Jessica Alba - Honestly Stressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love this, don't you?!" Pierre hissed as he feasted on the helpless woman. With one hand pinning her wrists to the bed and his mouth latched onto her stiff nipple, his other hand was free to roam. He could feel her petite body shiver as he wasted no more time, sliding his fingers down across her flat, feminine belly and beneath the waistband of her silken suit pants. Her breath hitched as his fingers slid over her mound, searching for a way into her panties before he realized that she was wearing a bodysuit. She gave him an awkward, apologetic smile that was wiped off her face in a flash as Pierre simply hooked a finger below the cotton and unceremoniously pulled it to the side to give himself easy access to her slit. It was his turn to give her a smile as his lingering digits traced across a small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair right above her clit before they made direct contact with her slit, finding her small inner lips hot and wet to the touch. He winked up at Jessica. "Je savais que tu étais une énorme salope!"

The Latina gave a girly whimper, face flushing with a mixture of shame and arousal. She didn't know what he had said, but she had made out the word 'salope', faintly remembering it to mean 'slut', so she could hazard a guess that he was calling her something dirty. Yet those thoughts and any other thought were gone in a flash when Pierre wasted no more time pushing a thick, strong finger between her folds, sliding them along her wet groove without entering her, tingles shooting up her spine.

Jessica mewled, her thighs twitching with raw excitement. She could hear him chuckle, laugh at her, but it didn't matter as at the same time his finger massaged her sex, quickly finding her good spots and targeting them. She lifted her legs and spread them apart to give him more space, somewhat aware of how pathetic she was acting. Yet it was completely worth it as Pierre proved once again to be talented with his fingers, teasingly massaging the outer regions of her dripping twat. As he did, the pad of his thumb found her clit. She let out a little scream as the Frenchman expertly coaxed her hood back, making direct contact with her pink button to rub it in small circles. Twisting on the sheets, she found herself not trying to break free, but instead angling her hips to offer him easier access to her pussy. She was so wet that she could hear the sounds his fingers made as they slid along her slimy lips, adding to the embarrassment as well as to her excitement at the situation. It was all incredibly raw, his tight hold pinning her down, his hungry growling in her ear, his fingers expertly rubbing her pink fuckhole. It all mixed with the heady highs of the tequila and the THC into one of the most intensely sensual experiences of her life.

Then, he let go of her! She gasped out loud, eyes going wide in shock and she bucked against the empty air as Pierre suddenly withdrew his hands from her and stood. Wide eyes full of pleasure and confusion she looked up at the man who towered over her, who had been well on his way to making her cum in record time. Just as she wanted to utter a word of protest, however, he moved to grab her pants by the waistband with both hands. An embarrassing squeak escaped her when he roughly yanked. Not even bothering with her belt or zipper, the passionate Frenchman simply ripped her pants down over her hips and thighs until they tangled around her ankles, binding them together like a set of restraints.

Breathing heavily, Jessica watched on as he pushed her knees up to her chest, folding her double and putting her in a rather helpless position as he easily controlled her with one hand keeping a hold of her bunched up pants as she felt completely vulnerable and exposed.

He savored the moment, taking in the way Jessica's plump pussy mound was framed between her thighs, just barely covered by the thin strap of cotton of her body suit. The petite slit was visible through the thin fabric, which was soaked with her sticky juices and clung to the outlines of her groove in a way that did little to protect her modesty.

Giving her a wink, the middle-aged man reached out towards Jessica's taint, where the strap was connected by two small poppers. A small tug with two pinched fingers was enough to snap the buttons open and expose Jessica' pussy to his view. He smirked as he took in the actress' cunt. The small patch of dark pubes was neatly trimmed into a triangle, pointing down at her clit, her puffy, brown lips flushed with arousal and smooth, completely devoid of any hair.

Jessica bit her lip, the feral stripping sending a shiver up her spine. Usually, she liked to make undressing a bit of a performance, slowly and teasingly taking her clothes off to make herself feel erotic and desired. Pierre's hungry, rough approach on the other side lacked any of this sensuality as he gruffly manhandled her. Dropping to his knees, he grabbed Jessica's well-rounded buttocks one in each hand and held her in position as he buried his face in her sweet Latina pussy.

