All Comments on 'Jessica Goes Wild'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

Really love your writing. Characters are real and it's nice to see the good endings. I'm so tired of the wimpy guys losing to Pricks with big dicks. Keep the stories flowing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Headline

Wussie husband author causes wussie loving husband to save slut wife again after painting her case with conveluted logic that bends reality and the mind. Does every slut wife get influenced by short term mind altering drugs? Does every wussie husband take back his black cock hungry wife??? Are you on this earth or writting from another wussie husband planet??? Well the sickies love it - its so real?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good Story

It's too bad she didn't turn The guy in to the police after the first time. She must have realized then she had been drugged. Might have saved the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Drugged Wife Stories Are Unrealistic

I like your writing but I really have a problem with the whole 'wife gets drugged and blackmailed into being a slut' theme in general.

If the wife is afraid to tell the husband she was raped after it first happened then they dont have much of a marriage worth saving. The wife saying 'I was raped then blackmailed into being a slut because I love you so much I didnt want to hurt you' is just dumb.

I realize these are fictional but many of your stories seem to revolve around the concept of love/marriage. If you want to write about love then write romances and if you want to describe raunchy sex for a quick stroke then do that. Trying to combine the two in a union that doesnt include swapping/swinging with mutual consent results in a story that isnt about love and doesnt really do much for a normal persons libido either (physical or emotional pain is not considered arousing outside a very small fraction of the population).

Maybe Im over simplfying, have never known real love, or Im just a selfish asshole but thats what I think. You cant love someone who doesnt really love you (its just infatuation or lust then) and if someone loved you they wouldnt willingly betray you under any circumstances (the first rape is not a betrayal - its rape).

p.s. Im not saying that you cant write a good stroke story featuring multiple partners & a couple in love or that romance must feature a monogamous couple. I just dont think you can have betrayal & lies along with true love and forgiveness in the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just stupid crap.

I question if the author has an I.Q. above 90. Otherwise, why would he write stuff that is impossible and that could never happen. I quit reading as soon as I learned it was his wife and he didn't put a stop to it. That is complete nonsense.

I am an engineer, I know engineers, and there is not an engineer in the country that would have allowed that to continue. First, I would have told my friends to call the police if anything happens. Then I would go to the DJ and tell him that is my wife, I taking her home, and if anyone tries to prevent that I will sue the establishment. Then if anyone tried to prevent it I and/or my friends would call the police. That would be the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
to easy

Sorry drugged or not, that was just two easy. besides there no drug that would make a woman act and say what she did. I know this is just a story but it's not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Still one of the best in this genre

I loved this story. The construction was tight and the characters very moving. What would I do if I saw my wife behaving in a lewd fashion at a stip club? Would I stop her or would i be too shocked to confront her? I don't know. This story provides just one possibility. We're talking about witnessing a rape under dubious consent. That aspect made the husband's actions quite credible.

As far as the drugs are concerned, there are numerous halluncinogens in existence; that and blackmail can accomplish the behaviour exhibited by Jessica.

Thanks for a great read.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
re: Still one of the best in this genre

Maybe a victim could blackmail rapists if they had proof but how the hell does it work the other way around? You cant blackmail someone by raping them. Not a normal person anyway. Its like robbing a convenience store and telling them that if they dont keep giving you money, you will give the security tape showing the robbery the place to the cops (not trying to equate rape and armed robbery in terms of severity - just mean they are both crimes).

If she didnt want to do it (the gangbang), she would have told her husband about the first rape and they would have had the guys arrested. Sure, the husband would have been upset because someone he loves was attacked, but what kind of guy wouldnt stand by his wife when it wasnt her fault and she was the victim? If she had come clean after the first rape and he blaimed her, she would be better off without him anyway.

Also, raping someone isnt something they just get over at the drop of a hat. Its about the worst thing you can do to someone short of killing or torturing them. Real people dont get raped one night, pretend everything is fine the next day, and then go back for more the next night. She was nervous before it started but didnt exhibit any normal emotional response until after her husband caught her. What kind of person experiences multiple rapes and doesnt even shed a tear?

The whole premise is nuts IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Is there any way I can order your original draft?

You know, the one written in crayon?

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
So points were stretched!??

Hardly detracts from a good story.

Rohypnol will take you all the way to catatonic, depending on how much used. Once they had film of her, less drug was probably needed.

Definitely a good story out of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad fantasy!

Just not believable! It doesn't scan that someone would involuntarily do something BAD and then voluntarily do something REALLY REALLY bad so her husband wouldn't find out about the original problem.

The writing was good but the story was a not very believable fantasy!

Use your talents!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Retarded

Oh I love my husband so much, that I continued to screw other men rather than confess that I was RAPED?! What the hell. Retarded. Next piece of trash? *goes to look*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this is a turn off

poor logic. drugged and raped, but decided to go ahead and get fisted and gangbanged rather than preserving whatever dignity she have, and fight for her merriage.

ahh, this story is too dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like your stuff BUT..

The 'I was drugged' excuse only works the first time. When she went back the next time, she chose to defile her marriage rather than risk being exposed. She didn't trust Tony enough to forgive her for something that wasn't her fault so she went back and did something much worse.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
No Way!

I’m going to have to agree with the majority of the others.

There is no date-rape drug that would allow for any one to be cognitive and as aware of their surroundings as she was. Aphrodisiacs of such magnitude are a myth.

Any and all drugs either put one completely down and unaware of one’s surroundings, or they only loosen up a person’s inhibitions. A person may elude their inhibitions through usage of drugs or alcohol, but the loss of inhibitions only allows for the enacting of that what is already there in the desires of the person.

Even if (which is a very big if at that) she had been drugged, than semi-raped (is such a term even possible?) while being filmed, there is a limit to how far any person will surrender to pressure under such a quick time span. Her own moral, self-assessment and self-preservation values would have overridden her fears of losing her marriage long before she ever took one step towards that dance stage.

In the case of a drug usage that had only loosened up inhibitions to the point of her having acted “out of character” to an extreme, and than guilt had stepped in, she still would not have bottomed out so quickly. She would have worked firstly through the process of guilt justification, which would have changed her outlook towards life, sex and her husband to such an extent than that she would have changed too much from that what she had been before, and her husband loved. The woman you portrayed later in the story could never have existed.

Now continuing on with the story and overlooking the fact of the impossible date-rape drug, her mental health through such an act of degradation would have changed her to such an extent that sexually she would either have become asexual & hating all men, or a whore, and that for life. No one can live through such a trauma and walk away unchanged. My personal guess is that she would have, after having lost her husband too, and in such a dramatic way, have committed suicide long before he ever returned back to his hometown and found her.

Your writing style is very good, and you do weave a tale that is interesting to read, but in this story you went to such a fantasy extreme to provide a lovey-dovey romantic ending that you in fact, in my mind proved exactly the opposite. Even though I will agree that there can be happy-endings, I felt your tale to be asininely pulling my leg.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
No Way!

I’m going to have to agree with the majority of the others.

There is no date-rape drug that would allow for any one to be cognitive and as aware of their surroundings as she was. Aphrodisiacs of such magnitude are a myth.

Any and all drugs either put one completely down and unaware of one’s surroundings, or they only loosen up a person’s inhibitions. A person may elude their inhibitions through usage of drugs or alcohol, but the loss of inhibitions only allows for the enacting of that what is already there in the desires of the person.

Even if (which is a very big if at that) she had been drugged, than semi-raped (is such a term even possible?) while being filmed, there is a limit to how far any person will surrender to pressure under such a quick time span. Her own moral, self-assessment and self-preservation values would have overridden her fears of losing her marriage long before she ever took one step towards that dance stage.

In the case of a drug usage that had only loosened up inhibitions to the point of her having acted “out of character” to an extreme, and than guilt had stepped in, she still would not have bottomed out so quickly. She would have worked firstly through the process of guilt justification, which would have changed her outlook towards life, sex and her husband to such an extent than that she would have changed too much from that what she had been before, and her husband loved. The woman you portrayed later in the story could never have existed.

Now continuing on with the story and overlooking the fact of the impossible date-rape drug, her mental health through such an act of degradation would have changed her to such an extent that sexually she would either have become asexual & hating all men, or a whore, and that for life. No one can live through such a trauma and walk away unchanged. My personal guess is that she would have, after having lost her husband too, and in such a dramatic way, have committed suicide long before he ever returned back to his hometown and found her.

Your writing style is very good, and you do weave a tale that is interesting to read, but in this story you went to such a fantasy extreme to provide a lovey-dovey romantic ending that you in fact, in my mind proved exactly the opposite. Even though I will agree that there can be happy-endings, I felt your tale to be asininely pulling my leg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not Up To your usual Standard

I like many of your stories, but this one is not very well done. The plot is unrealistic, the wife is naive and/or stupid and the husband is a cold blooded pompous idiot. If you believe the unbelievable opening, when she looks terrified and says ,"I have to do this" at which point she is gang banged, any normal husband would drag her out after killing half the rapists. Dumb story, dumb wife, dumb husband!

the Ct. Yankee

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Badly done

Not a very good story. I have to agree with some of the other posters who pointed out the gaping holes in the plot. It's nonsensical for the wife to agree to do something significantly worse to avoid the publicity of her being drugged and raped by a co-worker while on the job. And the "reconciliation" between the two reads like an early draft for a screenplay for a bad Keystone Cops movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This story takes the cake

There are far too many slut wife - wimp husband stories here. But this one takes the cake. Not only does she take part in a gangbang with an "I was drugged" excuse that is extremely feeble in this case, but then the husband actually begs to take her back! That reaches some kind of new low in wimpiness. Please - you can write better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story,but plot want stand

if she went to hubby and said i'm in trouble and then he left i see why she mad at him.she was in that club and fuck them men and she didn't give hubby a chance.i have no heart for her stupidity.and the hubby when he found out the guy drug her he act like some wimp and did nothing to get some payback.its' a man thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This offering is just trash!

The immature woman in the story is trash. She wanted the gangbang and she wanted the husband. In real life, no way in hell would she have stopped being used and abused. Yes it is called abused. With so many users to have used her she would be infected with so many STDs including AIDS that her life would be useless. No man, no not even a boy, would want her back after witnessing her voluntary submission as a piece of meat to be used anyway anyone wanted her. Best thing anyone could have done for her after was to shoot her. Trash is trash, she was less than trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just got to reading this peice of retarded trash.

Never once did the husnabd show anykind of anger to the reep men that were responsible for all this. You are very good at using retarded individuals as your main characters. I think retart-ded people should be together. A non retarded wife, upon finding that she had been drugged would have gone to the police. A non retarded husband would not let the gangbang scenre run it's course he would have dragged his wife down from the stage.. But that's how non retarded people would have acted so your characters were there fore mentally deficient...or just plain dumb shit retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wimp

What a wanka, his wife fucks so many blokes. Then the piss weak bloke begs for her to come back. I would of let the slut die. Ever heard of S.T.D's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

Why was there 'NO REVENGE' against the asshole who 'SUPPOSEDLY' drugged her ? ? ?

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Question

What kind of asshole husband would sit in a strip joint and do absolutely nothing, while his wife who he sees obviously doesn't want to be there is being raped. And boys, whether it by blackmail or drug if she doesn't want to do it, it is still rape. Then having done nothing, he refuses to listen to her and blames her for everything. He isn't a man, he is a weasel

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You cant rape the willing.

She was willing, she wasnt raped. Take her back, maybe to bury her in a construction site in a 55 gallon drum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what?

she knew the guy was bad news, but continued and instead of immediately telling her husband what happened, what does she do? she agrees to the blackmail and fucks guy after guy. yea, thats not rape, rape is when someone forces themselves onto you and you struggle because you dont want to. if she didnt want to, why continue? how the fuck is it better that her husband doenst know what a whore she is, and she fucks other men? who whould think" ya know, your right, if i had found those pictures or videos of your cheating, it would have destroyed me but because you fucked those guys so i wouldnt be hurt, i think i can forgive you" i feel dumber having read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure Garbage

This story,like its author is complete and utter trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have been eaten alive for this story so I

won't add what I really think. However, having watched several of our women friends go thru something not quite like this I will make one or two observations. Her weight loss et al could be due to nervous and a destroyed emotional life. But as with one friend of ours it turned out after everyone thought she had AIDS she had a severe case of West Nile infection and basically got so far she almost died and as hosptial bound for life. But then again, when women fuck around the wind up with HIV that eventually turns to AIDS and some of them dry up and wither as they die. The woman in this story fucking all the people including blacks in a strip club has almost a 100% chance of acquiring HIV. I will go against what I said earlier. Were I her husband I would have told her in the park, this is way women like you wind up, let her see me, then walked away. She destroyed her own life, his life, and their marriage by her own actions, she deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dribble

She was drugged(?) but certainly coherent to say what she wanted to the assembled males. I agree with her, the reminder of the why would always be there and subject to being brought up in any disagreement. She was changed notwithstanding her sexual aspects. Those new things, from that night and the 4 guys? Better to retain the positives as they were and go separate ways/ He prostrates himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No good

Why are there stories like this? So she was drugged the first night and then blackmailed? Why not tell her husband then? It just gets worse and worse. The worst part of the story is that HE has to beg HER to take HIM back. That's fucked up. No way.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Another LW male who runs and hides from problems.

Then the woman "saves" him by coming back. The story has a problem with the basic believability of the situation that precipitated the conflict. Having the man run away, as most LW authors do, whether the male eventually seeks revenge or just wallows in self pity is disappointing. The author creates a weak selfish male who just lets things happen to him rather than picking himself up and facing a problem. Same plot could have been much more interesting with a mature man as lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All of you are idiots

Not because of your thoery of the Date Rape Drug.

I believe you on that score.

No you are all idots because you forget this all happened in a Strip Club. If the husband did try anything then the bouncers would sling his ass out to the fucking curb. I know for I found out my exgirlfiend was stripping quite by accident. I showed up looking for a good time after she refused a date with me for that evening. I was promply removed after making a scene.

One thing that strike me as odd is they went to the airport at the same time and got on two different airplains going to the same place?

Odds will be more likely they would be on the same flight. and if they were not they might still bump into one another at bagage claim at the recieving airport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SHIT MAN (OR WOMAN)

It is a STORY If it wasn't a story we wouldn't be reading it just go with the flow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
past stays there

She was placed in the position (no pun) just that once? Thin story I think, where even if he was a strip club, that justifies her, speech and so to speak, opening up? She in the past and that is where she should stay, and remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beware of the jurisdiction where...

there is no law enforcement - one call to the cops and all this shit would have been avoided, and yes, before all the 'strip-club experts' chime in, even there they would investigate a complaint

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another whore!

And not even a decent looking one - pathetic! One used up nigger's slut & one ball-less mentally challenged male character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

Great story and well told. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what utter garbage...

curious2c, you are a sad and pathetic loser to even come up with something so full of unrealistic crap. NO WOMAN ANYWHERE HAS HAD AN EXPERIENCE EVEN REMOTELY LIKE THIS. It is just ridiculous. There is nothing in this story but a RAPE. This entire story is about a RAPE that you do NOTHING about... you make the woman a fucking moronic loser who couldn't possible think, 'hey, I'll call the cops and have these fuck heads spend the next 10 years in jail'... of course not curious, couldn't write that... then she would be a normal woman with some level of self esteem and something of a brain in her head.... that's not what women are to you are they? they're just stupid cunts that can't think, can't control their emotions or sex drive... yep, that's real. Sad thing is you pathetic loser, is that we ALL know that this is only real in the pathetic mind of a middle aged loser who hasn't had his dick in a pussy in decades. Get away from your computer, and get a life!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
this story is a hard grab

it's not possible to get over it even in 2 years. He saw it but to me it's strange that he knew a few of the guys and didn't do anything to them. Then you find out she was drugged and you still dont due anything. he didn't deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Stupid story, Ahusnabd take a cheating slut whore of a wife back that fucke over twenty men in one night plus those 4 niggers. No way in hell would that happen. Not even if she was supposedly forced into ity by a bet. If the cocksucking assfucking slut was dumb enough to to get caught up in a bet that why on earth would you want to stay married to the stupid slut. Tony should have let th disease ridden cunt to die on the park bench

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Weird Story

So she freaks out over losing him? But after she was drugged & raped, instead of going to the police she agrees to an unprotected public gangbang? Seriously, these stories should be at least partially believable...who's going to buy into this?

reddogs88reddogs88about 12 years ago
started out great, but jumped off a cliff

I liked how it started, but then it just went off as not even close to anything real. I agree with the other negative comments. Too bad

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Totally unbelievable

But then again, what author's dreams/nightmares are, if taken at face value? Pretty decent and clean writing, too.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
Neither ....

deserved to be married, and this story didn't deserve the one star rating.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Give it a 3

The writing is good, but the story is too unbelievable. Strip-clubs THAT far out of legal bounds don't get by with it for long. Biggest point is that Hubby saw his wife was in trouble before it all started (Hell, even the M.C. saw a problem and tried to shut it down), and the SOB did NADA, zilch, nothing! She should have dropped him after allowing him a chance (he didn't give her) to explain his failure to protect her!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Did she call the police

no she went willingly into the hotel room. Does she regret losing her meal ticket? Yes. The rest is RAAC and WAAC bullshit. I gave this more than it deserved *.

K.K.K.K.almost 12 years ago
Reality Check

How many men would actually want to participate in a gang bang, especially in a strip club? Sounds like a great way to catch a load of STDs.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
Living in cloud cuckoo land...

The worthless whore would need complete surgical reconstruction. Then all you have is a worthless whore with tight holes. Sorry, I ain't buyin' it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks.... one of the best

i loved this story and any man that finds a wife like this is extremely lucky, i can only pray for a wife like that, but i dought i would find one like her, and because she repented even though it wasn't her fault,made it a great story and i really don't think the husband deserves her. also dont listen to all the hatters this is a good one.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BEING DRUGGED AND BLACKMAILED

but why was she at the hubbys city. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
just some more of C2c WACC/RACC stories

Really Jessica should dump Tony' you got to be fucking kidding. The bitch got drugged and fucked. She should have told her husband and called the cops but nooooooooooo she gets gangbanged abd you moron think he should get dumped. I for the life of me can't fathom why Tony would want the whore anyway.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I didn't like it

I really didn't like this story. I'm the type of person if things don't fit or make sense It'll drive me up the walls, what doesn't make sense to me is; why when she realized she'd been drugged & raped the first time why she didn't see fit to tell her husband? Did she think pulling a gang bang would be more forgiveable when/if he found out? I don't know any husband who'd divorce their wives because they've been raped, the minute her rapist tried to blackmail her she should've taken her chances & explain everything to her husband, as a wife I never would've allowed this fucking predator to use me as his own personal cum slut for him & his friends. I would've told my husband EVERYTHING ! And if he really loved me he'd understand & try to help during this fuck'd up time-- but what I certainly would not fucking do is agree to do a gang bang. So this doesn't make sense to me. What I'm even more confused about is I thought she was working or was on a business trip so how did she end up at a club spread eagle sucking & fucking a room full of men while her husband looks on? I don't know if I would've taken her back let alone re-marry her, this is a woman who didn't trust her husband enough to let him in on her drug/rape, she didn't trust in her husbands love because if she had in fact done so she would've trust that after hearing about this his love for her would overcome this obstacle because after all she was drugged & rape. When she finally learned of the drugging/rape why did she allow a piece of shit like that to destroy her marriage/life? By her agreeing to do the gang bang at the club makes me feel as if she was more concerned about herself than her husband, she said the rapist threatened to disclose her first encounter to her husband but didn't she know by not coming clean to her own husband gave the sick prick the power over their marriage? I really don't t think there should've been a reconciliation, because she had a voice in the matter, my sympathy is limited. My husband is my best friend I tell him everything (which sometimes I regret), he knows me better than my own family, I don't keep secrets from him, if I was in the same situation as this moron wife I would've been on the phone balling my eyes out to my husband, I would've told him every-fucking-thing! My husband is my confidant, I've told him things that nobody else knows because I trust him completely. A husband is more than just a husband, he's a bestfriend , your lover, your partner/other half, your confidant, he's everything! I have girl bestfriends but my husband is my bestest bestfriend forever forever, I wouldn't tell them the things I've told my husband. This wife should've had that special bond with her husband. I think that's what annoyed me a bit, the lack of communication/friendship between these two people. He told her about embarrassing himself with that stripper whore and he didn't have to because nothing untoward happened but he told her, so why couldn't she do the same. Why didn't they make the douchebag pay for destroying their marriage?

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I didn't like it ... Sorry...

I really didn't like this story. I'm the type of person if things don't fit or make sense It'll drive me up the walls, what doesn't make sense to me is; why when she realized she'd been drugged & raped the first time why she didn't see fit to tell her husband? Did she think pulling a gang bang would be more forgiveable when/if he found out? I don't know any husband who'd divorce their wives because they've been raped, the minute her rapist tried to blackmail her she should've taken her chances & explain everything to her husband, as a wife I never would've allowed this fucking predator to use me as his own personal cum slut for him & his friends. I would've told my husband EVERYTHING ! And if he really loved me he'd understand & try to help during this fuck'd up time-- but what I certainly would not fucking do is agree to do a gang bang. So this doesn't make sense to me. What I'm even more confused about is I thought she was working or was on a business trip so how did she end up at a club spread eagle sucking & fucking a room full of men while her husband looks on? I don't know if I would've taken her back let alone re-marry her, this is a woman who didn't trust her husband enough to let him in on her drug/rape, she didn't trust in her husbands love because if she had in fact done so she would've trust that after hearing about this his love for her would overcome this obstacle because after all she was drugged & rape. When she finally learned of the drugging/rape why did she allow a piece of shit like that to destroy her marriage/life? By her agreeing to do the gang bang at the club makes me feel as if she was more concerned about herself than her husband, she said the rapist threatened to disclose her first encounter to her husband but didn't she know by not coming clean to her own husband gave the sick prick the power over their marriage? I really don't t think there should've been a reconciliation, because she had a voice in the matter, my sympathy is limited. My husband is my best friend I tell him everything (which sometimes I regret), he knows me better than my own family, I don't keep secrets from him, if I was in the same situation as this moron wife I would've been on the phone balling my eyes out to my husband, I would've told him every-fucking-thing! My husband is my confidant, I've told him things that nobody else knows because I trust him completely. A husband is more than just a husband, he's a bestfriend , your lover, your partner/other half, your confidant, he's everything! I have girl bestfriends but my husband is my bestest bestfriend forever forever, I wouldn't tell them the things I've told my husband. This wife should've had that special bond with her husband. I think that's what annoyed me a bit, the lack of communication/friendship between these two people. He told her about embarrassing himself with that stripper whore and he didn't have to because nothing untoward happened but he told her, so why couldn't she do the same. Why didn't they make the douchebag pay for destroying their marriage?

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Not quite

When he saw her, so obviously being forced, a real man would have stepped up and stopped her.

One of your weaker stories.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
I have several questions for the commenters.

First off have any of you been raped before?

I have. I am a male and I have been raped before. I can tell you it is a very traumatic experience. In this case it was even more horrible because she was drugged.

A lot of rape victims feel like they been soiled and they feel like they are literally shit and try to do harm to themselves. In my case I kept it a secret for years and my family knew from the very beginning something was wrong. My grades plummeted and I started to punish myself saying that I no longer deserved a good life. It also started to destroy my family from the inside. Now unrepairable harm been done already to my once close family all because of what happened to me. I wished I was brave enough to speak up years ago but I could not. I no longer felt safe.

Jessica, I know felt the same way I did. She only did the things that last night for she was trying to punish herself. The reason she did not tell her husband over the phone what was going on because she did not feel safe anymore telling him. She only came out of that frame of mind having been caught. Then she thought her knight would surely rescue her. Instead he did the exact opposite he shunned her away from her safety. That only confirmed in her mind that she was worthless and damaged even though she was the victim. With that in mind no wonder Jessica filed for divorce.

As for her kicking that bastard in the balls. Lets just say I at one time wanted to murder my attacker and thankfully I never saw that person again. I did try to find that person but have somehow been blocked every time. One time I heard that person was just down the street from me so I loaded my M1 carbine 30/30 and took a walk. That bastard was gone when I got to my target location the shit.

I also been in the Husbands shoes. Without going into great detail I too had my heart ripped out of me. And grief can make one just as crazy and blind like rage can.

This story is highly accurate from the different perspectives. With that being said there is no drug out there that will have the effects listed in this story. That is the only part of the story that is false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is fact

1. she should have gone to the hospital and got a rape and drug screening done when she knew what happened. Letting criminals off is a bullshit excuse.

2. should have told her husband right away. Not doing it disrespected her marriage and her vows to her husband. She put herself in the situation for him to not trust her she did it no one else.

3. File charges against the ones that did it. Really can they threaten you with more than losing the man you love for the rest of your life. I would die before i betrayed and broke mines heart. So threaten me all you want your going to fucking jail.

4. I am a woman and i have been raped the man that did it is in jail and my husband made sure he could have kids or sex ever again with a baseball bat. He threatened me and my husband after that but we have each other.

5. Spreading your legs again because of blackmail makes you a willing participant and a cheater.

Those that don't agree have either taken advantage of someone or don't love their spouse enough to die for them. You should get a divorce if that is the case because they deserve better than you.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exactly

@ Anon Exactly I wrote to the commant part of radkl's story "Nuclear Respond". If somebody blackmail you (in 99% cases) to tell the husband is the good solution. If there is common children the husband waits his wife from the prison in statisticly high %. With blackmail to be whore is worst case.................because high % likely earler or later will be known by the husband...........

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Rape...

The very word makes my skin crawl... poor woman, is all I'll say. Poor-poor woman. Not only did she have to live with the rape, but also the loss of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Way too much water under the bridge

He should have NEVER gone over to her the day he saw her. Should have just left well enough alone. Why bring up the past and make you both miserable again? Getting back together was just too much of a fairy tale. This ain't Disney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What A Bunch Of Commenting Jerks

Honest and happily married for ten years!

She is drugged, filmed, blackmailed, does four black guys, drugged again and forced to do a gangbang at a club and, unfortunately - hubby witnessed it.

Next, Mr, felt sorry for himself, claims he loved her immensely and totally for ten years, looks at her crying at his feet, gives her NO Room to talk and throws her out like garbage! Well, even if she was a slut, she had earned the right to an explanation and A REAL Man would have given her that before he acted!

So, he is a self centered poor me asshole, she was raped repeatedly and apparently her love for him was more in depth and total than his for her...too bad, he doesn't deserve her!

So, set aside all the woulda done stuff like police reports, etc, and his self pity - they are back together and he is damn lucky she loved him so much because he really isn't the man she thought.

Anyway, good story and the ending was a happy one for their children - him, don't care for him - her she deserved better but she did love him so for her...I'm Happy!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The previous comment ,,,,,,

Would be very like a womans effort to justification, by finding fault with the husbands mistakes. Our world is coming to a point of self justification of just about any misbehavior or inpropriaties that we decide to do..

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Now that's a story!!

Very enjoyable read. This section could do with a couple more reconciliation stories, just to keep the Darama in balance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What a crock. If she had loved him soo much she would have told him after the first night instead of letting the slimeball pimp her out.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I'm sure she never had the chance to say "He drugged me". Idiot...

Oh, well. It is just a story. I like this writer but some of these short stories I start reading them and don't like the way they start so I just go on to the next one. I thought the bottom story, the long series, was great.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
for the defense

In Tonys defense he heard Jessica up on stage saying that she was doing the gangbang willingly because she wanted to.

After that why wouldn't he believe it was free choice on her part ?

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Why on EARTH do people DO that...???

You do something that warrants getting blackmailed and think that doing something else that ALSO warrants being blackmailed will HELP...???

Listen, if someone records you doing something bad and asks you to do something ELSE bad, just kill them. At least when you go to prison you'll know it was because you were only stupid once rather than continually...

daiv42daiv42over 9 years ago

It doesn't matter that she was drugged the first time. The fact that she agreed to be a whore for her blackmailer instead of trusting her husband to help her fix the problem is what matters. She didn't have a choice the first time, but she had a choice every other time and each time made the wrong choice. She may have believed she loved her husband, but she didn't trust him and I really doubt she respected him. I have no respect for this man or his decision to take her back.

DrMibDrMibover 9 years ago
Great!

A very good and heartfelt story! I loved the journey they shared. It wasn't erotic enough, there was no explicit make up sex scene though.

