Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jessie, look at you wanting that cock. Just like my pussy, wanting a cock inside. You really want that cock inside you, don't you, Jessie? You want to be like my pussy and feel it as it is aroused and satisfied, don't you, Jessie?"

The on-screen Jessie pleaded to be her pussy, to be her happy pussy, to do as Miss Staci wanted with her pussy, to own the pussy and make it happy being owned by Miss Staci.

The real Miss Staci blew softly on Jessie's neck.

"How about it, Jessie, do you want to be my pussy, be owned by me and be my pussy to be pleased and have me happy with my pussy?"

"G-g—g—g, Yes, Miss Staci. Please, Miss Staci, please, let, let me be Your Pussy, Your happy Pussy. Oh, God, please, Miss Staci, please, I can be a good pussy for you, an obedient pussy for you. Please, use me as your pussy, please, Miss Staci."

Miss Staci on the screen responded with a smile at the Jessie on the screen. The real Staci was surprised at how closely the responses were from both Jessies.

Screen Miss Staci tapped the cock dildo against the clit, making the movie's Jessie's legs shake with need.

"Of course, you can be my pussy. In fact, I will rename you pussy to show you how much I like you as a pussy. Would you like that, pussy? Would you like to answer to your new name and crawl with happiness to serve me like that? As my pussy?"

The real Jessie jerked next to the real Miss Staci, making the brunette blink at her, wondering if something went wrong. But all she saw was tears on Jessie's face.

"Please, Miss Staci, please, let this be me, allow me to be Pussy, your Pussy, to serve you and obey you. This Pussy will adore knowing it is yours and yours alone, to be used as you see fit. Please Miss Staci, allow Pussy to be used."

Miss Staci paused the video as she watched Jessie beg to be renamed and used as it dominate desired. She nodded her head.

"Very good, pussy, you may cum."

Miss Staci wasn't planning on letting her cum this early in training, but it slipped out and pussy didn't hold back, grabbing her tits as she thrust into the air, her pussy squirting juices all over the towel under her and on the floor. She jerked several times in orgasms before slumping back onto the love seat, her face blank as she looked dazed at the paused screen.

Miss Staci smiled at the woman who planned on dominating her. Now she was just pussy, just there for servicing her dominate, her owner. Her life now would revolve servicing, obeying and adoring Miss Staci.

"Wake up, pussy, we still have more to watch."

Pussy blinked, not coming around until her dominate pinched and yanked on her nipples. She profusely apologized for sleeping instead of serving, thanking her with gratefulness at allowing Her Pussy to be satisfied. Miss Staci drank some water and had pussy drink from the other glass before starting the video again.

On the screen, the blonde was shuddering with delight at her new name, not even a person, just a pussy, a thing to obey and serve. The onscreen Miss Staci had her pussy get clothes pins and attach one to each nipple, two to each side of her pussy lips. It hurt, anyone watching could tell the blonde was in pain, but she had her position as the brunette flicked a thin strap at her to remove them. If she could get all six off with less than ten strokes, pussy got to orgasm. If not, pussy had to just stay excited.

"Wow, pussy, you look adorable this way. You must like being treated this way. Is that what you want, pussy? To be clipped, hit, and maybe spanked? Pussy, would you like a red ass from a good spanking?"

"Yes, Miss Staci, please use Your Pussy as you desire. This Pussy will allow anything if you desire it. Please, Miss Staci, use pussy as it is being used now."

Being used now meant it taking a dozen strokes of the leather strap before all the clothes pins fell to the floor.

"My aim was off, pussy, because I need to use the bathroom. Put them back on and we try again when I come back."

"Please, Miss Staci, please, use this pussy for that purpose. Please, Miss Staci, pussy would love to be used to please you. Please, use pussy as your bathroom, pussy would love to be used by you."

"Very well, get on your knees and get over here. I need to piss."

As the screen pussy did as she was told the real pussy was feeling arousal again, as she looked at Miss Staci looking at her with a little smile. Pussy repeated what the screen pussy said and pleaded to be used.

"You sure pussy wants to be used like that? Does it love the idea that much? I can do a lot of piss and shit sometimes. What if pussy misses and it hits the floor? What would pussy do if it saw that happen?"

"Clean it, Miss Staci, clean wherever it went. Pussy wants to be used to please you, to be your toilet for you, it would be a reward to pussy if you used it so intimately."

