Jessica Goes Wild

Story Info
He thinks his wife is a slut.
13.8k words
3.79
303.2k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,499 Followers

I am Jessica's husband Tony. We have been married for just over ten years. I work as an engineer in aerospace. No I am not a rocket scientist. I design airframe components for fighter jets. My job requires me to go out on site at times to test gear installed on jets that are still secret-classified.

Jessica is a research specialist for a stock brokerage company. She sometimes has to travel in order to investigate company's books and operations. She has been on trips for up to one week doing her research. Jess, as I lovingly call her, travels quite a bit more than I do.

We have always trusted each other without question. I have had a few times when a beautiful woman has 'come-on' to me. I have never strayed. Not to say that it was a breeze to turn down a very good looking woman coming on to me. I usually would think about Jess and tend to calm down before I did something stupid.

Jessica is a well-built lady. Her body is tight and firm. She has wonderful blonde hair that cascades around her shoulders as she walks. Her ass was the first thing that caught my attention when we first met. She has one of those proverbial 'bubble' butts. Her breasts, well lets just say she is top heavy in a very well proportioned way.

Jess has always had that certain something that drives men wild. Her attitude and smile usually cause men who are not familiar with her to stutter or forget what they are saying. It has helped her in her job, since most of the corporate boys think she isn't smart because she is so well built and blonde. She is actually very sharp and intelligent.

When we first met it was at a beach party. She was facing away from me talking to a couple of people. Her bikini left very little to the imagination. I walked up as she was telling a joke about engineers. I had stopped to talk to a friend and he was taking me to introduce me to her.

I noticed her butt first simply because her thong bottoms showed it all quite well. My friend let her finish her engineer joke and as everyone laughed he stepped in to talk to her.

"Jessica, my friend Tony is here and I want you to meet him. He is the one I was telling you about, you know, the 'ENGINEER'." My friend, Bill, was laughing as he said that.

Jessica turned around and was blushing red as a single red rose among a sea of white carnations. Her joke had been very derogatory towards engineers, and even though I had heard it before I still found it amusing.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to imply that all engineers are like that one. I mean, you look like a nice intelligent... I mean geez, are you really an engineer? God! This is so embarrassing! Please forgive me, I had no idea!"

I let her stumble a bit and then just as I was going to let her off the hook, Bill stepped back into the conversation.

"Tony is a rocket scientist. WHOO HOO! Rocket scientist's can't understand jokes at all didn't you know that?"

Now everyone was laughing hard. Bill had a way of speaking that makes almost everything he says in 'that' way hilarious. In this case he had the whole party rolling on the floor. More due to his gestures and faces as he 'excused' Jessica.

We finally started to talk and soon we were alone in the crowd talking to each other. To say that we hit it off would have been very mild. We started to date very soon after that party and within two years we were married.

When we go out for a night on the town Jess will usually dress up in a sexy, tight dress that shows off her body and its assets. I will get looks of jealousy and envy while we dance or sit at a bar table talking. Men often hit on her, asking for a dance and sometimes Jess will dance with them. More often than not we dance with each other only.

The whole thing started with a trip that I had to take. Jess was going to be out investigating a company for that week also. She wasn't sure what city she would have to go to getting certain information because they had offices all over the country. She was sure that it would be one of those pain-in-the-ass trips dealing with some of the men she would have to see.

I left and was going to be gone for a week. I kissed Jess goodbye at the airport as she left to go to her flight and I left to catch mine. We promised to meet in one week at our favorite restaurant.


When I got to my destination I discovered the problem and had it fixed on the first day. I had to stay and train some technicians on how to locate and detect the problem. My contact person was always pushing me to go out each night and have a few. I finally relented and on a Thursday night we went to a club he knew of. It had 'special' entertainment, provided by amateurs who signed up when they came in.

I was not able to get a hold of Jessica on her cell phone and figured that she had it turned off because she was in a meeting or something. I met Jim (my contact) and we went to the club. It was basically a strip club that used 'amateur night' as it's main draw. It was 'amateur' night every night.

We found a good table in the corner of the club where it was quieter and a little darker than the rest of the place. We had a few drinks and watched some local girls dance. They weren't too bad and I was impressed with the talent showing it off.

I noticed that some of the girls would do table dances from time to time and seemed to go a quite a bit farther than most clubs would allow. I saw one girl sit right on the lap of a guy and rub her pussy around on his cock while he fondled her tits and pussy. The bouncers just looked the other way while this was going on. I had never seen a strip club allow touching like this.

Jim was getting fired up and soon a couple of his friends came in and sat with us. I never got their names but it was apparent that Jim and his friends were 'regulars' at this club. They had seen some wild stuff go on there and were very vocal about what they had done with some girls in the past and how it happened all of the time.

I could believe it after seeing another girl do a lap dance right across from us and she allowed the man getting the dance to actually finger her pussy with three fingers. He was stroking them in and out of her as deep as he could get them and she was moaning as he finger fucked her to an orgasm.

I mentioned how I couldn't believe that the owners of the club could get away with all of the stuff I was hearing about and seeing happen right in front of me.

"Man, these guys will let you gangbang a chick right here on this table if she wants it. The only time they stop anything is if the girl says no and the men don't stop. Then the bouncers step in and it gets stopped rather quickly."

"Yeah, one night a gal came in from another town. She was blonde and built like a brick shithouse. She had all the men worked up and turned on. She did a lap dance on one guy and he was grabbing and fingering her. She let him go and he finally got his cock out and was rubbing it on her pussy lips when she changed her mind. The bouncers stopped him immediately and hustled him out when he got uppity about it."

"Oh yeah, I remember that! One of the other dancers pulled a train that night and really loved all of the cock she got. That blonde chick slipped out after they ran off the goon who wouldn't take no for an answer. If he would have backed off I'll bet that she would have changed her mind. She was one hot babe and she was turned on up until he went a little too fast. Timing is everything with these girls. Take it easy and they won't get afraid of being hurt and you can get them to do anything. Once the fucking starts they really get going."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe that the owners would allow gangbangs and stuff like that. I guess they were left alone by the cops who were too busy doing other things to be bothered with small time crimes. As long as nobody complained they were allowed to run it as they saw fit.

Jim decided to get me a table dance, but how he did it was sneaky. He got up and went to the bathroom. While he was gone he talked to a little brunette and had her give me the dance. All I knew was that this naked girl came over to our table and asked who Tony was. As soon as she knew that she was in my lap and rubbing all over me. Her pussy was wet, since I could feel her juices getting my pants wet.

The other guy's at the table were cheering her on and making crude comments.

"Hey babe, give him the works. He hasn't been laid in a week. He needs it really bad."

"Yeah, get his cock hard and I will give you a twenty."

"Hell, get his cock off and I'll give you a fifty."

I was getting upset. I had never had a lap dance in my life and had no interest in getting one and they were trying to get her to fuck me as I sat there. I finally found my tongue and started to talk to her to get her to stop.

"Don't listen to them, I really don't want this dance thing. You are a nice looking girl and if I wasn't married I wouldn't mind, but I can't do this or let you do this. Please stop."

She looked at me in disbelief. The guys sitting with me got quiet and just stared at me. They could not bring themselves to believe that I would turn her down. I am sure they thought I was gay or something at that point.

She looked over at them and shrugged her shoulders.

"He's hard, does that count? I mean, I got him harder that a diamond here. He just doesn't want to cheat on his wife. What do you say guys?"

"Un-fucking-believable. He doesn't want to cheat on his wife? You sitting on his lap rubbing all over his cock and he doesn't want to cheat on his wife? Un-fucking-believable."

Jim got back to the table right at that point. He was listening and he just smiled and shook his head.

"If he don't want the babe, well, why don't we show him how we have fun guys?"

The dancer leapt up off of me and went over to one of the other men sitting there.
Soon they were clapping and howling as she worked him up and he felt her up. I could not believe that this was happening right in front of me.

She got his pants undone and was rubbing his cock with her hands as he fingered her pussy. She then slipped up on his lap and guided his cock into her pussy with her own hands. As she bounced around on him the bouncers came over and watched. As soon as they knew she was a cooperative partner in the fucking they left.

For the next hour and a half I watched as this girl got fucked in every way. They took her anally, orally and vaginally. She let them do her three at a time. They were nice, but almost rough with her. It didn't get out of hand rough, but it was still rougher that I would have been.

I had a wet spot on the front of my pants where she had rubbed her juices on me. They made comment on that, but for the most part left me alone. I saw for the first time, a woman getting very well fucked by four men. Jim was very aggressive and had her several times. Once in each hole and then a few more times afterwards.

I went back to my room that night with a hard-on that wouldn't go away. I was stunned with what I had seen in front of me tonight. It was indelibly etched on my mind. I had a difficult time getting to sleep that night.

I talked to Jess the next morning and she was a bit upset because she had to deal with a real 'ladies man' as her guide. She wanted to just leave right then and go home but she still had some things to check out in their books. She figured that she would be about two more days and be home on Sunday.

I pressed her a bit and found out that the guy had been hitting on her constantly for the whole week. He even traveled with her to the different sites as she looked up the information she needed. Jess said that he was a pushy and arrogant jerk. She couldn't wait to get home again.

I told her about my 'club' night out and she thought that it was funny when she heard about my wet spot on my pants. She trusted me and knew that I hadn't done anything with another woman. She thought that Jim and his friends were jerky, but she still laughed when I mentioned my embarrassment with my wet pants.

"Baby, when I get you at home I will make your pants wet too. I will get you so worked up you won't be able to say no to me."

"Only you could get me that worked up Jess. Only you. I love you Jess, I really do love you."

"I know. You just want to get rid of your blue balls so you are being nice to me. I will give you a case of extreme blue balls, then I will drain them dry Tony, just wait and see."

Jess had her fun with my predicament for most of the phone call. We said good-bye and I went in for the next training session. I still didn't know where Jess was since I had forgotten to ask her where she was. She had kept me off guard and on the run for the whole conversation.

All that day Jim teased me about my wet spot. Towards the end of the day, as we were cleaning up the room from the class training he invited me out to the club again.

"Hey Tony, why don't you come along tonight. I won't let the guys tease you and you don't have to have a dance if you don't want to. It will be fun and I owe you since you did this class training for me."

"I don't know Jim, I didn't like last night, and my wife thought you guys were jerky towards me. Having all of that fun at my expense was not my idea of fun."

"You liked watching us fuck the babe though, didn't you Tony? I saw you watching us and you had one hell of a hard-on. You are packing a pretty big gun down there you know."

"What, you were checking out my package? You aren't gay or bi are you Jim?"

I had my little joke on him. He laughed and shook his head.

"No man, I ain't gay or bi. I couldn't help but notice your package, since the dark spot on those khaki pants you were wearing was so 'pronounced' so to speak. You are well equipped man, well equipped."

I finally relented and told him I would be there after dinner. He told me the address so that I could direct the cab driver if necessary. I didn't think that the cab driver would have a problem since it seemed to be a popular place.

I got to the club after my dinner and found the guys sitting at the same table we were at last night. They were laughing and talking about the last dancer, who I didn't see. She had gone to the back room to change or something just as I came into the club.

"Man you should have gotten here sooner. That last chick was about the hottest thing I have ever seen here. She had legs up to here and a tight butt. Man she was built. Big tits, hard nice nipples. Long blonde hair, and moves like a pro. Christ she was the hottest babe I have ever seen."

Jim was going on and on about this chick and the others were just agreeing with him. I was curious; since the gal last night had been pretty good looking and they weren't even comparing her to this chick. I thought that she must really be one great looking woman.

"She came in with those five black guys over at that table. They were all over her like bees on honey. She was eating it all up too. She loved them touching her. She even let them finger her at the table before she got up to dance. She is one hot babe, I am telling you."

"Those guys were fingering her?"

"Fingering her? Hell they were almost fisting her. One guy had four fingers all of the way in her tight pussy. That's another thing, she has a bald cunt. Clean-shaven. Looks great on her man. She is a first class slut too. I think she is going to the entertainment tonight. Those guys bring in white women all the time and usually that woman is the entertainment for the whole bar. This is going to be a night to never forget."

I was curious. I had to see this babe. If the girl last night was any comparison this woman must really be great looking. They were going on and on about her for quite a bit. I wasn't going to do anything but watch, but still, I had to see this girl they were so excited about.

Soon the music started up and I watched the stage. She was going to do another number. Jim insisted that since she was going to do another number she was going to be available to all of the patrons in the club tonight. This was going to be a huge gangbang night tonight. I couldn't wait to watch this super woman do her thing.

The blonde came out on the stage dancing. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her hair glistened in the stage light. Her body was very smooth and showed muscle tone. Her tummy had ripples of muscle and her bald pussy was stand out. She had everything I could want in a woman.

My heart was thumping as she danced across the stage. At one point she was down on the floor of the stage and spread eagled. Her pussy was running wet and the men in front of her were throwing money at her left and right.

One man reached out to her and was saying something. She looked at him then moved in closer so he could reach out and touch her. He plunged three fingers into her tight pussy. She humped on his fingers for a moment then pulled off.

Another man waved a ten in front of her and she moved over to him. He told her something, again I couldn't hear what due to the music, and she put her butt right on the rail in front of him. Her legs spread wide open and she gestured to him. His head moved in towards her exposed pussy and soon his tongue was very busy in her tight wet pussy.

My heart was really going now. I had never seen such a wanton display. As her number finished up the crowd went wild. The noise and clapping was tremendous. She had the whole club ready to come down.

The DJ came out on the stage and started to interview her.

"What's your name honey?"

"Just call me...honey. Yeah, Honey is what you can call me."

"OK, Honey, if you want to use a stage name that is ok with me. What is that ring on your finger there? Are you married?"

"Yes, I'm married."

"Does your husband know you are here dancing tonight? Is he aware that you are the special entertainment for all of these men tonight?"

"No. My husband does not know what I am doing here tonight. I don't want him to know either."

The crowd was hooting and hollering. They really wanted to fuck this chick and it appeared that she wanted them to have her too.

"Why are you here tonight Honey?"

"I am to be the gangbang girl. I have to fuck everybody here tonight."

"Whoa, you have to fuck everybody here tonight? Don't you mean you want to fuck? You better explain yourself. I can't let you fuck everybody if you don't rally want it Honey. I don't want to get sued or arrested because you were forced to do this."

"OH NO! I...I...want to fuck everybody. I meant that I want to fuck all of these men tonight."

"Are you sure, you sound like you are not so sure about this. You don't have to do anything you don't want to Honey. You are going to have to convince me you really want to do this now. I think you are being forced, and I won't let you do this until you convince me otherwise."

She looked over at the black men at the table. Her look was one of fear. They just looked at her and said nothing. She looked out at the crowd, but because of the stage lights she really couldn't see anybody past the first three rows or so. I was back in the darkness with my 'friends'. There was no way she could see us.

"I really want to do this, you see, I made a bet and now I have to follow through on it. I won't cry rape or anything like that. Please let me fuck these men here tonight. Please?"

She sounded almost desperate. I knew that she was really acting out of character for herself. You could see it. She had that 'deer in the headlights' kind of look about her.

curious2c
curious2c
2,499 Followers