An Affair to End all Affairs

Story Info
A cheating wife, a marriage in trouble.
15.2k words
2.86
110k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

Please consider this as a warning. If you do not like cuckolding themes, then I implore you. Do not read this story....

You have been warned...

Any and all mistakes are mine, and mine alone. If poor grammar offends you, do not read this.

"I beg your pardon?" Margo, my wife gasped. "Why in heavens name would you ask me that?"

"Answer the blasted question. How long have you been sleeping with Reggie?"

I watched as she chewed painfully on her full succulent lips, the flesh stretching tight under the duress. A determined resolute expression settling over her. "Very well, if you must know. It's been a little while."

"Can you be a little more specific?"

"Why, you obviously know?"

With a casual shrug I muttered. "It would have been nice to know the truth."

She returned to whatever she was doing, her back now facing me as she pulled plates down from the dresser. "We are having Salmon, if that's alright?"

Her voice so calm, I had just accused her of having sex with my boss Reggie, and she carried on as if I had just announced we would be getting visitors. "Margo, can you look at me please?"

She turned staring back at me, her eyes focused, intense. "Yes?"

"We need to talk."

"Oh for goodness sake Conrad. What is there to talk about. Yes, I had sex with Reggie, what else do you want me to say? Can we now move on?"

"No we bloody well cannot." I growled disbelievingly. "Why Margo, why?"

She shrugged, sighed listlessly, before answering with that condemning calmness. "Oh good heavens Conrad, it was just a little fun. It's not the end of the world."

"Really, it certainly feels like it to me."

"Oh get over yourself. We had sex, that's all." Her eyes hooded over and the eyes pierced. "We fucked Conrad, is that what you wanted to hear me say darling? Did you want to hear, me say? Yes dear, he fucked me."

"Good lord woman, since when do you use language like that?"

"Oh, are you offended dearest?" She sniggered. "I quite like that word, such a telling little word isn't it my love. Fuck, ah it sounds so dirty doesn't it, so nasty, and yet so delicious."

"I can't believe you Margo, you sound like a harlot."

"Conrad, you are being a little over dramatic, don't you think? It was only sex, a little light entertainment."

"Bloody hell Margo. You had sex with another man."

"Oh for heavens sake, it was only Reggie, it's not like he was a stranger."

"Did you think I would just stand idly by and accept it?"

"Truthfully I was hoping you wouldn't find out, but now that it's out in the open, perhaps it's better. It's nothing Conrad, just a couple of times a week."

"I know how often." I snarled. Slamming down the little thumb drive on the bench. I have the proof here. Jesus Margo, in our own bed for gods sake."

She looked confused. "Is that an issue? I thought it better to keep it discreet, far better than some sleazy hotel."

Shaking my head in disbelief I mumbled. "Don't you care?"

"Conrad darling, it's a cliche I know, but really my dear, it's just sex. A little innocent fun a couple of days a week."

"Good lord, I don't believe you sometimes. I'll not stand for it Margo, I absolutely will not stand for it."

"Really darling." She said as she set the table, "And what are you going to do? Lie down, for it? Divorce me?"

Astounded by her blaze attitude, I snapped back. "Yes actually, I just might. I might have to inform Howard as well, I'm sure the firm would like to know."

"Oh don't be childish Conrad. Why would he care? It has nothing to do with work. What Reggie does in his own time is his business. Howard would probably give him a pat on the back, you know he has always had a thing for me."

"For heavens sake Margo, the bastard had me stay late at the office tonight, just so he could come here."

"Stop whining Conrad, you sound like a petulant child."

"I shall probably send that file to Rochelle as well. She should know what a bastard she's married to."

"You shall do no such thing." she gasped. "Good heavens, the poor woman has barely two months to live. You wouldn't be so pitiful. Why would you destroy her last months. Even you couldn't be so spiteful."

She sauntered slowly up until her breasts poked me in the chest. Her hands sliding up and down my shirt buttons. "He was wonderful by the way, Conrad. Very satisfying." She sniggered softly. "My pussy is still tingling."

I felt my blood drain away, my face slack, my mouth gaping. "You bitch."

"Perhaps I am." She whispered in her soft sexy voice. "It excites you though doesn't it, you're thinking about it right now."

Staggering backwards, my response drying in my mouth. Her lips curled into a devilish smile. "Yes, you are aren't you. You're thinking about Reggie's throbbing cock in my hand, in my mouth. In my pussy." She stepped forward, following me. Her hand raised to my face, her fingers trailing down my cheek.

"Don't be afraid Conrad, you can say it. Your heart is racing."

"Stop it Margo. You are being ridiculous."

"No Conrad." Her other hand slid up the outside of my leg then across to rest on my groin. She squeezed my penis, which hardened under her touch.

"Hhhhhhmmmmm, yes, you naughty man. You're thinking about it aren't you. Reggie, between my legs. His big fat cock inside me, fucking me."

I stepped back again. Drawing myself to full height. "If I wanted to see you, I could watch the videos. No Margo, It doesn't excite me."

Her smile twitched, curling evilly. "Video."

"Yes, I became aware that something was up. Reggie has been a real shit to me lately. A real pig, and I sensed something was wrong. You have been different. So I installed cameras."

"Oh my, well that is naughty. Did you like them Conrad? Did you enjoy watching?"

"I haven't watched them. I saw enough, to make certain, that's all."

She laughed, a soft sexy laugh. In the past I loved that laugh. Bright and full of glee. Now it somehow mocked me.

"You have been a busy boy haven't you Conrad." I stared at her face as her eyes fixed on me. There was no sign of remorse, no contrition. "So what happens now?"

"I don't know. I am so angry I don't know what to do. Divorce I suppose. You obviously don't love me any more."

"Good lord Conrad. Don't be so ridiculous." She spluttered cynically, "I love you as much as I always have. This is just a little mindless entertainment. Reggie is a jolly good screw. He tickles my fancy."

"How in gods name can you tell me you love me, and be carrying on with him?"

"As I said darling, he is a jolly good screw." She sniggered, "You have always admired his skills as an orator. I can definitely confirm my dear, he is very skilled orally. He is in fact, a very cunning linguist."

I choked on my anger, speech, impossible.

She walked up closer, I kept stumbling backwards until trapped the door pressing into my back. "Come along darling, don't tell me the idea doesn't excite you. If you had arrived home half an hour earlier, you would have caught us at it."

She stopped, as her hand trailed across my lips. "Oh my, that's it isn't it. You came home early to catch us didn't you?"

Sucking in a deep breath I hissed. "Yes."

She giggled, still managing to make it sexy. "And what were you planning to do?"

"Beat him to a pulp."

"Oh dear, really, that would probably mean losing your job."

"You think I care about that?"

"Poppycock." She sniggered, "You love that job."

"I don't care. It would have been worth it."

"And me, my love? What about me, were you going to beat me as well?" She scoffed.

"You know I would never hurt you." Her hand found the flesh of my cheek and neck. Sliding softly over the growing goosebumps. She stroked and caressed me softly.

"So what now Conrad. You didn't catch us, but you have your proof, you know what we were doing." She breathed softly, leaning in close, her hot moist breath wafting across me ear. "Did you film tonight, were the cameras rolling darling?"

I nodded hesitantly, my mouth dry, my tongue rough and scratchy. I didn't trust myself to speak. Anger, jealousy raged inside me, but there was this growing emotion.

Her wet mouth slid across my cheek, she kissed, her tongue licking salaciously. As her mouth opened hungrily she devoured my mouth. Her slim lithe body rubbing ferociously, pressing me even harder back against the door.

Her hand slid down between us as she squeezed and massaged what was now a very prominent erection.

"Are you going to fuck me Conrad. Do you want me now?"

"Margo, please."

"Don't wimp out now darling, you wanted to know, and I told you." Her mouth sucked wantonly on my ear, her teeth biting ravenously. Her fingers working at my belt, my zipper receding, my slacks sliding down my legs.

"Margo."

"Shush darling."

She knelt down, taking my underwear with her. She knelt at my feet, her hand gripping my throbbing erection. It filled her hand, as her fist stroked up and down the length.

"God, I love your dick darling."

I wanted to say, "Yes, then why are you fucking Reggie." But her mouth engulfing my steely rod stole my words, as well as my breath. "Oh fuck." Is all I managed.

I had to grab the door frame for support, her mouth sliding up and down like a luxurious silken sleeve. Sucking, wanton, promiscuous. The gagging choking sounds so obscene, so disgustingly debauched.

I couldn't help but run my hands through her gorgeous flame red hair. It felt like liquid silk, glossy and smooth.

I massaged, I ruffled, my fingers knotting in the now tangled lustrous mess.

I looked down into her eyes as she swallowed my cock. With a slurping pop, my knob fell from her mouth and she stood up, her lips pressing lightly on mine. "Shall we go to bed darling?"

Emotions raged, her cocky attitude annoyed, but her fingers now caressing my slippery, saliva coated dick, made me forget. "Do you want to fuck me." She whispered. "I want you to, I want you to fuck me."

She led me by the dick into the bedroom, my heart racing. She stripped me in a flash, and soon had me on my back, my raging painful erection deep inside her. "Oh fuck." I moaned softly.

Her movements were slow, gentle, but her pussy was on fire, wet hot, gasping. The walls of her vagina gripped and convulsed, contracting wildly, squeezing and massaging.

She sat above me, milking me, her fingers busy diddling her clit as she loved to do. Her head thrown back, eye's closed, soft purring moans oozing from her gaping mouth.

It wasn't long before her gentle slow movements increased and we were on a mad race to oblivion, her fingers ablaze on her clit, her pussy crushing me.

The orgasm was a cataclysmic world ending explosion, for both of us, and she collapsed on top of me, panting wickedly.

"Oh god, I needed that." She breathed listlessly.

My breathing eased, and I spat back. "I thought Reggie was good."

She opened her eyes and peered down at me, her lips again grazing mine in a tingling little kiss. "Oh darling, he was exquisite, but I adore our lovemaking. Reggie, is fun, but this is just fabulous."

"Then why Margo, why?"

"Darling, it is just a little fun, it doesn't change anything." She slid off me, her body snuggled up close to me. "Look at it this way my love. Have I ignored your needs lately?"

"No."

"Have you felt unloved, uncherished, unloved?"

"No, but..."

"Shush darling, please. Have I ever refused your advances?"

"Well, no. Not lately."

"So where was the harm?"

"Margo, we made promises to each other."

She sat up quickly, gone was the soft teasing lilt. It was replaced by a look of pure unbridled anger. Her eyes burning intensely, searing into me.

"Oh no you don't, you miserable bloody shit. You have the unmitigated gall to talk to me about promises. Where were those haughty promises while you were shagging Abigail, or Sara. Where were those promises then?"

Shocked, my heart slowed down to a mere murmur. "You knew?"

"Oh of course I knew you idiot. You are so easy to read. I knew the moment you started coming home smelling like a perfumery."

"You never said anything?"

"No I didn't, did I." Her eyes burned, the fire so bright.

"Your actions made me do a little soul searching, the children were still in nappies, for heavens sake. I made a choice. I did love you, not a cheap throw away love, proper love. So I kept my mouth shut and hoped, you loved me as deeply. I hoped, you would wake up, and it would go away."

"Margo, I'm so sorry, so very sorry."

She smiled, it was thin, and twitchy but it was a smile. "I forgave you a long time ago Conrad."

She laid back down beside me, her head resting on my shoulder. "I know about Alice as well."

I choked back a ball of death. "What..."

"Oh yes, I know about her child. I know it's yours. I'll bet her husband doesn't though. Poor Tim, all these years raising your son. How do you think he would feel?"

"Margo..."

"Don't say it Conrad. She was just your sexy PA, and you couldn't resist could you. Poor, Tim, he was your second in command, but you didn't care did you?"

"He was only a junior then Margo. We didn't work together. How did you know?"

"I saw you standing with Alice at the Christmas picnic. I watched you holding her child. The resemblance is remarkable."

"Margo, it may not be mine. There were no tests."

"No, then why do you pay her one hundred pounds a week? Answer me that Conrad."

"I said I was sorry Margo."

"Yes you did didn't you. Well then, I suppose I shall say sorry for sleeping with Reggie."

what could I say, there was nowhere to hide. "Will you finish with him then?"

She smiled, her face warm and pleasant, radiant in our afterglow. "No, I don't think so, it's far to much fun. As I said, he is a very good lover. We are just having a little fling."

"Margo, I won't stand for it."

She rolled onto her back, her eyes fixed on the ceiling. "Then my love you shall have to divorce me."

"For gods sake woman, I love you."

"I know you do, and I love you as well. I always have, it's why I accepted your dalliances. Now, you shall have to endure mine."

"He is my boss, Margo, do you just expect me to carry on like nothings going on?"

"You are Tim's boss, you were Alice's boss. Are you going to tell Tim?"

"Shit." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Don't be like that darling, Reggie is only a pleasurable little distraction. He will soon be sick of me."

"Have there been others Margo?"

"No, Reggie is my one and only."

"Why?"

"I have my reasons. I visited Rochelle, and she said how worried she was about Reggie. She caught him masturbating a lot, and she was worried he might stray. She sort of hinted that she wished he could find somebody for the occasional romp, just to bring a little joy into his life."

With a little giggle, she added. "I was a little shocked at first, but then as we talked she hinted he was a rather good lover, and the wheels started turning. Our children, are off at Varsity, I was feeling a bit lonely I suppose."

I could see she was choosing her words, taking her time. "Well, one day, I bumped into him in town, and he looked so very sad. He took me to lunch and explained how worried he was about Rochelle, she was so sick and didn't have long to go."

He opened up, and I consoled him, it was during that embrace he kissed me, and that was it. I felt like I was doing Rochelle a favour. We are good friends"

"So how long have you and him been doing it?"

With a casual little shrug, she added. "A couple of months, no longer."

"And you plan to keep seeing him?"

"For the time being yes."

"And you want me to just accept it."

"Yes, I think that's only fair, don't you Conrad? You had your flings, now it's my turn. This doesn't have to affect our marriage."

The morning was a strange situation. All night I tosses and turned. I flitted from outright anger to remorse and shame.

Not long after Margo got pregnant, I worked with a young woman and she was very attractive. Margo had a very difficult birth, and it was a long time before we were able to re-commense lovemaking.

Abigail was a very sexy young woman, and we worked closely together. One night a group of us were out having drinks and, well. I had too many and ended up back at her flat. She was passionate and very sexual. Afterwards I felt the most crushing shame. I broke my most sacred vow. Staring at myself in the mirror after that night, I hated myself, even so, it didn't stop me sleeping with her several more times.

Thankfully she moved on. I'm not sure I had the strength to push her away.

Then there was Alice, god, that was a huge mistake. She was my PA, and Tim, her husband also worked for the firm. He was a junior, and on the road a lot. Alice, missed him, and several times I had to console her in the office. One of those times I took her out for lunch and one thing led to another. God, what a fool I was.

I was so ashamed, I almost confessed to Margo, but I didn't even have the strength for that. When she got pregnant, it was the shock we both needed. We broke it off immediately. Even today, I'm not sure the child is mine, but my guilt made me slip money every week into Alice's account.

After the pregnancy she left work, and didn't return. Tim though, he was a struggling young Graduate, and I sort of took him under my wing. I promoted him as quickly as I could, and made sure he got good reviews. Anything to ease the guilt.

As I glanced at Margot preparing my breakfast, I absorbed her appearance. Even now at forty she was a remarkable woman. Without trying she oozed femininity. A petite tiny vision of loveliness. She radiated her personality. With her fiery red hair, her deep green eyes, and cute little button nose, she was gorgeous. Even here this morning, dressed in nothing but her housecoat. She looked divine.

As I drank my morning cup of tea, she asked. "So what's it going to be Conrad, are we divorcing?"

"I don't know, A part of me wants nothing more than to walk away. Bloody hell Margo, I'm so angry, so infuriated."

"Yes, I am familiar with those emotions. I went through them myself, although, unlike you I kept them to myself."

Seeing the pain in her eye's I apologised. "I'm sorry I put you through that. I was a complete bastard."

"Yes you were, I don't doubt your love, Conrad. I do love you, and I do not want a divorce. I see no reason why we cannot just carry on as we are."

"But you're having sex with him."

She giggled. "Yes I am, aren't I, and what's more, it is very good sex, very yummy in fact. That is something we can share."

"Share, what are you talking about?" I snapped angrily.

"Well darling, yesterday you came home early to catch me out. Luckily, you were late. Answer me this my love. How was our sex last night?"

"You know the bloody answer you bitch."

She sniggered. "Yes, I do. It was marvellous, the best we have had in a very long time. Why can't we just enjoy this for what it is?" Her grin got bigger and she whispered, "We can use it as foreplay."

With a grimace, I asked. "Are you going to tell him I know?"

She seemed to contemplate deeply before responding. "No, not unless you want me to. It can be part of our little game. You and I know, but he does not."

"Conrad, do you know what hurt the most about your affairs?"

"No," I answered nervously.

"It was the fact, when you came home from one of your, shall we call them dates. You never once made love to me. As much as I tried, you just ignored my needs."

"I always felt so blasted guilty Margo. I didn't know what to do. I was scared you would find out."

"I am not going to make that mistake darling. I will never ignore your needs, if anything, we shall be making love a lot more, especially on my date nights."

"I am not sure I can do that, Reggie has been insufferable lately. He thinks he has something over me. He has been such an arse at work lately. I'm not sure I can just turn a blind eye."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers