Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock glided easily against her succulent, soapy body, the softness of her tits absolutely divine as they wrapped around him and perfectly sealed against the throbbing hardness of his cock. She just looked down as he started to thrust against her with a slow, powerful rhythm that told her that he wanted to enjoy it as her body rocked with his energy. He held her to him and she was glad that he did as his thrusts pushed her back towards her heels, something she knew would have made her toned thighs burn if she'd had to resist it all herself, able to focus solely on pressing her perky tits up around him.

Her nipples were rock hard as the soap slid off the neat, screwed up points of her breasts, water trickling down over her as he shielded most of the shower behind him. She looked down and enjoyed the sight of his thick cock pushing up between her tits, loving the way her body yielded and smoothly gave way to his manhood as he shoved it slowly and deliberately against her body. Unable to resist the pleasure of it, he started to pick up the pace and pump his hips forward against her faster, pushing into her more firmly to make her rock back then resist him as he used her body for his pleasure. Jessica looked up to him, taking her gaze from her chest as she looked up to him with a smile, rather enjoying giving him a tit fuck especially when he seemed to enjoy it so much.

"Like that huh?" she asked through her smile, starting to rock her body a little, tightening her abs to let herself push down onto him as he thrust up, accentuating the sensations around his rock hard erection as he slid between her perfect, soap-slick tits.

"You seem pretty good at this for someone that's not done it before," he smiled, not slowing down for a moment as they spoke.

"I didn't say I hadn't, just not much," she replied with a naughty little half-smile.

"Well you should do it more, you seem a natural," he said, straining against her harder as she worked at him, both of them getting into a motion as the water poured down over his back, steam filling the bathroom from the hot water as she worked up and down to massage her gorgeous tits around his cock. They just enjoyed it for a couple more minute, him pushing harder and faster against her sternum while she focused on pressing her tits together for him, soap washing gradually away so there was more friction, more intensity to encourage him to thrust quicker as his erection pulsed between her tits.

His fingers dug into her shoulders more and he helped to push her down as she bobbed on her knees for him, arching her back as she worked. Her breaths were short and sharp, almost rasping as she exerted herself, feeling the ache in her body and oblique muscles as she exercised herself in a somewhat unusual way. She worked out a lot, her video posts on social media showed that off plenty to everyone that wanted to drink in her tight body, but this motion was unlike anything she trained for as she compressed herself but arched her back to push her perky chest out for him. Still, her abs were strong and she put herself into it, doing all she could as the bathroom filled completely with steam so they practically couldn't see, condensation streaming off the mirrors and glass, beaded over everything cold or metal.

"Mm fuck," he growled, cock jerking against her stiffly, so much so it made Jessica sure he was going to pick up the pace and work to the end on her before he suddenly slowed. Giving a final, lingering push up again her chest, he held for a moment then released her, stepping back as she let go of her tits, in tune with him and his clear intention for that to be it with her tits -- for now at least.

"Come on, we've got things to do," he said, pulling her up from her knees by her arm, which helped given her somewhat tingling legs from where she'd been knelt down in front of him.

"You have," she said, looking him in the face, "me."

"Exactly," he smiled, loving that she was seemingly onboard now and was enjoying herself. He turned the taps and shut the shower off, the hot cascade suddenly stopping and leaving them embraced by silence, broken only by the last few drips of the water fading away. He stepped out and grabbed a towel, throwing it back to Jessica as if she was always at his place as he picked up another for himself, burying his face in it and rubbing through his hair. She let it tumble open before pressing it to herself, not bothering to be modest as there was no point, rubbing over her body to absorb the water from her lightly tanned body as he watched on with a smile. Her make-up had survived surprisingly well, only a little smudged from the shower.

She smiled back and just let him enjoy the view as she reached down to dry her legs, rubbing over her tight pussy before pulling the towel behind her to draw it over her back and down across her ass. Jessica giggled a little as he seemed enthralled by her, just drinking in the sight as she lifted the towel up to work it through her damp hair, stretching and displaying her body perfectly for him as he absent mindedly dried himself, hands just on autopilot as he didn't miss a thing.

"Very nice, all those workouts clearly pay off," he commented, the evidence right in front of him.

"Thanks, I certainly work hard enough," she replied as he cast his towel aside and grabbed her hand, leaving her idly rubbing round her neck as he led her out of the steamy bathroom into the main bedroom of his digs once more. He pulled her to the bed and then turned round, sitting back down onto it, his stiff cock sticking up for her; she assumed he would just pull her into his lap and slide inside her again to make her ride this time but found he had other plans.

"Kneel," he commanded, pulling down at her wrist to urge her towards the floor. Without hesitation she sank to the floor smoothly, kneeling on the carpet at his feet and swallowing in preparation for what she assumed would be another blowjob.

"Give me a rimjob," he said, out of the blue to make her breath catch in her throat as her eyes bulged a little.

"...What?" she blurted, unsure she'd heard him right. Maybe hoping she hadn't.

"Give me a rimjob, you heard me," he repeated.

"Lick your asshole?" she clarified, even though she knew exactly what he meant.

"Yeah, spot on," he replied, giving her nothing but the demand.

"But why? I mean..." she trailed off.

"Because I told you too," he responded simply. She stared up at him from her place on her knees before him, just waiting to serve though she disliked her orders.

"I don't do that," she replied weakly, knowing it sounded unconvincing even as she said it.

"I don't care, that's not what I asked you," he said, taking proper control of her again, their little playful session in the shower now devolving into far more the sort of evening it had threatened to be.

"I don't want to," she added.

"Again, I don't care, remember you're here to please me," he said.

"I won't be any good at it, I've never even done it before," she said, still trying to work her way out of it.

"Then it'll be a fun experience for us both," he said with a smile that she hated, making her bubble in fury as he seemed so calm as he turned the screw on her.

"There's no way you'll let me off this?" she sighed, giving up and asking directly.

"No, not unless you want everyone to find out about this of course," he offered, knowing she would never agree.

"Ok...so what do you want me to do?" she asked, resigning herself to it.

"Come on, you might enjoy it. You've never done it before so how do you know you won't like it?" he said with a grin that told her he'd won. He was going to win all night long at that, he had her on a plate.

"I guess I don't," she conceded, and actually contemplated it. They were both fresh from the shower and this was a night of exploration at the very least, maybe she would like it. She found it unlikely but decided since she was going to do it anyway she'd make the effort to try and enjoy it.

"Exactly, so come on," he said, sitting up further and grabbing her hair to pull her towards him. It was the moment and Jessica just let it happen, drawn forwards into a blowjob again momentarily as he pulled her mouth down onto his rock hard cock. It made her choke as he hit her throat immediately, gagging as her eyes watered when he held her down before letting her pull back. As she recovered he pulled himself back up onto the bed and lifted his legs to roll his hips for her, Jessica following his motion before she slipped off and let him spring back onto his tummy as he let go of her.

"No more fucking around, get on with it," he ordered coolly but with a tone that told her she might want to obey him.

"Ok," she breathed, swallowing and steeling herself with another deep breath, forcing her nerves down and then leaning down to him; she really had no idea what she was doing or how to proceed, quickly thinking back over the few times guys had done it for her and how they'd started. She figured her tongue was what counted and feeling the exploratory tingle over her own anus had always been an interesting introduction to it and she had to admit had felt quite nice in its own way. Jessica went with that and stuck her tongue out, sliding her hands over the edge of the bed and onto his hips to guide and stabilise herself.

She heard her heart pounding in her ears with the nerves, realising she was holding her breath and only making it worse. With a final deep breath that she slowly let out, she went for it and pushed forwards and pressed her hot tongue to his asshole; he flinched and she felt the muscle clench beneath her touch, loving the sudden application of her hot touch as she dragged it up over him and made him shiver. Having Jessica Alba giving him a rimjob was some kind of record, one for his personal memory banks and a moment he'd never, ever forget.

She shivered herself as she completed her first pass, something new always excited her regardless and this was certainly that. Deciding not to think about things and get up in her own head about it all, she went straight for another one repeated her motion again, letting her tongue glide over his ass once more as he groaned with pleasure. He was absolutely loving her doing it, both for the power he had over her and the stimulation; he loved a woman who was open minded and stimulated him in every way and this was something he did enjoy, though many girls weren't willing to do it. She seemed quite willing now though as she got into it and pushed her reticence aside, her hands pulling down harder into his hips as she applied herself.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned as her tongue licked powerfully over him, her eyes closed, just focused on doing a good job even though she didn't really know what to do. She just figured that it was much like the first time she ever gave a blowjob or had sex; the guy didn't care that she didn't know what she was doing or that she wasn't particularly skilled at it, regardless it was exciting and he was happy to let her continue. And continue she did, applying her skilful tongue to him as she held him confidently and just went for it, licking up with an increasing pace, pressuring a little bit more as she felt the contours of him under her tongue, something she usually noticed when sucking cock.

She opened her eyes and looked up over him, greeted by his cock standing up rock hard, immediately telling her he liked what she was doing. She herself wasn't sure she liked what she was doing, still feeling very conflicted about it but pushing it from her mind to get on with things as she was told to. He just murmured in enjoyment as she switched up her efforts to circle him instead, not lifting her tongue from him in order to run it around and over his ring as she felt him pulse and tighten beneath her in reaction. It was a different sensation as she worked around and over him, getting into it more and just focusing on the task at hand, shutting her eyes again and dedicating her tongue as she pushed her hand over him to grab his rock hard cock.

He groaned and shivered in pleasure as she firmly gripped him, giving him a squeeze then starting to slowly stroke him. She worked her hand up and down, keeping her rhythm slow but going full length every time to stroke over his bulbous head and down to his base as she worked her tongue. One thing Jessica knew how to do was give a handjob and she set her hand going without even needing to think about it, delicate digits working perfectly at his thick, throbbing shaft as she thrust her tongue against him. She kind of relished the way he pulsed and squeezed at her tongue as she made her best efforts, knowing he was loving it only served to turn her on even if this wasn't the way she'd rather do it.

"Oh yeah that's it," he breathed, just relishing her touch as she got into it. She wasn't really loving it, it felt degrading and it wasn't what she'd rather do; sure guys had licked her asshole a few times but she'd never asked them to do it for her even if she had rather enjoyed the tingle of it. But it was what she was here for now and she focused on just doing her job, licking more powerfully, driving her tongue against his muscle firmly as she mixed long licks up and down with faster circling, letting her tongue press right into his entrance and threaten to slip inside as she probed with her tongue.

He didn't interrupt her and just basked in the sensations of her giving him what was a much enjoyed rimjob, loving the probing of her hot tongue and the way she rapidly lapped over him, her hand working perfectly at his cock in that same steady rhythm that threatened to speed up but never did. She knew what she was doing to stimulate him it seemed as she blended the sensations together. Truth was she didn't but she just kept her mind on doing the best job that she could, working her tongue this way and that, neck stiff, jaw aching as her tongue thrust and probed powerfully forward like it never had before.

She surprised him by suddenly pulling away and lunging up over him to engulf his rock hard cock in the sweet heat of her mouth, bobbing her head rapidly to loudly and sloppily suck him for a few seconds before she resumed stroking and dipped back down again. Her efforts were energetic and he got the feeling she was enjoying herself. Jessica rather was; despite still being a bit disgusted by what she was doing, she was loving acting like his personal whore, like a girl he'd paid to come to his room and service him however he asked. Maybe it was kind of true, she mused.

Jessica decided this wasn't the time to answer that question to herself, figuring it was something she could perplex herself with when this was all over and instead just focused on the moment. Her strokes of his cock did pick up in speed and firmness now, feeling him throb in excitement as her stimulation accelerated, the little twists of her hand as she pulled over his thick head adding something special as she licked him once more. Her tongue pressed firmly as she explored the contours of him and again felt his squeezing, spurring her to go a bit further now and press her tongue into him a little as much to see what it felt like as anything else.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned slowly as the Hollywood star pressed and wiggled her tongue forward to just tentatively ease him open, feeling him welcoming as the tip of her tongue just eased into him and stretched his ring. She felt him shudder as her hand momentarily slowed as she carefully controlled her muscle to tease in a little, feeling him squeeze somewhat around her, strength and power of him clenching at her tongue making her shiver a little in excitement. She picked up the pace with her hand again and pulled back to lick up him once more, feeling him iron-hard as he loved her work, focusing on working her tongue hard and fast now.

She popped up and devoured him again, pulling his cock into her mouth and sucked hard, her head bobbing fast as her tongue pressed into him, noisily and wetly reciprocating on his shaft. Her damp hair bounced and flapped around his thighs as she sucked cock energetically, hand still squeezing and pumping at the base of his cock as her throat eased open on his tip. He pulsed and strained in her hand before she swapped back again and licked at his ass whilst jerking his slippery cock, slick with her thick saliva as she tongued aggressively at his asshole to make him clench and groan before abruptly swapping back to suck him again.

It was an eclectic mixture and he buzzed with pleasure as she went to work on him, seeming really into it now as she performed something new to her. He didn't care and loved what she was doing, having picked it up fast, groaning again as her tongue snaked into him once more before a flurry of licks and laps. It was when she swapped and started sucking him hard again, fast, dirty, shoving her throat down on him so she stretched and threatened to swallow so much more that he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it," he growled as he shuddered, reaching down to grab her head and shove her down onto him, making her heave as she gagged at the sudden penetration, his cock driving deeper and harder than at any point so far. He held her down as she struggled and gagged around him before releasing her, a thick string of saliva sliding from her mouth as she sat back onto her heels and hauled in air. She looked up wide eyed as he stood up from the bed, hard cock bouncing before her; she barely had time to take that in however as he grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her upwards, making her cry out in surprise as much as anything.

"Up, now," he commanded, Jessica struggling to her feet on tingling legs as he pulled her hair -- then took her by complete surprise by twisting and grabbing her over the shoulder and between the legs like a body slam and throwing her powerfully over and down onto the bed. She squealed as he swung her over and cast her down on the sheets, her slender body bouncing on the mattress as her feet jumped up towards the ceiling, looking backwards up to him as he stood over her. Without a word he grabbed her wrists and pulled her to the edge of the bed, Jessica craning up to look around before he shoved her head down, tipping it back off the side of the bed.

"Right there, that's what I want," he said firmly, dominantly, using a tone she'd not heard from any man and it made her tingle in excitement...and obedience. She knew she had no control over things anyway and just opened her mouth as his waiting whore, knowing it was what he wanted her to do and would make her if she didn't. He was so turned on to see her just present herself to him, opening her mouth and closing her eyes, head back, knowing what he would do to her. This wouldn't be any ordinary blowjob and he didn't disappoint in showing her how, grabbing her face to direct her as he dipped his knees and shoved his cock down with his other hand and straight into her waiting mouth.

Jessica immediately sucked and applied her tongue, giving him a moment to enjoy her skills before he got straight to it and shoved into her throat. She gagged, unable to stop herself, knowing this was how it would be but unable to help herself. She'd never been very good at controlling her gag reflex but she got the feeling it wouldn't matter a fuck to him right now. Jessica was absolutely right and he held her head and shoved hard into her throat, feeling her constrict and tighten around his cock to halt his progress. It didn't deter him however and he knew he'd break her, shoving repeatedly with more and more pressure into her throat, making her gag and choke noisily, heaving on the bed before him, thick saliva running down her face now and making her close her eyes.

"Fucking take it, come on," he said, an encouragement and an order at the same time, wanting into her throat as he pushed at her straining form. It took a few more attempts but with one, slow, powerful drive into her mouth he felt her resistance flutter, strain and fail suddenly so he jolted forwards into her and blissfully buried every inch of himself into her hot, squeezing throat as she could fight it no longer. The noise she made was music to his ears as she gave a loud, wet gagging sound that was immediately muffled, wrenching and convulsing on the bed as she struggled before she gagged hard through her nose.