Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

She grunted again and shuddered, body tightening up in pre-orgasmic tension, knowing he'd see it and just fuck harder. Absolutely correct, her body rocked harder as he shoved into her and pushed her down into the bed, pinning her legs back to her shoulders now as he leaned down on her heavily and thumped his hips into her to bury his cock over and over again into her hot, sweet pussy.

"Gonna come, Jessica?" he asked teasingly, smiling with smug satisfaction. She just turned her head away onto the bed as she blushed, feeling the heat in her cheeks to match the rush of sensations building from her G-spot as he fucked her. And he was fucking her, not making love to her or anything tender like that, pinning her on her back on the bed and slamming his thick prick into her like she needed. It only took another minute or so of that treatment, the shape and ridges of his thick head rubbing relentlessly over her most intimate spot to bring her to climax, making her tremble then shudder on the bed underneath him.

He gave a contently laugh as he saw her quake in pleasure, whole body shaking as her eyes clenched shut and her fingernails dug into the bedding again as another orgasm hit her. It wasn't as intense as they had been previously but it was still good, being fucked to climax was always something she enjoyed so it was all she wanted in that moment and he didn't disappoint. As she came he fucked harder and faster, pounding her intensely for a few seconds as she wailed her pleasure to his hotel room, clinging to the bed and pushing herself into him to take every possible inch of his cock as her body bucked and shook, abs clenching, jumping and shaking underneath his relentless thrusts as she gave in to another orgasm.

Unlike when he'd fucked her in the car in cramped doggy style, the squeezing and gripping of her pussy didn't set his own climax off. He had more stamina than that, especially now after getting into it and simply fucked her through her orgasm then slowed as she couldn't stand it any further, giving a final few thrusts and then stepping back to slowly, and teasingly slip his cock out of her until it jumped in front of her. Not that she could see it, her head still back into the bedding with her eyes closed as she took deep breaths in the wake of another hit of ecstasy.

That was until slapped her across the chest, his hand connecting with her perky breast to make it bounce and jiggle. Jessica's eyes popped open as she gasped sharply as the sharp, completely unexpected pain shot through her, the sting spreading through her skin as it pimpled up and her nipple twisted up harder again. Her dark brown eyes fixed on his intently as she cried out harder in shock when he hit her from the other side, slapping her other breast to make it jiggle in turn as he struck her. She wanted to protest, to complain and tell him not to, how dare he treat her like that....but she didn't. She couldn't. It stung, the blows of his hands swatting at her gorgeous body as he was emboldened by her silence and started hitting her again.

The sting turned to pleasure and she shivered as her skin pricked across her body, hairs standing on end as she gave a deep, shuddering gasp, her eyes squeezing shut again as she embraced the different sensations of his hands slapping down onto her. Knowing she was enjoying it only made him smile and urged him on, hitting her a bit harder, faster and more intently, his fingertips biting into her skin a little as he added a hint of pink to her skin. She shook on the bed as her nails dug into the sheets again as she let the intensity of it all wash over her, just breathing hard, hungrily in pleasure and pain, almost tempted to tell him to stop...but more tempted to beg him for more.

Men never treated her like this, his hands moving over her body as he expanded to slap down her sides and over her toned tummy. She tensed up from the bed as he did, reacting to the pain pulsing her mid-section as she twisted underneath him in ambivalent sensations that rushed through her. His pace and speed picked up in a rush that made her not know where to turn, metaphorically speaking, until she let out a ragged cry of pain and shock as he reached up and slapped her across the face. She took a momentary shocked look at him then clenched her eyes shut again as he slapped her again, his energy lessened, being a bit more careful as he made her flinch.

"Just don't leave any marks on me," she gasped hurriedly as he paused for a moment. She didn't take the chance to tell him to stop, to beg him for mercy or complain it hurt. No, all she did was ask that he didn't leave anything on her that she'd have to explain to the make-up girl the following day and essentially give him the green light to continue mistreating her. Jessica was rewarded with a harder slap to her face, wincing as another then another rained down on her then another, his hands picking up a rhythm to deliver a series of fast, increasingly harder slaps to her pretty face as she gasped and endured it.

When he stopped her cheeks were a healthy pink and her eyes were watering again, her ruined make-up running just a bit more over his handiwork as he leaned back up from her to leave her gasping and at his mercy beneath him. Her pussy was so wet for him that he could easily slide back inside her, something he took advantage of to make her inhale sharply as she felt his thick cock slip into her velvet folds once more. He drove full depth for a moment, giving her a few thrusts and then pulling back out again as she opened her eyes and leaned up, looking down to see him pull out of her as her chest heaved. She was caught off guard as he suddenly reached up and delivered a hard, final slap across her face, making her yell out as the pain really bit into her, tingle of pleasure gone as he caught her flush.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the ass now," he said casually, standing up away from her and giving a slight stretch.

"What?" Jessica blurted out, unsure she'd heard him properly as the sting faded from her face, pushing her elbows into the mattress to lean up.

"Your ass, I'm gonna fuck it," he reiterated, calm and clear so she was in no doubt. She wasn't, and that was a problem; she didn't like anal sex, she never had after trying it when she was much younger and finding it painful and uncomfortable, not to mention she hated giving up that much control in doing it.

"I don't like anal sex," she said quickly, "it hurts and just....I don't," she finished a little lamely.

"Well that's too bad," he replied with a slight shrug, her concerns dismissed as easily as that.

"Come on, do you have to?" she tried, trying to convince him not to bother.

"Have to? No of course not," he said, giving her a glimmer of hope, "But I want to," he finished, crushing it.

"After the shit you gave me earlier I deserve to, I've always wanted to," he smiled, reaching out to play his fingers over her toes, tickling her playfully. She had nothing else to say, simply looking into his eyes and giving a small nod to submit to it, knowing he called the shots and was certainly good at that, having her under the thumb as he urged her to slide back up the bed, following her on as her feet retreated away before him. He was fired up, in control and dominating her, getting everything he wanted as her resistance simply seemed to crumble away before him. The actress looked up at him with her eyes wide, just waiting for his move as he smiled, then grabbed her hips.

He threw her over easily onto her front, his strength surprising as he took charge and easily turned her slight, slender figure over where he wanted her, grabbing her ass with a hard squeeze, spreading it apart to reveal her tight asshole and make her juicy pussy lips pry open just a little.

"Mm this is gonna be fun," he murmured to himself though she could hear it as his hands hooked under her pelvis to pull her back up on her knees into a perfect doggy style position for him to plunder her most secret, sensitive treasures. She didn't resist, resigning herself to it now and knowing that without a doubt he was gonna fuck her in the ass; she'd never liked anal sex, having tried it in her early 20s and hated it, finding it painful and not in any way satisfying. The guys she'd tested it out with just treated her like a fuck toy which probably didn't help and the second they felt her tight ass on their cock they lost all care for her wants or needs and had just gone straight at it way too hard and fast for her to handle, resulting in tears and complaints...and refusal to ever do it again. On top of that she hated giving up so much control, submitting completely for it and feeling so dominated, that was something she really didn't like.

But here she was and she was about to get fucked in the ass again as he yanked her back into place and shoved down on her back to make her arch into the perfect, most vulnerable position. She was his now and just took a deep breath, settling her knees into the bedding as he pulled up behind her, his cock sticking up rock hard as he relished the chance before him, spitting thickly into his hand and reaching down to rub it over her asshole as she twitched at the somewhat unexpected touch. He slicked what was left over the tip of his rock hard cock and then grabbed the base, thick prick surging in his hand as his other grabbed her hip to pull her back in place, pressing himself to her. It was the moment of truth for Jessica, about to get fucked in the ass again for the first time in years.

He wasted no time on her, in charge and holding her still as he pushed against her tightest hole; it was a unique sensation and one she had no idea how to prepare for, having never really had any interest in doing so. Jessica tried her best as he pushed forward, willing herself to resist even as her body subconsciously tightened up to resist him, her asshole tight and strong as he guided himself and shoved forward to try and penetrate her. He slipped over her a couple of times, then found himself and drove hard into her, applying his energy and weight to her as his cock took advantage of the momentary lapse in her resistance and he spread her asshole out to drive in.

Jessica let out a cry and yanked forwards, pulling out of his grasp before he even got inside her, the stretch of her sphincter sending a sharp bolt of pain through her and making her instinctively get away from it, rocking forward on her knees so his cock slipped back out. He gave her a moment then pulled her back up into position, hand hooked under her pelvis to try and keep a more commanding hold of her.

"You need to relax," he said, his only guidance throughout this. If it hurt it was her problem and he really could only do so much but he didn't want her to dislike it, after all it was only a positive if she enjoyed it. He just wanted to experience her tight asshole stretched around his cock and plunder her ass on this, his one opportunity to have at Jessica Alba. She settled herself again as he took aim and pushed at her once more, his tip working into the muscular ring of her asshole and pressing against her resistance again, ready to squeeze himself inside. His hand pulled hard into her hips as he shoved forwards, leaning over her this time as he forced his cock down into her asshole, catching her a little by surprise somehow and getting the jump on her muscles to pop his cock inside her. His bulbous head popped inside her, breaking through her tightest resistance to jerk blissfully inside her, loving how it felt around his head, tingling his nerves perfectly as she clenched on him.

That was the peak of it however as she yanked forward again, her strength surprising as she pulled out of his grip once more and off his cock, making him spring out of her once more as she dipped towards the bed and clenched with a near howl of pain at her ring being forced open so abruptly again. He surged over her, his energy wasted as he gave a growl of frustration, Jessica burying her face in the bedding as she winced at the sharp, intense pain hitting her.

"Fucks sake," he snapped, leaning up then reaching out and laying a hard smack straight on her ass, making her clench and scream in pain, his fingers flexing to deliver every bit of his power into small, intent points of pressure. It was his frustrations boiling over a little, knowing she could do this if she let herself.

"Behave, Jessica, you can do this," he said authoritatively, angry but in charge, cooling himself as he dominated her, just knowing that she'd respond even if she didn't love it. His hands grabbed her again and yanked her back, harder and more focused than before, making clear that he wouldn't stand for her playing up any more. He meant it too, holding her so hard it almost hurt as his fingers dug into her tanned skin where he supported her, in total control of her as he positioned himself again. He didn't lube her any more, figuring she didn't deserve it now as he guided his throbbing cock into position and leaned over her once more, intent on getting on with it now.

"Now hold still, just take it in," he commanded but in a softer tone, holding her still and pressing his bulging head against her asshole, still rock hard despite the delays. He would not be denied the tight pleasure of her booty and with that eased forward slowly but powerfully to split her open, pressure building against her tight ring of muscle until he suddenly slipped in and she grunted as he was greeted by the hot, wet sensation of her pussy around him where he'd slid down into her. He pulled back, aiming himself again and stabilising himself more, hand right near his tip as he guided himself to press hard at her ass, inexorably building until he felt her yielding and in a slow motion moment felt her stretch tightly around him, forced open reluctantly by his throbbing head as he broke her strength and entered her slowly.

He growled in pleasure, shivering at the ultra tight sensations of her wrapped around him as Jessica gave a muffled protest, body tensing in pain as it twinged through her intently and made her heart race. Tears pricked her eyes as the pain shuddered through her, lasting and not immediately subsiding as she felt him pulse his cock, the hardest he'd ever been it seemed as he relished the moment. His hand was still at her hip, holding her tightly in place so she couldn't escape as he made no offer of pulling back or giving her a break, instead letting her grab a single breath before pushing his weight down onto her and squeezing the rest of his cock into her ass in a long, continuous push until be buried himself balls deep inside her while her restrained complaint became a cry of pain.

He relished the moment of getting to press his hips against her ass, feeling the pained spasm of her sphincter around his shaft as she struggled to deal with him, her breaths hard and fast as she fought the pain. Ignoring it, he held her hips tightly lest she escaped and pulled back to start thrusting into her, drawing his cock back full length and then shoving it roughly inside her again, wasting no time with slow, steady thrusts to get her going and instead just going for it, pursuing his pleasure. He knew she didn't like it, she couldn't relax and just give it a go, but he couldn't help the fact he did, shoving deeply into her again as she grunted in pain and flinched again.

"Fuck, gimme a break," she whined, eyes squeezed shut as a tear slid down her cheek, wishing she could relax but her body was just so tight that in that moment she had to endure as he held her like he owned her and pumped his hips against her ass to bury his full length inside her again and again. Every pull back let his thick head just bulge her asshole a little, making her body instinctively clench again, sending the pain back through her once more and just giving him every bit of pleasure he wanted at her tightest hole. She felt fantastic around him and the fact she was hating it, as she'd said she would, somehow made it hotter in a way and only spurred him on to fuck her harder, faster, more intently, more ferociously.

She could only complain more as he did just that, picking up the pace, slamming her harder so she rocked on the bed and had to brace herself into the covers. Jessica couldn't believe she'd got into this situation frankly, down on her knees in a crappy motel, head buried in the sheets as a guy shoved his cock up her ass much to her dismay. It wasn't even like he was a producer or director, somebody that she might be sleeping with to advance her career or get ahead, it was just her driver, the guy that literally just drove her to set every day and then back to her own room at this piss poor place to stay. Instead she was in his room, with his cock up her ass.

And her pussy was dripping; she was the wettest she'd been in years and frankly was afraid it would drip on the bed, her body so turned on despite her pain that if he wanted she was sure he could easily bury four fingers inside her. It made her both hugely turned on and utterly humiliated, that something she hated so much just made her pussy so wet, so ready, her clit rock hard in arousal at his vicious penetration of her asshole. His balls compressed against her pussy with every thrust, her juices coating him to give her away and exactly how much her body was enjoying this, this domination, this utter ownership she was giving him as he fucked her in the ass for the first time in years.

She would be angry and deep down she was -- at herself. Jessica knew she had instigated this even if she'd never expected it to go so far; she'd given him the come on, goading and taunting him into fucking her, quite literally inviting him only for him to take it and give her one of the roughest, hardest fucks she'd ever had and that she hadn't realised she'd needed. From there out he'd taken control and that was how she'd found herself here, her protests falling hopelessly on deaf ears as he'd taken her to task and got her into this position. And worse still she loved it, absolutely relishing the way he was just fucking her as his plaything, having complete control of her as he could cause a lot of problems if she didn't play along. That was merely a sideshow now as frankly she didn't want him to stop, even if she hated admitting that.

She'd given herself to him on a silver platter and he was loving every bite, getting a most primal go at his boss and he wasn't wasting a moment of it. His fingers dug into her supple flesh, flexing his cock as his heart pumped hard, slamming his hips forward again and again to drive his manhood inside the prone actress. It shoved a deep, guttural cry of pain from her every time he slammed against her, her ass jiggling perfectly as he gave her every inch of himself, stretching her out a little bit more than she could handle every time to make her twinge in pain. He just murmured with pleasure, smiling down as sweat prickled all over her, her head buried in the bedding.

He loved how taut her muscles were, fingers dug into the cloth as she braced herself, forehead pressed hard into it as she tried to absorb it. The strangely pleasurable sensations of anal sex were getting through to her now, something she'd rarely experienced in the past before she'd pulled the plug, but they were still accompanied by pain that electrified her body with every, faster, hungrier, more intense thrust into her. She was managing to relax herself somewhat however and that only made things better, giving a mumble of near pleasure that made him hard as rock, feeling his cock strain inside her as he heard it. Jessica immediately blushed, not that he could see it, chastising herself for enjoying it at all but worse letting him see that she was. She was adamant she hated this and to let herself tremble with pleasure from it, even for a moment, would only encourage him to fuck her harder.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers