All Comments on 'Jessica Helps Her Daddy'

by tkinsc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So unreal

People read for entertainment but when a story is so unreal one can't get into it, It's BAD!!!!... Should you try again?. Only if you change your name would I read another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

God, that was so AWFUL I couldn't even finish the first page. It was like reading an example of how NOT to write erotica. Stick to comic books, loser!

nightshadownightshadowabout 17 years ago
Not as bad as all that

Yes, it was a little contrived and unrealistic, but I prefer to view it like so: it is what it is. It's a story to wank by, so enjoy it for what it is and not what it isn't. Not every story here can be jaw-droppingly amazing and complex with a story arc to rival all others.

To the author: please pay more attention to the typos and whatnot. Even if you DO have an editor to look things over, it's a good idea to give your work more than a single pass, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not bad

The story was not nearly as bad as some of the previous public comments indicate. It is a good story about sex. I don’t think I have read a story on this site that is going to be considered for any literary prize.

Don’t let the negative opinions of others influence your writing.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
The story...

just got hotter as it went along... you've gotta ignore the negatives.. nice story..thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Dialog

I enjoyed the dialog in your story. Made for a nice read, and a hot sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
enjoyed

I rather enjoy your story, the father daughter plot was hot. Thanks and hope to read other tales from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Daddy's darling

Great story, it gives you something to jerk off by. Forget the assholes who think they are Walt whitman. Lets hear more about Jesse and her mother.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
No citicism here.

I thought it was outstanding! Thanks for sharing a fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great girl

Great story...Jessica is one great girl!

BobCollierBobCollierabout 14 years ago
out of the gate well

It started with a hot set-up, but turned into a poorly directed porno movie scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is the best incest story I have read in a long time!!! Makes me wish I had a daughter! Keep writing. Please!!!

ncman_02ncman_02almost 12 years ago
Excellent story,

You did a excellent job in telling your story...very hot and very sexy.... I think that is what you want in a good story.. to make the reader react in some way. In this case I was standing at attention by the end of first page...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Unrealistic.

I hate the way that in these stories the girls are always begging. It's really annoying. Let the longing be mutual. It's stupid and unrealistic when it is this one sided. Also, this story is a bit unrealistic in the way that the sexual relationship comes about. Incest is a serious thing and I don't think two people would enter into it this lightly. There should have been more longing on both of their part to be together. I can see if the girl getting fucked was just some random girl, but this is his daughter. A guy doesn't just fuck his daughter on a whim. It's more of a thought out thing. I give this story a 2.5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Would that it be me that he is sucking and fucking. I rubbed my clit the whole time I was reading this and came 2 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who speaks like this?

Terrible dialogue."Thank you, Daddy. Your tongue fucking is making it wetter." Need I say more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story, and I wish that my daughter will be ready for this kind of loving when we get together in about 2 weeks. She's been fucked many times by many guys, but no one shows her the deep love that she desperately wants. I'll write a story about our upcoming loving as soon as I can give the first person details. Hot Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With some slight variations this could have been written about my 26-year old virgin. She had dated many men, but never gave up her pussy. One day she approached me when we were alone and the time was right (for her), and told me she wanted me to be her first. She wanted me to open her pussy and make love to her. This story is so real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous