All Comments on 'Jessica Goes Wild'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

You are in a club and see your wife with a number of men and she is saying she lost a bet and has to have sex with everyone in bar. You overhear guys talking about drugging her and blackmailing her to do what she announced she had to do.

And you do NOTHING!!

You don't go up to her, try to protect her, get her out of there!

The owner was obviously worried about lawsuit and cops,

so one word from you and he would have gotten the both of you SAFELY out of there.

Instead you watch your DRUGGED WIFE be gangbanged and degraded for hours and only then do you go up to her.

You had to have truly HATED your wife before that night.

You would have to deal with what transpired before she was in club and may be it was her fault.

TRUTH BE TOLD, THE GANGBANG ONLY TOOK PLACE BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED IT!!!

Like I noted earlier, you had to have hated your wife before that night to sit there watching her debasement!

Hell, even if all you did is get in her face and call her names before the gangbang started, she would have stopped. She made it quite clear she did not want you to find out.

To top it off, in story you find out who set her up, but again do nothing. So what he got fired-not much of punishment for drugging and raping your wife and setting up degradation that took place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is a wimp

I would have been in the middle of it.... odds or no.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horrible story telling

Is he a complete moron? And what are the chances he sits in a place and then accidently "hears" his ex-wife babbling about their marriage several years later? And believes hear ramblings? You need a MUCH better plot line than that shit. Badly done.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Years ago I read this story on another web site (you know, the one that only lets you read 10 stories a day), and it drew me in.

In fact I think it was searching for other c2c stories (or maybe it was Stormbringer) that first lead me to Literotica. At the time I thought it was an awesome story. Mostly it was the sex scenes that got me. But since then, after reading HDK, BG33, DQS, JB44, BR1958, SB, RG, and others that I’ve figured this story is pretty plebian, and could be so much... more. Oh, the ideas behind the sex scenes still get me, and the storyline is a classic one. But the dialog is stilted and somewhat unbelievable, the visual (including sex scenes) and mental descriptions are shallow or non-existent, the story itself feels rushed.

Reading again some of the other c2c stories, some are pretty good, but most are pretty much like this, perhaps a little stronger. The good ones have some original (or more rarely used - after all, what ideas are truely original? I mean, most likely W. Shakespeare used it before) ideas behind them, and sometimes the dialogue and scenes are a good deal better. But overall the stories, as an average, to me, get a 3.5-stars or so. But the 4-star-plus ones are well certainly worth the read.

I do still especially like “The Assignment”, “Sudden Shock” and “Lightning and Chainsaws”. They might be 4.5-stars in my book. In fact, because of originality, “Lightning & Chainsaws” MIGHT be a 5-star. There are several solid 4-stars like “Ashley’s New Job”, “Where Trouble Lurks”, and “Megan&Bill”.

BTW These are all LW stories. The rarer Romance stories, like “Mansion in the Woods” and the mis-categorized “The Contract”, are a good 4.5-stars (only failing 5-stars compared to some of, what I consider are, the true Classics of Literotica.

I certainly am glad that c2c (or Stormbringer, who I do consider, overall, a stronger writer) brought me to this site. And am not sad that I’ve read all his/her stories here. And, in personal analysis, I doubt I, myself, could write any better. But you know what they say, “Those who can’t do...”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm sorry, but

2 paragraphs on page 2 don't justify the ending or what she did. He found out anyway and she lost him on page 1... there never would be a page 2 in reality... and a nut case talking to the trees about her past would either be seen a sa psychosis or some on on "bluetooth".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DRUGS

You Need á lot of DRUGS to Come up with such a crap plot!!! And a humiliation cuckold fetish to imagine black cocks everywhere. Its like me gerryson in southpark "cocks wiped through my Face, they were evrywhere... Fat cocks, throbbing cock ... Just cocks, just fat Black cocks"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crazy Bitches Scare Me

I don't care how hot they are, if they are crazy you will probably end up dead some morning in your bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow that was some crazy bullshit

Jessica is a slut. And a crazy one to boot. No one in their right mind takes her back. No one. This was simply a horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She would have known where he was from his description, and he could have stopped it with one word. The story hinged on two major improbabilities on top of a coercion. Can’t get into stories where the wife is held responsible for being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, we all know what the C at the end of your name stands for, CUCK.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another one tilting the scale to just plain ridiculous. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of the absolute dumbest fucking stories I've ever read here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Where was the trust?

