Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
13 Followers

Inside the house, pussy was sat for another video after it had a drink of water. The same two came on the screen, pussy eating a turd from Mistress's butt, fresh from inside as pussy was full of delight at the reward. The camera showed a bit of brown left on the asshole as pussy licked its lips a bit before licking the asshole clean, the camera also catching how clean the area was as Mistress dropped her dress before walking away.

The pussy on the couch was out of focus as Mistress toyed with the erect and exposed clit, pussy almost coming four times, none with permission. Fortunately, in pussy's mind, Mistress was kind enough to stop pussy from being disobedient. That only reinforced the idea Mistress was deserving of the love and adoration pussy had for this beautiful, sexy, strong woman who owned pussy, a mere pussy, an obedient it, not a person, but a pussy to be used and abused as Mistress desired. Same as the action and words on the TV screen and those videos.              

The only part pussy showed any reluctance on was when a man entered the room, Mistress hugging and kissing him as she pulled down his gym shorts to expose a hardon bobbing against her hand. The man proceeded to fuck Mistress who obviously enjoyed the feeling as pussy looked a bit put out at Mistress being pleasured by this man. Once they both came, pussy was allowed to lick them clean, so nothing fell to the floor. Pussy watched as the pussy on screen darted its head back and forth, trying to get the cock cleaned so it wouldn't drip while trying to suck down all the cum in Mistress before it rolled out and down to her ass.

"Oh, that was my favorite scene, pussy. Bet you had fun too, didn't you?"

"Pussy, um, pussy, um, pussy enjoyed cleaning Mistress."

"Why not the cock?"

"Pussy, um, pussy, pussy does not do cock."

Staci paused the movie, moving pussy's face to face her.

"Really? So, a cock, covered by my pussy juice, isn't for you? Really, pussy, you don't like my pussy juice? Good to know you don't. No reason to let you have any then."

Pussy was redirected to the screen and when she went to say something, Mistress simply pushed her mouth shut. She stopped touching pussy as she sat back to watch the movie. Pussy was aware it did wrong, badly did wrong but not able to speak or do anything to apologize.

On the screen, both cock and pussy were cleaned, the cleaning getting the man all hard again. This time they were at the edge of the bed and Mistress had pussy get on the bed to lick Mistress's clit while the man slid in and out with his cock. The blonde pussy moved her hair out of the way, extended her tongue and the camera showed as it flicked back and forth over the clit, the man's cock moving just below pussy's licking.

"Probably, pussy doesn't want to see this." Mistress said, a tone to her words making pussy want to cry in anguish. "Not a chance pussy would like to lick Mistress's clit considering it hates the of taste of Mistress's juice. Guess I better fast forward."

Matching action to words, the scene jumped to when they were in the living room. Pussy served the couple the meal, a dildo in her ass, rainbow-colored strands swishing around her thighs as she moved. Clips were on her nipples, circles hanging from the clips, tiny bells tinkling as she moved. Her pussy was completely shaved, a tattoo openly letting anyone reading, know pussy was owned by Mistress, pussy proudly owned by Mistress.

The movie ended, Mistress exiting the DVD and turning off the TV.

"Guess we don't need to see any more, considering pussy isn't interested in Mistress's satisfactions." Mistress looked at pussy, its face in anguish as it saw its world falling apart. How to explain it wasn't Mistress's taste but that of a cock? Pussy didn't want a cock near it, let alone swallow the cock cum or have anything to do with it. Pussy tried to articulate the problem, but Mistress wasn't hearing it.

She gave pussy another drink of water as she put the DVD away. She turned to pussy still sitting on the towel, soaked with pussy's own juices. Time for more testing.

"Pussy may as well leave. Apparently, pussy has a problem with how Mistress has fun and to be honest, Mistress isn't interested in pussy's opinion. Pussy seems to have all kinds of fun, but it thinks Mistress should not? Get out, go home, forget you were here."

Mistress walked out, pussy blinking as the new drugs took effect. Pussy was crying, filled with despair it didn't know existed. Its whole world was Mistress, the meaning of life was Mistress. Pussy only existed to serve Mistress.

Sobbing, she crawled out to find Mistress, kissing a foot several times before Mistress moved her foot away from the lips. The lips followed, trying desperately to kiss with enough reverence to be allowed to speak. After a few minutes of chasing the foot, Mistress finally kicked pussy.

"Go away. Do what its told for a change."

"Please, Mistress," the voice cracked so badly, even if Jessica was aware, she'd not recognize her own voice, "Please let pussy serve. Pussy will take cock, taste cock, swallow cock, be fucked by cock, whatever pleased Mistress. Please do not send pussy away, Mistress, please, pussy wants to be obedient and will take whatever punishment Mistress desires but please, let pussy serve. Pussy will love cock, adore cock if Mistress desires."

The foot was replaced to be kissed as pussy went back to pleading, unaware the cameras were filming in case pussy backed out later.

"Stop, pussy. I will let pussy stay if it does as it begs to do. When faced with a cock and my orders, there better not be even a hint of hesitation on pussy or pussy will be on the street corner."

Pussy was thrilled to stay, couldn't do enough for Mistress. Pussy was told to stand over the sandy spot, repeat her promise three times and then she could climax without touching itself to seal the promise as valid. Pussy did so, crawling back inside to kiss the foot.

Pussy was clear headed enough to put on its shorts and tee shirt and sneakers to drive to the gym where it closed its membership since it would be too busy serving Mistress to work out. Then it went to her apartment, packing clothes into the car, driving back to Mistress to put them in a pile in the basement. Two more trips and all its possessions were in the basement.

"Pussy, I picked up a present for it. Take it out of my car and set it up in the basement." Mistress ordered.

Pussy looked with delight at the brunette wearing glasses as Mistress was working at her computer. Mistress had a present for pussy! Yay!!

Pussy went to the garage to leverage out the wide carton to the ground, making sure there were no marks on Mistress's car before dragging the carton inside. Pussy wrangled it indoors, past the washer and dryer before stepping backwards, step by step, slowly getting the carton to the basement before going to the garage to get the required tools to set it up.

When Mistress came downstairs, she smiled at pussy on all fours inside its cage, a dog cage with the door closed as pussy sniffed and inspected the inside of the cage it just assembled.

"What do you think of the present?"

"Mistress, thank you, Mistress. This is perfect for pussy to stay when you do not need it upstairs. Thank you, Mistress, you are the best owner pussy could desire."

Pussy looked happy in its new room. Mistress set a padlock on top.

"When you are allowed to go to your room, you can just go here. When you are ordered to your room, remember to lock the door. We don't want a bad girl going upstairs while Mistress is still angry with it, do we?"

"No, Mistress. Please, Mistress, may pussy be punished when you release it, to make it learn to not upset you? Please, Mistress, pussy needs to learn more to be better at serving Mistress."

"You sure do." Mistress agreed as she turned. "Take the box to the trash and see me when you are finished cleaning up."

The naked slave crawled out of the cage, gathering everything to carry upstairs to cut up the box to dispose in the trash can. It crawled to Mistress who told her to organize its clothes and possessions for Mistress to inspect, deciding what to keep and what went out. Pussy kissed a foot, crawling quickly to do its command.

Mistress looked at the list and then at the computer screen where pussy had listed her accounts and passwords. Not bad, pussy had only missed two, a possible punishable offence if Mistress was in the mood. Then again, she had a hard time remembering all her own accounts and passwords.

The boyfriend would be home by the end of the week. Mistress looked at the camera showing pussy back in the basement, cleaning up the last of the trash, moving around the pile of clothes to be sorted to see what Mistress wanted pussy to wear.

Staci smiled as she redid all the passwords and security answers so pussy no longer had access to any financial accounts. Pussy was going to be very busy over the next few days, giving her thirty-day notice on her apartment after getting a post office box for a forwarding address. Then she had to cancel utilities and water to save money. Mistress would combine all the financial accounts into one checking account, pay off and close two of the credit cards before closing the third once she was done using it.

By the time Jimmy came home, pussy would be well trained to serve its Mistress and ready to prove it could serve a man if ordered. Mistress took a call to verify a new job for pussy who would give notice at work. Mistress did not want a slave in the hallway eager to obey while everyone watched so it was best if she went to work someplace else for more money.

Pussy might not like men, but it didn't matter to the people she was going to work for in a few days. Dancing, stripping, and getting touched was part of the job. The more cash pussy made, the better the reward and Mistress was pretty sure pussy would be the best, most obscene dancer in the place. The worst that could happen was no one putting any cash into the thigh highs since the panties would always be wet even though most of her dancing would be without them.

A week from today, pussy would have only a driver's license in a child's wallet, no cash, or cards unless Mistress allowed, and proof was required. Then again, there were places where a little oral action could count as payment for certain items.

Staci had happy thoughts as she closed email accounts and the cell phone so pussy would be out of touch with everyone. Not that she did much anyway, a few to old friends who seemed to have been lovers as well. Pussy didn't need to old lovers anymore. She only needed Mistress.

Staci smiled at the phone as she answered.

"I thought you might like the snippet of video but you calling right away means you're getting way too horny." Staci said as a greeting to the caller.

The laugh from the other end told her she was correct.

"Staci, I don't know how you did it but, wow. From stalker to slave in a weekend. You sure she's not trying to trick you?"

"No, Jimmy, she's serious. With all we did to set this up and the drugs I added to her power bar and all she's been drinking, she can barely function outside of her pussy persona. The goggle and headphones you rigged worked perfectly plus the videos we had made, she's convinced this is her life."

"But to beg to be used, even I haven't gotten that far."

"Jimmy, you're an ass whore. I put on a strap-on and you're already naked and bending over before I even get a size screwed on. The only issue you might have with pussy being here is who cleans my cock after I use it on you."

"I thought I was the only one." His tone sounding pouty.

She could imagine his face and smiled at the phone.

"Now your ass has competition. If you don't behave, my strap-on will be used on pussy instead of you."

"Guess there are worse things than coming home to be a master."

"Yeah, not happening. I love you but you will be addressed as Sir, not master. I'm Mistress and we're not competing in this house for who makes the decisions. I will let pussy know she needs to obey you but only if it doesn't countermand any of my orders."

"Damn, Staci, I need some right now. I can't wait for three more days."

Staci fingered the key hanging around her neck.

"Unless you get someone to cut off your protection without taking your cock with it, you will wait. I put that cage on you for a reason, Jimmy, because we both know you can't resist a few days without sex and girls are too plentiful with your looks and money."

"But you will take it off when I get home?"

"Of course, because you can't fuck me if it's caged. You remember our agreement; I ass fuck you until you pass out and you let me do what I want. So, the cage stays nearby when you come home but it does stay off unless you ask for it or provide me with a reason to use it on you. As to who gets to clean me of cock cum, that remains to be seen. My lesbian slave doesn't like cock but is now fully aware if it doesn't impress me, it will be punished."

"You'll spank her? Can I watch?"

"Spanking is the least of your concern. You better hope it's a good slave for me because I won't spank both of you. What's your favorite sex act?"

He didn't hesitate to answer.

"Being ass fucked and spanked by a dominate woman. God, I love what you do to me. I'll be lucky to make it to the airline gate."

"If you miss the flight, too bad. I'll be horny enough myself to maybe let the lesbian pussy slave use my pussy if you're too late returning. Meanwhile, I'll send you another snippet of what we can watch in full after your return."

Jimmy let out a frustrated moan.

"I am doubting this pussy had any idea you enjoyed kinky as much as I do. She probably thought you were as straightlaced as you dress and act at work."

"You might want to not have sympathy for her or it or whatever. I have been brimming with ideas of what to do with you as well."

"You're going to drug me?" Jimmy asked with disbelief. He knew he was submissive to his girlfriend without any help of drugs. She always seemed in tune to his needs and what he desired so he didn't have to spell it out.

She smiled into the phone. She had already hidden the drugs, leaving just enough to keep pussy under control for the remaining days. Pussy should, by Staci's research and figuring, be a very aroused pussy eager to obey without any more drugs being used on her. But the idea of adding a few extras to Jimmy who already was submissive to her, that wasn't a bad idea. It might not hurt to have him a bit more eager to obey some of the things he drew a line on.

"Only if you beg me to." She finally said.

"I'm about to pass out over here. Hope you appreciate that."

Staci laughed as she hung up, aware he'd watch the second snippet over and over. By the time he got home, there was little he wouldn't do to have that cage off.

They had been playing games for three months, Staci always playing the game Jimmy's way, making him feel safe when they played the games he loved. The only outliner was his waking up to find a cock cage locked on him the morning of his trip. He hadn't been happy, outright angry but she simply pointed out he'd be late for his flight if he looked for the key. Or it came off another way. He opted for that way until she told him she would tell him how to remove it if he could convince her while he was away, the girl he wanted to fuck was so desirable, he needed to be free to do so. If he couldn't convince her, Staci would move out, taking all her stuff including the key which most likely would be lost in the move. Jimmy left defeated, but aroused, sending her a text, thanking her for being her and understanding him and his kinky needs. She sent him a smiling face before setting to work, removing her stalker lesbian from being a problem.

Now that she had a slave here, there were endless possibilities of what she could to do to him. Oh yeah, she had a plan in place for his return.

Seekernv
Seekernv
13 Followers