"A reward? Okay, pussy, later you get a reward."

She went back to playing with pussy while on screen pussy swallowed every drop the camera could focus on. Miss Staci felt pussy's nipples harden and saw she was getting aroused again. This would be a side benefit she didn't plan on.

By the time the second video ended with pussy proudly being walked in the park, a dildo tail in its ass and the blonde hair made up into floppy dog ears, the pussy on the loveseat was needy with desire. She badly needed another climax, but she wasn't allowed to beg for one, so she suffered in silence.

Miss Staci got up to remove the video, telling pussy to go to the kitchen and clean it. As the DVD popped out, pussy's naked ass disappeared around the corner as pussy crawled away. Staci grinned at the sight, wondering how long before the blonde's knees started bleeding. It was only late Saturday afternoon, the two women jogging earlier and the lesbian stalking her was now molded into a slave of her own desires, desires to serve and obey a brunette wearing glasses.

There was more coming for pussy, two more videos to watch and another session with the goggles and an endless supply of the drugs. Jessica had no idea after the latest bashing of Monica, the staff member told Staci what happened, how she drugged Staci so Jessica could act like a friend. Jessica was stalking Staci, openly telling Monica she loved the challenge of seducing straight women. Staci was not only straight, but she was also a rising corporate star, making good money, and dating a very wealthy man who was in love with the cute and very smart woman.

Monica told Staci that Jessica said she intended to seduce Staci, make her want the blonde, need the blonde and as a reward, allow the blonde to live in a nice place with servants to take care of her needs, Staci being allowed to service her only if she refrained from sex with a guy for three days straight before begging to service the beautiful blonde goddess.

Jessica never knew what hit her. She went jogging only in hopes of getting a few drops of the drug into Staci's water bottle, but it never left the brunette's possession. Although she loved the challenge, she also was itchy for a reward of the tongue being put to proper use.

She never realized as she looked over the bushes to see Staci's head not move that Staci was dropping a few drops of another kind of drug into the half-used water bottle and when Jessica came back out, she never suspected the bottle was tampered with. The timing was perfect, the drug affecting Jessica just as they were finishing. It wasn't hard for Staci to get her to eat a power bar, Jessica unwrapping it and eating it before they even got to the car.

It was the power bar that had the mind-altering drugs, Jessica not noticing the needle holes at the edges of the wrapping. The drugs hit her as she looked at the magna books just as Staci hoped, the rest was history. It had cost a bit of money to have the actresses do the script on screen for all four videos, but it was worth it. The goggles and headphones were even easier considering Jessica's drugged state of mind.

Staci heard the water running as pussy did the dishes. Yes, pussy had four different kinds of drugs in her, all interacting to mush her mind and will for what Staci wanted. If Jessica thought she was going to dominate Staci, Staci thought it only fair to dominate Jessica. Now, with Sunday still to go, Jessica proudly answered to the name of pussy, proudly did as she was told. The day was going fine, the only hitch would be Sunday morning. If Staci could get pussy past that point, the lesbian was a slave for her or anyone she was ordered to serve.

Sunday morning was another beautiful day, the sun shining in the bedroom window. Staci rolled over in the bed to look down at pussy, who appeared to have little sleep all night.

When Staci wore a baby doll nightie in bed, pussy had the privilege of sleeping on the floor to service her owner at any time. Staci didn't want her free, so she needed to have pussy think it needed the night in bondage.

Staci crouched down to insert a dildo in and out of pussy's cunt, the wording made clear to pussy that if her owner had a pussy, then pussy itself could only have a cunt. It made sense to the drugged mind and just another terminology to remember.

The action, however, made the highly aroused cunt hump the dildo, only for it to be withdrawn. She was given the dildo to suck clean as Miss Staci spanked pussy's ass.

"How rude, pussy, humping when we need to go to sleep. This will never do; I am not staying up all night listening to you hump just because I am not watching."

Pussy had no idea what it did wrong but accepted it did something and needed to be punished. So, it was willingly accepted when Miss Staci left and returned with lengths of cloths. Pussy's wrists were tied behind its back, its ankles tied together and back arched as Miss Staci used another strip to tie the wrists and ankles to be a foot apart from each other. A strip was wrapped around pussy's neck and tied to the bed leg so it couldn't move its head more than a few inches.

"There, pussy, the cunt it in the air where it will dry instead of being humped. Now go to sleep because I do not want to be disturbed."

"Yes, Miss Staci, thank you, Miss Staci. Pussy will be quiet for you."

Now Staci got out of bed, padded to the bathroom where she left the door open so pussy could hear the piss hit the bowl, the piss pussy was told was a reward but not given to her so far. Then Staci took a shower, a long hot shower, dried off, and came back to the bedroom to dress. Once dressed, she squatted to tilt pussy's face toward her. The eyes were bleary from little sleep, the skin red where the head lay all night on the carpet and when Miss Staci felt around the thighs, the arousal still there. It made her think she should give a dose to her boyfriend Jimmy when he returned but kept the thought for another time. Two weeks without sex and Jimmy would already be aroused all day.

"Ready to start the day, pussy?"

"Yes, Miss Staci, pussy is ready to serve you as you desire."

She patted the blonde hair.

"Good girl, I like your attitude this morning."

Staci smiled as she saw the cunt getting further wet at the words as Staci undid the strips of cloths. Free of them, pussy slowly straightened out its limbs, the face ticking at the pain of movement.

Staci gave pussy a few minutes to get its circulation going before standing up.

"Haven't got all day, pussy. If it wants to be pissed on for a reward, it needs to do something. Time for breakfast."

Pussy got on up on all fours to crawl after its owner. Its knees were raw, but pussy knew it had to be a good pain since it was serving Miss Staci. Once pussy fixed Miss Staci waffles for breakfast, it was allowed to crawl out to the sandy spot where it crouched, waiting for permission. Miss Staci sat at the patio table, eating, and looking at her phone, almost an afterthought as she told pussy to piss.

Pussy sighed with relief as its bladder emptied. It felt so good that Miss Staci allowed pussy such a good feeling as the last of the piss came out. pussy took a crap on demand before crawling over to wait for Miss Staci to give a command.

Pussy was given a small glass of water to drink, sucking the water down its parched throat. It wished it had more, but it wasn't its decision, Miss Staci decided what and how much and when pussy got its refreshments.

After pussy crawled on its knees, carrying in the dishes, Miss Staci walked out of the kitchen to leave pussy to clean up before coming to her. Twenty minutes later pussy crawled into the bedroom, made the bed, picked up the dirty laundry from yesterday, cleaned the bathroom and an hour later was kneeling with wrists crossed behind its back before Miss Staci.

"Get on the couch, pussy."

Pussy got up, sitting on the same used towel as yesterday, the plastic tablecloth crackling a bit as it sat back, knees wide apart, hands on thighs. It was given another small glass of water, Miss Staci playing with her phone for a few minutes before grabbing the goggles and headphones. She said nothing to pussy as the goggles went on, the headphones went on and pussy watched and heard how it could better serve its brunette owner.

The scenes and talk ended, began again, and repeated a third time, Staci looking at the blonde cunt leaking all over the towel, the stiff clit like an eraser nub in plain view, the nipples long and hard. The more it played, the more aroused pussy was getting, and pussy wasn't even touched yet. Them was some good drugs, in Staci's opinion.

After being released from the goggles and headphones, pussy was allowed to clean the rest of the house, the vacuum the only noise made as pussy didn't dare disturb Miss Staci who was watching a video on her phone. That the phone was pussy's phone made no difference to the one who adored Miss Staci. If pussy ever left, she'd show a trail of lesbian domination porn being watched.

Miss Staci put paper and pen on a low table, pussy crawling over to write down how many financial accounts she had and all relevant information she could remember plus all her bills and when they were due and how paid. If pussy did a good enough job at this, Miss Staci said she would drink more water and maybe even some piss.

In twenty minutes, pussy was back at work cleaning while Miss Staci went on the computer to try out the passwords for pussy's emails and account information. When she was satisfied so far, she had pussy crawl outside to a grassy spot near the sandy spot and take a kneel up position.

Pussy could hear children laughing as they played, a few adults yelling back and forth but all that mattered was Miss Staci who lifted her skirt to show her trimmed pussy.

"Time for a reward, pussy, for being such a good and obedient girl for Miss Staci. Once pussy is done, we can do another movie of us, would you like that?"

Pussy moaned in her excitement, trying to think of placing words.

"Yes, Miss Staci, pussy would love to do more movie of us."