The first time she was drugged, why didn't she go to her husband for help and support? Instead, she fucks an entire room of men at a strip joint? And she doesn't get sick? Then she goes from a basket case to rational on the second visit? I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF....

Did this writer have a real bad head injury before he wrote the last 2 pages? Because they just don't jive with the rest! Our little whore goes from talking to herself and death is preferred if she can't have her Tony to...the complete opposite! To say this story is stupid is giving it too much praise! Gave this a 1.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
could have been a good story

Like others have pointed out she put herself in a bad situation and had a gut feeling something was not right but didn't leave. Shame on her. She got drugged and new it but did not go to the cops (rape kit test) nor did she tell her husband. She instead went to the hotel room where she ends up the star entertainment for a gang bang.

I don't blame the guy for divorce and leaving. If you saw what he did why would you hang around for some hugely lengthly discussion? But them when you do find out about the drugging you say nothing about not going to the cops? You now feel badly for leaving?

Then the total change in her behavior. She is deathly thin and talking-to herself wanting tony. Better off dead then no tony. But when tony comes around HE has to beg for her to come back?

Ruined what was off to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unbelievably awful

THE WORST thing I've ever wasted my time reading ( and I scanned most of it ).

So bad on so many levels, not worth pointing them out.

The author should keep his day job at the sewerage treatment plant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Talent

You have a powerful talent for writing God awful stories that I cannot force myself to read beyond half way through. If ever there is a shortage of bile in the world, reading your stories must surely be the answer.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
BullS

You mean to tell me the husband didn’t seek payback and revenge on that devil that tricked his wife with drugs. What the hell is wrong with you weak ass amateurs?

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
Plot Hole as Big as Her Cunt

The date rape drug would still be in her system to contradict the rapists' story of it being consensual AND make it at least plausible for hubby to forgive and not divorce her. I'm dying to read a story similar to this where the rapists get tortured to death to such a degree that waking up in hell is a relief. Oh, but before the wonderful night of torture's main event, they get to watch their own mothers gang-raped AND tortured to death as an opening act for raising pieces of shit like them. Now that's entertainment

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
hmmmm

at first I felt bad for her, but by the end, he should have just left her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Awful

A reconciliation under the circumstances could be sold to most readers, but the story saccharine and has a museum quality example of the stock LW weak/defective male husband. Leaving aside the disgusting cucks here, would any normal man not say anything when his wife goes on stage? Who he stand idly by as she is gangbanged? Bad writers use absurdities like that to try to create dramatic tension. Good writers find PLAUSIBLE ways to do that. As for this story, the writing was at times so mawkish I was laughing. Just awful

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Good story, great thought piece...

Your story made me think, even I believe it wasn't your intention. I love both a BTB as well as a RAAC story. Yours is both. He developed a heart, and his brain finally realized the ultimate cost of his unthinking, uncaring, and truly juvenile action devoid of hearing her story.

You barely foreshadowed what was about to happen. Nice touch.

Well done. 5*

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

This was unbelievable. First him standing there and saying nothing while she gets gang banged. Then there is no revenge against the perpetrators. If their love was so strong she should have confessed to being drugged and raped. Then they could have planned what to do about the rapists. I normally don't mind reconciliation stories but not sure reconciliation was possible in the circumstances described.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Scorched-earth

He should have went scorched-earth on those people that did that to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So no one went to jail? He didn't say anything to his wife when he saw the gangbang about to happen? She DEMANDS be married before she will get back with him? Does she not remember how many men she slept with while they were married? Why should he marry her? She never kept her vows and I can't say she put much effort in trying. He is NOT ALLOWED to be upset in the future that she was so stupid that she let herself get gang banged for ultimately no reason and ruined their marriage?

What exactly does she do to become a better person or make up for what she did? - oh yeah- apparently nothing. I recall her being sad for herself when she was caught, but I don't recall any real apology on her part. I do recall a lot of blame and vindictiveness on her part towards him when he decided to help her.

He wishes he didn't sleep with other woman after they divorced? Because why? Does she not recall a little incident when she had multiple denigrating gang bangs while they married, that she must have sought after, because there were more easy ways to avoid it then actually go through with it.

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago

Upfront, he should have removed her from the stage at the start. Take revenge against the black dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Him begging her was just so cringeworthy.

Overall this story needs a rewrite, it's complete nonsense from beginning to end.