"Fuuuuuck!" Jessica hissed. Her head was spinning, things moving a little too fast for her inebriated mind to catch up to. She had planned none of this, had only wanted some peace and quiet. How she had ended up on her back with her toes pointed at the ceiling and this Frenchman eating her out, she couldn't quite grasp. Yet, as Pierre dragged the flat of his tongue across her heated slit, lapping at her essence, she couldn't find it in her to complain. It felt heavenly!

Biting down on her full lower lip, she watched from between her knees as Pierre let the tip of his tongue slither all the way to the apex of her cunt, wasting no time in going for her clit. She gave a whimper as he teased her for a few seconds with feathery flickers before he applied himself with more purpose, attacking the sensitive bundle of nerves. Wrapping his lips around it, she felt her lower body twitch as he sucked on her while his tongue wriggled underneath her clitoral hood, finding her most sensitive spot.

She wanted to moan, but at the last moment, pride got the better of her and she bit her lips instead, killing every sound in her throat. She wouldn't debase herself even more by being loud for him!

She blushed when he broke the suction with a lewd smacking sound, embarrassed by how dripping wet she was. It had been forever since she had been eaten out properly and the Frenchman's passionate treatment was hitting all the right spots. She felt the tip of his finger slide towards the entrance of her pussy as his lips kept worshipping her button and she tensed up in excitement, eager to feel his fingers inside her again. Yet Pierre left her hanging. Instead of stretching her delectable hole, he used the tip of his finger to tease the entry to her pussy with small circles. She whined in protest, her brow furrowing, however, every small, caressing touch at her juicy entrance just served to drive her pleasure higher. His tongue flickering in wild patterns over the pink, nerve-rich button of her clit, which now peaked out from beneath the hood, only intensified her bliss.

She struggled a bit, kicking her legs out of reflex as he hit an especially delicious spot, yet with her pants still entangled around her ankles she was easily restrained and all Pierre did was to push her back a little more. With her pussy now angled a little more upwards, the slight change in position did a lot to make her feel more controlled while giving Pierre even more space. He growled with pleasure, the vibrations of his deep voice reverberating through her clit to add another note to the symphony of sensations.

"Ma petite salope!" Pierre hissed and Jessica blushed as the two of them made eye contact. This time, she was certain that he had just called her a name, yet in French the words still sounded erotic to her, especially while he was French-kissing her pussy and she couldn't help but feel excited. However, a moment later, she let out a high-pitched gasp when Pierre stopped teasing her with his tongue for a moment to sit back and lewdly spit right onto her exposed, spread cunt, causing a spike of shame inside her. "You love it, don't you?!"

He didn't even give her a chance to reply, instead catching her off guard by pushing two fingers deep into her pussy. Her soaked folds gave way easily and Jessica cried out as her conch shell pink fuckhole was stretched wide. Her eyes bugged, staring at the man almost in disbelief as he gave her a cocky grin and curled his fingers against the top of her pussy.

"Nnnngh!!!" she winced as he began to thrust into her, massaging her most sensitive regions. He clearly knew what he was doing and with all the teasing, Jessica's cunt was eagerly receiving his attention. She was so wet, allowing for the Frenchman to proceed rather roughly and he did, sheathing his digits knuckle-deep inside her. As the deep, raw penetration was rocking her mind, he took things even further when he once more latched his lips on to her clit. She bucked, eyes rolling back with intense pleasure as he sucked her button into his mouth, his tongue lashing at her. He definitely was done teasing her for the moment as he began fingering her quick and hard, overwhelming her tired, inebriated mind with carnal pleasure. The sounds of his fingers sliding in and out of her dripping wet cunt filled the room along with her stifled gasps, making for a raw, lewd soundtrack.

Jessica closed her eyes, head dropping back onto the bed. It was all so unbecoming. She wasn't some random Hollywood bimbo. She had made something of herself. She was a businesswoman, was a mother, she prided herself on her principles, yet this man had gotten her into bed in little time at all and she lay on her back with her legs in the air, just offering her pussy up like some common slut. It didn't mesh with her self-image at all, yet she couldn't find the inner strength to put a stop to all this. Instead, she whined, sounding humiliatingly pathetic even to her own ears. It just felt mind-blowingly good as her drug-induced high amplified all sensations. The intensity of the experience was almost too much for her to handle.

"Mmmh! Your pussy is so tasty, Jessica!" Pierre hissed, smirking at the turmoil of emotions on her pretty face. He could read her expressions easily. The twitch at the corner of her left eye was a telltale sign that he had hit a sweet spot, as was the cute crinkle of her nose. He incorporated the knowledge into his motions, refined his technique and the results were all but immediate. The Latina MILF's pussy was oozing girly cum at this point, drenching his fingers and making lewd squelching noises as he blasted her. Holding her legs back for him, pussy offered up, she looked like she was ready to cum on the spot.

With a growl, Pierre yanked his fingers from her pussy, causing an amusing, loud smacking sound. He stood and quickly undid his belt and zipper, watching the confused, disoriented look on Jessica's face. Swiftly shoving his slacks down to the floor and stepping out of them, he grabbed the tangled mess that were Jessica's pants and firmly pushed them further up. Jessica flinched as she was literally bent double, her toes forced into the mattress above her head. She was forced into an uncomfortable stretch, the backs of her thighs burning, and was completely pinned down. All she could do was watch as the Frenchman leaned over her and wasted little time in grabbing his thick, erect cock around the base. The situation had left him rock hard and his cock stood a menacing eight inches at least, ready to work her pussy over.

Faced with the reality that she was about to get fucked by a man that wasn't her husband, Jessica felt sudden doubts rise in her mind. The sober part of her brain -- the mother, businesswoman and overall respectable woman -- undertook one last attempt at regaining control, fighting back against the hazy highs of pleasure and drugs. She looked up at Pierre with big eyes, trying to find the words. "I... I'm married..." she whispered lamely.

"I know!" The smile Pierre gave her told her everything. He didn't care. To him, she wasn't all that. All her achievements, her discipline and principles didn't matter. To him, she had always just been a particularly desirable piece of ass. She'd be another story to tell on his parties. Jessica bit her lip as the realization burned inside her, another sensation that was multiplied by the weed and left her speechless as Pierre slapped the underside of his cock against her soaked sex. His shaft was heavy, the loud smacking sounds ringing loudly inside her ears and she gave a whimper, then held her breath when the Frenchman let his cock slide backwards until his tip nudged right up against her opening.

"Look at me, putain!" Pierre hissed, waiting for her to comply and make eye contact before he slowly pushed forward.

Jessica gave a sharp whine as her tender fuckhole was stretched. Her delicate cunt lips opened to accept the man's cock, hugging it tightly in a warm, wet welcome. Pinned down in her rather uncomfortable, submissive position there was nothing she could do but look up with big, brown eyes as he slowly entered her.

Taking his time, he made sure that the penetration wasn't painful, instead allowing her plentiful juices to lubricate his girthy cock. He thrust back and forth several times as he methodically worked himself deeper, just savoring the moment as he was now fucking Jessica Alba.

The actress pressed her lips tight, punctuating every minor thrust he made with a small whimper. Her fists clenched the bedding, grabbing it so tight that her knuckles blanched as she stared up at him, still in obvious disbelief that he was fucking her.

"Mmmh!" Pierre moaned with glee as he was finally buried balls-deep inside her clenching hole, his heavy balls pressed snugly against her asshole. "Mon Dieu, Jessica! Your pussy is divine! You're so wet for me!"

The words sent another dagger of shame into her heart, yet that feeling soon mixed with all the other potent sensations that swirled around inside her overwhelmed mind, increasing them in the process. She had half-expected Pierre to fuck her hard and fast, take from her what he wanted and pay no mind to her needs, so it came as a surprise when the Frenchman slowly pulled back, then gave her a considered thrust that evoked nothing but pleasure. A loud gasp escaped from her lips as she felt the ridges of his girthy head slide along the walls of her pussy as he moved, sending sparks of pleasure through her body and she quickly bit down on her lips, still for some reason she wasn't entirely sure of trying to contain herself.

Pierre didn't mind, regarding her with a smug expression as he worked himself into a rhythm. Applying the knowledge of her pussy that he had gathered by using his fingers, he experimented a little with the angle of his thrusts. Using her facial expressions as a gauge, he made a few adjustments to drive the maximum pleasure into her, watching with glee as she struggled to keep her cool. He knew he would break her eventually, so for now he was just enjoying her desperate inner battle that was playing out on her face.

With Jessica's muscles already relaxed by drugs and alcohol it didn't take long for her pussy to get used to the thick cock inside her, soon allowing him to thrust a little faster. He began to work himself into a rhythm of long, drawn-out thrusts, making sure to keep the right angle to stimulate the nerve-rich area at the top of her cunt. Jessica's mewling was music to his ears, fueling his ego even further. With his free hand he reached between her legs and pushed his thumb against her clit. Her entire body bucked as he firmly rubbed the sensitive nub in time with his strokes. She let out a guttural groan and her entire face clenched up. The touch felt almost too intense, yet in her awkward, bent-double position she couldn't stop him. Essentially, he had reduced the successful actress and businesswoman to his own, personal fleshlight to do with as he pleased.

"How does it feel, Jessica?!" Pierre wasn't able to resist tormenting her a little, "Do you like it? Be honest?"

Jessica whined defiantly, tossing her head from side to side as she squirmed with pleasure. However, Pierre didn't allow her to get through with that, intensifying the pressure on her clit which made her eyes go wide and glare up at him. Even if she didn't respond, the fact that she was so obscenely wet said all that needed to be said, yet the smug Frenchman insisted.

"How does that big dick feel inside your pussy, Jessica? Inside that married MILF-pussy?"

She bared her teeth at him, struggling to keep it together as he fucked her so well. She hated that it felt so good, that this arrogant bastard was having his way with her and there was literally nothing she could do. Every thrust of his amazing cock sent shockwaves through her frame, making her feel things she hadn't felt in years.

"Tell me, bitch! Tell me you love this!"

She gave a frustrated shriek, squirming beneath him, but it was all for naught. She couldn't take it any longer. She broke!

"Fuck! It feels amazing, okay?" she hissed at the smirking Frenchman, scowling up at him. "Is that what you wanted to hear?!"

"Précisément!" Pierre grinned widely. Satisfied with her relenting, he leaned forward and made her gasp as he put more of his weight on her, driving his dick an extra bit deeper into her pussy. Digging his toes into the floor for leverage, he then proceeded to plunge his cock into her hard and fast. The actress below him shrieked as he skewered her hard and deep, but she hardly had the time to process what he was doing as he already pulled back to smoothly drive back into her with force, eliciting another cry. Clenching his jaw, he began to really pound her into the bedding, making her scream with every balls-deep thrust.

Jessica was helpless, staring with huge eyes at the point where his cock stretched her petite pussy, feeling like he was filling her completely with every thrust. She could feel his heavy ballsack smack against her exposed asshole, could hear the embarrassing smacking sounds her wet pussy made as he fucked her, the loud slapping of flesh on flesh as his lap collided with her ass. It was all so intense, so different from the gentle, loving sex she had gotten used to over the recent years. Pierre was fucking her with wild passion.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" The bed creaked below her and Jessica wailed. With her resolve broken, she didn't see a reason to hold back any more, crying out her pleasure as she felt like she was experiencing a whole new side of sex with the weed amplifying every moment. Moaning like a whore, she reached between her legs to where he wasn't rubbing her clit anymore and took care of that herself, drawing quick, small circles with the tips of her fingers. Her toes curled and she closed her eyes, just letting the pleasure wash her away, forgetting everything else.

"Yes!" Pierre hissed, watching closely as Jessica's features contorted, "I want you to cum! Cum for me! Sale pute! That beautiful pussy of yours!" Gripping the pants that were entangled around her ankles, he ripped them off her feet, freeing her from her confines and officially leaving the actress bottomless. "Spread your legs, Jessica! Give me that famous, pink cunt!"

Crying with ecstasy as her brain turned into mush, Jessica instinctively complied, letting her thighs fall wide open to let this man fuck her. Her feet bobbed through the air on either side of his hips as she received a savage pounding, reduced into little more than the Frenchman's enthusiastic, personal cocksleeve. She wasn't usually like this, letting a man have his way with her. Even before her marriage she hadn't allowed men to treat her like this, to just use her. It must have been the weed, she reasoned, that had tapped into a part of her personality that she usually kept in check, but right now just spreading her legs for a man and having him treat her like a little fucktoy... it simply hit the spot!

123456...9