Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was told a quick goodbye as Staci left with the other person, talk now turning to business. Still, she had a place where Staci would be and when.

Jessica arrived at the light show, paid admission, and took several pictures of the displays, even if it was only dusk. She took her time before wondering if Staci was going to show. She took another shot before stopping to see Staci in her viewer, the brunette walking around alone. Jessica moved on the path so they would intersect provided Staci stayed on the same path.

She didn't, so it was several minutes before Staci said hello to her as Jessica took a snap of a dragon glowing in the darkness. Jessica feigned surprise to see her at the show, claiming she liked these things and didn't think she'd see anyone she knew. After that, they wandered the paths together, Staci also getting in some display shots.

Staci kept looking at the time, telling Jessica she didn't want to miss the play they put on as it was usually very good. Jessica assured her they'd be in time as she tapped Staci on the bare arm to have her follow to another display they hadn't seen yet.

Jessica was thrilled with her prey. She already suspected Staci of being submissive unless it meant doing work, but in her personal life, she seemed to like to be the follower. Tonight, Jessica had led her four times to other places with just a bit of fingertip pressure on the woman's bare arm and she went each time without so much as blink.

When it was almost time for the play, Jessica gently held Staci's lower arm to tug her to the play area, a happy grin on her face as Staci didn't break contact with being led to the seating. Sitting closely together because of the seating, Jessica felt her thigh getting warm from where the other thigh touched hers. They occasionally bumped shoulders as they moved to see action, Staci apologizing but was only told it was all right, it was close quarters. Yes, Jessica sensed the woman was close to being led down her path to her destination.

Once the play was over and the light show seen a second time in its entirety, they exited with the crowd, Jessica keeping light pressure on Staci's arm, claiming they needed to fight the crowd together. Staci only laughed but went willingly as she had all evening. Staci mentioned she had to leave as she was getting up early to jog.

"Wait, there's a park to jog in?" Jessica asked, "The only parks I've seen are so small you barely get a good walk in."

Staci named the park, the time and where she usually parked. Jessica said it was a date, watching Staci closely for a reaction but she only nodded, smiled, and said goodbye as she went to her car.

Jessica used Monica that night to get rid of the sexual tension, but she dreamed of a firm, fit body with brunette hair, minus the glasses, doing all kinds of things to please her. It was a great dream.

Jessica pulled up to the parking space in the nearly empty parking lot. In an hour or so, most of the lot would be filled with visitors for the day, but Staci was right, this early and the parking was fine. A few minutes later Staci arrived, parking next to Jessica's car and the two met in front of the vehicles.

Jessica wore running shorts and a tee shirt, a belt at her waist for two bottles of water, one at each hip. Staci wore shorts almost showing her panties, a matching sports bra, and a fanny pack.

"Seriously? I thought those went out decades ago."

"No, you can still get them. I carry my spare glasses, snacks, and water plus a few bandages. All warmed up?"

Jessica was more than warmed up, watching the other girl do some stretching exercises. Jessica felt her mouth dry, and her nipples harden at the sight. Yeah, if she didn't seduce this straight woman soon, she'd be making Monica to sore to work.

They went on a moderate trail, the grades slight versus the steep ones on the difficult trails. Little was said as they ran in tandem, Jessica usually moving her eyes to the side to see those perky breasts bouncing in that sports bra. A sports bra that soon deepened in color as Staci worked up a sweat.

Several others appeared on the trails, most making comments as they passed about how they'd love to make both women sweat in a more intimate way. Staci only grinned a bit while Jessica ignored them. Men were pigs so she had no use for them. That this incredible body running next to her was used by a male, well, Jessica dearly wanted to make Staci see the error of her ways. By the time the boyfriend came home, the only cock Staci would want was whatever strap-on Jessica wore.

And Jessica would bet Staci had never begged for the boyfriend's cock and messy results as much as she would for Jessica to use her. By the time they did the halfway point of the trail, Jessica wished she had some of her drugs to put into her so she could start using her today.

At the top, Jessica left her belt behind as she went behind bushes to relieve her bladder. She watched the brown hair as Staci simply sat, looking into the woods across the trail. When she came out, she took a swig of water and the two went on to finish the trail.

They were in the last thirty yards when Jessica stumbled, Staci reaching out to catch her. They were almost in an embrace, Jessica seeing those lips so close but before she gave them a quick kiss to show how great more would be, Staci moved back. Making sure Jessica was fine, they went on and just before the park area, Jessica stumbled again, Staci catching her again. This time Staci held her arm.

"Did you eat breakfast?"

"Of course."

"Two stumbles like that? I can see the rock in the path back there, but I don't see anything here." Staci removed a power bar from the fanny pack. "Here, eat this."

"I'm fine." Jessica told her, using her commanding voice.

Staci slapped it into her hands anyway before starting to walk away.

"Whatever floats your boat, Jessica. If your sugar is down, it's on you, not me."

Staci sounded miffed and Jessica realized she was only being nice. She would have a hard time seducing her if she was miffed.

"Sorry, Staci, I guess I better eat it."

She unwrapped and ate most of it as they walked into the park area. She tossed the wrapper into a trash can, finished the bar, and swallowed the last of her water.

"Now you'll have the energy to do whatever the rest of the day."

Jessica gave her a seductive smile.

"Nothing planned. I have a small apartment which is clean, laundry done, and I did the shopping on the way home last night."

Staci smiled back.

"I have to shower, shave, clean and sort the magna books while Jimmy's gone."

"Magna books? You have them?"

"Jimmy does, has a few hundred of them. I want to sort and have them in order while he's on his business trip. It bugs me to see them just on a shelf, no sense of order about them at all. I like order."

"Wow, that's more than I've ever seen in any store."

"You want to follow me home? You can look at them and see if any catch your interest. All kinds of subjects in those things."

"All kinds?" Jessica smiled back. Staci nodded with a smile.

"Some adventure, some romance. More than a few kinky, but then most of his collections seem kinky. Fortunately, it's not a bad thing."

Jessica almost salivated. She did drip a few times on her sweat-stained tee shirt as she followed Staci to her house, parking in the street by the driveway. The house was nice, clean, and orderly as expected so Jessica wasn't sure what cleaning needed to be done.

The tour over, Staci showed the stacks of magna books, the comic images floating before Jessica's eyes. Her mind seemed to distant itself from the books as she stared at them, the colors seeming to swirl together.

Staci handed her a glass of water, telling her to drink and she did. Staci felt an erect nipple, telling Jessica if she stripped, it would feel better. Jessica stood naked before Staci in less than a minute, slightly swaying.

Told to get on all fours, Jessica did, her reward for being good was to kiss the legs before her, to kiss and lick the sweat on the thighs. Jessica felt her arousal going up as she did so, dimly aware this was backwards.

Crawling behind, Jessica was led into the study where Staci had a plastic picnic tablecloth on the loveseat, a folded towel on one side, another on the floor below. Jessica was told to sit on the towel, to lean back, relax, and just enjoy herself so she did. Staci placed virtual reality goggles over Jessica's eyes, headphones over her ears and left the room as Jessica watched and heard how being submissive to beautiful and sexy brunettes was a good thing. How to pose for the dominate woman in her life, how to greet her and show how much she adored her, how obedience to her was equal to the love she felt for her.

Jessica had no idea how long, but the goggles soon went dark, the headphones silent. She sat there, not moving until Staci removed them both, setting them on a table nearby. She sat on one leg as she came back to sit next to Jessica. She smiled at the naked woman, arousal on full display. Jessica saw Staci was wearing a nice spring dress that didn't quite make it to her knees.

"Did you have a nice dream, Jessica? Was it a nice dream while I took my shower and shaved my body?"

Jessica nodded.

"I asked a question, so how do you answer?"

Jessica took a few breaths, her mind thinking this was not the way to spend the day but then the lessons came through.

"I had a very nice dream, Staci, thank you for asking."

"We're getting to know each other better; you can call me Miss Staci if you want."

Jessica blinked.

"Thank you, Miss Staci. I am happy to call you Miss Staci."

"Very good, Jessica. Do you mind if I touch you?"

"No, Miss Staci, I do not mind at all. Thank you for your attention."

Staci reached over to rub a hard nipple and Jessica moaned as the pleasure went through her. She went to touch Miss Staci, but the pleasure stopped.

"No, Jessica, you cannot touch me without permission. Remember your dream? The dream that aroused you? The dream you want to have over and over?"

"Sorry, Miss Staci, please forgive me. I cannot touch you without your permission, I cannot have an orgasm without your permission. I cannot eat, drink, or use the bathroom without your permission. I love that I need your permission. I adore needing your permission."

Staci grinned at her as she went back to playing with a breast.

"Very good, Jessica. You are a good girl for me. I do like that."

Jessica flushed at being called a good girl. Miss Staci called her a good girl and all she felt was more arousal and pleasure. Being a good girl for Miss Staci was the best thing in life.

Staci stood up, the dress falling into place. She picked up the goggles and headphones, fiddling with them for a moment.

"Now, Jessica, I have to do a few things, so why don't you have another dream. This one will make you happier than the last one."

The goggles and headphones came back on, and Jessica watched and listened to how good girls were rewarded, bad girls were punished. How following any order by her dominate brunette was another reason for arousal and pleasure. How it was impossible for Jessica to feel humiliated or hurt by obeying Miss Staci's orders.

They soon stopped, Miss Staci removing them. Jessica looked at her standing there, slid off the loveseat, and leaned forward to kiss the bare feet. She thanked Miss Staci for the honor of doing so and promised to be an obedient servant for Miss Staci and please her in whatever way Miss Staci desired.

Miss Staci sent her to the kitchen to fetch a sandwich and two glasses of water. Jessica happily crawled on all fours to the kitchen, removed the tray from the table and crawled on her knees to the study where she held it as Miss Staci ate the sandwich, drinking the water from the clear glass. When she was done, Jessica was allowed to set the tray on the table and drink the water from the pink glass. She thanked Miss Staci for the refreshment.

Taking the tray and empty plate and glasses to the kitchen while on her knees she set the tray on the table, turning to see Miss Staci opening the back door.

"See the little sandy spot by the fence, Jessica? Why don't you go there and relieve yourself? You'll have a busy afternoon serving me, so you need to do so now."

Jessica was overjoyed that Miss Staci was so thoughtful of her servant and its needs. She crawled out the door, across the patio and squatted over the sand to look over at Miss Staci.

"Waiting for my permission?"

"Yes, Miss Staci."

"Good girl, Jessica. You may crap this time."

Jessica pushed her muscles together but not much came out. The problem was that the more she pushed, the more she needed to pee. She didn't have permission to pee, so she had to struggle to keep it contained.

She looked over at Miss Staci who was looking at her phone. Almost a full minute later she looked up and smiled.

"Good girl, Jessica. Now you can piss."

Jessica let out a torrent of water, clearly heard around the quiet yard. As she finished, she looked down to see the water dug a hole in the sand and a bit splashed on her. Miss Staci called her, and she left the drops there as she crawled happily to her dominate.

Inside, Jessica tried to process a thought this was all wrong, all totally wrong, she was a dominate and Staci, Miss Staci, the prey, the submissive. As she crawled into the study, Miss Staci told her sit on her towel, the wet towel still damp from her pussy juice, her arousal as she learned to enjoy being submissive to Miss Staci.

Miss Staci left, returning wearing a mesh beach coverup instead of the dress. Jessica could see the skin under the mesh, any thoughts of this being wrong going away by the shots of pleasure her body experienced.

"Jessica," Miss Staci said as she again sat on one leg next to the blonde servant desiring to obey. "I found some shows of us. Would you like to see the shows made about us? About how you enjoy your place in life?"

"Yes, Miss Staci. I would enjoy that very much, Miss Staci."

There was no other response option, if Miss Staci wanted her to see a show, Jessica would see the show. Miss Staci flicked the remote and a large screen TV came to life. Jessica was glad the drapes were closed so the sun didn't interfere and she could clearly see the show. Miss Staci might ask questions later and Jessica needed to be prepared.

The scene showed a naked blonde crawl into a room.

"Oh, look, Jessica, there you are! Isn't this great, you're starring in this."

Jessica thought it didn't look a lot like her other than the same body shape and hair color but if Miss Staci said it was her, it was her. Miss Staci gave her some water to drink, which she did, her hands still on her lap, Miss Staci lovingly holding the glass for her servant. There was a reason to adore Miss Staci.

The blonde on the screen crawled to where a brunette wearing glasses sat in a chair, reading a book. Stopping just before the chair, the blonde blinked as she stared at the legs before her. A hand was a waved and she moved to the side of the chair. The blonde went from a stoic face to excited as the brunette read the book while her hand came down to scratch the blonde behind the ears, much like an owner with a dog.

"Oh, look at it, Jessica. See how happy you are with my attention to you? That is being a good girl, isn't it?"

Jessica nodded before remembering it was a question.

"Yes, Miss Staci, I am most pleased by the attention. I am most happy being a good girl for Miss Staci."

The video went on for half an hour, the blonde called Jessica in the movie, the dominate brunette called Miss Staci. The real Jessica was not really able to tell the video experience from any real experience. To her it all merged together.

Once it ended, Miss Staci asked if Jessica liked the show or hated it. Miss Staci obviously loved the show, so Jessica also loved the show.

"Your servant loved the show, Miss Staci and looks forward to showing you what it learned from watching. It wants to be just like that."

"Really? Because the second show will be more graphic. Would you like to see you being dominated with more experiences?"

"Yes, Miss Staci, Please, Miss Staci, please let this servant see more of how to please You and obey You."

A DVD came out of the side of the TV, Miss Staci inserting another one. She returned to the love seat, turning the TV on as she went back to touch and caressing Jessica who could barely fathom the video, taking all the brain power she had to ignore her overwhelming arousal from her owner's touches, to focus on the screen. She needed to see how she pleased Miss Staci so she could do it right. She dreaded the time she might be called a bad girl.

The opening scene showed Jessica standing over a chair, a dildo stuck to the seat with a suction cup. Miss Staci was in a bathing suit, seated in a lounge chair, her skin glistening from sun oil. Jessica was also in the sun but didn't look like she was covered with sun block. That sunburn would hurt later.

Jessica held her hands behind her head, staring hard at Miss Staci's feet as she tried to insert the dildo into her pussy. She'd slide part of it down only for it to go off, Jessica moaning with delight as she raised herself off.

"That's a girl, Jessica. Fuck your pussy with that dildo. Remember the rules, Jessie, you must get off of it when it vibrates. You can only fuck it when it's still."

"Yes, Miss Staci." The video Jessica moaned out, "I will, Miss Staci."

"Oh, do you see how good you are, Jessie? See how you want to fuck the pussy until you climax but can't on a vibrating dildo? Bet that's a struggle for you. But it's good to see me so happy, watching you struggle, isn't it, Jessie?"

A spit second of thought Jessica didn't like being called Jessie went out, as she moaned, the real Miss Staci now stroking her just about her clit.

"Yes, Miss Staci. I love being a good girl. I love to struggle for your pleasure. Pease, Miss Staci, can we do more?"

"Of course, Jessie, keep watching."

Five minutes of the screen of Jessie trying to get more than just a few thrusts of the dildo into her pussy before it went off and she had stand upright until the buzzing stopped. At the end of the five minutes, the screen Miss Staci set the remote on a table, drank from the glass and ordered Jessie to come over to kiss her feet. Jessie did so as Miss Staci stood up, said 'heel' and walked to the house, Jessie crawling happily behind her, her smile reaching her eyes even as the camera showed her pussy swollen and dripping as she crawled past the camera.

"Aw, isn't that cute? Jessie, you are so adorable when you crawl with such happiness and look, your pussy is so wanting to be fucked yet you crawl in hopes of pleasing me and not your needs. You're such a good girl, aren't you?"

Jessie barely understood the words, her arousal from the constant stimulation taking over her mind. Between the drugs, Miss Staci's touching and the show, she was trying to concentrate on answering.

"Yes, Miss Staci, thank you for letting me crawl for you, Miss Staci. Please, Miss Staci, how may I please you now?"

The words gushed out, Jessie hoping to satisfy her dominate so she might be rewarded herself. Then she realized only satisfying her dominate was proper, her needs were no more than what Miss Staci desired them to be.

Inside the house, the movie showed the screen Miss Staci sitting, wearing only her bikini, and holding out a realistic cock shaped dildo.

"You're as needy as my pussy, did you know that, Jessie? As needy as you are there isn't much difference between you and my pussy."

As the screen Jessie stood, legs apart and hands behind her head, the screen Miss Staci casually ran the cock head along the soaking wet slit. Jessie moaned as she tried not to hump the cock teasing her.