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago

He does nothing in the strip club? Not even calling 911 and reporting a rape in progress? Too far fetched.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story - no comments

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yeah, public sex in a strip club, obviously with a liquor license, and he doesn't call the cops? At the very least, she gets tested for a date-rape drug and the POS who drugged her goes to jail. When she comes home, she said, "I had to do this." And she can't follow that up with, "I was drugged"? This is pure-ass, lame fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

curious2c you write well but you really should write believable stories. to much in this one just makes one shake their head. to many unbelievable scenarios. the last being a reconciliation, real life would never happen. I would enjoy your writing if you really thought about what your trying to pass off as acceptable and actually made it acceptable.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Another insane impossible story from curious2c. How the hell domundream this rubbish up.

You sure write a lot of stupid cuck stories where the male character gives everything for the bitch. Life just ain’t like that buddy. Family Law Courts here in my country do a roaring trade with divorces, not reconciliations. So unless American men are complete wimps l cannot see where the inspiration for these rubbish tales come from???

Scores 2/5

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Seems like a high schooler writing, a reasonable writer, but immature with concepts. Not enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow another chick illusion story , You have to be kidding she should have one infected oversized stretched out pussy / Why would any idiot breed with something like that (her past is her presence ). Way beyond anything humanly possible to embrace as a

man.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

Another great tale... though, I would have made it my business to hunt down those 3-4 black pimps and slice their dicks off. But, again, I'm not a very nice person.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Two things I'm left wondering from the night in the club. When Jess was on stage before the gang bang started she said she had lost a bet and didn't have a choice. What bet? Also, Tony overheard one of the black guys she came in with say that she had cost him a bunch the previous year but, he was going to get all of it back from her that night. What did she cost him?

I know the guy you initially drugged her and filmed them having sex got fired from his job... But, no other retribution for what he did to her and their marriage? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am glad Tony is haunted by the thought of the gang bang, he deserves it.

A very popular club, from the description, so there would have been a few there, and he just stands and watches until the club closes.

The average bloke would have maybe let her fuck one bloke and film it on his phone for the divorce, maybe not .

But for sure would have got angry, stood up and said "what the fuck do you think you are doing", that would remove the threat held by the black dudes and at least unwittingly probably have saved her from the gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story...... Pretty fair writing technique..... You do need an editor to help you with grammar...... (Eaten instead of 'had ate').

I was even okay with reconciliation instead if BTB revenge..... But, the whys should've been pursued before divorce was final. Just seems like misery was compounded by rash judgement.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Delusional. Plenty of holes with her story that are never addressed, it's also never addressed how he could get over what he saw that night. Let's not forget that she could have confessed to him after the initial rape, but she didn't, she became a whore for them.

I don't understand why it seems that these stories never have the women press charges. It's baffling why they'd be written that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife goes out on business dinner. Wife gets drugged, and is filmed fucking multiple partners. Business partner who arraigned it all, threatens to show video to her husband. Instead of wifey going to the hospital, getting drug tested and accusing rape, she just rolls over and becomes a company whore. Husband witnesses her gang bang, and does nothing to stop it, even tho it is illegal to do this in public, he never video tapes it, or calls the cops. He dumps her and divorces her. Runs into her years later in the park, and begs her to take him back? This is not only totally unbelievable, but is even low by cucked2cocks usual standards. Pure garbage. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the first time Jess knew she had been raped why did she continue to see her rapist? Any sane woman would have gone to the hospital after the rape, got a drug test and called the police!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fuckin moronic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a total moron coming up with such an unbelievable story. Your messed in your head. I realise this is literotica, but but your stories have to be better than that.This is terrible.Don't write for the sake of writing,get a good believable story line and develope your characters. Not even 1 star

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

I got to agree 100% with the previous comment by anonymous but I give you 2 ⭐️⭐️

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
This has to be one of the most ridiculous and unbelievable stories on this site.

The story makes no sense. No humans would ever do this. For a tale to be at all believable, the characters have to behave like people we would recognize. None of these characters do so. The circumstances are also beyond reality.

I know it’s just a stupid story, but the author should at least TRY to make an attempt to inject at least a few believable elements.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Horse crap. Just horse crap.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit10 months ago

Sick! Cunt even finish it, got fed up puking a tit, sew gave up! Don't know about you lot, but I read erotica to cheer me up, not to fucking depress me and make me feel suicidal, -that's sick!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I am so glad you had him realize what a weak man he was for not listening, and throwing her out. Many of the stories here write the husband as that fragile, weak man who won't talk, and then runs away. He was as much a part of this as she was.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Second time reading this. Interesting concept. You can argue either way about whether they should have reconciled.

My take away this time around is that the story was poorly executed.

At the time when the major events of this story happened Tony & Jessica were both traveling for business. After going out for dinner and then to the strip club Tony calls Jessica. Tells her all about the strip club and the wet spot the stripper left on his pants. She teases him about it.

According to her account of how she ended up in that same strip club doing a gangbang the very next night she says the "ladies man" business associate who had been giving her problems her whole trip fooled her into dinner alone with him, spiked her drinks and then had sex with her that he videotaped. That supposedly happened the same night Tony was at the strip club.

How could they have had a normal, teasing phone call after those events??? Odds are she wouldn't have even answered Tony's call if she had been drugged and fucked for several hours that night.

Plus, she knew she was in the same city as Tony. Why wouldn't she have called him to have dinner rather than going out with the guy who drugged her?

If we accept that Jessica's version of events are truthful then the author did a horrible job writing this story.

If Jessica lied to save her ass then Tony is a complete idiot for not asking any questions and the reconciliation is beyond a travesty.

Either way, poor execution by the author.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Serious CUCK/RAAC story!! Be warned!!!

RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
The “wandered over to a park we used to go to”…

…device didn’t work for me. I couldn’t believe that she would sit down at the table and tell the story out loud over and over so he could hear it, without her knowing it. That couldn’t have been the only day she did it. That implies that this is something that she did fairly regularly. I understand it as a literary device, it just doesn’t seem likely to really ever happen.

The reconciliation doesn’t bother me. A series of improbable events as a crucial plot pivot does.

As an aside, RAAC is an acronym meaning, ”Reconciliation At Any Cost”. It doesn’t apply to every reconciliation, just to those accomplished with a substantial degree of unfairness or inequity.

I get that the denizens of doom hate all reconciliations. To be sure, they, in large part, hate most or even all women. They might make exceptions for women that are past the age of being attractive, or are safely enslaved, but generally, they see (free) women as the natural enemy of men. Which is weird.

And sick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

True to form for c2c. Always a RAAC.

@Ruttweiler

I get that the denizens of doom hate all reconciliations. To be sure, they, in large part, hate most or even all women. They might make exceptions for women that are past the age of being attractive, or are safely enslaved, but generally, they see (free) women as the natural enemy of men. Which is weird.

And sick.

Actually what most of us hate are unrepentant sluts, not all women. And if the hubby doesn’t get as much “strange” as the wife… that’s the inequity in the relationship. She’s a sexually superior, but morally inferior, being. Poor old clueless hubby is just a wimp cuckold. A married woman isn’t “free” - unless her husband is free and to the same degree too! Completely consensual open marriages, swing with both partners fine. Cheaters no use for them. Best option for a woman drugged and blackmailed - face the consequences sooner rather than latter, which ends the blackmail. We need a loving husbands section. Guys that cheat on their wives to “enhance” their marriage, or simply get away from the old boring ball and chain to get a little excitement in their life. It’s just sex honey, it’s only you I love dear, I don’t love her. How many of those women will reconcile at all cost?

Ganymede69Ganymede696 months ago

Yeah he is a bit of a bitch ……

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Horrible, She wines and talks crazy about wanting him back then she balks at his proposal to get back together? It is HIS fault they divorced? And at the end she likes certain positions for sex? So she recalls what happened when drugged and likes it? Ewww

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So she was drugged and raped, but never bothers to tell hubby, go to an ER, or report to police? So the dumb bitch doubles down and repeats her behavior the next night?

If you're gonna tell a story, at least make it believeable.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

This was a good story and I give it five stars. But I find it hard to believe that any drug would make a slut out of a good woman. I did not see that Tony had Jessica tested for STDs and he should have done that before touching her once again. In this story, the reconciliation of Jessica and Tony worked but I do not see that working out like this in real life. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I didn't like her attitude when he was trying to fix things, yes not entirely her fault as she was drugged.

But after the fact no talk of having reported it to police, no test to find what drugs they had used.

Once she saw husband at the end of the Gangbang the hold/blackmail threat was gone. Yes she would have been in a state once she saw her husband had seen what she was doing, BUT going by the description of her job at the begining she wasn't just some dumb woman.

And being a "smart" woman she would have to know what he had seen and how it would affect him, She would have been disgusted in herself.

I just don't get her attitude over him coming back to try and fix things, granted she didn't get to explain the circumstances, BUT if she had gone to the cops after wards and they had interviewed him and explained there would have been a better chance for her.

Good story, but that was the one thing I didn't like 3*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous