Jessica

Story Info
Dominate Lesbian stalks a straight woman. It doesn't end well.
14k words
3.49
9.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
12 Followers

Jessica's first time with another girl was when she was fourteen. She had a sleepover with a classmate. The girl was a bit chubby and plain compared to Jessica, but she was outgoing and popular. They spent time shoulder to shoulder as they watched a romcom movie, sometimes thighs touching. At fourteen, Jessica wasn't worldly smart and didn't date solo, only group outings so this one on one was different for her. She had no idea why, but she did turn at the end of the movie, kissed the girl lightly on the cheek and thanked her for a good movie.

Jessica remembered the girl rubbed her cheeks where she had been kissed with her fingertips before turning more to Jessica. Telling her she needed to kiss here, she then leaned over to kiss Jessica on the lips, gently, softly, oh, so nicely. By the time the movie was popped out of the VCR, both had removed their pajamas to display naked bodies to each other.

The other girl (Jessica still couldn't remember her name) was shorter and thicker built than Jessica who was tall for her age, had a firm body from all the sports she played with proportional boobs. Her blonde hair went to her shoulders, her blue eyes the feature most people noticing first.

There was a hug, some touching and soon they were grasping and rolling on each other, the bedroom floor getting anything near kicked out of the way. Jessica had no idea what an orgasm was until later when she rethought the experience. But the two teens finally wearily climbed into the bed, holding each other as they fell asleep.

They made love four more times before the girl moved away, promising to write but Jessica never wrote back. She had her memories of the lesbian fun, and a pen and paper didn't replace the touch and caresses.

When you're a tall, blonde, fifteen-year-old girl, you had offers of dates, but she usually turned them down since the boys wanted to take her out to a party and her parents always drilled into her about alcohol and rape being the same thing. Too much drinking and you were out of school to deliver your own baby, leaving school to raise the infant on your own without many job prospects. Jessica made sure she was only going on group dates to keep the lesbian part secret and see how it went.

The boys often paired off with a girl and soon the girl would return with a flush face and clothing not as tidy as before. The boy would return as if he won a trophy, letting Jessica know the double standard was there. She knew about that from hearing others, including adults talk about it. The guy wanted to show romance with sex, he would be the stud while the girl would be the despised whore. Jessica was always careful to watch what she drank, seeing a boy offer a girl a drink to taste something only for the girl to act weird and the boy taking her away as well. She noticed the boy never drank from the container, only offering it to the girl so she simply turned down any offers from boys who looked more hormonal driven than just being nice.

She was reputed to be a prude, she didn't mind, it made it a challenge among the boys to see who could turn her into a passionate woman who wanted more. She still preferred girls and that wasn't a problem either. Many on the sports teams would check her out as she dressed into uniform or undressed to shower or redress in street clothing. She saw them looking at her and she looked back a few times. By the time she graduated she had four lesbian lovers who were happy with her while she simply went away from them as soon as the graduation parties ended.

A week after graduation, she met a former teacher, helped her get stuff from her car to the house and after a lemonade, saw the teacher looking at the firm long legs with the barely there shorts topping them off. On impulse, she hugged the teacher, thanking her for the education and when she leaned back, the teacher was losing control of her face. Jessica told her she looked cute and gave her a kiss.

An hour later Jessica was leaving the house, the first encounter with an adult and the first time she controlled the situation. She enjoyed it, happy when the teacher invited her back for more fun during the summer. She returned a few more times, always being the one taking the first step and controlling who did what and where. She learned a lot about two women, more than she thought they could do together.

Jessica got a job in a retail store, making several sales as she wore the outfits and looked great in them. Then again, she could work as a model with her looks, body and movements but didn't since there were too many like her trying to win the top spot and doing whatever they could at someone else's command. Jessica had a taste for enjoying being in charge.

It wasn't long before Jessica was asking the manager for some instructions on how to manage a store and they spent time in the office alone, the manager only a bit unnerved by the closeness of the blonde beauty. The manager was married with three kids, so the idea of another woman wasn't in her mind. It was in Jessica's mind as she never seduced a straight woman before. She was looking forward to that challenge.

By the end of the week they were kissing, the manager moaning as Jessica groped her and gave just the tenderness of touches to the woman, driving the manager to want more. By the end of the second week of learning how to manage a store, Jessica was invited to the manager's house where no one would be around for several hours. Hours spend in the martial bed, the children's bed and on the family dining table.

Jessica left very satisfied, knowing the woman was even happier but still confused on why she liked lesbian sex or for that matter, why it was so much more arousing with the young beauty taking the reins. Jessica smiled at the idea, pretty sure next time she could use belts to makeshift actual reins to ride her manager bareback.

Jessica turned nineteen that fall, bored with the straight wife and mother now desiring lesbian action. If that meant doing what she was told, that was fine, as long as she got to make love to this teen beauty. By the time she was twenty Jessica went through four jobs and nine straight women who enjoyed her lesbian ways. She even matched up with a biker girl for kicks only to find others in the same group wanted in on the action, so she simply ran off one night.

Jessica had used her beauty and sensuality for so long, she was unsure of how to make herself into a woman of respect. All she could think of was to find someone who had respect, seduce her, and simply live that way.

Instead, she got a clerical job in a corporation. The problem was more about the men looking for dates or simply a good time, the image of her beauty meaning to them she was all about the party. To her, there was no challenge with the men who were too easy to waste time on and the women she kept encountering were not even in good shape in her eyes.

She used a ladies' room, stopping to see the three stalls busy. The far door opened and a tall brunette with glasses and an almost frumpy outfit came out to wash her hands. Two other women talked to her, the stranger being friendly but a bit aloof in Jessica's opinion. After the woman left, not even glancing at Jessica, the other two shook their heads.

"Imagine, we just met our future CEO."

Both laughed as another stall door opened. The woman also washed her hands.

"You talking about Staci? Yeah, I remember when they hired her and now, two years later, she's even higher than I am."

"Wonder who she's sleeping with?"

There was a shake of a head.

"She sleeps with her boyfriend the lucky guy. I've seen her work out at the gym and there is an ironman body under those clothes. As to her elevations, she is smart, almost too smart but she has caught the eye of more than a few on the top floor. More than I can say I will ever do."

The woman finished, left the restroom and Jessica used a stall, thinking of the aloof brunette. She didn't know anything about her other than her name and she worked out at some gym. Not much to go on, but more interesting than the reports to transcribe.

Jessica found the older woman a few days later, telling her she heard she had a gym where the men didn't bother anyone. The woman believed the model looking girl and told her where it was located. Jessica signed up after work, doing a workout to get the lay of the land. It was another three days before she was there to see the brunette on a treadmill, long legs pumping as she ran.

Jessica almost collided with someone as she looked at Staci, the frumpy clothing gone, workout shorts and tee shirt in place over a well-toned body. Oh, yeah, Jessica felt her challenge bubble up within. Seducing this straight girl was going to be fun.

The problem she discovered quickly was that Staci spent her time looking at a notebook computer, earbuds in both ears. She didn't look up or around as she ran, sweat glistening off that well-toned skin. Jessica used a stair stepper to watch her, getting aroused at the idea of that sweat and skin being because of her.

When she was finally done running, Staci slowed down the treadmill, stopping it and wiped her face and arms with a towel before walking past everyone, not looking at either side as she went to the weights.

Jessica had a hard time seeing her prey in the mirror wall with people on machines between her and the view. Twenty minutes later Staci was seen walking along the back wall, stopping to talk to one of the staff. Jessica looked away as both heads started turning in her direction. When she did look back neither were there.

As she entered the locker room, she saw Staci in a blouse, pulling up her skirt. None of the outfit looked frumpy to Jessica who turned to go to her own locker. Staci was hot in more ways than one and worthy prey. All Jessica needed to do was to have a plan, one better than just getting physically close and flirt like she usually did. She was sure Staci saw her when she came in but made no effort to acknowledge her, not even as a fellow worker at the same company.

Another woman, a member of the staff, came in, asking Jessica how her workout felt. Jessica shrugged, said she hoped for more physical but maybe another time. The woman smiled, handed her a card, telling her she knew all about more physical workouts. Call her, she'd help with that. Jessica smiled, thanked her, and finished dressing.

Jessica was frustrated with Staci, who smiled and talked to those she knew but ignored those she didn't, and she didn't know Jessica. Even when Jessica bumped into her one afternoon, Staci simply apologized and moved on, even though Jessica did the bumping. Oh, yeah, this would make a fine addition to her bed notches.

Jessica called the staff member from the gym, telling her she was in a mood for a workout after she got off work. The smile in the voice left no doubt the two women were on the same page for a workout and Jessica was given an address.

After work, she went there to meet Monica, the staff member who made it clear from wearing only a spring dress with nothing else, she was ready for some physical working. Jessica didn't disappoint once she took control of the situation, teasing Monica while keeping her edged. Monica, with Jessica's permission, came hard.

After a snack to gain energy, Jessica took command again, using Monica's tongue for her own pleasure before using her skills to bring Monica to the edge again. This time she enjoyed the begging for release, doing a bit more to show Monica who was in charge and who was to do as she was told. Monica only seemed to be more aroused, the more Jessica used her. By the time Monica was limp and exhausted, Jessica had a plan.

The next morning as Monica hovered nearby in case the blonde beauty wanted anything, anything Monica could do for her, Jessica did her workout, watching Staci as she once again watched an iPad instead of making eye contact with anyone. Jessica felt good, Staci acting more as a submissive and she couldn't wait to have her also hovering near, eager to wait on what Jessica wanted from her. The lack of eye contact was her main giveaway but her not looking around was another. Yes, that brunette with the toned body would be put to great usage in entertaining the dominate Jessica.

Using Monica, Jessica got a printout of Staci's membership. She possessed her full name, address, phone number, charge card and driver's license info. Now all she had to do was to get Staci's attention and become a friend.

Jogging down the street, Jessica saw Staci lived in a very nice house on a cul-de-sac, with trees and a fence for privacy. Jessica grinned as she jogged past two kids on bikes. Once Staci was hers, that was going to be a great place to live.

The problem wasn't solving itself in Jessica's mind. She bumped into Staci two more times, Staci apologizing and walking away before Jessica could even take the blame for the bumping. When she saw Staci walking down the hall, Jessica set herself up to be walked into but at the last moment a man came up, asking Staci if she would back his cost saving idea.

As Staci veered around Jessica, Staci was telling the man no, she would not since it saved his department money but added to other departments. The whole idea of saving on the budget was to make the budget smaller, not just spread around the same amount. Jessica lost them in a crowd, as she returned to her own job.

The moment came when Jessica headed to the shower cubicles to have Staci step out of one, a beach towel her only covering. The damp towel hid nothing from the imagination, the nipples outright and eagerly at attention. Jessica almost salivated at the bare legs only just covered by the towel and the perky just right breasts pointed at her.

"Water's still warm." Staci said as she walked around Jessica.

Jessica stuttered a thanks as she watched the body sway away, stepped into the cubicle to shower with the still warm water, her imagination going all over as she envisioned Staci crawling or showing her devotion as she was allowed to hump Jessica's leg as a reward for good behavior. Maybe her on one leg and Monica on the other for the gym staffer would surely go for that idea.

Two days later Jessica was again delivering to the third floor when Staci came out of her office. She nodded at Jessica, asking if she ran out of warm water. Jessica had to think a moment before saying it was fully warm. Staci gave a small nod and went on her way.

Jessica bit her lip, as she entered the office to hand two files to Staci's office mate, the matronly woman who could only scowl at anyone and everything. Staci knew she existed! Staci acknowledged their meeting from a few days before! Yes! She was making progress after two months of attempts. Her day was made as she happily did her work the rest of the day.

She went to Monica's apartment where she had her kneel naked on the floor beside the chair Jessica sat in, lesbian domination videos playing on the TV. Jessica would play with Monica during the movies, asking Monica what she thought of a particular scene. Monica was already aroused to the point she took her cue from Jessica, for if the blonde sounded like she liked the scene, then Monica liked the scene.

That it usually meant Monica would be in bondage, while Jessica played with her, wasn't a bad thing to her. At first Monica didn't like it but after a few times, she felt more comfortable and when she relaxed, Jessica would then go about teasing her. Her orgasms were spectacular, so by the time Staci acknowledged Jessica's existence, Monica was all for anything Jessica wished to do to her. Or have her do to prove obedience to Jessica.

Such as wearing a dildo in both her holes while at work, Jessica personally inspecting when she was there. If not, Monica might get a text, giving her three minutes to send a picture proof she was still obedient. Even if teaching a class, Monica would hastily leave for the ladies' room, take her picture of the dildos in the right spot, Monica's smiling face in the background, each picture time and date stamped for proof before going back to teaching. Most of the women understand those time of the month emergencies so no one complained.

The more she did things for Jessica's approval, the more Monica slipped under Jessica's control. Now all Jessica had to do was put Staci in that same position and she'd be able to live in a nice place with slaves to pay all the bills. Monica might not like being ignored while Jessica made full use of Staci and training her to be owned, but that wasn't Jessica's problem.

It was Monica who had a solution to the problem of getting closer to Staci. She told Jessica she noticed she paid more attention to Staci than to her during the workouts and if she wanted her so bad, she should act on it. Jessica said Staci barely looked at anyone, so Monica told her to put a drug in her water and help her when she was woozy. Guys did that to girls in bars all the time for attention.

Monica had to procure some drugs for Jessica who now had to figure out how to give them to Staci. She came with her own water bottle; it never left her side, and she drank nothing else while working out. She left no cup or glass on her desk at work, besides which, that matron was always in the room. It was up to Monica to unlock the locker while Staci was taking a shower to add to the almost empty water bottle.

Staci came out, got dressed, and drank the last of the water, tossing the bottle into the recycle tub near the sinks. Jessica waited for the signal, Monica suddenly moving from her spot to enter the ladies' locker room. As Jessica walked in, Monica was helping a woozy Staci to a bench to sit down. Jessica came over, all concerned.

She offered Staci a power bar, telling her if her blood sugar was low, this would help. Staci took it, had problems opening the wrapper, so Jessica gently removed it to hand the bar to her. Staci ate part of it before she felt better. She thanked both of them, thanked Jessica for the bar and that she'd get her a new one.

As Staci stood, she swayed and found Jessica's arm around her, holding her upright. She was concerned about Staci leaving for work, but Staci said she'd be fine and proved it by walking away.

That afternoon as Jessica did her rounds, she came into the office to hand the two files to the matron.

"How is your day, Jessica?"

Jessica blinked at the voice, turning to see Staci entering to sit at her own desk.

"Fine, are you better?"

"Yeah, that power bar hit the spot. I'll bring in a replace tomorrow for you."

"No need, I buy them bulk since I use them for lunch."

"Seriously? Jessica, you need more than a power bar if you're doing those workouts. I'm surprised you're not the one who got dizzy."

"Sorry, only half an hour for lunch. Not much time to go anywhere."

Two days later Staci stopped Jessica and turned her around to go eat with her at the company cafeteria. Jessica willingly going along, trying hard not to smirk at suddenly being acknowledged by Staci. She could almost feel that body arcing and wriggling under her as they got lunch.

There wasn't much conversation, this wasn't a date needing to have common areas, it was two co-workers having lunch, so the topic was mostly work. If Jessica had her way, in a short time the topic would be how to please Jessica for lunch. Jessica always got her way, even with straight women. This one was just a bit more of a challenge than the others but that would only make it all that much sweeter to have her beg for Jessica's touch.

Jessica's luck held as someone asked Staci if she had any weekend plans. Only to see the light show Friday night and park jogging Saturday morning. Other than that, a weekend of cleaning and laundry. When asked how she managed to talk her boyfriend into seeing the light show, Staci only laughed, telling them she dropped him off to the airport this morning, so he was gone for two weeks.

Seekernv
Seekernv
12 Followers