Staci spread her legs wide.

"Have a drink."

Pussy moved forward, eagerly opening her mouth to clamp around the pussy in front of it just as Miss Staci started pissing. Pussy never drank piss before but already knew if it came from Miss Staci, the taste was yummy. Anything from Miss Staci would be yummy even if it tasted more acidity than pussy thought. She'd get used to it.

Checking the grass there appeared no noticeable drops as pussy licked its lips to get every drop. It stood up as ordered as Miss Staci turned on a faucet, aiming the hose at it and doused it with water, including in its mouth. Pussy was ordered to rub the water into its skin to clean it and pussy did its best as the water also hit its ass and clit, sending delight throughout the wet body. To dry off, Miss Staci tossed pussy the same tee shirt and shorts it wore when it and Miss Staci were jogging the day before. Once it was done, pussy laid the clothes on a chair to dry out before crawling to the kitchen door, reached up to open the door, entered and closed the door before crawling to find Miss Staci.

In the study pussy was told to sit on the couch, assuming its normal position, hands on her spread thighs, still wet from being aroused. Miss Staci held the remote, the video starting as Miss Staci started caressing the blonde next to her while the blond watched and listened intently in case Miss Staci had any questions for it later.

Throughout the movie, the blonde always answered to pussy when alone with Miss Staci. Then the two went shopping, the blonde answering to Jessie in public while also answering in public to her dominate as Miss Staci. They bought some sexy lingerie and some other items from Victoria's Secrets and then even more from an adult store where Miss Staci simply referred to the brunette as pussy. If pussy was embarrassed by the name in public, there was no indication on the screen.

The entire time Miss Staci touched and caressed the blonde while adding her own commentary.

"Isn't that great, pussy, getting to get sexy items for us and our pussy. Do you like what we picked out for pussy?"

Pussy was nodding, slurring its' response as it watched. To its mind, this was real, and it left it fully aroused, edged by Miss Staci.

After they got home, the screen pussy went to work putting it all away as the screen Miss Staci sat outside, reading. When pussy crawled outside, it kissed a foot.

"Mistress, the items are in the drawer. Would Mistress like pussy to hand wash before Mistress wears any of them?"

"Good idea, pussy, perhaps you should hand wash all my underwear."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress. Pussy loves this honor."

The foot was kissed again, and pussy crawled back into the house. The next scene showed her humming to herself as she stood at the bathroom sink, washing each item by hand. After a few items were washed, pussy raised each item to her lips, kissing them.

"You are very lucky; you get to cover Mistress's pussy and ass. They are beautiful to behold, and pussy wishes it could be the one there."

The bras were told how lucky they were to hold the perfect breasts of Mistress, who deserved only the best and sexiest of clothes. Each item was kissed, talked to about how lucky it was, kissed again and hung to dry.

"Oh, pussy, if you only knew how happy I am you have this attention to detail." Miss Staci told it as continued to pull and rub the nipples, occasionally stroking a fingernail along the clit, pussy making an intake of breath as its body jumped as if jolted with electricity.

By the end of the movie, pussy was referring the brunette dominate as Mistress, begging to please its owner, begging for a tattoo to show the world who owned this pussy, who could use this pussy as Mistress desired.

The movie over, Miss Staci walked over to remove the DVD before looking back at the woman soaking in pussy juice.

"Did you enjoy that, pussy? Did you like that, pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress, pussy loved what you were doing to it. Mistress, may this pussy begin washing your items so they may be handled and kissed with reverence?"

There was ten minutes of questioning before Mistress said she would consider it. Pussy dropped off the couch, crawled to her and kissed her foot, thanking Mistress for the honor and, kissing the foot again, hoped to do it right for Mistress's pleasure. The foot was kissed a third time.

Mistress moved outside, having pussy crawl out as well. On a chair was a full set of manicure and pedicure items. Pussy could give Mistress both services to see if it was capable of doing clothes, important clothes that would touch Mistress's body for several hours at a time. The words sent pussy into more arousal, and it had to do all it could to think clearly enough to do its job without upsetting Mistress.

It wasn't the best Staci ever had but then pussy had no training on doing this other than to herself. So, she didn't punish it but did have it lick the patio clean of its juices before bringing in the set. That most of the clippings were inside the puddle, didn't matter to pussy, who eagerly licked all up.