Why did Jess not tell the police? Or tell Tony straight away? Would he not have understood? If so you need to show that's what she feared and an example of him saying or doing something to make her think he wouldn't understand.

Apart from that great! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't think so

Of course it's your fictional story to write anyway you want. And why commentators like myself get upset and criticize authors stories doesn't make any sense, yet we (me) do it. SO, in regards to this particular fictional story, not only no, but HELL NO! Her actions were so far over the top that nothing should have convinced him to take her back. Not a single word coming out of her mouth was believable. If he really can't put her out of his mind, seek professional help and move on. I usually enjoy your stories but this one? Not-so-much.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
she would

She would rather regularly be a gangbang whore than call the police get drug tested, rape kit tested and admit to her husband that she was drugged and raped by a business contact that the company she worked for thought was safe for her to be around? (you don't think he would let her off after only once do you? and he didn't)

She waited until after her marriage was destroyed to do anything about the blackmailer

Why?

Seems like it was not too bad for her until she got caught by her husband, at least by her actions.

Police + hospital + district attorney and lawsuits would have been the response of a truly unwilling woman.

And some comments think her husband was too harsh?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I THINK HE HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

I don't know what he has in mind or on his mind. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Messed in the head

drugs, booze, history of mental illness on and on get together and then one day gone or she slips out during the day...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked the story but,

What about revenge one those idiots, we don't want them on the streets at least. All of them.....bill.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
old story, and not one of his best...

but the story spinner brought it around; and if I had read it before, I had never commented.

Lets use the combined power of the drugs, and the sheer numbers of men overwhelming her in order to justify it as rape. Many commenters over the years here seem to find some logical holes in this argument, but for me, I'll choose to cast this under my "suspension of disbelief" umbrella. Hey, every story can have at least one S.O.D. plot feature.

The problem I have is with her attitude when he finally comes back to her. The EXACT thing she has been waiting for all this time; dumb luck dumps it in her lap, and NOW she has mysteriously developed some conditions that have to be met????

She starves herself, shuns friendships and dating, talks to herself like a crazy person in the park, and when Tony says "OK, let's try again", she's like "WAIT A MINUTE THERE, BUSTER?!!??"

I mean like really, WTF?

IF Curious2C had explained how that all she was REALLY waiting for was closure, and the chance to explain about the drugs and blackail, and once she got THAT she would be OK to finally move on......

But he didn't.

I get it that the RAAC ending shouldn't have been so easily spoonfed to the reader, and even as it was, her new disturbing attitude seemed to be the only barrier to it.

BUT the biggest problem with this story is that at no point did any of the characters REALLY do (for the reader's benefit) any of the soul searching that the author tried to convince us that they did.

Both had some seriously fucked up emotional side-effects and trauma, but never seemed to learn anything from the mistakes that had been made, or seek to improve their lot in life with gained perspective or wisdom. I mean, for half a minute, Tony was about to bail on too-good-to-be-true understanding and compasionate Bossman from Oregon. Duh, if the bitch don't want to move on to his new life, then OH WELL!

Let me clarify one final thought here. BTW, I agree about the drugged rape blackmail being utter BS. But SOOOOO many commenters in this thread have already said all that needs to be said about that.

Curious2C, I know that this early work wasn't your finest moment. I'm glad to have witnessed your great improvement as a storyteller. Sometimes the best value these old stories have is to serve as a benchmark when evaluating progress made over time as a contributor on this site. But even moreso, this story shows how an author might recieve mostly exclusive negative comments on a story, but instead of shutting down, or lashing out, they go back to the woodshed

and keep working on improving their craft.

There couldn't be a more valuable lesson and/or example to set for some of the newer, more overly sensative freshman contributors here.

Thanks!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Sigh........

Ok.....so she was drugged. Why didn't she immediately go to the hospital and have blood work done, call the police and her husband? She has to be one of the stupidest women in the world. No husband worth a damn would abandon a wife under those circumstances. Obviously a woman who acted as she did doesn't have any faith in her husband. That alone makes her stupidity even more apparent.

As to the husband in this story taking her back and having sex with her, he would have to be as stupid or even more so. Do I really need to point out that the stupid slut might have picked up aids or some other sexually transmitted disease? Huge weight loss would be a sign that she might have. And even if she hadn't, as someone else pointed out, the men that basically raped her got away with it in this story. Too many glaring holes in this one to ignore. It showcases exactly why I hate reconciliation stories. They tend to gloss over or ignore real life factors that stand in the way of spouses taking back cheating sluts or bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love of his life..... he just watched as she fucked a whole bar of men and did nothing.

I always get a kick out of the asshole characters that are developed by some of these writers that sit on their thumbs and do nothing. His wife is being fucked for hours and he sits and watches. They both deserve each other because they are both fucking losers.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Poorly written.

Poorly executed. Too much stuff left open ended.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
Anonymous 09/26/15

re: he just watched as she fucked a whole bar of men and did nothing.

Strip clubs employ people for a job called bouncer.

Their job is to throw out anyone disrupting the business at the club.

The reason the name of the job is bouncer is because they throw them out so hard that they bounce.

The club was hosting the gangbang, it was club business.

The bouncers would have stopped him from interfering.

If he was lucky the others running the gangbang would not have followed him into the parking lot and hurt him more.

All this on top of the fact that she stood up on the stage and said that she was willingly doing the gangbang.

At that point why would he care to try to stop her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
They're still alive?

They would have been dead before leaving the bar the first night I saw her with them.

What a wimp, at least find them later.

Let the ringleader see his cohorts go one by one.

Waiting for the inevitable he knows is coming.

He would know why when each was found with their genitals in their mouths.

Maybe he would commit suicide before his turn arrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You go to a hospital

get a blood test to show you've been drugged and you file charges. Too simple, huh? She admitted she got into the fucking - I'd have fucked a horse. The thing that annoys me about these stodies is that the guy behaves in a wildly inconsistent manner. He goes from cum slurping wimp to stand up guy back to wimp. Unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmm

So she would not report it.....and he did not stop it......whether he thought it was voluntary or not....he did not feel the urge to stop it......hard to accept the entire premise of the plot.....seems rather forced

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Meh

I can't believe you have him blaming himself! It is 100% her fault for not telling the initial blackmailer, "Fuck you! I'M going to tell my husband myself!"

I know I’m repeating myself, but it makes no sense! To keep secret a fuck session she does a gang bang? Then, to keep THAT secret she does worse? And so on, and so on?

Yes, if he found out about the fuck session he would have been mad, maybe still divorced her, but at least she wouldn't descend to being a slut whore, and losing her husband anyway!

“I wished that I had listened to you years ago." – Why? By the time she was ready to talk it was already too late! The time to talk was after the FIRST incident!

And I don’t understand why she couldn’t/wouldn’t leave with him the night at the club. He now knew about her, there was nothing left that they could blackmail her with.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Drugged/Raped

Even if she WASN'T drugged, just seduced. She agrees to a gang bang so her husband doesn't find out she cheated?

It's like agreeing to help rob a bank to keep someone from turning you in for shoplifting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
unrealistic

A husband would not stand by and let his wife do something like the gangbang. He would have intervened in some way, manner, or form before it began. Other than that you are an interesting writer/story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah she was "forced"

You wanna know what to do if you're "drugged" and are unbelievably horny? Go home to your husband an fast as you can. They'll be happy till she gets "forced" to have sex with another guy again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unbelievable, stupid, moronic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
drugged? raped? blackmail? Police!

1*

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Ok, the magic slut drug and the blackmail is a recurring thing of the author, and so is making the man an indecisive pussy.

But, Karen even that was not TOO bad.

No where the author fucked up the story was at the end.

SHE telling HIM to prove he loves her??!! Her after doing an unprotected gangbang just because he might find out about a night on drugs?

Him apologizing over and over begging forgiveness because it was all his fault because he was stubborn and had pride?!

All of a sudden instead of trying as she should to prove SHE loves HIM enough to be faithful, she starts treating him with such disrespect, like she is better than him. Even makes fun of the fact that he came over at dawn.

Oh fuck no. Author may as well have her do another gangbang and then have the pussy Tony clean her holes out with his mouth. Surely that will prove to her he loves her, right??

Pretty stupid idea wasn't that? Well guess what, the end of this story was just as bad.

Fucking idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Helena Montana college instructor

Begs student to urinate on her clitoris. LOG INTO FACEBOOK FIND PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating college instructor lost job because of that info

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
nope,

the drug story, never works, any descent woman would go start to the husband or police. These stories are always rubbish with little sense of reality. TK

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Sorry...

Not sure what it is with you and drugs man....might need to do some more research. She is remembering stuff waaay to clearly to have been drugged.

And if she had been, she should have done what normal people do and call the cops and her husband after the first time.

Still, interesting story, but he should not have gotten back together with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Difficult to know which was worst. The slut wife or the wimp husband.

Either way a really stupid plot. 2*

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
I thought Tony would have acted differently

I had hoped that Tony would take the "long term" approach and get revenge over the guys that had drugged Jessica. That would have been, what, six guys at least? It seems that, with those guys still around, there is no justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O story

Incredibly dumb improbable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a stupid story

Drugged and blackmailed. Really, that old excuse? Hasn't anyone heard of the police? What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is with all these dumb stories?

So many stories in LW section where the women are dumber than a potato. There are some stupid bitches out there, but not every women is this dumb lol. She wasn't forced to do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuorious

For some one who went around talking to herself about telling her ex husband how she felt and was sorry,she sure played hard to get.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
another 2c ode to creampie eating

vomit

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous