Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So boss me around," she breathed, quietly, almost not letting the whisper escape her bee-stung pout, not wanting to let him hear it. She knew he had though as he swiftly reached up and grabbed her throat, giving a squeeze that made her breath catch momentarily before he released her, Jessica shuddering hard as a tingle raced through her body, his hands at her hips now as he threw the covers off them and rolled her back over towards him. He grabbed her wrist and directed her hand onto his thick, throbbing cock which she immediately gripped and started stroking, being his obedient little fucktoy without hesitation as grabbed her tits again hard to make her wince before he lay back.

"Ride," he commanded, already urging her onto him as she started to move. The actress pushed up from the bed to immediately obey, getting her knees under her and throwing her leg over to mount him and get in position, pressing her delightfully hot pussy down into his throbbing manhood. He let her do her thing as she reached down for his cock and held him up as she rocked her pelvis forward to hover over him in readiness. Jessica slowly let herself down and teased the tip of his penis over herself, spreading her abundant juices around over him before she let herself sink down steadily to ease him inside her and let his size spread and stretch her aching pussy around him.

He bulged out her velvet walls as she sank down, giving a groan as she descended and felt the blissful sensation of his cock inside her once more -- she couldn't deny she liked it. Jessica let herself push down to take him all the way in with a single stroke, pushing herself the last couple of inches to make her vagina open up fully for him, wanting to feel every bit of it. They both did as he grunted with pleasure, flexing hard inside her as he felt her silky tunnel envelope him before clamping down, loving the feel of how she gripped him. Her murmurs of pleasure only turned him on more and he watched as she started to ride, slowly lifting up then sinking down again, taking him fully as she pulled right up until he almost popped out of her before driving into him to grind her clit against him, eyes closing in pleasure as she got into her steady rhythm.

"Faster, come on, ride it," he commanded, slapping the side of her ass to spur her on, breaking her concentration for a moment and making her motions stutter before she composed herself and resumed harder and faster. She started pumping her hips down into him with an intensity and pace that he relished, stimulating his cock perfectly for a morning fuck as her gorgeous, snug pussy fit around him perfectly. Jessica leaned down onto his shoulders, her eyes shut with a look of concentration on her face as she worked her hips, her abs tightening and tensing as she rolled her hips and thrust down to take every inch of him inside her with quicker strokes. She was lost to the pleasure of it all with him as she rode firmly, right up until her phone started ringing and shattered her focus. They both ignored it initially, then it rang again, causing Jessica to lean over and see who it was.

"It's my producer," she said, looking back down at him underneath her, her pace slowing for a moment as his hands held her hips.

"So?" he replied, really figuring right then they had better things to concentrate on.

"It's probably important, he never usually calls me in the morning," she said.

"So answer it," he replied with a smile.

"What? Like this?" she said, looking back down at him with wide eyes.

"Sure, why not?" he teased, when it was obvious why not.

"I've never answered the phone in the middle of sex before," she said as it stopped ringing again, only to start ringing again almost immediately.

"Seems like he really wants you," he said, working his hips to pump up to meet Jessica as she continued to fuck, riding him on autopilot.

"You gonna stop so I can answer this?" she asked.

"Not on your life," he said, gripping her hips tightly and pulling her down harder, making it clear she was gonna fuck till he was done right now.

"...Fuck," she said, holding the phone up and knowing she was going to have to answer it.

"It's a video call," she said, only making him laugh somewhat as she swept her hair back and tried to make herself look vaguely presentable.

"Don't do anything, this is serious," she chastised him, squeezing her pussy and riding in short strokes to minimise her movements as she took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Good morning," she said clearly, her practised, PR friendly voice on point.

"Good morning, Jessica," said her producer, unseen by him as Jessica rode him with her phone turned the other way, doing her utmost not to let her motions be seen on the call.

"What's going on?" she questioned, wanting to cut straight to the point and keep this quick.

"Just wanted a quick check in, I heard there were problems on set yesterday, not the smooth kind of process we're looking for," he said to her.

"Yeah there were some disagreements," she replied tersely, remembering how it had upset her...and led her to make the mistake that brought her onto her drivers cock.

"Well that's not great, Jess," he said, giving her a look of somewhat disappointment, "we really need to keep things going well, is there anything up?" he added.

"No no, it's just a blip," she replied quickly, stifling a mumble of pleasure and shivering a little as she pushed up to slow her riding, needing to stop before she gave herself away. She'd never done this, not to anybody, and to do it in front of her producers was scary but exhilarating. She knew she had to remain composed and not give away what she was doing, not that there was anything wrong with it per se but she simply couldn't afford to let anybody else know she was stepping out on her husband.

"Are you alright, Jessica? You seem flushed," her producer asked, seeing her skin tone on the camera even with the half light of the motel room she was in.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," she said. At that moment he grabbed hold of her hips and shoved himself upward to make her quake, barely withholding a grunt as the stab of pleasure went through her before he started to pound. He arched his body up, heels dug into the mattress as he energised himself and slammed his hips up into hers as he almost hung from her hips to leave her nowhere to go. Jessica felt the tingle and buzz go through her as she was fucked hard and faster, losing her composure and shuddering, fumbling the phone and struggling to hold onto it.

"You don't look it, want me to send someone over to check you out?" he offered, meaning some sort of medic that they had on the team.

"No no, it's just a bad connection," she said, carefully but jerkily getting her thumb over the camera to block it out as she tried to slowly let out a breath and not focus on the sensations of him slamming into her.

"The camera's gone off, are you there?" he replied, giving her the perfect out as she quickly pretended the signal had dropped.

"Hello? Are you still there?" she asked, waiting a few seconds as he tried to get her to answer, trying to add to it with a couple of hammed-up crackling sounds before she hit the button the hang up and threw her phone aside.

"Fuck you," she breathed with a small laugh as she sank back down into him, shoving her hands back into his shoulders as his pulled up around the small of her back, pulling her down deeply into him as she focused all her concentration on him again and started fucking hard again. Her body rocked perfectly to slide him in and out of her juicy snatch, squeezing and clenching at him as she did, loving the way he pulsed inside her as he worked to pump his hips up into her and make her take every possible inch. Her phone rang again but she ignored it, no intention of answering it again as she hoped it hadn't in any way been possible to tell what she was really doing. It was then however that she glanced at the clock and started as she realised how tight they were for time and that if they didn't wrap this up they would be late to set.

"Shit, we've got to get going," she exclaimed, looking from the clock back to him.

"We're not done yet," he said. Not a protest, a simple statement that reminded her she wasn't going anywhere until they were done fucking.

"But we'll be late. Do you want someone to find out about this, really?" she asked, making a good point that suggested blowing this would likely not work out well for him or her.

"No, I don't," he said.

"Then let's go," she replied.

"We're not done. Tell you what, how about a shower? We'll finish up in there as we get ready," he said, seeming so cool and calm, full of useful and straight forward plans in that moment. Jessica looked back to the clock, then him.

"Deal, come on," she said, hopping off him as he released her hips and heading straight for the bathroom. He followed and enjoyed watching her firm ass jiggle as she hurried ahead of him and turned the shower on. The hot water cascaded down and she slipped into it, sighing in pleasure as the spray hit her feminine curves before he followed her in, hands sliding round her and squeezing at her breasts, pushing down her sides as she shoved back into his erection, ready for it to be inside her again. She wanted to enjoy the fuck but time was against them and she cared more about getting busted.

"Put it in," she whispered, leaning against the wall and shoving her ass back in the most deliberate invitation he'd ever seen. And it was irresistible.

"Don't have to ask me twice," he smiled as he grabbed his cock and stepped in to her, easily sliding to her pussy between her spread legs, arched back pushing it out ready for him to effortlessly slip into. Just a light push and he was inside her, both of them groaning again as her velvet tunnel glided over the thick contours of his rock hard cock, his hands going to her hips to take a tight grip as he buried himself inside her and then started to thrust. He worked his cock in and out of her, resuming the pace they'd had on the bed as they both got into it, Jessica shifting a bit and sinking lower, pushing her feet as wide as the shower tray would let her as he widened his stance to give himself maximum stability.

"Come on fuck me, fuck me!" she said, louder than she intended to as she invited him to get on with it. He ignored her somewhat taking charge and simply dug his fingers into her flesh as he started to thrust, immediately shoving her forwards, seeing her muscles tighten as she braced herself against the tiles and pushed back against his energy as he slammed his hips forward. They both groaned, Jessica harder than him as he started to fuck her hard and fast, pounding her with one one intent now and that was completion and pleasure.

His fingers were white with the pressure as he held her slippery body, hot water crashing down over them and pounding on their skin as he fucked her with hard, fast strokes. His motions were short and intense, body slapping noisily against her booty as she jiggled in front of him, the actress just bracing herself and shoving back into him as the stimulation of being fucked from behind got to them both. It was so much more intense, hitting more nerve endings and doing the business for both of them when they'd already comprehensively warmed up with her riding on the bed. His cock shoved deeply into her pussy, across the front wall of her vagina and her G-spot in a perfect manner, sending those deep, soulful tingles through her that she knew was a one way ticket.

His hand slid up into her long, dark hair and grabbed a handful, yanking back to make her gasp gutturally, feeling a rush go through her, a tingle then quake of pre-orgasmic tension, just letting it all hit her as he got her to the finish. He wasn't far off himself, his cock tingling and throbbing with every stroke of it into her gorgeous body, holding himself back and focusing on getting her to the orgasm that was obviously on the brink. He was relieved when, after a few more seconds of thrusting, she shuddered violently and gasped hard, accelerating breaths before letting out a wail of pleasure as she came.

The orgasm hit her fast and she almost slipped, her foot losing grip on the wet floor of the shower as she trembled in pleasure, ecstasy washing over her as she shook and tingled all over, goosepimples spreading across her gorgeous body despite the hot spray of the shower cascading down over her. The clamping down of her pussy around him and the mental box checked meant his own climax followed swiftly on with a buck of his cock as he swelled rock hard. Jessica was treated to a few hard thrusts to amplify her own climax before she moaned in satisfaction as he jumped and unloaded inside of her, growling his pleasure in her ear as he shoved her forwards against the tiles and buried himself deeply to empty every drop of himself inside her with powerful, soul emptying surges.

She loved that he'd come inside her again, especially right before she went to work as she knew it'd be a naughty secret to feel his creampie leak out of her during the day. He slid back out of her and she stood up, turning into his arms and meeting him for a deep, somewhat intimate kiss that seemed so much more than what had gone before it.

And then it was over. He stepped back and got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and getting ready, leaving her to do the same. Jessica watched him leave then took charge of herself, knowing this incident was over and gave herself a quick wash down in the shower before following him out.

The next half an hour or so was hurried preparation to leave, neither one of them speaking as she got ready, taking much longer than him as she quickly dried and dressed, trying to dry her hair out and touch up a bit of make-up before they had to get a move on, time running out as she knew they had to get to set. She was rather embarrassed now, feeling awkward like she might after a one night stand, but also felt the most sexually satisfaction she had in months. It was a double edged sword she supposed.

With her dignity and attitude completely gone, their relationship having done a complete 180 in the last 12 hours or so, she headed down to the car with him and slid into the passenger seat as she usually did to let him drive her to work. She was the boss again now, but she didn't feel like it. He made good time, stepping on it a bit to get her on set in time so nothing looked amiss apart from the slightly bedraggled way she turned up on set, not that it mattered as she went straight into make-up to get tidied up for the days shooting.

The day went smoothly on set as she kept her head down and quietly got on with it, working well with the director to contrast with the previous days conflict, being cheerful and productive in a way that got everything done on time with no snags. Out of her earshot, the director flippantly commented to his AD that perhaps she got fucked properly the previous night; he had no idea how right he was. Jessica just felt calm and relaxed, though she blushed when she saw her driver odd times during the day, thinking back to everything that had happened between them. He'd completely taken advantage of the situation she'd inadvertently created and she'd loved it, just relishing how he'd treated her as she turned it over and over in her mind.

And she wanted it again.

There was no denying it, she needed it, lusted for it and was absolutely sure he would happily deliver. With that she steeled her mind to get it and thought about what she would do for him when her day in front of the camera was over. The rest of the shots went easily, no problems at all when she was just on autopilot and let herself be ordered around, something of a hangover of the night before which she'd relished. Due to the efficiency they managed, they were actually finished around an hour early, with the director wrapping for the day and telling them they could all go and have a break as the next shots relied on brighter weather and the encroaching darkness was no use to them. Jessica gave her goodbyes and then headed for the wardrobe trailer to make a change.

He was waiting by the car as Jessica approached him, her long coat hiding her body as she smiled at him...then got into the back seat. He was curious as she hadn't done that since their first week together, hopping in behind the wheel and starting the engine as he looked back at her in the mirror. She stared at him as she took her coat off to reveal a short, tight dress that hugged her curves and barely made it onto her thighs, tits pushed up so they almost spilled out of it. Throwing her coat aside she spread her legs and lifted them a little so he got a glance up her skirt, seeing the see through panties that completely showed her off, her near-bald pussy that was all his. He took his time checking her out, knowing she was there for him to look at as he took her in, along with her naughty smile.

"You're checking me out again," she murmured.

"Yeah, I am," he replied, pulling away and managing to drive smoothly even as he stared at her in the mirror.

"Good," she smiled, flicking her tongue. They got going and he accelerated away down the road, heading back for their motel once again, less than a whole day since everything had happened between them.

"I want you to fuck me hard again tonight," she said quietly, meaningfully, the weight of her words clear. She wanted a repeat performance and probably plenty more, knowing he wouldn't talk and as long as she was covert she could have her cake and eat it.

"No problem, boss," he said with a smile and flick of his eyebrows, playing to the fact she technically was but it was clear she was giving him control out of hours now.

"Good, so whenever there's a good place to pull over, you know," she said, reclining back into the seat, relaxing as she told him clearly she wanted an exact rerun of the day before.

"Absolutely," he replied, smiling to himself as he focused on the road and pressed the throttle, cock already hardening. After all, he wasn't going to disappoint his boss...

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.