you cousins, probably once removed."

Climbing out of bed and walking to the door, Margaret said, "I need a glass of wine."

Grandmother said to her, "Get me one too, please." She walked over to the closet and got a robe to put on, her large, spent cock swinging in front of her as she walked.

"We need to get you two back to the resort before curfew," she said, giving my ass a slap.

Carl and I got up, he went to get his uniform and I bent over to pick up mine. Grandmother pulled me against her while I was bent over and ground her crotch against my ass.

After we were dressed and walked to the door, Grandmother said, "We are having our family reunion here in a few weeks. You'll get to meet all of your other relatives."

Carl and I walked back across the parking lot to the lodge. "Wow, I guess we are cousins," he said as we walked in.

We went upstairs and down the hall. In the hall outside his room, we stopped and looked at each other. He said, "You want to come in for a few minutes?"

As soon as we stepped into his room, we were in each other's arms sharing a passionate kiss. We hurriedly took our clothes off and fell into bed, again to share another kiss. I slid my hand down and wrapped my fingers around his cock, which was already getting hard.

I slid down between his legs, pushing them apart. I then leaned down and licked his balls and up and down his cock. I took his hard six-inch cock into my mouth and started sucking up and down, massaging his balls as I did. After a time, he gave me another nice load of his salty cum.

I held his cock in my mouth for a minute, then climbed up on him, straddling his chest and stroking my hard cock inches from his face. I reached down and pulled his head up, he opened his mouth and I pushed my cock in. Holding his head, I began to slowly fuck his mouth, feeling his sucking on me.

I kept holding his head as I rocked my hips, sliding my cock into his mouth. I could feel my balls slapping against his chin. His hands were on my hips, and soon I held my cock in his mouth and shot my load. I felt him swallow and I gave him a few more thrusts and pulled out.

I fell down on him and we shared a cum covered passionate kiss. We lay there for a moment just enjoying each other. I climbed out of bed, picked up my uniform, and headed down the hall to my room.

Halfway down the hall, I ran into Clarice, the security guard. She is a huge black woman. At least six foot five and heavy. She stood there and smiled, watching me walk nude down the hall.

"You know it's after curfew," she said to me. "It's going to be trouble for you when I turn you in." She smiled, looking into my eyes.

This is a little game we play. We both know there will be no trouble if she says anything, but we play along. We both want something out of this.

"Please," I say, a false look of fear on my face. "Don't tell anyone. I just lost track of time. Please."

Giving me a big smile, she says, "Well, if I don't I could get into trouble. What's in it for me?"

"Anything," I say. "Just please don't tell. Anything you want."

"Good," she said, squeezing the big bulge in her slacks. "Just do what I tell you and I might not tell."

"Oh, thank you," I say to her. "Yes, anything you want. Anything at all."

She takes my hand and leads me to my room. She orders me to bend over my chair and when I do, she begins to spank me, hard, with her big hand. I bite my lip to keep from crying out, I just moan and squirm.

After a dozen hard slaps, she laughs. "Stay there, bitch," she says. I hear her unfasten her slacks. I glance back over my shoulder and see her fat, fourteen-inch cock. She is stroking it as she steps up to me. She places the head against my hole and I beg, "No, please. Please don't."

She slaps my ass hard again and pushes the head of her cock into me. I gasp as the fat cock pushes deeper into me.

"No, please. Please don't. Please stop," I beg. She knows I am just kidding and continues pushing into me.

"You said anything, bitch," she says, "Now I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

Holding tight my hips, she rams the rest of her cock into me. I give a muffled scream and she laughs. "You're my bitch now," she says as she pulls back and rams into me again.

She shows no mercy. She pounds into me, fast, hard, and deep. Her fat thighs slap loudly against my ass. I am moaning and groaning and squirming under her assault. Suddenly she jerks her cock out of me and tells me to turn around and get on my knees. I do this as she starts to stroke her cock.

"Open your mouth, slut," she orders.

"No, please," I say. "Please, no."

She gives my face a light slap and says again, "Open up."

When I open my mouth, she places the head of her cock on my lips and begins to shoot her large load into my mouth.

"Swallow it," she orders. I comply and swallow as fast as I can under the flood of cum.

Finally spent, she puts her cock away and fastens her pants. She reaches down and pulls me to my feet.

"I'll be back anytime I want that ass," she says, giving me one more hard slap and turns and leaves.

I know Sylvie will be by at seven in the morning to give me a special wake-up. I lie down on my bed on my stomach and make sure my legs are spread and I drift off to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
305 Followers